Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

African gang beat the sh*t out of two gardai with a baseball bat.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,090 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Blame Cosby he's a bad influence

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭thebull85

Greyling wrote: »
    Taken in context of who made the post it's a perfectly fair comment.

He started this ****e over in the Islam thread but as the slow hateful wheels in his head started to turn he realised it wasn't right for there so had to make a thread here.

What s***e did i start? What problem do you have with me starting a thread about an assault on members of the gardai.

I bet if it was carried out by natives you wouldnt have a problem with the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭Christy42

thebull85 wrote: »
    Christy42 wrote: »
    Of course we are not talking about Irish people. If Irish people did this no one would have bothered to start the thread.

It is designed to over emphasize crimes by minorities to push an agenda under false pretences. Yes the thread title is technically accurate but it is designed to be misleading about what is going on.

So why dont you tell us all whats going on?
    Burden of proof is on the other side here mate. I pointed out the reasoning behind the thread and the cherry picked data.

If someone wants to highlight an issue with immigration it is up to them to prove their point (without cherry picking data).

I said that this thread was designed to be misleading about what is going on. If we have had 1000 assaults on Garda then we would need to check those out to get a better picture. Not hop on whichever one happens to be done by people from a certain segment of society that we want to give out about.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

What then is your problem in this thread. Mostly I see strawman arguments and ad hominems. And the trick of quoting a post by “fixing it”.

My problem is that the thread is racist in tone and content from the very first post and was only created because it was a black person involved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭Greyling

What s***e did i start? What problem do you have with me starting a thread about an assault on members of the gardai.

I bet if it was carried out by natives you wouldnt have a problem with the thread.

You wouldn't have started the thread if it was carried out by natives.

• Advertisement

If it was "carried out by natives" you wouldn't have created it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

My problem is that the thread is racist in tone and content from the very first post and was only created because it was a black person involved.

You mean people. It was a Nigerian gang.

Burden of proof is on the other side here mate. I pointed out the reasoning behind the thread and the cherry picked data.

If someone wants to highlight an issue with immigration it is up to them to prove their point (without cherry picking data).

I said that this thread was designed to be misleading about what is going on. If we have had 1000 assaults on Garda then we would need to check those out to get a better picture. Not hop on whichever one happens to be done by people from a certain segment of society that we want to give out about.

Again i think you are overlooking the seriousness of this incident. Maybe have a look at the whole story.

This was not just an average assault.

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Conservative

So you're okay with Irish-born people committing crimes or do the government get to revoke their citizenship too?
    up

But we aren't talking about Irish are we.....

Irish people of course do wrong and should be punished and much more so then they are.
    Of course we are not talking about Irish people. If Irish people did this no one would have bothered to start the thread.

It is designed to over emphasize crimes by minorities to push an agenda under false pretences. Yes the thread title is technically accurate but it is designed to be misleading about what is going on.

What is so difficult to grasp here? Just because Irish people have done similar or worse doesn't change the fact that we have non EU born people living here engaged in drug dealing and general criminality.

We have no choice when it comes to dealing with our own.

These people owe this country big time and the first signs of behaviour like this they should be returned to the slums they came from, no questions asked.

If it was "carried out by natives" you wouldn't have created it.

Maybe i wouldnt, but you certainly wouldnt have a problem if i did.

Would you?

• Advertisement

I feel like you're so close to a breakthrough here.....

I feel like you're so close to a breakthrough here.....

i dont know what you mean, but carry on..

Would you?

Why do you think anyone wants to hear what a deluded drug user like you has to say anyway? You're the lad funding these gangs and then you're whinging about them. Take some personal responsibility.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Vladimir Poontang

We have enough scum of our own without importing more and straining our already thin resources.

Deport them now

Why do you think anyone wants to hear what a deluded drug user like you has to say anyway? You're the lad funding these gangs and then you're whinging about them. Take some personal responsibility.

Wow hitting me where it hurts there, and quite a few people are interested in what ive said.

Wow hitting me where it hurts there, and quite a few people are interested in what ive said.

Why do you fund these gangs if you don't want them here?

Why do you fund these gangs if you don't want them here?

have you any evidence for that accusation guard?

have you any evidence for that accusation guard?

Yeah.
    MDMA has been my go to for years now, but from what im hearing from some friends the pills that around now are the strongest that have been around in years.

Care to respond?

Yeah.

Care to respond?

thats all you have? what about the evidence that im funding African gangs?

thats all you have? what about the evidence that im funding African gangs?

How do you think gangs make money? I'll give you a clue, it's drugs.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,635 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

Gravelly wrote: »
    It's only a matter of time before the Gardaí will have to be tooled up like a SWAT team any time they are called out to any of the "diversified" housing estates. Another triumph of the multicultural experiment.

Ah yes, because nothing bad ever happens to Gardai, Fire brigade, ambulance, postmen or passing trains whenwhen it comes to dealing with Irish people.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/passengers-face-delays-after-train-windows-are-smashed-with-large-rocks-35226262.html

http://www.thejournal.ie/garda-welfare-3925874-Mar2018/

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/please-respect-our-crews-dublin-fire-brigade-attacked-while-attending-bonfire-call-36268458.html

This took 2 seconds of googling.
    I would say that as far as assualting public services, the Irish are number one ion Europe. You'll beat anyone who wants to help you to a pulp, gardai, nurses, firemaen, train drivers, postmen, doesn't matter, smash it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

How many were hospitalised?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

Ah yes, because nothing bad ever happens to Gardai, Fire brigade, ambulance, postmen or passing trains whenwhen it comes to dealing with Irish people.

Throw me a list there of the cases where a gang of Irish people beat up a couple of Gardaí with baseball bats, set dogs on them, and their backup had to flee due to the numbers ranged against them, before armed support came to the rescue.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭pleas advice

Throw me a list there of the cases where a gang of Irish people beat up a couple of Gardaí with baseball bats, set dogs on them, and their backup had to flee due to the numbers ranged against them, before armed support came to the rescue.

hey hey, careful now...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Graces7 wrote: »
    and quoted here as being travellers who did it?

Yep that was me taking a guess, it ticked all the boxes but I got it wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

So you're happy with African gangs being allowed to stay here dealing drugs?

You are very much behind the times my friend.

So you're happy with African gangs being allowed to stay here dealing drugs?

I'm not happy with any gangs here dealing drugs. I also don't use drugs.

Anyone that does has no right to complain about them

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,635 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

Well, your list consists of one case which is hysterically shouted about to whip up a bit of the ould outrage about a certain group.
    My concern is more that the Gardai are attacked at all, but you don't seem to care about those assualts, because they are carried out by Irish people, nothing wrong with that, ey? Your issue seems to be more with the color of the attackers than anything else? It seems to suit some kind of agenda you have.
    The Gardai need to be given teeth. As it stands they are a joke.
    This assault would have ended very diffenently in Europe, police here have more than a stick and a radio to defend themselves with.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,175 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Did the ASU fire any rounds? I don't believe so - that in itself is quite remarkable. Talk about restraint.

Advertisement