Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Calling me big? :(

I don't think anyone ever called you big unless they were confused :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Bottleopener

Gotta love free book vouchers! Surprisingly productive day too! Got a good bit of work done, and aim to get more done tomorrow! Actually doing work during reading week ftw :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Charmer ;)
    Just how you like it :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

WESTLIFE; GOLDEN CIRCLE STANDING.

These are like.. the most sought after tickets for the concert! People are selling them on eBay for €500 a pop! Like wow we actually got 3! :D

I am so delighted.. :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Four day weekend because engineers are cool.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

I'm currently into the second day of my six day weekend, which I'll be having every week until, oh...late JANUARY. I really will not be able to do any university work when I go back...

It does give one opportunities to do strange things though, and today is such a day for strange things. Wish me luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I have skyrim :D

cloud493 wrote: »
    I have skyrim :D
    ..and yet you're online. GTFO.

I'm too tired to enjoy it right now. Il start later.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

must.not.go.out.must.not.go.out.

Friend: hey soccy, you going out? all of the usual lads are.

OK, I'M GOING OUT!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

This week I did 10 hours of bucket collecting for homeless week :D

Which is 1 hour more than I had of lectures :P

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I have all my xmas shopping done :D
    Now to spend all of Novembers & Decembers pay on meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I have all my xmas shopping done :D
    Now to spend all of Novembers & Decembers pay on meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ah here. I haven't even started thinking about it yet. Have to wait until the end of the month before I can do anything anyway!

I made a nommy dinner tonight, salmon poached in a court bouillon, hollandaise sauce, green beans and new potatoes. Followed by some ice cream and home made butterscotch sauce. Yum.

Made this to present my day.

69606793-aa70-4d44-9266-29da40a33797.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

It's been a really good week on all fronts thus far, this weekend looks set to be excellent, and I'm currently in bed with a hot water bottle and only one goal in mind: to watch every episode of New Girl before I sleep, no matter how long it takes me (OK, OK, there's like five episodes and they're all twenty minutes long but still. :p)

S'graaaaaand. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

Lots of exciting mathsy-sciencey things going on right now. I swear, you wait weeks and not one maths-related thing happens, and yet in the same week I now have the Trinity Maths & Physics open day, the county Science Quiz, AND the Maths Olympiad test thingy to pick the students from our school. Looooving it!

Also, I never, ever expected that I would be in a situation where in order to be at my goal weight, I actually need to gain five pounds. Chocolaaaaate :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Lots of exciting mathsy-sciencey things going on right now. I swear, you wait weeks and not one maths-related thing happens, and yet in the same week I now have the Trinity Maths & Physics open day, the county Science Quiz, AND the Maths Olympiad test thingy to pick the students from our school. Looooving it!

Also, I never, ever expected that I would be in a situation where in order to be at my goal weight, I actually need to gain five pounds. Chocolaaaaate :D
    Wait, I thought you were in college for some reason. I've that IMO test this week as well. What's the story with the Trinity Open Days?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

4000 posts. Yay.
    Ford%204000.jpg
    This searched for '4000' and this came up, what of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Nothing like a bowl of coco pops and fluffy pyjamas after a night out <3

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

What a great day and night. I'm ridiculously happy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

PMSL @ this

Always makes me laugh

Having my tooth out is lovely :D god almighty, that's been hurting me for a year. Pain gone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Unreal night out with the boys from next door!

Sitting inside when it's the second coming of Noah with sandwiches and skyrim :)

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭cheesefiend

Going out tonight, probably not the best idea since I have work tomorrow morning. I'm really excited though!

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

Off with the wet socks, on with the dry ones...
    lens18237691_1311936679me-gusta-meme.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Feeling uber better and have my fairy tattoo booked for January 6th! :D Gonna be a massive side piece, a sillouette fairy with a big magical colourful swirl going through her and loadsa sparkles around her :D Gonna have her going from my boob to my ass! Cant waiiiiiiiiit :D

Edit...Chinese ordered :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I was on the news, sorta! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

Jackobyte wrote: »
    Wait, I thought you were in college for some reason. I've that IMO test this week as well. What's the story with the Trinity Open Days?

The Maths and Physics one is tomorrow, registration from quarter to eleven. The proper Open Days are the 2nd and 3rd of December. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

So much of the Eleventh Doctor on tumblr!

Advertisement