Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Lawliet wrote: »
    So much of the Eleventh Doctor on tumblr!

Matt Smith <3

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Edit...Chinese ordered :D
    You quare made me want a chinese. Damn you :p

So much of the Eleventh Doctor on tumblr!

"Oh you fibber! There's no such thing as isomorphic controls! Oh, there they are..."

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Chicken and Bacon sambo. COME AT ME BRO.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

cloud493 wrote: »
    "Oh you fibber! There's no such thing as isomorphic controls! Oh, there they are..."
    Oh I've been a fan of Doctor who since the eighteenth century. No, hang on. That's not recent is it? Seventeenth? No no, twentieth.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Aoifey! wrote: »

Sweet and sour chicken, prawn crackers and can of coke :D AMAZING :D Get it...Its a Friday night after alllllll! Treat time for Aoife!

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Bonkers_xOx

Sweet and sour chicken, prawn crackers and can of coke :D AMAZING :D Get it...Its a Friday night after alllllll! Treat time for Aoife!

I just had exactly that... but with a side of chips ;)

Oh I've been a fan of Doctor who since the eighteenth century. No, hang on. That's not recent is it? Seventeenth? No no, twentieth.

"Has anyone ever told you you're a bit weird?.... They never really stop :P"

Soo tempting! I'm thinking either chinese or subway for dinner, either way I'm :D

Soo tempting! I'm thinking either chinese or subway for dinner, either way I'm :D

Good girl :D Go for Chinese though :P

• Advertisement

Fish fingers and custard for me ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

marko93 wrote: »
    Chicken and Bacon sambo. COME AT ME BRO.

Whoa whoa whoa, careful waving that shit around, I've seen men killed by less awesome sandwiches. Not going near you bro, I ain't even playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Whoa whoa whoa, careful waving that shit around, I've seen men killed by less awesome sandwiches. Not going near you bro, I ain't even playing.
    Totally fúcking destroyed it. Day saved.

Subway was bought. Aoife was happy.

:D

Chinese next week ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Good god..you're like my Chinese food twin:eek::p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Whens the toy show??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Whens the toy show??

2nd of December as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

My earphones were left to soak in a sink full of water with my school pants.. And they still work! Oh technology, how you amaze me <3

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

I've missed this phrase ever since I stopped living with New Ross people.

They say it in New Ross too? :eek: I thought it was an Arklow exclusive, I get torrents of slagging over it..

• Advertisement

You lived with New Ross people? :eek:

Aren't we the cooliest?
    They say it in New Ross too? I thought it was an Arklow exclusive, I get torrents of slagging over it..
    It's generally known as a Wexford word, I think.

It's generally known as a Wexford word, I think.

Well, yeah. I don't really feel akin to people in Wicklow. Mountain folk with strange accents, versus us kindly, handsome Arklow folks.
    I'd say we'd fit in much better in Wexford. We'd also get more attention there, Greystones and Wicklow town seem to get a disproportionally large amount in comparison to us..

They say it in New Ross too? :eek: I thought it was an Arklow exclusive, I get torrents of slagging over it..

They sure do. Incidentally my friends from Ross would be disgusted to know that Arklow people say it as well, they hate Arklow due to some silly rugby rivalry.

They sure do. Incidentally my friends from Ross would be disgusted to know that Arklow people say it as well, they hate Arklow due to some silly rugby rivalry.

We kick their arses so hard they cough up toenails.

You lived with New Ross people? :eek:

Aren't we the cooliest?

I sure did, two of my best friends are from the town. Been down there a good few times.

Well, yeah. I don't really feel akin to people in Wicklow. Mountain folk with strange accents, versus us kindly, handsome Arklow folks.
    I'd say we'd fit in much better in Wexford. We'd also get more attention there, Greystones and Wicklow town seem to get a disproportionally large amount in comparison to us..
    I don't know much about Aklow, tbh...or anywhere outside Ross/Waterford for that matter :p. I really gotta get out more.
    I sure did, two of my best friends are from the town. Been down there a good few times.
    There's not really much to see down here, almost the whole quay is shut down at this stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

So tired. Went to support a friend at a relatives funeral, left at 8 this morning and only just back a little while. So glad we went though, she sent us all the loveliest text on our way back, made it more than worth it :)

Went from sitting in bed in my apartment alone at 2, to having three drunk friends randomly show up and spend 2 hours sitting on my bed talking shite :)

One is now sleeping at the end of my bed. I don't wanna wake her, but I really need to sleep here :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

My fees are only gonna be five grand and not nine like I thought \o/ and I can still get the grant \o/

• Advertisement

I'm in a bleaching my haiiiiiiiir mood! :D

Advertisement