Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

I just don’t want a limo at mine with the 2 men who colluded with the 3rd lad to shoot me. No names no scandal caolan.

Yeah that's mad, I wonder how the poor family felt seeing them there

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭KM792

I just don’t want a limo at mine with the 2 men who colluded with the 3rd lad to shoot me. No names no scandal caolan.

And there was me thinking Smithers was so unassuming in the Simpsons...

• Registered Users Posts: 81,267 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Monkeynut wrote: »
    It's a joke the way these people can, Order hummers to funerals, pay for funerals, pay for free bar at funerals. Everyone knows they sell drugs. But yet nothing can be done till it's in their hands and they're caught.
    Most are either on social or not collecting at all. But still can buy all these things... Should be searched daily and prove how they have the funds for such an extravagant life or get the hammer.

Not going to happen though. Or they have fronts to bypass it.

They could have won it on the horses.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Monkeynut

They could have won it on the horses.

Yeah I know that one too. Just like Bertie.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Ive been around a few of these "heads" down through the years, on both sides of the feud and another serious player whos not involved and tbh they are usually charming not intimidating people and somtimes even quiet, but ive never been on the bad side of them.

Actions speak louder than words though and there actions usually lead to one of two things.

End of the day there bullys and cowards, the real hardman is the one stands up to them.

How friendly are you with them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Google street view won't even go in some of these areas. Google knows. :)

Corduff/Fortlawn/Darndale......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭Flyingsnowball

Slightly over 24 hours ago you came bursting into this thread like Mr. Billy Big Balls telling us all not to believe what we read in the papers.

You tried to come across as the big tough man who knew the real story.

LOL.

Lol yourself sitting in on Valentine’s Day talking about Gerry Hutch and how much you know him.

I’m on the way into work and couldn’t tell you how many kids the people I work with all day have.

Much on yourself? Head down the local breakfast roll shop, hope to catch a glimpse of some gangsters?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Southdubin6

El_Bee wrote: »
    Yeah that's mad, I wonder how the poor family felt seeing them there

I thought it was mental since that mans ex is now a handful of weeks after his death on a date with one of them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

I thought it was mental since that mans ex is now a handful of weeks after his death on a date with one of them

You're joking me ?

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Annd9

:cool:
    You're joking me ?

No surprises there , the term "Gangster Gee " comes to mind .

• Advertisement

You're joking me ?

I wish I was She’s on her insta with him last weekend “out having dinner with this nuisance #Sourface” was the caption

I wish I was She’s on her insta with him last weekend “out having dinner with this nuisance #Sourface” was the caption

Jesus wept. Can you pm her insta name Takes gangster *** to the next level

Jesus wept. Can you pm her insta name Takes gangster *** to the next level

Done

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭KM792

Done

Me too

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭Shoelaces

Done

Also me pls

Look what i've started :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭PLOPS

Done

send it on, please

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Phoenix3

And pm for me also..

• Registered Users Posts: 20,539 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Jesus lads do you all care that much it's kind of sad

Like a bunch of nosey aul ones, it's all just speculation with no real bones to it ,

Poor young one all of a sudden get 20 friends requests , be thinking what's going on ,
    she only buried her boyfriend a few weeks ago she has enough worries on her plate ,

Jesus lads do you all care that much it's kind of sad

Like a bunch of nosey aul ones, it's all just speculation with no real bones to it ,

Poor young one all of a sudden get 20 friends requests , be thinking what's going on ,
    she only buried her boyfriend a few weeks ago she has enough worries on her plate ,

PM sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,539 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

PM sent

haha iv no interest in knowing anyone involved or following them on social media, I think you live a happier life if things like this seem ( I know there not) in a distance place ,

haha iv no interest in knowing anyone involved or following them on social media, I think you live a happier life if things like this seem ( I know there not) in a distance place ,

There are apprentices in my job that follow these drains on society through Instagram. Walk around like pigeons and can’t lift a bucket of water.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

Picture+9.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

There are apprentices in my job that follow these drains on society through Instagram. Walk around like pigeons and can’t lift a bucket of water.

I really hope your not a fireman

• Registered Users Posts: 7,845 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

begbysback wrote: »
    I really hope your not a fireman

Not a flying snowballs chance in hell.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Crossbow and five shotguns seized during investigation targeting Corduff gang.

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/crossbow-five-shotguns-seized-during-15839864

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Harry said exactly what Paul Williams said no more no less.

I said a lot less than Williams, but then again he talks a lot about things he knows nothing of. The account I gave, isn't the same as his. I kept it short and sweet. I was just giving a clue to who this beans character is. Nobody had a clue who he is until I gave a not so subtle hint. Go right through the thread, nobody had a clue. Then again I might have just been spinning one...

I said a lot less than Williams, but then again he talks a lot about things he knows nothing of. The account I gave, isn't the same as his. I kept it short and sweet. I was just giving a clue to who this beans character is. Nobody had a clue who he is until I gave a not so subtle hint. Go right through the thread, nobody had a clue. Then again I might have just been spinning one...

The man isn't referred to as beans never has been. Your account of Anthony Campbell was the exact same as Paul Williams account in the circuit. Will I get the transcripts and compare it. Only difference is you said they raised guns at each other, and he said one of the men were under threat due to an amalgamation with farmer Martin.

The man isn't referred to as beans never has been. Your account of Anthony Campbell was the exact same as Paul Williams account in the circuit. Will I get the transcripts and compare it. Only difference is you said they raised guns at each other, and he said one of the men were under threat due to an amalgamation with farmer Martin.

Mr south Dublin, I feel like you want people to believe you personally know everybody with a charge sheet in Dublin and all the details to their crimes.
    If anybody else knows about anything you seem to be able recall the chapter of the Paul Williams book that you heard it in.

This thread seems to go round and round like that.

I was on the outskirts of small time so called gangs when I was younger. What I mean by that is out of about 20 of us maybe 5 made profit from drug dealing. The other 15 stood there 90 per cent of the time smoking, drinking and getting dragged into the odd fight.
    At various times the lads dealing would be making a fortune or using way too much or absolutely broke.
    Nobody I know personally ended up doing well for themselves after about the age of 30.
    You only have to look at some of the hutches robbing mobile phones in Fairview recently. Does this sound like an organized criminal mastermind. I believe another one of them was throwing drugs over the wall of a prison when he was shot.
    I hung around with small time lads who wouldn’t even see the drugs never mind being out in the cold throwing drugs over walls or stealing phones.

These people arnt heroes. They are mostly muppets who will be surviving with the dole in a few years after one injury or drug over exertion too many where they can’t beat everyone up anymore.

Very few of them are anyway intelligent and claiming the likes of mr flashy is so feared for any other reason than he has a chap on his pay roll that everybody is afraid of is rediculous.

They are all only a couple of drug seizures away from being back to the bottom of the scrap heap.

You are either lacking in age or intelligence if you spend your time learning Paul Williams books off by heart rather than learning school books off by heart.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

Mr south Dublin, I feel like you want people to believe you personally know everybody with a charge sheet in Dublin and all the details to their crimes.
    If anybody else knows about anything you seem to be able recall the chapter of the Paul Williams book that you heard it in.

This thread seems to go round and round like that.

I was on the outskirts of small time so called gangs when I was younger. What I mean by that is out of about 20 of us maybe 5 made profit from drug dealing. The other 15 stood there 90 per cent of the time smoking, drinking and getting dragged into the odd fight.
    At various times the lads dealing would be making a fortune or using way too much or absolutely broke.
    Nobody I know personally ended up doing well for themselves after about the age of 30.
    You only have to look at some of the hutches robbing mobile phones in Fairview recently. Does this sound like an organized criminal mastermind. I believe another one of them was throwing drugs over the wall of a prison when he was shot.
    I hung around with small time lads who wouldn’t even see the drugs never mind being out in the cold throwing drugs over walls or stealing phones.

These people arnt heroes. They are mostly muppets who will be surviving with the dole in a few years after one injury or drug over exertion too many where they can’t beat everyone up anymore.

Very few of them are anyway intelligent and claiming the likes of mr flashy is so feared for any other reason than he has a chap on his pay roll that everybody is afraid of is rediculous.

They are all only a couple of drug seizures away from being back to the bottom of the scrap heap.

You are either lacking in age or intelligence if you spend your time learning Paul Williams books off by heart rather than learning school books off by heart.

What is your point? You have spouted some rubbish yourself in this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement