Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Boards protest meetup?! FIGHT THE POWA!

YES!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

I too maybe attending this college protest, it seems annual at this stage!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Boards protest meetup?! FIGHT THE POWA!

Wait til the power fights you.. then you'll know what it's like.

anyone see what I did there? ANYONE?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

It's times like these I am so glad I found C&H and all those who frequent it. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Modern warfare 3 today, cheers me up immensely.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Just got the best talk ever from someone in an ed tutorial, now determined to pick myself up and work hard to get the results I want. If I see him around I have to thank him, it was just one of those kinds of speeches I connected with, you know? So yeah for motivation :D

Edit: 1337th post. Surely can't be a coincidence?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Cydoniac wrote: »
    Just got the best talk ever from someone in an ed tutorial, now determined to pick myself up and work hard to get the results I want. If I see him around I have to thank him, it was just one of those kinds of speeches I connected with, you know? So yeah for motivation :D

Can you send this talk person to me? Please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Nicest meatball marinara of my life today, nom. Protip: ask for grated cheese instead of the slices.

Also, spent 20 minutes of French discussing Made In Chelsea. Good times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Me thinksies its time to make me a big bowl of chicken and rice and tomoto sauce and sooo many peas! Gonna be epic :cool: Nice nap as well! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

It really is amazing when you make the effort to clean up your room after it's been in a heap, and everything is just in it's right place and there is actually space to move around :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,391 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Went to CrackBird on South William street today for lunch.And my god it was amazing.

It was one of the last birthdays and he'd got a table for four of us with the Tweet seats.That meant we got to pick any of the chicken feeds each and 2 sides and and 2 sauces for the table....FOR FREE!!!The only gimmick is you've to be following them on twitter and then to tweet a picture of the food.

I got the Dozen soy fried wings and they were lovely.My boyfriend and the two other lads got the half buttermilk chicken and being the little hungry hippo that I am I tried that too.Equally as awesome.Oh and I ordered the homemade lemonade and it came in a big jam jar.Just epic.54 euro worth of food for free result.Put me in a great mood for the day.

And my irish lecturer is out this week so I finished at 1 today instead of 6 and I'm off tomorrow.Result!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Going snowboarding in January with DCU in France/Switzerland, day after my 21st birthday. You're all invited :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

After almost 3 years of being a braceface, as of yesterday I'm a sexy beasht! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Don't know how it slipped my mind, but there's a very good chance I have a job for Christmas. And I might not have to bother with the interview because my dad's doing them. Nepotism ftw!

C&H is super active lately!

This makes me; :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Jackobyte wrote: »
    Currently in Zombie mode but stuff needs to be done. >.< I think catching up on lost sleep is probably more important now though. I need more hours in the day. :(

Got a little less than 8 hours last night, more than I had gotten in total in the previous two nights. It was heavenly.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Last night was preeeeeeeeeeeety ridiculous tbh. In a good way.
    Other than the fact I nearly fainted in the hospital due to dehydration, the fxckin crazy heat and standing up all the time... I am happy :)
    And I splashed out on a chinese there instead of just eating biscuits for dinner.
    Yay :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Psychology essay is no more...I'm finished it!:D

And I got a 1.1 in my first English essay! It was only a diagnostic essay, and wasn't worth any credit, but I'm so happy with it!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Fresh Windows install on my laptop. Running pretty amazing atm.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

That is fabulous _meehan_!! Well done :D

I had a slightly productive day today (which is strange for me >__>).

• Registered Users Posts: 9,701 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Finally got a new lip on my car...and I haven't posted here in ages so it's a yah for me :D

Also...it looks so damn mean coming towards you now :P

scaled.php?server=689&filename=img1268nj.jpg&res=medium

Me and my friends are gonna get tickets to Westlife!

This is EXCELLENT news :D

I haven't posted here in ages
    DONT EVER LEAVE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Yupik wrote: »
    Me and my friends are gonna get tickets to Westlife!

This is EXCELLENT news :D

Hand in your man license. You are not fit to be a male.

marko93 wrote: »
    DONT EVER LEAVE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN.

Missed me? :P

Missed me? :P
    Sums up how I felt.

Calling me big? :(

Calling me big? :(
    Calling you beautiful.