Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

juice sampler box

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Darkginger

There are currently 2 parcels - one going from top to bottom of the list, the other the other way round. Both are pretty huge at this point!

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

Lads what I reckon we do is this.

Last person on the downwards / upwards list sends the parcel off the Wingnut / Paul at ESI. Paul can replace the ESI juices in the packages etc. Because lets face it some of them look like they're a bit old. Then I'll send Wingnut / Paul the details of the first person on the new list and he can send on the package with some fresh juices.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

StickyIcky wrote: »
    Lads what I reckon we do is this.

Last person on the downwards / upwards list sends the parcel off the Wingnut / Paul at ESI. Paul can replace the ESI juices in the packages etc. Because lets face it some of them look like they're a bit old. Then I'll send Wingnut / Paul the details of the first person on the new list and he can send on the package with some fresh juices.

Will the overall package then not be too big?

No redkid the two packages will remain split in two. The packages will remain the same size. However I'll speak with wingnut about the overall weight of it before it's sent out just incase postage costs go over the next weight tier limit. It will be all good.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

No redkid the two packages will remain split in two. The packages will remain the same size. However I'll speak with wingnut about the overall weight of it before it's sent out just incase postage costs go over the next weight tier limit. It will be all good.

I see

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

right, i picked up the parcel from darkginger tonight at the inaugural meeting of 'the mayo vapers club' [3 of us and one non vaper :)].

some of them do look VERY dark but i'll get stuck into them over the weekend and send it off early next week.

who do i send it to?

Jaime72 after you hun. Btw I was just going to pm you about some gibber gabber mainly just to poke some fun. I'll have to get back to you when I'm on the pc and I can copy and paste it again.

i love gibber gabber.

BTW the first juice i've tried in this packet is UH-MAY-ZING. home made conconction with 'red bull, V5 and coconut' on the label. yummy.

Jaime72 after you hun.

ok so jamie's dropping out of this round - who's next oh wise one?

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭SicklySweet

^ Jamie's the last on the list. :p

W0bble has failed to message me, so according to the list Lucutus is next, so drop me a pm with your address once you see this :D

• Advertisement

so do i send it on to wingnut then?

Messaged Lucutus. Not using this as a name and shame thread, i just want to get rid of the package before someone accuses me of hogging the pack!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

Messaged Lucutus. Not using this as a name and shame thread, i just want to get rid of the package before someone accuses me of hogging the pack!!

Is this for the upwards package?

artyeva wrote: »
    so do i send it on to wingnut then?

Hi Artyeva

I've PM'd you regarding this query.

The downward parcel is now complete and will be getting prepared to be sent out on the next list peoples.

I'll update ya'll on the Juice Strikes Back thread once it's ready to rock.

rickyjb wrote: »
    Is this for the upwards package?

EDITED:

Yea Ricky this is for the upwards parcel.

SicklySweet still has it as far as I know and and it seems W0bble is being unresponsive.

Lucutus has informed me that he pm'd his details to SicklySweet so the parcel should be on the way to Lucutus now or soon.

We can bump W0bble into the rotation if he replys later ok.

Thanks

The list for the last parcel in rotation at the moment (note I've made it read in order now from top to bottom

SicklySweet (currently has it)
    wobble5 (skipped because of non-response but can be added back into the list later)
    lucutus (next on the list)
    rickyjb
    richardw001
    toadinhole

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

FYI, I replied to SicklySweet with my details yesterday.

Got them and totally forgot to bring it to the post office earlier :pac: Sending it tomorrow, really sorry for the delay!

there's no rush, take your time, whenever works for you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭wingnut32

Hi guys, I have the parcel here and im ready to post it. Just wondering who is next in line for it? If you could PM your address ill get it posted :)

• Advertisement

Hi Wingnut

That would be the first person on the list for the new Juice Sample Box - Strikes Back thread.

Quintron is the user who is first on this list, so I shall PM you on his details now.

done with the parcel, ricky, yer up!

Does Ricky still have this parcel? It's been a month since there's been any movement on this.

Luc, Rick, any info?

Does Ricky still have this parcel? It's been a month since there's been any movement on this.

Luc, Rick, any info?

Yes, I have it. I've been a bit busy lately and I'd actually forgotten about it. I'll stick it in the post tomorrow, pm your address.

Richardw001 is next. Can you try to pm him?

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭richardw001

I'm still knocking about anyways if ricky wants to PM

Are the contents of the upward bound package much different to the one that I sent downwards ?

I'm still knocking about anyways if ricky wants to PM

Are the contents of the upward bound package much different to the one that I sent downwards ?

Send me your address please Richard.

It is different but to be honest what's left in there is not great, I'd say a lot of the liquids have been knocking around for a long time and don't really taste like they're supposed to.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Amiee121

Hey, if there is any going I'd be very interested. PM me and I will reply with my address. Thanks a mill!!

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭richardw001

rickyjb wrote: »
    Send me your address please Richard.

It is different but to be honest what's left in there is not great, I'd say a lot of the liquids have been knocking around for a long time and don't really taste like they're supposed to.

hmm - this is a bit like the poor mans version of "the juice strikes back" then
    Seems like the other package has snowballed (what with the wingnuts generosity) while this one is becoming the toxic dumping ground :-)

Maybe rather than sending on - can you do up a quick list for here and we can discuss with everyone what to do with it.

Couple of options:

(1)
    You're on the other list as well I see - so maybe we could hold off until the two intersect and if no one objects we could rejuvenate this one a bit ?

(2)
    Dump it in a safe manner :-)

(3)
    Get another vendor to do the same for this one as ESI have done for the other one - I imagine we could find at least one would be happy to contribute - its great advertising.

(4)
    Other possibilities/options ?

Btw I'm really impressed that the parcels haven't been robbed at this stage - 4 months !
    I put it down to StickyIckys vigilance

• Advertisement

I'm happy to do whatever, simplest thing might be just to dump it though, especially with the other package making the rounds.

There were honestly very few decent juices in there, only half decent one was vampires kiss and that only had a couple of drops in it. I can put up pics later on of what's in it if that's any help?

Advertisement