Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

juice sampler box

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Darkginger

I actually had ziplock bag envy when the parcel got to me - but there were only 2 large ones - from Ikea, I noticed :) Much nicer than the ones I got from eBay some time back! Re-wrapped everything as it was when arrived, plus a bit more loo paper/kitchen towel where needed. Personally, I'm taking out shares in lock 'n lock boxes (or their Robert Dyas equivalent) - have so many of the things now!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

did you get the chance to sample many of em ginger? i know you were under pressure for time.

I managed a few - the ecto-woteveritwas - the lemon and lime one, which I really liked (and still have a dribble of in a clearo!), the chocolate strawberry (again, my sort of thing), the strawberry milkshake (nice), erm... and a few others which seem to have slipped out of my memory. I've taken up mixing, and have since tried so many flavours it all kind of blends into one in my head :D If we ever DO get around to doing a Mayo meet (I know, I know, my bad, but have been flitting back and forth to the UK more often than I was expecting to, maybe we should think about a Christmas get together? lol), I'll bring along some of the home creations for you to try - I'm getting better at it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

That electo stuff is basically 7up vape in my mind. Really nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

Those Flavorz by Joe are all very vapable and some of them very nice, the ones I've tried so far anyways. In my opinion if you get some Flavorz by Joe (you can get em from Vaporium) you won't be disappointed. The seems to be a high quality vape juice. They're a little higher on the price side but sometimes you just need some quality juice in your collection.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

Folks, as Sticky mentioned earlier in the thread, in order to kick start the "juicebox 2.0 parcel", should I (or anyone) start another thread, or what would be the best protocol here?
    I have at least 5 or 6 juices here to add to whats going around as well as a good few empty bottles I can throw in etc.
    Happy to kick another thread off etc., but don't know if it should stay in this thread or not?
    I'm sure a lot of the original juices are pretty much empty at this stage after doing the rounds so far.

PS: It was a slow day at work yesterday so I did up a quick Google doc form. Don't know if anyone would be interested in using it? It's cool if not, (like I said, slow day and I was just messing about with it), but I just thought it might be helpful for others to have a quick, consistent way to get people's vibe on the juices?
    Taste is subjective and all of that but it might save people a few shillin's if it looks like some juices are getting universally panned or praised.
    Here's the form link if anyone's interested: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1nNGRlDF1k5tJeCW51wqlF6JXicWso5JShp1E4L67wfw/viewform
    I'm sure I've left stuff out, so feedback welcome.
    Maybe, in time it could be useful if there's a bunch of opinions up there, maybe not just for the sampler box but if someone buys an eliquid online. Maybe I'll put a link in there for that..
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 18 mandferguson

Love the Juicebox review form :)

Not sure what is going to happen with the juices left over from this pass the parcel but there is still a lot of juice left in some of the bottles i have.

I would imagine a new thread for a new parcel otherwise it might get confusing.

Hey Quintron. Let me check this out and get back to you.

That google doc is very impressive.

Sent the upwards parcel to StickyIcky today, so he should recieve it tomorrow or Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

quintron. Well don't on the google doc mate. Top notch.

• Advertisement

I got the parcel from mandferguson today (upwards one? I dunno :) Anyways this parcel has loads of ziplock bags already, everything neatly packaged. So I won't be needing to add any more ziplocks to this one! :)

Got the downwards parcel from StickyIcky today so if SicklySweet wants to pm me an address i will send it on in a few days :)

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭SicklySweet

Woop! Pming you now :D

Got parcel today! Everything is so neat, i'm afraid to take anything out :pac: If Wobble wants to message me, i'll have it sent out Monday/Tuesday :D

Cricky I almost forgot about the parcel. I've been so busy all week... whos after me? I gotta send it on as I have not time to be testing loads of juices right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭dball

i vote for me. ::pac::pac::pac:

I have the downwards parcel from Mandferg to me and I'm now sending it to Darkginger

Ready to receive parcel :) Think it goes to Artyeva after me?

Heyyy!

Requested W0bble to pm me on Wednesday, Saturday pmed him for his address, haven't received a pm since. Was wondering what the Parcel group thinks? Would hate for someone to miss out :/ Am done with the upwards parcel myself, just wondering if i should give W0bble another few days or pass it on to the next upward person? Don't want to be mean :p

I dunno Sickly. Pm them again once a day for another couple of days and see what happens.

This is the good thing about the next parcel yoke, I've got everyones numbers and stuff so I can text them on behalf of the group or whatever.

Darkginger I just got that parcel out to you today, was far too mad busy on friday to make it down to the post office. You should have it tomorrow. That's the downwards parcel.

• Advertisement

Will do :D Trying to be fair since it's summer and all that, but don't want to keep it for too long myself :pac:

Worst case Scenario we skip him and we work him back in again somehow. That or he gets added to the top of the next list. No panic, but message him again 2 more days then we'll talk about skipping him I guess. He could be on holiday or just doesn't check his computer that often god knows.

Parcel received here this morning - it's HUGE! Looks like a full time job tasting these over the next few days, but I will do my best :D I'll get the parcel on the move on Thursday or Friday - flying off to the UK again on Friday, so this was good timing!

ginger/sticky am i next on the list for that package after ginger? cause i have to collect something in murrisk and i've been putting off heading down so if i'm next after ya i could meet somewhere on thursday night or something? only if it suits like.

That'd be great - could meet at the Tavern in Murrisk if you like? They're vape friendly :) Will have a word with husband and PM you.

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭wingnut32

Guys, If someone wants to post this to me I can throw in a complete range of new liquids for you to try as well as one or two new ones that I have been messing with:)

that's fierce sound. there's two on the go at the moment in this thread, you could always send them to whoever has them at the moment? dark ginger has one until thursday, sicklysweet has the other one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

Does anyone have the original list btw? I had one of the packages near the start but not sure where I am on the upwards list...

And that's a great offer wingnuts, some of the original ones I tried were brown and they definitely weren't meant to be:pac:

Now you know why I wanted a dripping atty, Wingnut (as per thread on FB) :D Am 4 bottles into the huge collection, about to wash the 4 clearos out and try the next 4 (and am STILL working my way through samples from ESI, for the same reason - ie, not having a dripper.).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

Darkginger wrote: »
    Now you know why I wanted a dripping atty, Wingnut (as per thread on FB) :D Am 4 bottles into the huge collection, about to wash the 4 clearos out and try the next 4 (and am STILL working my way through samples from ESI, for the same reason - ie, not having a dripper.).

Is there two packages flying around on this thread or was the second thread merged into this? If the package is gone to big to test them all is it not wiser to add Paul's offer into the new pack that's suppose to get going?

Also I think stickylcky has a list of interested parties for the new pack

Advertisement