Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭spider baby 172

ya there is people with suspicions that the trial is going to collapse due to lack of evidence. but I really don't know thats just what I heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭White lighting

Heres hoping we get some answers today in the PH trial. If he walks free there will be bedlam

Be a few scumbags throwing tantrums alright if he does and it will leave many questions about why Fox done away with himself, But from the evidence so far they have nothing on him Cant convict a fella because two cops out of nearly a 100 think its Patrick Hutch

KM792 wrote: »
    Just out of curiosity,are all these gangland figures as fearsome as the media make them out to be?Finglas' Mr Flashy took me by surprise when I actually saw a picture of him.Nothing like what I expected. Would he be an intimidating figure when he's walking round his local area,or would people just say "Ah shur we know him since he's young".
    Just a query.
    Its not his physical properties you need to worry about, its his mind & the things he's prepared to get others to do for him.

I was wondering the exact same thing. He looks like a little runt. But certainly within the media he seems to have a fearsome reputation. Makes you wonder how tough he would be without his side kicks and out of his little comfort zone. Maybe an extreme case of small man syndrome.

Be a few scumbags throwing tantrums alright if he does and it will leave many questions about why Fox done away with himself, But from the evidence so far they have nothing on him Cant convict a fella because two cops out of nearly a 100 think its Patrick Hutch

Maybe its just me, but looking at the photo of the drag I couldn't say for sure thats its PH. Its just not good enough proof to convict I would think. But in any case, the public need to know what happened with Fox IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Joekers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

What a farce :)

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

I thought they had the guys on cctv and pictures of them fleeing the scene?

El_Bee wrote: »
    I thought they had the guys on cctv and pictures of them fleeing the scene?

only 2 out of 100 cops could ID him. the other fella in the pic is dead already.

Joekers wrote: »

Expect tensions to go through the roof, bound to fellas only waiting to have a pop

• Registered Users Posts: 8,364 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Regency trial collapsed!

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Advertisement

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Charges dropped against Regency Hotel murder accused Patrick Hutch.

https://www.rte.ie/news/courts/2019/0220/1031686-hutch-court-regency/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

I’d say PH feels safer inside.

Probably the most upset about this.

They made them banners pretty quickly.

If I lived in one of the tension areas, I think I’d be getting some milk and bread in and staying inside for the next few days at least.

They made them banners pretty quickly.

If I lived in one of the tension areas, I think I’d be getting some milk and bread in and staying inside for the next few days at least.

He will have to leave surely, he will have no life here

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Fiftyfilthy

Gosh!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,725 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

He will have to leave surely, he will have no life here

At that's only from the gangs

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭safeasparagus

Does this mean the public will never know why Detective Colm Fox committee suicide in his office ?

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Calltocall

Something seriously fishy here with this, what did they find that would collapse the trial, I’m thinking we’ll never find out and that it went a lot deeper than people would think.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 746 ✭✭✭GinAndBitter

The irony of the pond life outside court asking for justice.

• Advertisement

Shocking. How many have they killed and tortured before and during this feud. They are up to their eye balls in crime just like the other side.

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭septictank

Anyone know the 2 with the banner. I've seen and heard that blond wan before.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,157 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

septictank wrote: »
    Anyone know the 2 with the banner. I've seen and heard that blond wan before.

Is that Phil Mitchell on the right of the banner?

It really is a pity the intended target wasn't got that day of the Regency. I think there would have been a lot less bloodshed and tragedy since.

Is that Phil Mitchell on the right of the banner?

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭ElBastardo1

Can't believe it collapsed, I wouldn't fancy being the Hutches tonight. You'd have to wonder how someone could have such a brass neck to stand outside the courts with a banner of a known drug dealer seeking justice.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

what did they have on that copper?

Apparently Patrick left the court via a side entrance and sped off on the back of a waiting motorbike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

Why would a dead copper stop a case?

This is a very strange outcome.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Liveline discussing this today some of those outside the court might be on

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement