Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭Flyingsnowball

pablo128 wrote: »
    What is your point? You have spouted some rubbish yourself in this thread.

I don’t spend my time hinting that my father owned a pub that every criminal in Dublin drinks in it and tells him about their crimes.

If anybody else tells a story he’s the first to shout it down because Paul Williams reported it before him.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,857 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

What is your point? You have spouted some rubbish yourself in this thread.

Confessions of a "I was nearly a gangsta".

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Confessions of a "I was nearly a gangsta".

Never nearly a gangster. I just had no other friends at the time. The smellbags will take anyone provided there is some sort of profit in them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

I don’t spend my time hinting that my father owned a pub that every criminal in Dublin drinks in it and tells him about their crimes.

If anybody else tells a story he’s the first to shout it down because Paul Williams reported it before him.

Aren't you the lad who spent ages telling everyone that Gerry Hutch was on the gargle like it was a big deal. And then tried to say none of his kids went to private school. You ended up with egg on your face over that one.

Like I said, you have posted some rubbish and downright lies on this thread and now you're trying to discredit someone else?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Southdubin6

Mr south Dublin, I feel like you want people to believe you personally know everybody with a charge sheet in Dublin and all the details to their crimes.
    If anybody else knows about anything you seem to be able recall the chapter of the Paul Williams book that you heard it in.

This thread seems to go round and round like that.

I was on the outskirts of small time so called gangs when I was younger. What I mean by that is out of about 20 of us maybe 5 made profit from drug dealing. The other 15 stood there 90 per cent of the time smoking, drinking and getting dragged into the odd fight.
    At various times the lads dealing would be making a fortune or using way too much or absolutely broke.
    Nobody I know personally ended up doing well for themselves after about the age of 30.
    You only have to look at some of the hutches robbing mobile phones in Fairview recently. Does this sound like an organized criminal mastermind. I believe another one of them was throwing drugs over the wall of a prison when he was shot.
    I hung around with small time lads who wouldn’t even see the drugs never mind being out in the cold throwing drugs over walls or stealing phones.

These people arnt heroes. They are mostly muppets who will be surviving with the dole in a few years after one injury or drug over exertion too many where they can’t beat everyone up anymore.

Very few of them are anyway intelligent and claiming the likes of mr flashy is so feared for any other reason than he has a chap on his pay roll that everybody is afraid of is rediculous.

They are all only a couple of drug seizures away from being back to the bottom of the scrap heap.

You are either lacking in age or intelligence if you spend your time learning Paul Williams books off by heart rather than learning school books off by heart.

Never been involved in gangs nor do I wanna be. Your the man who's info is 50 wrong and the other 50 bollox

• Advertisement

Where did I say me father owned a pub u absolute gob****e I said I drank in JDs you eejit

• Registered Users Posts: 11,309 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Jesus, lads. These people are scum. It’s a compliment to not know them too closely.

Collie D wrote: »
    Jesus, lads. These people are scum. It’s a compliment to not know them too closely.

Agreed this other lad is saying he knows people then making a bollox of the story when he's talking of said people

Aren't you the lad who spent ages telling everyone that Gerry Hutch was on the gargle like it was a big deal. And then tried to say none of his kids went to private school. You ended up with egg on your face over that one.

Like I said, you have posted some rubbish and downright lies on this thread and now you're trying to discredit someone else?

I said a man drank. I don’t know his kids. I’m telling somebody who is discrediting Harry that he isn’t anything more than a fella with a few Paul Williams books and a Tupac poster.
    I could be wrong but I think I remember reading this forum years ago and Harry helped a family who were on here getting harassed by a gang of scrotes smashing their windows and harassing their kids. Turns out he knew knew somebody with a bit of sway. Could be wrong and I could be mixing him up or it could have been a different forum but the Bailey esq sticks in my head for some reason. So I’d give him the benifit of doubt with his Finglas story. I think he works in homeless services or some council long stuff as well now so again he probably heard a few things.

Now you lads seem to have a little homework club where you have Sunday world, twitter, Instagram and Paul Williams learned off by heart and claiming to personally know all these lads.

That’s why I have an interest buddy.

I said a man drank. I don’t know his kids. I’m telling somebody who is discrediting Harry that he isn’t anything more than a fella with a few Paul Williams books and a Tupac poster.
    I could be wrong but I think I remember reading this forum years ago and Harry helped a family who were on here getting harassed by a gang of scrotes smashing their windows and harassing their kids. Turns out he knew knew somebody with a bit of sway. Could be wrong and I could be mixing him up or it could have been a different forum but the Bailey esq sticks in my head for some reason. So I’d give him the benifit of doubt with his Finglas story. I think he works in homeless services or some council long stuff as well now so again he probably heard a few things.

Now you lads seem to have a little homework club where you have Sunday world, twitter, Instagram and Paul Williams learned off by heart and claiming to personally know all these lads.

That’s why I have an interest buddy.

Please direct me to my post where my father owns a bar?

• Advertisement

Agreed this other lad is saying he knows people then making a bollox of the story when he's talking of said people

I never said I know anybody. AllI ever said is I know a few business owners from the area. Through my job.

I never said I know anybody. AllI ever said is I know a few business owners from the area. Through my job.

Same job with the apprentice who runs with them all.

It's funny in a LOL way to read his contributions.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

It's funny in a LOL way to read his contributions.

It is yeah if it didn't point to the glaringly obvious fact he's a fantasist.

Tell us the story about how Gerry Hutch was nicknamed the Monk again.

That's real insider knowledge stuff.

Haha I was hoping you would say that.

There’s another thread here from a few weeks ago. You were three foot away from the generals car when he was shot dead. You were on your way to your fathers bar to say hello. 8 years old. Tell your two buddies about it.

There’s another thread here from a few weeks ago. You were three foot away from the generals car when he was shot dead. You were on your way to your fathers bar to say hello. 8 years old. Tell your two buddies about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Load of Walter Mitty type posters in this thread.

Show the post? I know what it says u said I said I drank in me father bar with these people show the post?

Load of Walter Mitty type posters in this thread.

It doesn’t matter they are all in it together. They will just double down, wait for everybody to leave then start again.

• Advertisement

Show the post?

It’s against the charter to quote posts from a different thread. It’s in a thread called mad scenarios that happened you as a teen as far as I recall it was still there an hour ago.

It’s against the charter to quote posts from a different thread. It’s in a thread called mad scenarios that happened you as a teen as far as I recall it was still there an hour ago.

It's still there I just looked at it show where I said I was drinking in the bar with these people as you posted.

Show the post? I know what it says u said I said I drank in me father bar with these people show the post?

Ba hahahhaha.

It doesn’t matter they are all in it together. They will just double down, wait for everybody to leave then start again.

Your the number 1 Walter Mitty haha

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,131 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I am reminded of when one of these (now dead) gentlemen tried to threaten me with "I know people", when he wasn't getting things his own way.

As I said to him then "Get away from me with your 'I know people', if you did 'know people' the first thing you would know is to STFU about 'knowing' people".

Wanna be bullies and thugs mostly, though many of those that are dead were fairly minor players in their game. The smarty pants are the ones get the fools to do their dirty work, but they are rarely as smart as they think.

Ba hahahhaha.

So what you posted wasnt said then?

Your the number 1 Walter Mitty haha

If I was there when Martin Cahill was shot I’d have saved him. Why didn’t you run into your das pub that you forgot you had and get a silver tray they use to serve the drinks on and block the bullets.

I remember reading it and thinking it was bull**** because you said you seen the hitman changing his clothes before the hit. But I said nothing I was busy joking on the thread pretending I was the fella that got a plane to America and the fella who seen the Virgin Mary statue in knock. But you were serious. You were telling people you Martin and your dads pub were all intertwined on that very day.

Then you forgot it happened two weeks later.

If I was there when Martin Cahill was shot I’d have saved him. Why didn’t you run into your das pub that you forgot you had and get a silver tray they use to serve the drinks on and block the bullets.

I remember reading it and thinking it was bull**** because you said you seen the hitman changing his clothes before the hit. But I said nothing I was busy joking on the thread pretending I was the fella that got a plane to America and the fella who seen the Virgin Mary statue in knock. But you were serious. You were telling people you Martin and your dads pub were all intertwined on that very day.

Then you forgot it happened two weeks later.

No I didn't. I'll post it now just to remind you

For the purpose of clearing up flyingsnowballs consistent lies. So you're aware my father owned a bar on Chelmsford road which is now Chelmsford orthopaedic clinic. But yeah where did I entwine Martin Cahill and the pub please show me hahahaha you liar

Yeah. I will never forget it. I was about 3 foot from the car when gunman ran to it. I remember looking thinking the guy looked strange as he was changing bottoms on side of the road from work hi visuals.

I had been in my fathers bar saying hello leading up to it then walked with my mam to rathmines for a bus home. It was crazy for a little while after it.

Yeah I’d imagine living in a smaller town was a lot different to living up here.

• Advertisement

No I didn't. I'll post it now just to remind you

Admit it you arnt in the westies.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement