Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

African gang beat the sh*t out of two gardai with a baseball bat.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,998 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Families and lives are constantly being destroyed by alcohol.
    But sure lets legalise even more drugs, whats the worst that can happen!

....a drop in hospital usage due to impurities in illegal drugs? less accidental OD's? less HIV? less use of "designer" drugs? smaller prison population?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Mahony0509

The Gardai are under-equipped. They should have tazers, at the very minimum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭North inner city hoodlum

Greyling wrote: »
    Don't take illegal drugs, it's not rocket science.

That's neither here nor there. They are illegal and people are supporting criminality by purchasing drugs. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Don't break your neck looking down on others, as I said illegal drugs aren't going anywhere, so have you any solutions to this and I don't care you that you don't partake.

What were the Africans selling?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,837 ✭✭✭enricoh

Another contributor to our pensions here :
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/criminal-court/man-who-beat-and-raped-woman-jailed-for-five-years
    Battered and raped a woman who he offered a lift to, legged it and got nabbed on a European arrest warrant at Belfast airport where he assaults the guard arresting him.
    Mentioned on rte or the journal? - not a bloody hope!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,290 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

When this story was reported I suspected it was foreigners. Probably Africans or Eastern Europeans.

The reason was that the Irish gangs know how severely the courts treat attacks on AGS. (Except for the thick as sh1t ones).

The foreigners either don’t know or don’t care.

So I’m glad my suspicions proved right AND i hope these scumbags never see a free day again outside prison again. Here’s hopin’ ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,290 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Those Nigerians should have been thanking the people of this country for giving them a safe place to live, not being involved in criminal activities.

Even other Africans don't like Nigerians and it seems with good reason when we hear of cases like this, they didn't get the bad reputation they have out of thin air.

I see the lefties are on making their usual weak arguments, yeah we all know there are Irish scumbags but now we have to deal with foreign ones as well.

nigeria is a safe country so I don’t know why they got refuge here in the first place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭wyf437gn6btzue

anyone ever visited Balbriggan? :D

I`m nowhere near racist, but if you don`t think there is a problem among (in particular but not limited to) Nigerian youth then you must be smoking a lot of what they are selling

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

nigeria is a safe country so I don’t know why they got refuge here in the first place.

Some were via IBC, some were via bogus asylum applications - Christians “persecuted by Muslims” in their home country.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭Topgear on Dave

Some were via IBC, some were via bogus asylum applications - Christians “persecuted by Muslims” in their home country.

IBC??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

The foreigners either don’t know or don’t care.

So I’m glad my suspicions proved right AND i hope these scumbags never see a free day again outside prison again. Here’s hopin’ ;)

“My client has been traumatised by his experiences in war-torn downtown Abuja m’lud, and as a non-national would suffer unjustly in prison, so we ask that he is given a non-custodial sentence to continue looking after his elderly mother”

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭RustyNut

nigeria is a safe country.

No its not.

Homosexual acts are punishable by up to 14 years in jail in Nigeria, while gay marriage and displays of same-sex affection are also banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

The full force of the state needs to come down on this now nip it in the bud make it a very difficult country to operate in

Run them out of it

The state turned a blind eye to another group for the last forty years and look at the crime crew they have turned into

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

Collective punishment now. Stay classy.
    It's sometimed the only way to deal with this .

The Israelis know how to deal with the families of Hamas.

No messing about there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

RustyNut wrote: »

Yeah I'm sure these lads battering gardai with baseball bats are homosexuals fleeing persecution ... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

TomSweeney wrote: »

No messing about there.

We could do better than to take our cues from Israel of all places.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭RustyNut

TomSweeney wrote: »

No messing about there.

Maybe the Garda should start shooting their kids on the way home from school or shell their kids playing out in dolly mount .

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭cd07

Most other African people dislike Nigerians because of the unrest there and piracy. I mean go on YouTube and watch Nigerian pirates ambushing cargo ships. They aren't European so imo they shouldn't be here. Anyone unfortunate enough to be on the social here will know that these people know every trick in the book and get everything they want whereas the genuine paddy is made jump through hoops! Call me racist I couldn't give a ****e! It is what it is

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,635 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

^^^^
    And that's enough Internet for me today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭baylah17

cd07 wrote: »
    Most other African people dislike Nigerians because of the unrest there and piracy. I mean go on YouTube and watch Nigerian pirates ambushing cargo ships. They aren't European so imo they shouldn't be here. Anyone unfortunate enough to be on the social here will know that these people know every trick in the book and get everything they want whereas the genuine paddy is made jump through hoops! Call me racist I couldn't give a ****e! It is what it is
    Racist
    By the way I think you're mixing up Somali pirates
    There is no history of piracy in Nigera
    But then again as you said you're a racist

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

baylah17 wrote: »
    Racist
    By the way I think you're mixing up Somali pirates
    There is no history of piracy in Nigera
    But then again as you said you're a racist

yes there is

https://worldmaritimenews.com/archives/246090/pirates-attack-two-ships-in-one-day-off-nigeria/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/pirates-kidnap-10-sailors-off-nigeria-imb/

they take oil tankers and ransom them back to the companys , so is he still a racist ?

he is also right that nigerians are detested in africa as gangsters and thugs , as any south african about them

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Odhinn wrote: »
    ....a drop in hospital usage due to impurities in illegal drugs? less accidental OD's? less HIV? less use of "designer" drugs? smaller prison population?

all risks people take by voluntarily deciding to shoot unknown crap into their veins/noses, and/or partake in the trade thereof, but lets not let personal responsibility get in the way of things, lets get right on and legalise the crap so we dont have to feel bad when another 10 headless bodies are swinging of a bridge in Mexico, or an innocent Irishman gets shot on his holidays, no lets worry about our own gratification

alcohol is one of the main causes of societal misery, ill health, domestic violence, public order offences, birth defects, fatal car crashes, child neglect etc., where over half of those imbibing, do so in a harmful way...

And you want to add another problem into the mix...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,480 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

What about that Nigerian prince offering the millions from the lotto, surely he’s a nice chap.

Ive had about a thousand emails from him and he’s been nothing but nice, offering me money every single time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,805 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Sand wrote: »
    I find it amazing that there is people disagreeing that criminal elements who can be deported should be deported. We have no responsibility to these criminals. Zero. They were permitted entry. We were promised they would be a great boon to us. They are not. They are causing trouble, and where they can be removed, they should be removed.

These are not the scientists, engineers and doctors we were promised would pay our pensions. If anything we will be paying their pensions by working well into our 70s and 80s. Its illuminating that people with an agenda want them to remain at any cost and under all conditions. It seems they want to recreate the problems and divisions of the USA.

This is a good point. Part of the reason we will all be expected to work into our 70s and above will be to provide for these troublemakers we are importing.
    Think about that, that your retirement will be shortened so that foreign troublemakers can be looked after throughout their lives.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭techi

Nothing wrong with Title, poster stated a fact nor is he cherry picking the story is to the fore for us all, regardless I can't speak for any of you but when a member of the Gardai gets hurt whilst trying to protect the rest of us, I for one get annoyed as they are pretty much defenceless against the weaponry they face on a daily basis.

The PC brigade really need to back off and support our Gardai not just in this instance but all, yes people are not perfect PC dictionary's and yes they get emotive - we are human.

• Site Banned Posts: 218 ✭✭A Pint of Goo

Why are they even in Ireland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭AnneFrank

Noveight wrote: »
    Taking a metal baseball bat to a female Garda.

Classy lads, that bunch of Nigerians.

I bet they can't swim

• Site Banned Posts: 218 ✭✭A Pint of Goo

Sand wrote: »
    I find it amazing that there is people disagreeing that criminal elements who can be deported should be deported. We have no responsibility to these criminals. Zero. They were permitted entry. We were promised they would be a great boon to us. They are not. They are causing trouble, and where they can be removed, they should be removed.

These are not the scientists, engineers and doctors we were promised would pay our pensions. If anything we will be paying their pensions by working well into our 70s and 80s. Its illuminating that people with an agenda want them to remain at any cost and under all conditions. It seems they want to recreate the problems and divisions of the USA.

Too late. We're headed down the same road as Sweden.

mynamejeff wrote:
    he is also right that nigerians are detested in africa as gangsters and thugs , as any south african about them

mynamejeff wrote:
    they take oil tankers and ransom them back to the companys , so is he still a racist ?

My point exactly thank you. Maybe if the left-hand brigade pulled they're tree-huggin heads out of their nether regions and did a bit of research.......ya know? But what do I know I'm a racist after all....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

Why are they even in Ireland?

Why do you think...??
    They aren't going to go to somewhere like Russia, are they.?
    How would they fare out if they assaulted a policeman there.? ;)

• Advertisement

baylah17 wrote:
    Racist By the way I think you're mixing up Somali pirates There is no history of piracy in Nigera But then again as you said you're a racist

Thats actually...Nigeria I think you mean...🀔

Advertisement