Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

When will they [The Government] tell us the truth about Covid?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 367 ✭✭Don2012

Padre_Pio wrote: »
    The second wave came from epedemiologist models. Not Leo Varadker.
    The "New Normal" talk started end of June I believe.

I think your timelines are wrong.
    Also, what does Leo Varadker have to gain from this?
    COVID is bigger than Leo Varaker ffs.

Did you even read my point!!? Does it really matter the exact time or date he said it, looks like you seen Varadkar's name a couple of times and went with that without reading the whole comment. You don't get the bigger picture that's fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,323 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Don2012 wrote: »
    Can I ask, if a vaccine come to Ireland will you agree to it?
    It's a bit odd that you're asking questions of other people when you're having a hard time answering the questions put to you.

But yes, when the vaccine becomes available, I will get it.
    You trust your instinct and intelligence and I'll trust mine. We'll leave it at that. Just research and read, look into organisation and individual and make the conclusion for yourself then. Have a good weekend.
    But this is a dodge of my question.
    Why should anyone believe these doctors over the vast majority who disagree with them?
    Is it just that your instincts told you to trust them?
    Did you do research into them? If so, what research did you do?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,646 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

I don't have a narrative. I try and research and question things for myself and then I'll come up with my conclusion. I do believe Covid is a virus yes, not the deadly disease ridden one they are making it out to be though, what I don't believe is the whole farce that was created around it by media and politicans.
    Very early on, they (Varadkar etc) talked about a second wave...how could they possibly know this? Then a few weeks later Varadkar stated "this is the new normal" after telling us we'd only be in lockdown until the end of March.
    Conditioning people into complying with this new normal. I stopped one day in a supermarket, and just looked around me, it was like a horror movie, people avoiding going down aisles because another person was there or meeting someone face on and jumping back and avoiding them like they have a disease. I met a friend who I haven't seen in months and they wouldn't give me a hug!! They said "no because it is against the rules".
    None of this is normal behaviour, this is no way to live! Living in fear and hysteria created by the media. Life is for living not be under control and order by the government.

Because every pandemic in history has had a second wave, why would this one be any different?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Thierry12

Allinall wrote: »
    Even the most blind will see what?

The reason the hospital numbers are low is because most of the current cases are young people.

If the numbers get bigger, and contacts are not traced on time, then more older people and people with underlying conditions will become infected.

Then watch the hospital numbers rise.

Shouldn't the old people and underlying be isolated then?

Problem solved

Give the €350 Covid payment to every person over 50 and underlying conditions and tell them to stay the **** inside

Let no one into the country over 50 and let healthy and young get on with it

Whole year has been wasted pussy footing on the ageism issue

Because every pandemic in history has had a second wave, why would this one be any different?

Pandemic, disease, second wave, new normal, all in this together.

Pandemic ;)

And there you have it, when you can't even accept there is anglobal pandemic and post videos of a "doctor" who believes spirits are having sex with people then why would anyone believe you?

There's a reason this thread ended up in the CT forum, can you guess what it is? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Notmything

How is it not a deadly disease?

People have died from it, or is it simply that not as many have died from it as previous viruses like ebola or Spanish Flu?

I've seen what it can do in a residential unit and it's frightening. But I go home and people are saying it's a hoax, or it's all overblown and the restrictions/masks are not needed. Yet those same moves probably helped reduce the death rate.

King Mob wrote: »
    It's a bit odd that you're asking questions of other people when you're having a hard time answering the questions put to you.

But yes, when the vaccine becomes available, I will get it.

How so? It's hard to answer all questions when I have some kind of gang attacking from all angles.

Not surprised you submit to the vaccine, no questions asked.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,336 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Very early on, they (Varadkar etc) talked about a second wave...how could they possibly know this?

Because it doesn't take a genius to understand human nature. As soon as restrictions started to be lifted or corona-fatigue set in people stopped socially distancing. And what has been the outcome of that? 174 new cases today, most from contacts with confirmed cases because people haven't socially distanced or self-isolated if they have symptoms. And if you can't adequately socially distance for whatever reason then you wear a mask to at least mitigate some of the risk. It's not rocket science.

• Advertisement

How so?
    It's a bit hypocritical and dishonest.
    I'm not sure what you mean by this.
    How am I "submitting" to the vaccine?

Also you seem to have avoided my question again.
    Please go back and answer it, or at least explain why you keep dodging it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭OMM 0000

This is a brand new virus.

When HIV first came out, it took years for doctors to align.

So it is absolutely not strange that there is quite a lot of disagreement amongst doctors and scientists about certain aspects of COVID-19.

As the research continues and more things become certain, fewer and fewer experts will disagree.

There will always be a few who disagree no matter what the science says.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,347 ✭✭✭Padre_Pio

How so? It's hard to answer all questions when I have some kind of gang attacking from all angles.

What's wrong with that?
    Are you anti-vax now?

You're acting like we're all wrong for thinking the way we do, yet you're doing nothing to convince us to think otherwise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,190 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Masks weaken the immune system. Come wintertime many will be unable to fight off viruses because they wore a mask all summer long. All part of the plan,

Maybe I've missed your reply on this, but I've asked several times now. Can you detail and explain what this "plan" is?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,665 ✭✭✭jackboy

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Maybe I've missed your reply on this, but I've asked several times now. Can you detail and explain what this "plan" is?

A sick population means vast profits for pharmaceutical companies and their lackeys. That’s the theory.

Zaph wrote: »
    Because it doesn't take a genius to understand human nature. As soon as restrictions started to be lifted or corona-fatigue set in people stopped socially distancing. And what has been the outcome of that? 174 new cases today, most from contacts with confirmed cases because people haven't socially distanced or self-isolated if they have symptoms. And if you can't adequately socially distance for whatever reason then you wear a mask to at least mitigate some of the risk. It's not rocket science.

Leo is amazing, he was an amazing Taoiseach, loves Ireland and promoted Irish culture and identity any chance he got. He is equally an amazing Tánaiste can't wait to have him back as Taoiseach in two years time. He has done so much for Ireland, made us a multicultural diverse and inclusive country.
    Leo and Simon (another true Irish hero) who so many have listened too (myself included) promoted mask wearing on the Luas, I think we need to lead by his experience as he knows what he is talking about.
    Leo had a picnic in the park a few months back during lockdown, he needed the break, just like he had a party when he was no longer Taoiseach, would have been fun I'm sure.

I think 2 metres apart is the correct move as any less people will catch it.
    Same in pubs, if pay €9 for a meal along with a drink people are fine but without a drink Covid will get you.
    If people don't self isolate when returning abroad it's putting others in danger but Michael Martin returning from Brussels and going straight back to work is fine as he is immune.
    BLM can protest in their hundreds during lockdown but that's ok as they are immune.
    A festival can be held in Croke Park with 200 people (was 500) but any other gathering only 50 allowed.
    A mask is the way forward, maybe we should wear it indefinitely even to bed, even in the shower. Goggles should also be introduced for our eyes aswell and even a spacetype suit just for double protection.

• Advertisement

Leo is amazing, he was an amazing Taoiseach, loves Ireland and promoted Irish culture and identity any chance he got. He is equally an amazing Tánaiste can't wait to have him back as Taoiseach in two years time. He has done so much for Ireland, made us a multicultural diverse and inclusive country.
    Leo and Simon (another true Irish hero) who so many have listened too (myself included) promoted mask wearing on the Luas, I think we need to lead by his experience as he knows what he is talking about.
    Leo had a picnic in the park a few months back during lockdown, he needed the break, just like he had a party when he was no longer Taoiseach, would have been fun I'm sure.

I think 2 metres apart is the correct move as any less people will catch it.
    Same in pubs, if pay €9 for a meal along with a drink people are fine but without a drink Covid will get you.
    If people don't self isolate when returning abroad it's putting others in danger but Michael Martin returning from Brussels and going straight back to work is fine as he is immune.
    BLM can protest in their hundreds during lockdown but that's ok as they are immune.
    A festival can be held in Croke Park with 200 people (was 500) but any other gathering only 50 allowed.

You've previously claimed that you don't have the time to address any of the points made to you or any of the questions posed.
    But you have time to write this rather bizarre rant?
    :confused:

jackboy wrote: »
    A sick population means vast profits for pharmaceutical companies and their lackeys. That’s the theory.

Exactly right.

You've previously claimed that you don't have the time to address any of the points made to you or any of the questions posed.
    But you have time to write this rather bizarre rant?
    :confused:

Well, I didn't have time to answer every single thing thrown at me from your gang, would you of you were in my shoes?
    It wasn't a bizarre rant just some truths thrown in along with the obvious. I decided I would be good and never step out of line again.

Exactly right.

No, its actually wrong. How much has "big pharma" or anyone else made from this in Ireland?

It's a bit hypocritical and dishonest.

I'm not sure what you mean by this.
    How am I "submitting" to the vaccine?

Also you seem to have avoided my question again.
    Please go back and answer it, or at least explain why you keep dodging it.

Well have you looked into it more? Or are you just going to let a needle be stick in your arm no questions asked?

• Advertisement

Well, I didn't have time to answer every single thing thrown at me from your gang, would you of you were in my shoes?
    I decided I would be good and never step out of line again.
    Kinda just seems like you're dodging questions you can't answer honestly and now you're acting all offended rather than admit you can't address any of the points.

For example, you haven't been able to explain why we should trust the doctors you found on youtube.
    The reason you haven't explained this is that you don't have any reason to trust them. You just accepted their claims unquestioningly because their claims line up with your conspiracy theory, and you thought that their credentials alone would be convincing.

And now, that people haven't just blindly accepted what you have, you get to play at being a martyr.

Your theory doesn't seem to be very coherent or very well thought out and you don't seem to have any good reasons to believe it beyond it makes you feel special and clever.

Well have you looked into it more? Or are you just going to let a needle be stick in your arm no questions asked?
    You're still dodging the question asked of you while asking more questions yourself.
    That's not how it works I'm afraid.

If you are actually interested in honest debate, go back and address the question I've asked you several times now.

I suspect you won't however, for the reasons I outlined above.

No, its actually wrong. How much has "big pharma" or anyone else made from this in Ireland?

A vaccine = €€€€€€€ Wakey Wakey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,807 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

Another example of Spanish Doctors speaking out but if you'd rather let RTE and politicans do your thinking for you, that's your choice.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/more-doctors-truth-speak-out-madrid-dismantling-false-pandemic-covid-19/5719993

Very interesting disclaimer at the bottom of that page.

This sounds like bollocks "the electromagnetic contamination of fi5v-ghee" A quick Google doesn't find fi5v-ghee anywhere but this article and other versions of it on different (but similar) websites.

Well this is the conspiracy theory forum so the right place to push the boat out.

Pharma companies think about long term profits. So, long term chronic illnesses are gold to these companies. Cures are detrimental to them. Millions of people worldwide destroying their health by long term mask wearing is great for them. If there is no mask wearing and Covid destroys long term health of many people then the pharma companies also win. Either way, there is a massive boom coming for pharma.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,510 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Yes governments world wide deliberately tanked their economies on a scale not seen before in order to allow some pharma companies who are already loaded make more money.

Wakey wakey yourself.

But you can also make a lot of money by spreading untrue conspiracy theories. So therefore the experts you are pointing too also stand to gain, no?

Well this is the conspiracy theory forum so the right place to push the boat out.

Pharma companies think about long term profits. So, long term chronic illnesses are gold to these companies. Cures are detrimental to them. Millions of people worldwide destroying their health by long term mask wearing is great for them. If there is no mask wearing and Covid destroys long term health of many people then the pharma companies also win. Either way, there is a massive boom coming for pharma.

Old people spend a lot in healthcare, way more than any other age bracket. This virus kills them way more than any other age bracket, thereby seriously reducing their profits. But somehow big pharma and the worldwide governments are deliberately perpetuating this hoax that is destroying our economy. Makes total sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭I Am The Law

Never.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

It’s really disheartening to see that this where we’re at in the 21st century.

• Advertisement

Kinda just seems like you're dodging questions you can't answer honestly and now you're acting all offended rather than admit you can't address any of the points.

For example, you haven't been able to explain why we should trust the doctors you found on youtube.
    The reason you haven't explained this is that you don't have any reason to trust them. You just accepted their claims unquestioningly because their claims line up with your conspiracy theory, and you thought that their credentials alone would be convincing.

And now, that people haven't just blindly accepted what you have, you get to play at being a martyr.

Your theory doesn't seem to be very coherent or very well thought out and you don't seem to have any good reasons to believe it beyond it makes you feel special and clever.

I though I already addressed your question on the Doctor's and professionals Conference video? Must have been one of your gang I answered. Anyway, I try and research and question things for myself and then I'll come up with my own conclusion. Those doctors like many others have spoken out and gave their opinion on all of this, why would I have any reason not to trust them? Or any other doctor or professor who has spoken out? Why is it only the one-sided viewpoint is allowed? And any other questions or concerns are disregarded? Just look at the daily briefings, they carefully choose the journalist and what questions they will ask because it cannot be outside the narrative. I do not trust those in power in this country, or the media and those they have put forward as "health official etc". I do believe Covid is a virus yes, not the deadly disease ridden one they are making it out to be though, what I don't believe is the whole farce that was created around it by media and politicans.

Conditioning people into complying with this new normal. I stopped one day in a supermarket, and just looked around me, it was like a horror movie, people avoiding going down aisles because another person was there or meeting someone face on and jumping back and avoiding them like they have a disease.
    None of this is normal behaviour, this is no way to live! Living in fear and hysteria created by the media. Life is for living not be under control and order by the government.

Lastly, I don't think I'm anything thank you very much. Well to be fair, it would be hard for anyone to agree with me on here, when they all seem to be part of the one gang and same mindframe.

I though I already addressed your question on the Doctor's and professionals Conference video? Must have been one of your gang I answered. Anyway, I try and research and question things for myself and then I'll come up with my own conclusion. Those doctors like many others have spoken out and gave their opinion on all of this, why would I have any reason not to trust them?

You shouldn't trust them because they think aliens are having sex with people.

There are plenty of legitimate scientists who have produced conflicting research on covid19, these scientists have no issue publishing their research so it can be analysed.

Show me some published work from scientists that support your theory.

Ipso wrote: »
    It’s really disheartening to see that this where we’re at in the 21st century.

Can you elaborate thanks?

Old people spend a lot in healthcare, way more than any other age bracket. This virus kills them way more than any other age bracket, thereby seriously reducing their profits. But somehow big pharma and the worldwide governments are deliberately perpetuating this hoax that is destroying our economy. Makes total sense.

There is no hoax, the virus is real. Large scale long term mask wearing has the potential to degrade millions of middle aged peoples health for the rest of their lives. That is long term profit. The economy is utterly irrelevant to the pharma companies and their useful fools.

Pharma did not create the crises but they know how to exploit it. Do people really believe the panicked rush by companies to produce a vaccine is really for altruistic reasons.

I though I already addressed your question on the Doctor's and professionals Conference video? Must have been one of your gang I answered. Anyway, I try and research and question things for myself and then I'll come up with my own conclusion. Those doctors like many others have spoken out and gave their opinion on all of this, why would I have any reason not to trust them? Or any other doctor or professor who has spoken out?
    But this still isn't an answer to the question I asked. You're just asking another question.

There's lots of reasons why you shouldn't trust random doctors on the internet. Doctors can be wrong.
    Doctors like this have motives for spreading false information, either financial or political.
    They could just be very stupid.

The question remains, why do you trust them?
    What research have you done to verify their trustworthiness and the validity of what they say?

Again, I suspect that you didn't do any of that research at all and you trust them purely because their claims align with your preferred worldview.
    Conditioning people into complying with this new normal. I stopped one day in a supermarket, and just looked around me, it was like a horror movie, people avoiding going down aisles because another person was there or meeting someone face on and jumping back and avoiding them like they have a disease. I met a friend who I haven't seen in months and they wouldn't give me a hug!! They said "no because it is against the rules".
    You've copy pasted this before. It's very silly and hyperbolic.

I especially like how you rail against fearmongering, but then also fearmonger with the idea that the government is involved in a sinister plot to control people. It's very funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

KiKi III wrote: »
    There were 19 deaths from flu in Ireland in 2019.

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/flu-season-deaths-ireland-2019-21189972

There have been 1,772 deaths from Covid in Ireland so far in 2020.

That's very low surprised by that number 19 deaths only in Ireland for 2019. The statistic side by side here is shocking agreed.

I still think there needs to be new agency to handle this crisis. Some villages and towns have not had one case of covid in 5 months and yet they have closed the pubs down. Ireland needs a new agency to deal with every county individually. Pubs in some villages should not be shutdown here. You can easily limit the number of people in the pub and impose harsh penalties for allowing more people enter the premises. A nationwide ban make zero sense.

But this still isn't an answer to the question I asked. You're just asking another question.

There's lots of reasons why you shouldn't trust random doctors on the internet. Doctors can be wrong.
    Doctors like this have motives for spreading false information, either financial or political.
    They could just be very stupid.

The question remains, why do you trust them?
    What research have you done to verify their trustworthiness and the validity of what they say?

Again, I suspect that you didn't do any of that research at all and you trust them purely because their claims align with your preferred worldview.

You've copy pasted this before. It's very silly and hyperbolic.

I especially like how you rail against fearmongering, but then also fearmonger with the idea that the government is involved in a sinister plot to control people. It's very funny.

It's hilarious isn't it. You live up to your name that's for sure.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

It's hilarious isn't it. You live up to your name that's for sure.

Mod: Final warning, if you can't discuss the actual topic at hand, instead of resorting to insults, you might need a break from the thread.

Masks weaken the immune system. Come wintertime many will be unable to fight off viruses because they wore a mask all summer long.

Masks are only mandatory when people are out shopping and working. Nobody has them on all day. There no science that shows wearing a mask is bad for the immune system? Do you have a paper to prove that?

The science shows the virus affects everyone differently. There people with the virus who are asymptomatic and that for me is the strangest thing of all. Why does a killer virus affect each human differently. That should be were the science should be directed at because something inside the human body is fighting the virus off in some people.

• Advertisement

Masks are only mandatory when people are out shopping and working. Nobody has them on all day. There no science that shows wearing a mask is bad for the immune system? Do you have a paper to prove that?

The science shows the virus affects everyone differently. There people with the virus who are asymptomatic and that for me is the strangest thing of all. Why does a killer virus affect each human differently. That should be were the science should be directed at because something inside the human body is fighting the virus off in some people.

Answer immune system. Professionals and doctors should be promoting how to build the immune system and keeping healthy and strong.

So just to get this straight..

The large pharmaceutical companies have created the virus for profit? tanking the world's economy and severely hurting corporations all over the world, and they all just roll over and accept it?

Are they all oblivious to this incredible plan? Are all pharmaceutical companies in on it? if not, which ones aren't? (I am close friends with two pharmacists, would really like to know this one)

The large pharmaceutical companies have created the virus for profit? tanking the world's economy and severely hurting corporations all over the world, and they all just roll over and accept it?

Are they all oblivious to this incredible plan? Are all pharmaceutical companies in on it? if not, which ones aren't? (I am close friends with two pharmacists, would really like to know this one)

Get over yourself.

Exactly right.

Can you please provide details of this "plan"?

Same questions as above to you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Can you elaborate thanks?

Pandemics have been a part of human history for god knows how long. But now we have people who start spouting all sorts of nonsense about them; masks weakening immune systems, how could there be a second wave etc
    Diseases are better understood and vaccines have been developed but yet the cranks somehow know better.
    It’s hard to know what drives this: monetary reasons, sense of things being out of their control, superiority complex due to thinking they know more than the sheeple, this knowledge making them think they are fighting “them”
    Roll on the vaccine and let these people abstain, less stupid genes getting spread around the better.

Answer immune system. Professionals and doctors should be promoting how to build the immune system and keeping healthy and strong.

When many people are asymptomatic, showing not even a cough or cold that obviously means that persons geneticS or DNA or blood type is stopping the virus before it takes hold. Science needs to figure out what is it about these people that makes them different and can we sequence an antibody or cure from it?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Get over yourself.

Mod: Have a day's break from the thread, Don.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Joshua J

I though I already addressed your question on the Doctor's and professionals Conference video? Must have been one of your gang I answered. Anyway, I try and research and question things for myself and then I'll come up with my own conclusion. Those doctors like many others have spoken out and gave their opinion on all of this, why would I have any reason not to trust them? Or any other doctor or professor who has spoken out? Why is it only the one-sided viewpoint is allowed? And any other questions or concerns are disregarded? Just look at the daily briefings, they carefully choose the journalist and what questions they will ask because it cannot be outside the narrative. I do not trust those in power in this country, or the media and those they have put forward as "health official etc". I do believe Covid is a virus yes, not the deadly disease ridden one they are making it out to be though, what I don't believe is the whole farce that was created around it by media and politicans.

Conditioning people into complying with this new normal. I stopped one day in a supermarket, and just looked around me, it was like a horror movie, people avoiding going down aisles because another person was there or meeting someone face on and jumping back and avoiding them like they have a disease.

Lastly, I don't think I'm anything thank you very much. Well to be fair, it would be hard for anyone to agree with me on here, when they all seem to be part of the one gang and same mindframe.

I'm gonna let you in on a little secret because you're new around here. See your resident "skeptics", they don't care about the issue or getting to the bottom of it or "truth" etc, all they care about is debating. You on one side, them on the other. Doesn't matter what topic. That's what gets new CTers confused and why the forum is so adversarial. Once you understand that you can decide who is worth discussing with and who is worth ignoring.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Get over yourself.

You made the claim vaccine = profits with nothing further on it. This is being questioned.

If your views can't stand up to some simple teasing out of info, they don't hold any ground.

Joshua J wrote: »
    I'm gonna let you in on a little secret because you're new around here. See your resident "skeptics", they don't care about the issue or getting to the bottom of it or "truth" etc, all they care about is debating. You on one side, them on the other. Doesn't matter what topic. That's what gets new CTers confused and why the forum is so adversarial. Once you understand that you can decide who is worth discussing with and who is worth ignoring.

It's about the truth, not petty tribalism. If this was posted in any other forum, it would be the same. If someone wants to make a claim, fine, but people have a right to ask questions about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,903 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Don2012 wrote:
    I ask, why was the airports and ports never closed? If a deadly virus was here surely they would have been the first to close. No restrictions or procedures at airports either. Yet, pubs and house parties are being blamed for "cases rising" while they never closed the airports. This is deliberate so the pub culture in Ireland will cease to exist.

When gates gets enough money outta all of this!

People really are fcuking weird on the Internets!

• Advertisement
Advertisement