Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

juice sampler box

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Darkginger

If the Chai Tea gets to me before it gets to you, Artyeva, I promise to make sure there's some left when it leaves me, 'cos I'm nice like that!

I have no idea who any of you are on FB...I'm in the Irish Vapers group too (and Vapers Unite, and Irish and UK Vapers Unite)!

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭richardw001

List is
    toadinhole
    me
    rickyjb
    lucutus
    wobble5
    SicklySweet
    mandferguson
    StickyIcky
    darkginger
    artyeva
    jamie72

So artyeva should be getting the upwards bound parcel after jamie

On the Chai Tea - its actually quite nice - and has a very decent TH for a 12mg (well its labelled as 12mg) liquid

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

just checked my order history on ESI, it is 12mg.

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

So far I've made facebook friends with darkginger, mandferguson and artyeva. Anyone else who wants to make FB friends with me fire me a PM. I wouldn't making friends with some real life vapers. I pass through Dublin twice a week and wouldn't mind having mini vape meets.

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭E. Fudd

StickyIcky wrote: »
    So far I've made facebook friends with darkginger, mandferguson and artyeva. Anyone else who wants to make FB friends with me fire me a PM. I wouldn't making friends with some real life vapers. I pass through Dublin twice a week and wouldn't mind having mini vape meets.

You're friends with me on FB too sweet heart!

• Advertisement

E. Fudd wrote: »
    You're friends with me on FB too sweet heart!
    Now I am I think I wrote that previous post before my face book friends status reputation level took a major plummet :-P

I have the entire bottom half of the list on my fb stalking radar now

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭craiclad

Is the list still open to new additions? I've quite a few bottles of juice I could spare for a taste of something new! Mostly american flavors, but they're nice enough in any case... I'm on the irish vaping FB group too so that won't be a problem :)

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭richardw001

craiclad wrote: »
    Is the list still open to new additions? I've quite a few bottles of juice I could spare for a taste of something new! Mostly american flavors, but they're nice enough in any case... I'm on the irish vaping FB group too so that won't be a problem :)

I'm sure you can be accomodated - you might have to make friends with Sticky first though :-)

The top down memorial parcel is moving along nicely rickyjb just recieved it

Before I sent it on I meant to do a list of what was in it to give people a heads up
    Off hand from what I remember some of the notables
    ESI Strawberry Chocolate
    ESI chocolate donut
    ESI Blueberry sin
    ESI Vampires Kiss
    ESI Swedish Fish
    ESI Mint Sweeties
    El Toro Puros and Guava
    T-Juice Green Steam
    T- Juice Dizzy ack ?
    T-Juice - No label (nearly empty bottle)
    Red Bull
    HB Chai Tea
    Halo Apple Sin
    White Label Oisin
    White Label Sentana
    White Lable Chu Chulainn
    Amon Rae
    Some Dekang ones 3-4 - 18 and 12 mg Tobacco Ones (Benson and Hedges, Flue Cured Tobacco etc.)
    Pink Something
    Grapefruit (ESI I think)

I reckon most of these should survive until the end of the list - except maybe the apple sin one
    Also don't do what I did and try them all over 1-2 days :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭W0bble5

Looking forward to getting this!! :)

What's the best / cheapest way to try a load of different juices without changing wicks & cleaning tanks? I mostly uses Kanger T2, T3, pro Tank, etc. maybe some T4's for €2.50 or Boge cartos for €1.40 each??.......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭superneat

W0bble5 wrote: »

What's the best / cheapest way to try a load of different juices without changing wicks & cleaning tanks? I mostly uses Kanger T2, T3, pro Tank, etc. maybe some T4's for €2.50 or Boge cartos for €1.40 each??.......

Get yourself a dripper pal. A cheap 510 will do for a fiver. If you can stretch it to 12 and don't mind rebuilding, get an Igo - must have for any serious vaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

W0bble5 wrote: »

The igo-l is dirt cheap and the taste and vapour from it is brill. It's my first RBA and I find it very easy to build a coil in.

Edit: don't go buying clearos to try juice in, you'll only waste it. With a dripper you'll only need a few drops.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭W0bble5

A dripper it is so!....

Apart from the dripper what wire & wick would I need? And what ones are easy enough to rebuild? Igo, Phoenix, Aga....? And do I need a mod device like a Vamo to know that the rebuilt coils are ok? Right now I just use Ego batteries.

Maybe I should buy E. Fudds kit for sale that includes a Vamo, Aga T, batteries, charger, wire, wick...... I was thinking about getting an Evic soon anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

Personally I would go for the IGO L, 2mm silica and .2 kanthal, IGO S would suit an ego better but is harder to work on. An ego should be fine if you get the ohms low enough, but not too low, wouldnt go any lower than 1.6 ohms.

a cheap multimeter would be handy to pick up, or if you want to get a mod that will also read ohms

with 4 strands of 1mm wick and six turns of .20 kanthal I get around 1.6-1.8 ohms, so 2 strands of 2mm and six wraps of .20 oughta get you around the same which is a nice safe resistance to use on an ego battery

A7 Dripper for the ego battery goes well (looks great with a thread adaptor) and easy enough to coil

Igo-L is easier to coil but looks daft on an ego battery

Igo-L on a vamo is a sweet marriage

A7 does look good on an ego with thread cover but I got it as my first rebuildable and found it a whore to coil for a while, got the IGO L then and was kinda sorry I didnt get the IGO first to practice on.

yeah i wouldnt reccomend the a7 as a first rebuildable, it's kind of a pain in the arse getting the coil situated sometimes

Exactly while I bought the igo, it's a doddle. Don't care that it looks odd on my ego batteries, you guys are so vain about your gear!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

jamie72 wrote: »
    Exactly while I bought the igo, it's a doddle. Don't care that it looks odd on my ego batteries, you guys are so vane about your gear!

Yoooooou're
    So

weather_vane.png

• Advertisement

roostervane?

Cocksure? Northeast?

newscock

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Darkginger

Vane, I bet you think this post is about you :)

oooooh, weathervane.. vain

jesus, I genuinely did not get that

The thread page-cut and my lack of quoting didn't help... Sorry?

Fixed! Commence jovialities!

Newscock sounds like a fantastic comic character. You should develop that.

plans are already underway for an appearance in issue 67 of Mr banana grabber. if the audience responds well, we're go for a standalone release.

Well, sorry for holding this up!

Went a bit mad this week, still not myself.

I'll have the parcel on to artyeva in the morning, can you PM me your address please :)

This Chai tea is really unusual btw, quite nice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

pm'ing ya jow jamie.

also - weathervane.... vain.... how can ya NOT get that?! :p

Advertisement