Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

juice sampler box

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭richardw001

rickyjb wrote: »
    I'm happy to do whatever, simplest thing might be just to dump it though, especially with the other package making the rounds.

There were honestly very few decent juices in there, only half decent one was vampires kiss and that only had a couple of drops in it. I can put up pics later on of what's in it if that's any help?

Vampires kiss is nice alright - that was on the downward parcel I think though as well.

Maybe if we see if any vendors are interested in throwing some stuff into this pass the parcel - to get it to the same high level as the juice strikes back one first.

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

Thanks Richard and Ricky I agree with what you're saying. This remaining parcel pails in comparison. I've already been discussing starting up a new parcel with all new juices from vendors. I think at this stage that parcel is a bit screwed. I'd appreciate it if in about 7 days time whoever still has the parcel and I chat about this. I'm away for the next week you see. But perhaps a quick pm and even a phone call would be in order. Right now my suggestion would be to safely dump anything which is even slightly not nice looking and amalgimate anything which remains with a new parcel fill of new juices donated by vendors which I'm happy to convince vendors to part with. I have a plan in place about how to sell the idea of them giving free juice away. You're right about it being a great marketing tool. Rather than give free juice to one person, one bottle would go around ten or twenty this way.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

How are the juices becoming so mangled? Are people pouring juice back in from their clearos or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭richardw001

grindle wrote: »
    How are the juices becoming so mangled? Are people pouring juice back in from their clearos or something?

I reckon some were old before the parcel was ever passed - lets have a chat with sticky when he returns from his sejourn i guess and decide on how to go forward

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

I think people may have been using the parcel to clear out of some of their older juices (that was how this started in the first place after all). That and the fact that juices left sitting for a long time tend not to be the nicest.

I'll go through it tonight if I get time and dump anything that I think looks off or doesn't taste as it should. I'll put a picture up of what's left and we can decide what to do then.

• Advertisement

Hey Ricky. Someone on FB was messaging my on the Irish Vaping site there. I wont' say who just for annoynimaty sake. But we were talking about starting up a new juice parcel for the FB group. So perhaps once this remaining parcel is done, if there are any juices left worth keeping then great. If there are some that are kinda worth keeping but maybe not, we could hold a second hand juice raffle with Sir Digsbys blessing and flog them off. The plan now is to drum up so brand new commonly available juices from local Irish vendors and start with a new juice parcel for the FB group. The current massive juice strikes back parcel will be split into 2 or 3 parcels. That way there will be enough parcels of new tasty juice to go around for everyone.

Sounds like a plan?

I reckon some were old before the parcel was ever passed - lets have a chat with sticky when he returns from his sejourn i guess and decide on how to go forward

That's right Richard, some of the juice had to have been old before it even reached the first person. Sir Digs started this to basically flog off his remaining juices and kindly give as many people the opportunity to try out some new juices. I'm pretty sure he wasn't expecting it to go on this long, so the already second hand juices are now 10th hand and need to be laid to rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

I'm good with that Sticky. Won't get a chance tonight or tomorrow but maybe Sunday I'll get around to putting up that pic of what's left that's decent. Raffle is a good idea, otherwise I'll just be dumping them.

Advertisement