Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

French author, 50, says he's incapable of loving a woman of 50

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,940 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

DS86DS wrote: »
    Women need to understand that their prime years are in their early to mid-20s, when they are the most fertile and attractive to men.

This is basic science and evolutionary psychology

Traditionally, this was the age when most women married and started having families.

But thanks to feminism, women are putting off marriage and starting a family well into their 40s and put career above having birth and starting the next generation through starting a family.

But the thing is, is that many of these career women are delusional. Men couldn't care less about what a woman's career and education is, and I say that as somebody who has been to university.

Give me a silly and not too bright, but loving and caring 25 year old.....over a ball busting and angry 30+ career woman who will put her career above me any day of the week.

They are not just past their prime years to start a family and have a long term marriage in the traditional sense. But they tend to be very angry and aggressive go-getter types that see themselves in constant battle with their men.

Most men are sensible as to their where their worth lies and settle accordingly, as do nice young traditional women.

I think you'll find in years to come when all of the women who put career above family reach their 40s and 50s, that the reality will set in. Sadly it will be too late.

One has to wonder if Feminism is really one big conspiracy propagated by the cat food industry.

I bet in reality you have a massive inferiority complex.

I bet in reality you have a massive inferiority complex.

the bit about the cat food industry is funny tho.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Emme wrote: »
    In some Asian countries it is not as frowned upon to be a gold digger as it is in the West. Perhaps these girls are investing in their future for a time they will no longer be as attractive to wealthy men such as Monsieur Moix. Some use the money they get from these men to support their families. Also a man with an average income in the West can be considered a very rich man in certain Asian countries.
    There's much in that. The 60 year old oul lad with the 25 year old Thai bride is a meme for a reason.

Though that said some Asian cultures don't seem particularly bothered about such age gaps even among themselves, or at least it's not frowned upon, or noted to nearly the same degree. Within reason of course. Ten twenty year gaps kinda thing. A mate of mine is married to an Asian lass. They met when she was mid 20's and he was in his early 40's. Still together, married with a couple of kids ten odd years later. And when they met she was well sorted financially(great career, wealthy family) and could have supported him if required. Indeed she did when he set up a new biz a few years into the relationship. Her brother's wife is fifteen years younger than him.

As for the stick a man might get with a much younger girlfriend versus the stick a woman with a much younger boyfriend might get. Or not. One aspect could simply be that women might get more leeway in certain quarters because they are judged far more on appearance(and "fertility) and that is far more age related*. If a society deems one demographic to be more out of slagging bounds than another it's usually either because that demographic is powerful within the society or is more vulnerable to such slagging. Look at a relationship like Stephen Fry and his much younger husband. They get a free ride in the press and in general, because gay folks are generally considered more "out of bounds" on that score.

*I would contend that beyond the outliers like rich and famous and good looking old guys, the average man has about a decade extra in the tank as far as age/attractiveness goes. So a 35 year old guy can afford to have the craic in the dating scene and avoid anything serious, but the average 35 year old woman can't to the same degree if she wants to settle down and answer the call of the suburbs. He also has a bigger pool of potential partners to choose from.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

glasso wrote: »
    she seems to have been a catch, they're divorced and she later pulled a gun from her snatch.
    Jaysus! :eek: I hope it wasn't a .44 magnum. Hell, even if it were a single shot .22 she must have a ladygarden like a welly top. :eek:

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

I hope you can afford it. Most households take two incomes to run now.
    Indeed. I know a chap who always wanted a "traditional" wife and has done since the 80's. He got one, but it meant he had to be the "traditional" husband who worked all the hours god made and rarely sees his kids.
    Sardonicat wrote: »
    Most men can boil their own eggs, too.
    Ohhhh, don't bet on it. There's a reason why I'm thin. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭Thomas_IV

Women need to understand that their prime years are in their early to mid-20s, when they are the most fertile and attractive to men.

This is basic science and evolutionary psychology

Traditionally, this was the age when most women married and started having families.

But thanks to feminism, women are putting off marriage and starting a family well into their 40s and put career above having birth and starting the next generation through starting a family.

But the thing is, is that many of these career women are delusional. Men couldn't care less about what a woman's career and education is, and I say that as somebody who has been to university.

Give me a silly and not too bright, but loving and caring 25 year old.....over a ball busting and angry 30+ career woman who will put her career above me any day of the week.

They are not just past their prime years to start a family and have a long term marriage in the traditional sense. But they tend to be very angry and aggressive go-getter types that see themselves in constant battle with their men.

Most men are sensible as to their where their worth lies and settle accordingly, as do nice young traditional women.

I think you'll find in years to come when all of the women who put career above family reach their 40s and 50s, that the reality will set in. Sadly it will be too late.

One has to wonder if Feminism is really one big conspiracy propagated by the cat food industry.

Your post matches the world view of Fascists perfectly well. I don't know why you found it that necessary to point out that you've been to a University cos that makes your post even worse, not better and I restrain from further conclusions.

You don't even take into account that even those women you prefer will some day complain about the missed chances in their life because of being pressed into the same old role preserved for them by men of your mindset which is imo just very chauvinistic to say the least but fascism and chauvinism are per se good bed followers and always have been.

I have always preferred the company of intelligent women and avoided the stupid ones you prefer like the plague cos there is nothing good that comes from that. But I am myself no macho type and always despised that type of man.

Women are human beings with as much a right for their selfdetermined life like any other man has, this includes the decision to have children or not.

glasso wrote: »
    the bit about the cat food industry is funny tho.

It's probably a spoof. The bit about a silly, but not too bright loving caring 25 year old is too obvious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭Emme

Wibbs wrote: »
    Look at a relationship like Stephen Fry and his much younger husband. They get a free ride in the press and in general, because gay folks are generally considered more "out of bounds" on that score.

Maybe. However looks and youth are prized very highly in the gay community. You gave the example a wealthy famous man like Stephen Fry who managed to pull a handsome young husband. As did Elton John. If you compare powerful men in the gay community with powerful men in the straight community you might find the age and attractiveness gaps between their partners are similar.

Gay couples might not get as much stick about age gap but they get more than enough from conservative people about their orientation.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,264 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

What has a 40/41 year old Jennifer Aniston got to do with 50 year olds??

Aniston is 50 this year.
    Clearly an old, shrivelled thing that no man would look twice at.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

I hope you can afford it. Most households take two incomes to run now.
    Indeed. I know a chap who always wanted a "traditional" wife and has done since the 80's. He got one, but it meant he had to be the "traditional" husband who worked all the hours god made and rarely sees his kids.
    Most men can boil their own eggs, too.
    Ohhhh, don't bet on it. There's a reason why I'm thin. :D
    I can open you a tin of Whiskas if you chuck us a tin opener, Wibbs. What you do with it after that is up to you, though

• Advertisement

Look at a relationship like Stephen Fry and his much younger husband. They get a free ride in the press and in general, because gay folks are generally considered more "out of bounds" on that score.

I think it might be more to do with the fact that a lot of articles relating to relationships are primarily aimed at the female market and so there is less interest in stephen's marriage for this reason.

I'm not saying all women are interested in relationship articles or that no men are, but looking at the front of magazines largely targeted at the female market, it does seem that way.

Are the schools not back yet?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,264 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Some special folk are on short timetables.

spurious wrote: »

Some special folk are on short timetables.
    Ohhhh. That would explain it.

OK. Back to reality. I've got cats to feed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭Thomas_IV

I would argue that only a minority of women are sexually attractive to men. This is why the diet, make-up and cosmetic industries are so lucrative.

Good point and if it wasn't for looking at women as sex objects in the first place it might be quite different.

There is a saying that real beauty comes from within as well, but it is harder to find at the first glance cos one has to bother to learn to know the person and listen to. That's quite a bit more complicated than to turn one for a quick ... . That means what looks splendid on the outside might be morally rotten in the inside.

I don't think that only a minority of women are sexually attractive to men cos the tasts are as much different like the people themselves are different. In a relationship that has only that as the main binding factor and the couple has nothing else in common, it often lasts not very long. Emotional frustration grows from such relationships and some might have it even harder to find the right partner.

I always found the emancipation of women on their way to equal rights as human beings a good thing and a struggle worth to fight for. That feminism has went beyond that in some ways is also a reaction to the oppression they suffered at the hands of macho men who often adored their mothers but maltreated their wifes and who had no problem with committing adultery, but if the wife had done the same to them in return, they could never had bear it.

Macho men are always to weak to meet with a women on an equal level and therefore prefer to have women on their side who just follow and obey what they want. That is no partnership that is subjugation and against human rights.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

It's all going to be deleted so no point in engaging or even reading the deranged ramblings of someone who highly likely doesn't even get women (how could anyone, who keeps re-registering hundreds and hundreds of times to say this one thing each time, knowing it'll be deleted and they'll be banned) yet states he knows what all women are thinking. Definitely no point in giving him what he wants and reacting negatively.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

^^^^

You must be in your element to be able to comment in this way on such an article.
    Saves having to get up early at the weekend to do it.

What to do with the free time? A run in the park? Breakfast in a cafe with a good book? Redraft the five paragraphs he's been spamming every thread with? Make sure the framed poster of Jordan Peterson is hung exactly straight?

So it's 30 now DS - I see the goalposts have been changed from mid 20s.

How come I know numerous women who met their partners in their 30s and became mothers in their 30s too? In fact that's the rule rather than the exception among the many women I know. This is reality - everyone knows it's reality (it's the standard in the western world actually) - but it'll just be acted as though it doesn't happen, so that derogatory comments can be made about women, by men who don't like women. As said, confident happy men don't write this stuff.

I feel sorry for guys who have had no luck with women - that's not easy and must be depressing and frustrating, but it's zero justification for misogyny. It explains it for sure but does not excuse it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭DS86DS

Thomas_IV wrote: »
    Good point and if it wasn't for looking at women as sex objects in the first place it might be quite different.

There is a saying that real beauty comes from within as well, but it is harder to find at the first glance cos one has to bother to learn to know the person and listen to. That's quite a bit more complicated than to turn one for a quick ... . That means what looks splendid on the outside might be morally rotten in the inside.

I don't think that only a minority of women are sexually attractive to men cos the tasts are as much different like the people themselves are different. In a relationship that has only that as the main binding factor and the couple has nothing else in common, it often lasts not very long. Emotional frustration grows from such relationships and some might have it even harder to find the right partner.

I always found the emancipation of women on their way to equal rights as human beings a good thing and a struggle worth to fight for. That feminism has went beyond that in some ways is also a reaction to the oppression they suffered at the hands of macho men who often adored their mothers but maltreated their wifes and who had no problem with committing adultery, but if the wife had done the same to them in return, they could never had bear it.

Macho men are always to weak to meet with a women on an equal level and therefore prefer to have women on their side who just follow and obey what they want. That is no partnership that is subjugation and against human rights.

The truth is that women want macho and traditional men. The other side of the feminist propoganda machine has been to convince men that they should be sensitive, meek and in touch with their feminine side. According to this they should also be as pro-feminist.

While women will say this is what they want, the truth is is that they want a traditional manly man who doesn't put up with her nonsense.

This is attractive to women. The whole idea of been a sensitive and loving and politically correct man will make women think of you as like a cute little teddy bear.... someone to hang out with and to talk about social media and shopping with

The truth is, is that while they deny it..... women want traditional macho masculine men. Any man who doesn't act accordingly and lives his life according to feminist lies is doing so to his own detriment.

What women want and what feminists sat they want are two different things entirely.

Embrace your macho side and don't listen to nonsense about women want sensitive and politically correct men who love equality........it will destroy your chances.

I feel sorry for guys who have had no luck with women - that's not easy and must be depressing and frustrating, but it's zero justification for misogyny. It explains it for sure but does not excuse it.

I don't think it has anything to do with success with women per say.

I think misogny is rooted in an internal low self esteem and fear which is exacerbated in some by the sense that they are rejected in a way their peers are not.

Being single does not make someone a misogynist, but it can bring it to the fore.

• Advertisement

And feminism feminism feminism - DS is obsessed with it to the same degree as a hardline feminist would be.

Feminism doesn't cause women to have children later early/mid 20s (when they are still perfectly able to) - they want to go to college, travel, work for a while, before the responsibility of child rearing. Anyone who sees this as some sort of radical feminist approach - they might like sharia. Yet they also tend to complain a lot about sharia. :D

I do think there is something to the view that women prefer "manly" men. I cringe when men act the white knight (obviously I'm not talking about men being critical of misogyny; that's just the decent thing).

Although "put up with her nonsense"? What nonsense?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Nah she isn't at all. She's perfectly normal and ordinary looking and you wouldn't do a double take if you passed her on the street.

Nothing hideous about her personality either - she's just not girlie and not that slim (but far from huge).

It's important to think for yourself rather than jump on a bandwagon.

What have either of those got to do with her personality?? :confused::confused:

I don't think it has anything to do with success with women per say.

I think misogny is rooted in an internal low self esteem and fear which is exacerbated in some by the sense that they are rejected in a way their peers are not.

Being single does not make someone a misogynist, but it can bring it to the fore.
    Well I didn't say anything about being single, but these men who have online groups about how awful women are - not just specific women but women in general - how they look like they smashed their face into a wall from age 35, how the ideal would be a subservient dumb woman, how a career woman automatically = list the insults... isn't it fair to assume that these are vengeful guys who didn't have luck with the ladies? They're hardly getting laid.

Do you ever hear any normal guys (most guys get girlfriends) go on with that toxic, dark stuff?

Harsh and hypocritical. Just because a girl doesn't fit the narrow definition of what men consider "hot" doesn't mean she should be overlooked from the day she reaches the age of consent.

As a teen I was considered unattractive (puppy fat, mousy hair, spots etc.) and boys were brutal to me. Brutal. At school they used to hawk up phlegm and spit at me when I walked past. I also had large breasts and they used to try to grab them.

Around 16/17 I went on a diet and lost the puppy fat. My skin cleared up. I took up cycling and running. I got a better hairstyle. I started getting a very different kind of attention. Boys stopped spitting when I walked past but they still tried to grab my breasts.

Thus from a young age I was aware of how shallow some boys and men were and how hung up they were on appearance. Many men who are bitter about being overlooked by girls in their teens and 20s did just that with girls like me. At least women didn't hawk up phlegm and spit in their faces when they were rejecting them.

I got an average amount of attention from my 20s to my mid-40s then I moved from the city to a remote rural location.

I suppose I am now officially "invisible" and that suits me just fine. I am caught up in family responsibilities and I have my mind on more serious things than staying attractive to men. However I do take care of my health and fitness as much as time permits because I need to be strong to take care of my responsibilities.

I don't care what Monsieur Noix (sorry Moix) thinks of women in their late 40s or over 50. He is first and foremost trying to sell a book. He wants attention and so far he has got it in spades. The poor man looks like the obstetrician damaged his forehead with a forceps at delivery and is well aware that young women would not look at him if had an ordinary job. He is famous and wealthy and thus has no problem attracting the young Asian girls he likes.

In some Asian countries it is not as frowned upon to be a gold digger as it is in the West. Perhaps these girls are investing in their future for a time they will no longer be as attractive to wealthy men such as Monsieur Moix. Some use the money they get from these men to support their families. Also a man with an average income in the West can be considered a very rich man in certain Asian countries.

The entire skit revolves around how ****able, within the narrow definition of what men consider "hot", the women are. Did you even watch it??

What have either of those got to do with her personality?? :confused::confused:
    "Girlie" applies to her personality. Just threw in her weight because that is the other box you are told to tick by the bandwagon of hatred towards her.

She's annoying but obviously not the horrendous individual some guy followed by lemmings said she is.

"Girlie" applies to her personality. Just threw in her weight because that is the other box you are told to tick by the bandwagon of hatred towards her.

She's annoying but obviously not the horrendous individual some guy followed by lemmings said she is.

Women with girlie personalities are the best. Who wants an aggressive and hysterical career type women where that time is all the time.

Women need to stop demonising girlie and feminine women just because they think they are superior to them.

spurious wrote: »
    Aniston is 50 this year.
    Clearly an old, shrivelled thing that no man would look twice at.

But what has a clip of her ten years ago got to do with her age now?? :confused::confused:

Women with girlie personalities are the best. Who wants an aggressive and hysterical career type women where that time is all the time.

Women need to stop demonising girlie and feminine women just because they think they are superior to them.

Men need to stop idolising 'girlie' women just because they think they can control them.

Your shtick is very obvious.

But that's not what I was referring to. Way to cherrypick.

I'd be more a girlie type myself - but I'm not thick. Also numerous career women are girlie. Everything is either/or with you.

I was just saying that Amy Schumer being non girlie doesn't mean she is an horrendous person as that poster claims.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

Plenty of girlie women with careers. Sorry for you but your day is gone. Nobody is demonising girlie women expect you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭0cp71eyxkb94qf

Women with preferences like being tall rich and handsome are empowered. Men with any preference are sexist, boorish pigs.

What a world we live in. It's time to grow up ladies.

I'd be more a girlie type myself - but I'm not thick. Also numerous career women are girlie. Everything is either/or with you.

I was just saying that Amy Schumer being non girlie doesn't mean she is an horrendous person as that poster claims.

Not a fan of women comedians but I am a fan of women driver jokes :D

x1080-NI5.jpg

Women-Drivers-760x500.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

Stephen Fry received plenty of criticism for dating a younger person, most people consider it creepy, Ive even heard people accuse him of being a paedophile despite his husband being nearly 30

I think if you ask any young gay man how their friends and family would react to them dating somebody 30 years older youd find its generally disapproved of just like in the straight community

Amy Schumer is a joke stealing hypocrite who loves taking advantage of the so called patriarchy (let's face it she's very rich and successful) while decrying men to appease her feminazi followers.

Just look up her joke thievery on Google.

You can be girlie or feminine and not be stupid, but if he wants stupid then let him have stupid. Stupid is very hard work though, boring work.

He's a very try hardy poster, his posts are constructed around what he sees as triggers and as long as posters engage with him he'll just keep up the insults and digs so I don't know why anyone is bothering.

His opinions are odious and thankfully most people don't share them. I think he's delighting in the opportunity to constantly restate them.

• Advertisement

I can open you a tin of Whiskas if you chuck us a tin opener, Wibbs. What you do with it after that is up to you, though
    Make it Pedigree Chum and we have a deal.
    I'm not saying all women are interested in relationship articles or that no men are, but looking at the front of magazines largely targeted at the female market, it does seem that way.
    A large chunk of observations and studies down the years have shown women have more interest in people and relationships than men on average. Men tend to be more focused on things. There was a chap who was in a coma who woke up, but had locked in syndrome I think they call it. Anyway he was unresponsive so visitors and hospital staff treated him like he was unconscious. Among the things he noted was the women having conversations around him were much more focused on people and relationships, whereas men very rarely brought that up.

Not a fan of women but I am a fan of women driver jokes :D

x1080-NI5.jpg

Women-Drivers-760x500.jpg
    Fixed that for you.

Yeah I like women driver and mother in law jokes too.

Women with preferences like being tall rich and handsome are empowered. Men with any preference are sexist, boorish pigs.

What a world we live in.
    Where the hell did you see that?
    Stop making up bull.

How dare you, that's Captain Black! :P

capblack.jpg

Uncanny!

I thought the second guy looked like a waxwork or a puppet. Then I googled him, and he IS a puppet! Nothing gets past me. :pac:

Sargon of Akkad on older feminists

https://youtu.be/VtNX6hM8Lp4

• Advertisement

Make it Pedigree Chum and we have a deal.
    You'll have to hunt and gather it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭xi5yvm0owc1s2b

wakka12 wrote: »
    Stephen Fry received plenty of criticism for dating a younger person, most people consider it creepy, Ive even heard people accuse him of being a paedophile despite his husband being nearly 30

I think if you ask any young gay man how their friends and family would react to them dating somebody 30 years older youd find its generally disapproved of just like in the straight community

Michael Douglas got a lot more public criticism for marrying Catherine Zeta Jones (25 years his junior) than Stephen Fry got for marrying Elliott Spencer (30 years his junior). Many people were wary of criticizing the latter couple for fear of seeming homophobic.

Candie wrote: »
    You can be girlie or feminine and not be stupid, but if he wants stupid then let him have stupid. Stupid is very hard work though, boring work.

He's a very try hardy poster, his posts are constructed around what he sees as triggers and as long as posters engage with him he'll just keep up the insults and digs so I don't know why anyone is bothering.

His opinions are odious and thankfully most people don't share them. I think he's delighting in the opportunity to constantly restate them.

Your description of whomever youre describing would apply to the female side of the debate here.

Your opinion is about as important as everyone else's on this forum and you've the freedom of staying out of threads that you find "odious".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Michael Douglas got a lot more public criticism for marrying Catherine Zeta Jones (25 years his junior) than Stephen Fry got for marrying Elliott Spencer (30 years his junior). Many people were wary of criticizing the latter couple for fear of seeming homophobic.

The difference between "Hollywood A-lister marries other Hollywood A-lister" and "British celebrity marries civilian" is completely irrelevant of course.

There's a black couple lives on my street, seems to be a good 15 years between them. But of course none of the papers mention it half as much as Douglas and Zeta Jones, must be because they're afraid to seem racist!

Where the hell did you see that?
    Stop making up bull.

Keep up. I'm talking about the hypocrisy some posters have in here about men having preference in certain appearances.

that would be fair to say. just googled Stephen Fry - 30 year age difference and to boot he (husband) looks like a teenage boy in appearance.

Your description of whomever youre describing would apply to the female side of the debate here.

Your opinion is about as important as everyone else's on this forum and you've the freedom of staying out of threads that you find "odious".

I disagree. And the thread isn't odious, but some of that posters opinions are - or at least how they're stated.

And likewise, you don't have to respond to posts you don't like.

Did he get criticism though? Their marriage got attention, that's not the same as saying it was criticised.

And, I suspect the primary reason it got attention was A List marrying A List as opposed to the 25 years thing.

Whatever assessment you have of the female side is all in your head/what you want it to be. You even blatantly demonstrated that with a post stating something being said here which isn't being said at all.

What women are taking issue with are the insults and digs and lies, which you can easily see yourself.

Sometimes preferences deserve criticism too. A guy saying he would prefer a dumb subservient maid whom he could control (and this from a guy who's always complaining about hardline Islam) - hell yeah it deserves criticism. But preferring younger women? No issue there. It doesn't need to be used to insult women that are not as young as that though, or to lie that women older than that age can't meet men.

Women preferring men to be rich deserves criticism too - it's a vacuous and greedy outlook. Although the same critics of this can also be the ones who claim they want women who are completely reliant on them financially. Inconsistencies all over the place.

Not one woman said "Women with preferences like being tall rich and handsome are empowered. Men with any preference are sexist, boorish pigs" or anything like it - don't be resorting to DS levels of dishonesty.

Indeed. Not one word of criticism is allowed against homosexuals or their activities.

It is one of the 10 commandments of the modern Liberal Left.

• Advertisement
Advertisement