Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Skrim :eek: :D Its so addictive, I can't believe it. Its incredible.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

I'm in a bleaching my haiiiiiiiir mood! :D

Did you do it!?:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I'm sitting enjoying a pack of John players with skyrim, no better saturday than that :d

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

_meehan_ wrote: »
    Did you do it!?:eek:

Not yet. Going into town soon to get it :p I'll send you a pic later when I have it done :pac:

Not yet. Going into town soon to get it :p I'll send you a pic later when I have it done :pac:

Deffo I want a pic later!:P

• Advertisement

Deffo I want a pic later!:P

Gonna put the pink and blue bakc in it as well :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Nearly in dublin :) visitin friends for one of their 18th's woo!

I'm now blonde :P

I'm now blonde :P

Pics please!:p

Pics please!:p

Ive got the blue and pink in now :P Give me half an hour :p

• Advertisement

Ive got the blue and pink in now :P Give me half an hour :p

Can't wait to see it!:D Throw a pic up in the "know your fellow" thread when it's done!

Done. Its maaaaaaaaad!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Munster vs Northampton was awesome! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

So that's me decided. Maths in Trinity it is :D
    (Now to just work like a maniac to make sure I get the points. Oh the joy...)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

So that's me decided. Maths in Trinity it is :D
    (Now to just work like a maniac to make sure I get the points. Oh the joy...)

Hurrah! An excellent choice! :D If you have any questions about the course that you didn't get a chance to ask at the open day, PM me. :) I'm in 3rd year of the same course, and I absolutely love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I'm a genius. I downloaded the book that my exam on monday is on onto my phone so I can read it on the way to college and stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Bumped into someone I used be very close to in 4th Class today, and who I have hardly talked to since we were split up going into 5th Class. You would never have know we've barely talked in 7 years, we just slotted back together as if no time had past at all. 40 minute bus ride past without a single awkward silent. Had forgotten how similar we were. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Might be dying my hair blonde in the next few weeks, which is a pretty drastic change for me considering I have dark purple hair atm, So excited to see how it turns out! :D
    And, I might be getting a scaffold piercing, if I can convince my dad that it wont kill me or something :pac: :o

Indiego wrote: »
    Might be dying my hair blonde in the next few weeks, which is a pretty drastic change for me considering I have dark purple hair atm, So excited to see how it turns out! :D
    And, I might be getting a scaffold piercing, if I can convince my dad that it wont kill me or something :pac: :o

I went from dark brown to blonde today :P and I want a scaffold! Might see if Mommy and Daddy will let me get it for Xmas :p

I went from dark brown to blonde today :P and I want a scaffold! Might see if Mommy and Daddy will let me get it for Xmas :p

Your hair is savage! It really suits you:p

• Advertisement

Your hair is savage! It really suits you:p

It looks mental :P Wait till you see it. You'll be in shock when you see it in person!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Wiz put on some show tonight. TGOD

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Dunno how many people here know about my tour, but a few weeks ago I had a week off work so I grabbed my bear and paid a visit to every county in Ireland.
    This was the bearventure :pac:

Dunno how many people here know about my tour, but a few weeks ago I had a week off work so I grabbed my bear and paid a visit to every county in Ireland.
    I love you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

That is amazing :pac:

Geotagging every pic broke google maps on me :o

Theres also a few pics the bear is hiding pretty well in! Just stalking new prey >_>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

I notice you visited both Laragh and Glendalough, but you din't come down to Arklow. Despite going right past it to go to Ferns. =(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

No child in Ireland is safe! :eek:

You should have said you were coming to Limerick though. The pictures of the Shannon are great, even with the sinister lurking bear!

I notice you visited both Laragh and Glendalough, but you din't come down to Arklow. Despite going right past it to go to Ferns. =(
    Ive been to Arklow before. I wasnt impressed :pac:
    I may have passed through this time though :/ Dont remember
    No child in Ireland is safe! :eek:

You should have said you were coming to Limerick though. The pictures of the Shannon are great, even with the sinister lurking bear!

I only passed though Limerick. (Lucky I didnt stop. I ended up getting lost in the Burren for an hour at least. Drove through a walking trail at about 70mph :o)

• Advertisement

Thin Lizzy, thank you. You get me through the bad times, at the end of the day I am just a cowboy lonesome on the trail.

Advertisement