Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

We're contrary arses, anyway!

My argh: I'm done with children yelling in the library. I NEED TO STUDY FOR REPEATS KIDS

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭tr0llface

i have to fly on my own tomorrow if i want to see my best friend in england and i am terrified of planes taking off. i'm anxious enough on ground, never mind 6549355093 feet above it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

tr0llface wrote: »
    i have to fly on my own tomorrow if i want to see my best friend in england and i am terrified of planes taking off. i'm anxious enough on ground, never mind 6549355093 feet above it.

I'm in almost the very same situation! Except I don't mind flying so much, it's the airport part that I'm scared of! I haven't flown in years, and other than barely being able to remember the last time, I was on a school tour, following the crowd! Now I have to navigate it alone, and I'm bound to make awkward mistakes, miss the flight, or end up in Cairo or some place.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭tr0llface

I'm in almost the very same situation! Except I don't mind flying so much, it's the airport part that I'm scared of! I haven't flown in years, and other than barely being able to remember the last time, I was on a school tour, following the crowd! Now I have to navigate it alone, and I'm bound to make awkward mistakes, miss the flight, or end up in Cairo or some place.

airport navigation is the only thing i'm good at!!!!! there are massive signs everywhere, seriously it's so hard to not know where you're going, and if you have a feeling that you're lost, just ask someone. just keep an eye on the departures screens and you will be grand. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

I cant get off the internet and go learn/practice my lines, I need to go do grant stuff I haven't a clue about as well. The frustration at my lack of motivation hasn't been this high since the weeks leading up to my LC.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

HugsiePie wrote: »
    I cant get off the internet and go learn/practice my lines, I need to go do grant stuff I haven't a clue about as well. The frustration at my lack of motivation hasn't been this high since the weeks leading up to my LC.

HUgsie you busta when you coming back to the LC OT?

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭MissD93

my argh i feel really used by nearly everyone right now and whats worse they even seem to know that their acting like pr!cks or feel any kind of remorse. i also have a load of grant stuff to do but lack motivation :mad:

MissD93 wrote: »
    i also have a load of grant stuff to do but lack motivation :mad:

If you have a farm it really fúcking sucks.

If you have a farm it really fúcking sucks.

we do and it does #FarmerProblems daddy hadn't a notion about half the stuff i asked him for :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

HUgsie you busta when you coming back to the LC OT?

Not an argh, your posts per day number is blowing my mind.

• Advertisement

Holy Jesus. I talk way too much. I just leave boards running in the background and flick to it every so often.

Its all the LC OT. Im the driving force for to get to OT3

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

Grant sux, work sux, relationship sux. Strike 3 and I'm out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

Grant sux, work sux, relationship sux. Strike 3 and I'm out.

Now you're getting it!:p. Welcome to life. Now all that's left is for you to decide on which vice you'll use to ignore it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

I read through the last few posts in this thread and only recognised 2 or 3 names. This is my Arrrgghhhh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I read through the last few posts in this thread and only recognised 2 or 3 names. This is my Arrrgghhhh.

Who are you again? :confused:

Repeat study is killing me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

we do and it does #FarmerProblems daddy hadn't a notion about half the stuff i asked him for :confused:

Worst part?? Each year it'll be the same!

I still have to tell Dad each year what a P60 is!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭anirishlad

just 5 more months until i can do exercise

We had to get the accountant which really sucked when we were declined.

• Advertisement

We had to get the accountant which really sucked when we were declined.

They've assessed you already?! The closing date is today! :eek: I only submitted my application yesterday, how long did it take for them to asses your application (I do realise as there will be more of a delay as a sudden rush will come through approaching the deadline)

Took a few weeks. 3 id say.

Self employed is just as bad...took forever, Dad didn't know half the stuff I needed.

i feel bad i only sent in my application last night, why am i not as organised as the rest of boards, guess i'm gonna be living of noodles and air for a while into college

Im fairly sure the farm is impossible on your own. Crap like depreciation of machinery and tax claims that you never knew you even made.

Now I have to sell my soul to AIB

Woo for being so below the threshold they only assessed us the first year! :P

Really takes the hassle out of it.... :o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

My dads retired from a state owned place so we only had to send 1 document back for the grant thingy and it wasnt even a P60 or anything. Elle oh elle

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

I don't think we've even finished our application yet hahaha.

Todays the deadline...

Todays the deadline...

was it not last night i had a small meltdown trying to get it done before 12

I'm not sure which way. You might be right.

• Advertisement

other wise i'd feel a bit thick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Yeah I know it's the deadline, that's why it's funny. :P My careers teacher said all along they'd accept them after anyway but we'd obviously not be a priority for them. :P And hey we're probably not getting it anyway so it's fine really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

We got something like 47% through the application about a week after it opened, then decided we should check out the income limits, came to the conclusion that we wouldn't qualify and abandoned the application. Off to the credit union we go in the next grw weeks so.

So to somehow relate this to an aaarrgghh: SUSI have been sending me text messages and emails for the past week telling me that the deadline is approaching and to finish my application.

Finish it anyway, you never know. It's not like it costs anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

Now you're getting it!:p. Welcome to life. Now all that's left is for you to decide on which vice you'll use to ignore it!

Alcohol, vodka in particular, makes me forget all the things but also causes extra problems.

Yera, what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. - said my liver never. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Woo for being so below the threshold they only assessed us the first year! :P

Really takes the hassle out of it.... :o

Yay for being from low income families :D

Sent in my SUSI appeal today. ARGH. Had stamps at home, had to go queue so I could get proof of postage. Stoopid SUSI. I better get my grant rechecked now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I started my renewal ages ago before I got work and decided not to go back to college. SUSI haven't stopped texting me and I can't figure out if I can cancel it. That's my grant argh.

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    I started my renewal ages ago before I got work and decided not to go back to college. SUSI haven't stopped texting me and I can't figure out if I can cancel it. That's my grant argh.

Can you reply to their texts? Maybe try replying with STOP.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I spent a while glancing back over old threads in here. Now I miss loads of people and stuff... :(

• Advertisement

Sooner I'm back in Dublin the better. Despite being broken for two weeks, the immersion still isn't fixed. I just washed my hair in cold water.

I cant frickin act anymore, why am I in a show, its just stressing me out and bringing down my mood.
    Why I have lost any talent I one had? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

**** **** **** **** ****ttttttt omfg lads made a really bad misyake like one that adds many problems to it like and I dunno whethet ti lie abouyt it it or if its even viable to lie about ahh god I dinno what to do like urghhh otherwise ike omfggggg it was the best party ever and I wasss sooo happy with it like the best night out in maybe ever I dunno haha it was hilarious tho like everyone knew my name and it was soo much fun except for that stupid thing arghhhh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

I spent a while glancing back over old threads in here. Now I miss loads of people and stuff... :(

I never see you anymore!! Quality time soon! :(

deise_girl wrote: »
    **** **** **** **** ****ttttttt omfg lads made a really bad misyake like one that adds many problems to it like and I dunno whethet ti lie abouyt it it or if its even viable to lie about ahh god I dinno what to do like urghhh otherwise ike omfggggg it was the best party ever and I wasss sooo happy with it like the best night out in maybe ever I dunno haha it was hilarious tho like everyone knew my name and it was soo much fun except for that stupid thing arghhhh

Dont give too much detail.

Dont give too much detail.

Hahaha I was so dramatic last night everything was like WOOOO
    Actually dont know how bad what I did was until I talk to folk later, I dont know is it as bad as it seemed a few hours ago, but then again it could be worse..
    Also I lost my housekey and had to piss off my parents by ringing them to open the front door and ils sont assez irritated
    #like if you cried

Nooooo blessing of the graves at 12. My legs are sore from a match yesterday. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Actually dont know how bad what I did was until I talk to folk later, I dont know is it as bad as it seemed a few hours ago, but then again it could be worse..
    Also I lost my housekey and had to piss off my parents by ringing them to open the front door and ils sont assez irritated
    #like if you cried

Move over Joyce, we have a new literary genius.

Move over Joyce, we have a new literary genius.

Is it any wonder?? I mean I did get an A in Junior Cert English like come on

• Advertisement

#like if you cried

"Dramatic" eh?... Is that what the kids are calling "locked" these days?

Advertisement