Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zimbabwe gives white farmers 90 days to vacate farms in latest land grabs.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Sociopath2

Nodin wrote: »
    I'm sure there are any number of methods by which they can come to Europe or a number of other areas, and I've never said they couldn't or shouldn't do so.

That's exactly what you implied. What did the herrenvolk remark mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭ireland.man

reprise wrote: »

Let's not be moronic or tricky. Most posters who are bemoaning the situation of white Zimbabweans are not in favour of increasing asylum seeker numbers into Europe and Ireland whereas the majority of the left-wing posters are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

So just what is your problem so?

....well, if you read the thread....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭Letree

You, on the otherhand, jump at the chance to shed crocodile tears for 4000 white people while taking every other chance to say you couldn't give two sh*ts for immigrants in general.

I'm happy to see well adjusted productive immigrants come to Europe. People that have something to offer us and who are willing to integrate. But we need to be realistic about the numbers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭reprise

Let's not be moronic or tricky...

I guess I was somewhat abstruse :o

• Advertisement

Sociopath2 wrote: »
    That's exactly what you implied. What did the herrenvolk remark mean?

"herrenvolk" remark meant I thought they shouldn't come here? Try reading that post again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭RobYourBuilder

....well, if you read the thread....

Obviously I've read the thread. I started it. What is your issue with the proposal to give the remaining Zims of European descent ancestrial visas to work in the EU and eventually earn citizenship?

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Sonderkommando

Yes we would, of course. We're not hypocrites, you see. I support increasing support for asylum applications from people who are being targeted and abused and under threat, which would include whites from South Africa and Zimbabwe, but also black Nigerians, Syrians and Muslim Burmese people.

You, on the otherhand, jump at the chance to shed crocodile tears for 4000 white people while taking every other chance to say you couldn't give two sh*ts for immigrants in general.

What do you mean by the crocodile tears of 4000 white people? You're mask is slipping.

Obviously I've read the thread. I started it. What is your issue with the proposal to give the remaining Zims of European descent ancestrial visas to work in the EU and eventually earn citizenship?

Your definition of "reading" and mine evidently differ. I've no issue with them coming to Europe or anywhere else, no more than I would with any persecuted group.

What do you mean by the crocodile tears of 4000 white people? You're mask is slipping.

His anti-white attitude is depressing.

• Advertisement

crocodile tears "for" not "of".

Your own mask is somewhat transparent.

"herrenvolk" remark meant I thought they shouldn't come here? Try reading that post again.

No the rest of your post did. Herrenvolk is a clear Nazi reference. Why was that necessary?

That poster was discussing ancestral right to return. We extend it in a certain form to people of irish lineage, whose ancestors may have left Ireland quite a number of years ago, through eligibility for irish passports.

Can you clarify what you meant by the herrenvolk comment like a good man?

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Eramen

Let's not be moronic or tricky. Most posters who are bemoaning the situation of white Zimbabweans are not in favour of increasing asylum seeker numbers into Europe and Ireland whereas the majority of the left-wing posters are.

Why would we increase numbers above present levels? We have decidedly finite resources/negative cash flows/budget deficits. It would not be wise at all.

Infrastructure is already creaking at the seams and adding more people to the equation will worsen it. Like wasn't a portion of the London sewer system shut down for a couple days last year because it was blocked by tampons and other junk?

Our services and cities were not designed for the sheer numbers we have today, but for the natural population curve (if even). Most of Europe is not talking about increasing migrant numbers, but decreasing, because of this realistic concerns. So be careful what you wish for.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭RobYourBuilder

We take in much, much more asylum seekers than anywhere else in the developed world - http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/77923000/gif/_77923075_destinations_by_regions_20140916_v2.gif

Source: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-24636868

I never proposed giving the Zims of European descent asylum. I proposed that we give them an ancestrial visa, allow them work where there are labour shortages and for them to earn citizenship. No welfare, no acting the bollix.

I obviously mean the crocodile tears of people on this thread. You know that and are trying to misdirect things because it's too hard to engage other people's ideas, right?

Crocodile tears come from people who otherwise want to bar immigrants and asylum seekers who are in genuine need but favour the letting in thousands of other people in need because of their race.

No the rest of your post did. Herrenvolk is a clear Nazi reference. Why was that necessary?

/QUOTE]

Because the only the reason a number of posters here give a crap about white farmers in Africa is because they are white.

We take in much, much more asylum seekers than anywhere else in the developed world - http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/77923000/gif/_77923075_destinations_by_regions_20140916_v2.gif

I never proposed giving the Zims of European descent asylum. I proposed that we give them an ancestrial visa, allow them work where there are labour shortages and for them to earn citizenship. No welfare, no acting the bollix.

Which is a great idea, genuinely! But can we not allow black farmers in too into regions that need farm labourers? Can we allow them a track towards citizenship and allow their generations to develop the land too? Is that acceptable to you personally?

If it is, we're in agreement with one of the solutions to the situation in Zimbabwe.

Crocodile tears come from people who otherwise want to bar immigrants and asylum seekers who are in genuine need but favour the letting in thousands of other people in need because of their race.

It was me you were responding to with the crocodile tears comment. Where have i said i want to bar asylum seekers.

And those of mixed race?

And you speak for all of them right?

Do you even know what you are talking about?

Why in God's name would any sane individual want to increase the numbers of asylum seekers anywhere given the rampant abuse by economic migrants and welfare tourists in their midst?

There is a global argument for proper administration of temporary protection for bona fide refugees, permanent, if no solution is found within a given time-frame as per UNHCR design.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Sonderkommando

crocodile tears "for" not "of".

Your own mask is somewhat transparent.

I am against the mistreatment of any person based on race or ethnicity.

It seems the interests of persecuted whites are not worthy of media attention or discussion by people such as yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Merrion

so perhaps giving them the option of returning to the mothership could help sort this mess.

Mothership? Is that you Tom?

/QUOTE]

Because the only the reason a number of posters here give a crap about white farmers in Africa is because they are white.

So you're saying that poster, and his suggestion, are comparable to the Nazi because the people concerned are white?

His suggestion being a system that is already in place, and that many of those people could possibly be already eligible for, be extended to skilled workers, who will probably integrate well, have some assets so they would be self sufficient and not a burden on the state.

jank wrote: »
    They aren't, so your wild hypothetical question is useless but we'll done on trying to pigeon hole people into the 'racist box'. All too predictable.

QFT

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Eramen

I obviously mean the crocodile tears of people on this thread. You know that and are trying to misdirect things because it's too hard to engage other people's ideas, right?

You were waiting awhile to get that one out, eh?

But if you overlook their odd crocodile tears, stern views on migration, and preference for their own people, I think you'll find the Japanese to be a great bunch of lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Duzzer

Only just in on this thread. What's wrong with giving a persecuted minority asylum. Especially in this case where it can be verified.

Eramen wrote: »
    You were waiting awhile to get that one out, eh?

The money shot.

Duzzer wrote: »
    Only just in on this thread. What's wrong with giving a persecuted minority asylum. Especially in this case where it can be verified.

Apparently, according to the left collective, they may have mixed race or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Duzzer

reprise wrote: »
    Apparently, according to the left collective, they may have mixed race or something.

Most of the left collective have low self esteem that's why they want who they perceive as the downtrodden to like them. I think I said that to Nodin before and he knows in his heart it is true! Won't admit it though

MOD: User banned for continually ignoring mod warnings.

• Advertisement

I am against the mistreatment of any person based on race or ethnicity.

Which is why you linked to the words of one of America's most notorious racists earlier- The love of humanity.

Advertisement