Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

juice sampler box

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭W0bble5

toadinhole wrote: »
    .....,so it looks like wooble5 will be getting 2 boxes and can start a shop

Waho!!

So I'll pm darkginger & Lucutus with my address?

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

StickyIcky wrote: »
    I'll jump in. I've a few juices to add.

Can people please throw in any empty 5 to 7 ml bottles so I can put in a few mls of some of my good stuff-

I bought five 10ml bottles from china a while back that I never used.

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭richardw001

Guys as I said

toadinhole
    me
    rickyjb
    lucutus
    wobble5
    darkginger
    artyeva
    jamie72

And then the following people came in

SicklySweet
    mandferguson
    StickyIcky

What I would suggest is that they can go in the middle lower half - as that means everyone else will get a parcel no later than they would before i.e.

toadinhole
    me
    rickyjb
    lucutus
    wobble5
    SicklySweet
    mandferguson
    StickyIcky
    darkginger
    artyeva
    jamie72

That okay with everyone ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

Sounds good to me. I'd also second Sticky's request for some empty bottles if anyone has some to spare, that way I can pass on some El Toro/GVC etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Sweet, would like to try GVC!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Darkginger

Looks OK to me :) I may be away when it/they arrive(s), but the husband is fully briefed on what to do!

Got the sir digby mermorial parcel that's going forward today - (thanks toadinhole and sir digby)

About half way through the samples now - however my taste buds are shot after the red bull juice (actually surprisingly nice however I can't taste anything else now !) - so I think I'll stop for a little while :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

Sir Digby Memorial Parcel

Love it

Yes please put some extra empty sampler bottles in there, we need some small empty bottles so I can chuck a few mls of juice in there and label them accordingly.

Also I think we should add a sheet of instructions with the list of names and make sure the person gets the phone number of the person they're sending too and verifys they answer before sending on. Did we all agree on that? Sounded like a great idea to me.

Sorry but I have no faith in the whole of humanity (most of us are sound but I ain't going to the hassle of adding samples of my juices for some fecker to go keeping the lot to himself)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

EVERYBODY'S LOOKING AT YOU MANDFERGUSON!

Lost my VV yesterday getting out of the car and the package arrived today :( going to try and make a low ohm coil in the igo.

I must take a picture of all these juices today.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

if you use two strands of 1mm wick and 4-5 wraps of .15 kanthal it should come to around 2 or just under 2 ohms, low enough to use

grindle wrote: »
    EVERYBODY'S LOOKING AT YOU MANDFERGUSON!

I guess a single post is a bit suss alright :-)

In fairness there must easily be over an 100 euro worth of juice already in the parcel that I received (and there are two memorial parcels)
    I think verifying by facebook is the way to go myself - you could be posting to a 10 year old otherwise without realising it !

I guess a single post is a bit suss alright :-)

In fairness there must easily be over an 100 euro worth of juice already in the parcel that I received (and there are two memorial parcels)
    I think verifying by facebook is the way to go myself - you could be posting to a 10 year old otherwise without realising it !

Exactly

FACEBOOK AND PHONE NUMBER MOTHER****ER

I'd be aiming for around 1.7, I find 2ohm too high with only 3.7v on a lot of the sweeter juices like Swedish fish.

On another note, if you hear of someone dying of nicotine poison it was probably me, first box:
    HeU4K1b.jpg

StickyIcky wrote: »
    Sir Digby Memorial Parcel

Love it

Yes please put some extra empty sampler bottles in there, we need some small empty bottles so I can chuck a few mls of juice in there and label them accordingly.

Also I think we should add a sheet of instructions with the list of names and make sure the person gets the phone number of the person they're sending too and verifys they answer before sending on. Did we all agree on that? Sounded like a great idea to me.

Sorry but I have no faith in the whole of humanity (most of us are sound but I ain't going to the hassle of adding samples of my juices for some fecker to go keeping the lot to himself)

I've five bottles here I'm not going to use. Pm me your address and ill post them out to you on Wednesday.

Guys, what is "ecto"? I've ecto plasma and ecto strawberry here. Both have a faint smell of seven up?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 mandferguson

I'm already a member on irish vaping on facebook. Just because i have only joined here recently and have spent my time here reading instead of posting does not mean i am SUSPECT. Take my name of the list please.

I'm already a member on irish vaping on facebook. Just because i have only joined here recently and have spent my time here reading instead of posting does not mean i am SUSPECT. Take my name of the list please.

Never! Your name is on the list so it stays on the list.

PM me who are you on FB Irish Vaping forum I'm on there too and fairly active. You're going to be sending it on to me cus my name is after you so we'll have to do this at some stage anyway ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 mandferguson

Same name as here, but i am no longer interested in being a part of this if thats how you treat and talk to new people.

Look Grindle and I are a bit mad. I think we're the only two that' said anything that could be taken as being poor treatment, but I assure you it was all in jest while at the same time pointing out the obvious and and could have easily been taken the wrong way. If you look back on our posts we do tend to joke and mess around a lot. So don't take us the wrong way. Loads of new people join this sub forum all the time and we're all very welcoming I can assure you. Honestly. Since packages like this have gone missing in the past we all want to make sure this time around that we have some sort of system going on where we can track the parcel and make sure everyone involved is above boards. Since your on the Irish Vaping forum on facebook that's good enough for me. Alright?

• Advertisement

Same name as here, but i am no longer interested in being a part of this if thats how you treat and talk to new people.

sent u a message on FB

The pass the parcel is open to everyone (as is this forum) - in fact newbies are getting more benefit than anyone else with this sort of thing.
    The intention would be to everyone would follow whatever we all agree on - this isn't directed specifically at you - you can suggest things as well !

If you're new to boards.ie - then you should be aware that sometimes first time posters are viewed with a bit of skepticism. Especially when its the case that they suddenly arrive on the scene with zero posts and jump into a thread like this. If you look at it from the other side - maybe you can see where Grindle was comming from.

Stickys comments - were directed towards everyone from what I can see !
    This is comming from two parcels going missing and the fact he intends comtributing eliquid to this.

Anyways I would suggest putting it in the past and enjoying boards.ie - including the pass the parcel
    If you look at it this way you're the only person on the list at the moment facebook verifie and now that you have more than one post you should be fine !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Jaysus. I was only joking.

Should've added

/S

at the end of the post or something, but I thought all-caps looked so out of place it couldn't be taken seriously.

Poe's Law is my dark passenger.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭SicklySweet

If you want my facebook to keep an eye on me you're more than welcome to :P I'm new to vaping so trying some samples is something i'd be interested in because i'm píss poor atm :pac: Plus my mum decided to start vaping after seeing my success so i'm sure she'd be interested in trying some too. Have 3-4 bottles i can throw in also to compensate

SicklySweet for you we're going to need credit card details and also ... um.. I need a car so I'd like a car as well. Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

<tip-toes into room>

look i'll verify whatever anyone needs me to verify, i'll send ya photos of myself holding a copy of my passport and today's paper outside my house with a google street view link of my address if ye want but for the love of the vape gods - can someone please keep me a bit of that chai tea for whenever the package gets as far as me?

thanks, etc etc :)

<leaves ye to it>

I have the chai tea in front of me. Never heard of it before, is it nice?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

i've never had two chai teas the same but the 'pukka' brand you can get in tesco and the like is quite nice. ginger cardamon, cinnammon, liquorice, cloves, vanilla, lemon or orange - throw as many of those as ya like in black or green tea and you can call it chai tea. be interesting to see what it's like as a vape.

Going to drip some now and let you know later.

• Advertisement

artyeva wrote: »
    <tip-toes into room>

look i'll verify whatever anyone needs me to verify, i'll send ya photos of myself holding a copy of my passport and today's paper outside my house with a google street view link of my address if ye want but for the love of the vape gods - can someone please keep me a bit of that chai tea for whenever the package gets as far as me?

thanks, etc etc :)

<leaves ye to it>

*throws stones* get! get!

(ok ok I promise to leave a good bit of the chai tea - also Arteva is my FB friend she'll all good *throws one last stone for good measure*)

Advertisement