Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

How does posting pictures of two people most people like equate to posting pictures of a scumbag gang?

Just proves the left are the real racists.
    Can I expect Paul McGrath to mug me and steal my phone?:rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Well he is black, so apparently you should be very, very careful in his presence. Watch your pockets, have your guard up, be ready to fight back. You never know with those black lads after all, as many here on AH will happily tell you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭CinemaGuy45

Have got evidence for this? Can you point us in the direction of a report or study that verifies your assertion

He has feelings.:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

dav3 wrote: »
    Excellent work lads. The far-right continues to circle the drain in Ireland. Keep up the good work.
    And why do you think attitudes have hardened, more have become less "tolerant" and the "Far Right" have grown in popularity? Never mind Ireland, look to European nations too.

CG's take bites a fair chunk outa that meal of a question.
    I don't have any love for the far right but current circumstances are handing them a gift horse.
    zapitastas wrote: »
    What a spiteful little thread ... ignorance alone can't come close to explaining it
    In what way Zed? Genuine question. Yes of course there have been a few WTF and loolaa posts, but among those are a fair number of folks asking questions, asking questions about how we handle immigration, how we handle integration and how we handle multiculturalism. And enough are genuinely concerned about how we hope to make a difference when so many other nations have struggled and continue to struggle with the blowback from immigration policies of the past. .

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 330 ✭✭All Seeing Eye

Billy86 wrote: »
    Well he is black, so apparently you should be very, very careful in his presence. Watch your pockets, have your guard up, be ready to fight back. You never know with those black lads after all, as many here on AH will happily tell you.

So why don’t you come down to Balbriggan and witness the African gang for yourself. At the train station on weekday nights. It’s a black gang and there’s nothing racist in pointing this out as it’s true.

So why don’t you come down to Balbriggan and witness the African gang for yourself. At the train station on weekday nights. It’s a black gang and there’s nothing racist in pointing this out as it’s true.

QuarrelsomeLoneCollie-poster.jpg

proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fimg2.thejournal.ie%2Finline%2F1054852%2Foriginal%2F%3Fwidth%3D500%26version%3D1054852&hash=603b903faf7f250e143335aed8a5e5ac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,929 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Wibbs wrote: »
    In what way Zed? Genuine question. Yes of course there have been a few WTF and loolaa posts, but among those are a fair number of folks asking questions, asking questions about how we handle immigration, how we handle integration and how we handle multiculturalism. And enough are genuinely concerned about how we hope to make a difference when so many other nations have struggled and continue to struggle with the blowback from immigration policies of the past. .

The problem Wibbs is that "the left" HAVE no answers to give to those questions.

- You're either racist/"alt-right"/Xenophobic for asking it
    - You are the one who needs to make all the effort, not the new arrivals
    - Real-world examples are ignored, twisted or deflected with whataboutery or straw-manning

But then it's not about convincing people. It's about trying to outdo similarly-minded folk in their own circle with displays of virtue-signalling and ticking off the buzzword accusations

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭dav3

Omackeral wrote: »
    Really? I could've sworn it was about 80's and 90's icons, specifically former Aston Villa players and musicians.

My mask. Do go on. I take it you're inferring I'm racist? Go ahead. Find one solitary racist input from me on this site and I'll close my account. You're an absolutely woeful ''debater'' and pretty cowardly when it comes to backing up your claims. So go on, slap up anything racist I've ever posted. You won't though. Because you can't. You'll hide as usual when called out. You're either delusional or a parody. Sad in either case.

Oh here we go, the tantrums are starting.

Nobody has called you a racist. Naive, absolutely. Easily lead, without doubt. Xenophobic, there's certainly a case to be made.

Carry on your fear-mongering over 'the black gangs'.
    Give us some more hilarious pictures of black lads posing. Which website did you pick your last picture from?
    Was it the one with the headline "REPLACING IRISH WITH N*GGERS!"
    or perhaps 'Evil Irish Skanks Vote to Legalize The Murder of Their Own Children ...'
    or maybe 'African Youths Viciously Attacking'

Some wonderful websites using your picture there.

_Kaiser_ wrote:
    - Real-world examples are ignored, twisted or deflected with whataboutery or straw-manning

And right on cue, case in point...

Nobody has called you a racist. Naive, absolutely. Easily lead, without doubt. Xenophobic, there's certainly a case to be made.

Give us some more hilarious pictures of black lads posing. Which website did you pick your last picture from?
    or perhaps 'Evil Irish Skanks Vote to Legalize The Murder of Their Own Children ...'

... your witness!

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    And right on cue, case in point...

... your witness!

A meltdown on par with Chernobyl another disaster presided over by the far left.:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭thegreengoblin

tiger55 wrote: »
    Local scumbags pale in comparison to scumbags from the 3rd world.

And still we wait on an explanation for this ... any takers?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Yep, just as I thought. Spineless.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Mature start.

You said the mask is slipping in the exact same quote as you call out racists. Seems like you're trying to back out of that now that you've been asked to show it.

Point out where I mongered fear. Someone posted a picture of a gang of black youths and was challenged on the location of same. I merely provided a picture of something similar and relevant to the discussion (ie not Paul McGrath or Phil Lynott) near to where I'm actually from and grew up. Never said there aren't gangs of white teens or any other ethnicity hanging around either. This thread was dealing with black gangs and I posted one of an actual gang brandishing weapons. Deal with it. I'd be fearful enough if I didn't know them.

Not my picture, just one of a group near to where I grew up. Nice dropping of the N-word there by the way. You're a sad sad individual dav3.

Is anyone going to take up the invite to go down to Balbriggan and see the black gang for themselves? Head in the sand stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Sure why bother when I could go and see some of the many, many gangs of Irish youths up to no good all around Dublin? Oh right, yes, there's "...something different..." about this particular black gang.

Not going to be able to though since I'm back living in Toronto, I mean I do get to see a lot more black people teens than I would in Dublin but Toronto is a lot safer than Dublin so opportunities to witness them up to no good are sadly limited.

• Advertisement

Mature start.

You said the mask is slipping in the exact same quote as you call out racists. Seems like you're trying to back out of that now that you've been asked to show it.

Point out where I mongered fear. Someone posted a picture of a gang of black youths and was challenged on the location of same. I merely provided a picture of something similar and relevant to the discussion (ie not Paul McGrath or Phil Lynott) near to where I'm actually from and grew up. Never said there aren't gangs of white teens or any other ethnicity hanging around either. This thread was dealing with black gangs and I posted one of an actual gang brandishing weapons. Deal with it. I'd be fearful enough if I didn't know them.

Not my picture, just one of a group near to where I grew up. Nice dropping of the N-word there by the way. You're a sad sad individual dav3.
    Notice how his buddy thegreengobular jumped in to provide a distraction when he was stuck the left operate in packs here to bait upset and try to get sensible posters banned.

Yep, just as I thought. Spineless.

What's "spineless" is the continual deflection, name-calling and outright ignoring of the questions put to you and others of your mindset on this issue.

- What are the benefits to Ireland of allowing waves of unskilled, destitute economic migrants from the 3rd world to enter our country?

- Where do you propose to house them and address those gaps?

- Who do you expect to pay for it and how?

- How do you propose to address cultural, religious and behavioural issues that may arise by virue of them now being in a modern, secular liberal and socially free country

- Why do you think that the negative experiences of other countries that are trying to address this issue won't be replicated here? What do you think we are/should be doing differently?

This is an open series of questions to you, Dav or any other advocate for this migration on this thread. If you want your argument to be taken seriously, drop the petty name-calling and nonsense and engage constructively.

Otherwise, continue as you are and the rest of us will continue to write you off as having no argument at all (and to everyone else: the best way to frustrate their "point" in that case is to simply not engage with them at all)

Notice how his buddy thegreengobular jumped in to provide a distraction when he was stuck the left operate in packs here to bait upset and try to get sensible posters banned.

You definitely need some professional help.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭dav3

You posted the picture. You're now going to tell us you had no idea that picture is posted and shared by racists across the internet?
    Those were actual headlines used by racists to accompany the picture.

Billy86 wrote: »
    Sure why bother when I could go and see some of the many, many gangs of Irish youths up to no good all around Dublin? Oh right, yes, there's "...something different..." about this particular black gang.

Not going to be able to though since I'm back living in Toronto, I mean I do get to see a lot more black people teens than I would in Dublin but Toronto is a lot safer than Dublin so opportunities to witness them up to no good are sadly limited.

The thread is about a balbriggan African gang not other gangs from other places. People are trying say it’s not real and that it’s being fabricated by racists. The gang isn’t elusive they are high profile and can be seen by all at balbriggan train station which seems to be their base of operations. Only spotted last night and most likely there tonight though the bad weather might put them off. Africans aren’t renowned for their resilience to Irish winters.

• Advertisement

You definitely need some professional help.

Yes maybe you're right I hate the Amish and I can't stop dumping my rubbish on halting sites.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

Here's one we can all enjoy. Weapons, black teens and it's defo in Dublin.

DOMIMyZWkAUM52w.jpg

Taken during a music video shoot.

https://youtu.be/-80gWsLbfxA

Granted it be **** music, and it glorifies a gang culture etc etc like most rap videos do but that pic dropped into threads like this is a bit of bull****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭DS86DS

Why are the Libtards riled up?

Because it becomes extremely stressful for them when they have to defend their notions about cultural enrichment and how "glorious it is that we are multicultural now".......when facts fly in the face of such false assumptions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭hill16bhoy

Careful now, you're letting your mask slip again. The subject is 'Gangs from Balbriggan' which are comprised of black and white lads.

A serious question for the lads who have been at this for years. Why do you think the majority of Irish people don't take you seriously? Why do people continue to view you as racist? We're talking at least 99% of the Irish population that view you that way. Why do you think you continue to lose support every time you open your mouths?

I'll field this one.

Because they're monosyllabic, brain dead ignoramuses who mostly look like the rear end of a bus, and have serious self esteem problems due to them never having had sex in their lives, and having precious little prospect of ever doing so.

This chap is the poster boy of the onlline far-right in Ireland.

And he's likely one of the more eligible among them.

II%20GM%20French%201%20Read-Only.jpg

hill16bhoy wrote: »
    I'll field this one.

Because they're monosyllabic, brain dead ignoramuses who mostly look like the rear end of a bus, and have serious self esteem problems due to them never having had sex in their lives, and having precious little prospect of ever doing so.

This chap is the poster boy of the onlline far-right in Ireland.

And he's likely one of the more eligible among them.

II%20GM%20French%201%20Read-Only.jpg

Typical, pathetic, slandering Irish leftist with a hatred for his people and for his nation.

Why don't you go to live in Nigeria or South Africa if it's such damn fun and cultured.

Traitor.

Careful now, you're letting your mask slip again. The subject is 'Gangs from Balbriggan' which are comprised of black and white lads.

A serious question for the lads who have been at this for years. Why do you think the majority of Irish people don't take you seriously? Why do people continue to view you as racist? We're talking at least 99% of the Irish population that view you that way. Why do you think you continue to lose support every time you open your mouths?
    Just for the benefit of the knuckle draggers, it should be clarified that the bolded bit refers to black lads and white lads.

The knuckle draggers likely have very confused visions of lads whose bodies are part black and part white, a bit like black and white cats or zebras or penguins.

That sort of paranoid delusion can happen when you rarely leave the house, which is self-evidently the case with most of the online far-right.

Just for the benefit of the knuckle draggers, it should be clarified that the bolded bit refers to black lads and white lads.

The knuckle draggers likely have very confused visions of lads whose bodies are part black and part white, a bit like black and white cats or zebras or penguins.

That sort of paranoid delusion can happen when you rarely leave the house, which is self-evidently the case with most of the online far-right.

Ah yeah, the old "sure don't Irish lads do it as well" crap.

You're "ah were all the same, let's enjoy a pint" ...brand of populism won't ever wash it with the majority of people in this country no matter how hard you try to push mass immigration with pathetic attempts to try and appeal to populist sentiment.

Traitor

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭gw80

I think you should stop posting now, you are starting to look like a complete fool.

gw80 wrote: »
    I think you should stop posting now, you are starting to look like a complete fool.

I'd be pretty worried if the likes of you didn't class me as such.

DS86DS wrote: »
    Ah yeah, the old "sure don't Irish lads do it as well" crap.

You're "ah were all the same, let's enjoy a pint" ...brand of populism won't ever wash it with the majority of people in this country no matter how hard you try to push mass immigration with pathetic attempts to try and appeal to populist sentiment.

Traitor
    Have you not got a Twitter page to get back to? You know, one with a phone number on the end of your user name and a mysterious Irish symbol designed to evoke the swastika and fantastical undertones of Irish racial purity, as your profile picture?

One with about four followers?

Wake me up when Identity Ireland get more than 100 votes in any constituency.

"Majority", eh. :D

• Advertisement

Have you not got a Twitter page to get back to? You know, one with a phone number on the end of your user name and a mysterious Irish symbol designed to evoke the swastika and fantastical undertones of Irish racial purity, as your profile picture?

One with about four followers?

"Majority", eh. :D

https://amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/26/muslim-majority-in-france-projected-in-40-years/

Well done lefty

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

I am willing to wager that a right-wing candidate will be elected somewhere in Fingal in the local elections next year. You can't have forgotten about Peter Casey already.

Typical, pathetic, slandering Irish leftist with a hatred for his people and for his nation.

Why don't you go to live in Nigeria or South Africa if it's such damn fun and cultured.

Traitor.

There's no such thing as slander on the books in Ireland.

The only place you've ever seen culture is in a yoghurt.

I love modern Ireland.

I particularly love the way we're welcoming and tolerant to immigrants, are becoming more diverse and multi-cultural by the year, have no far right presence in mainstream party politics, and voted comprehensively to assert the human rights of gay people and women in 2015 and 2018 respectively.

It's quite clearly you who hates all those things, and thus hates Ireland.

Saudi Arabia sounds like a place where you'd fit in much better.

As would all the other knuckle draggers here.

There's no such thing as slander on the books in Ireland.

The only place you've ever seen culture is in a yoghurt.

I love modern Ireland.

I particularly love the way we're welcoming and tolerant to immigrants, are becoming more diverse and multi-cultural by the year, have no far right presence in mainstream party politics, and voted comprehensively to assert the human rights of gay people and women in 2015 and 2018 respectively.

It's quite clearly you who hates all those things, and thus hates Ireland.

Saudi Arabia sounds like a place where you'd fit in much better.

As would all the other knuckle draggers here.

Yeah, must feel good with your head up in the clouds does it?

You can count on it, to these people... you are either a joke...or they would have you banished or killed under Sharia Law.

Funny how smug self-assured liberals are obsessed with changing the face of their own country.....and yet the cultures they are defending would have them slammed into a jail cell after 2 seconds in power.

Traitor

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Traitor

Gotta ask, traitor to what?

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Gotta ask, traitor to what?

To Irish culture, cusroms, history and the Irish Nation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

oh...that.....that you typed in english (multiple times)...I assume you did that to ensure your point got across to the traitor **** on this mostly english speaking website.

If I was you and pure of white irish heritage, i would use the word "tréatúir"

It will seriously piss him off then.

When exactly am I being a traitor to Irish culture, customs and history?

Is it when I regularly attend GAA matches?

Or go to traditional Irish music sessions?

Or read Irish literature?

Or speak Irish? (I attended a scoil lán Gaelach - Coláiste Mhuire, Cearnóg Parnell, if you must know - sorry if you got offended by the Parnell bit, what with him being a Protestant Anglo type and all)

All of which I do.

Can you flesh the "customs" bit out, please? Are you referring to saying "thanks" to bus drivers as one gets off? I do that as well, especially black bus drivers - just to annoy the likes of you.

Yeah, must feel good with your head up in the clouds does it?

You can count on it, to these people... you are either a joke...or they would have you banished or killed under Sharia Law.

Funny how smug self-assured liberals are obsessed with changing the face of their own country.....and yet the cultures they are defending would have them slammed into a jail cell after 2 seconds in power.

Traitor
    Were you banging your fists on your keyboard with little bits of spittle involuntarily shooting out of your mouth as you wrote that?

That's the way it came across, anyway.

• Advertisement

When exactly am I being a traitor to Irish culture, customs and history?

Is it when I regularly attend GAA matches?

Or go to traditional Irish music sessions?

Or read Irish literature?

Or speak Irish? (I attended a scoil lán Gaelach - Coláiste Mhuire, Cearnóg Parnell, if you must know - sorry if you got offended by the Parnell bit, what with him being a Protestant Anglo type and all)

All of which I do.

Can you flesh the "customs" bit out, please? Are you referring to saying "thanks" to bus drivers as one gets off? I do that as well, especially black bus drivers - just to annoy the likes of you.

Yeah so all of that gets you off the hook does it? I went to an Irish Primary School and have been an avid GAA supporter and reader of Irish poetry, literature and history since I was old enough to read.

By the very fact you claim you take pride in all of these areas of Irish life, makes it all the more unusual that support wrecking the makeup of your country and the communities which have sustained it.

Something tells me you are been insincere and disingenuous.

You sound like one of these people who "Are oh so proud to be Irish, but let's vote on this Federalist EU treaty, because the EU is just amazinggggg"

Were you banging your fists on your keyboard with little bits of spittle involuntarily shooting out of your mouth as you wrote that?

That's the way it came across, anyway.

I wouldn't drop a biscuit on the floor, let alone damage an expensive piece of equipment over arguing with brain-dead individuals like you. Don't flatter yourself.

I wouldn't drop a biscuit on the floor, let alone damage an expensive piece of equipment over arguing with brain-dead individuals like you. Don't flatter yourself.
    Read back over your own posts. I have you dancing like a puppet. :pac:

Funny you mention dropping a biscuit on the floor. The sound of a dropping biscuit tin is the same noise you'll hear if you give your head a couple of gentle taps.

Read back over your own posts. I have you dancing like a puppet. :pac:

Funny you mention a dropping biscuit tin on the floor. That's the exact noise you'll hear if you give your head a couple of gentle taps.

So you're a Professor of Biology on top of everything else now? Good for you.

So you're a Professor of Biology on top of everything else now? Good for you.
    Certainly not. But I'd imagine any biology professor, or first year undergrad, could easily determine that evolution doesn't apply to you.

Yeah so all of that gets you off the hook does it? I went to an Irish Primary School and have been an avid GAA supporter and reader of Irish poetry, literature and history since I was old enough to read.

By the very fact you claim you take pride in all of these areas of Irish life, makes it all the more unusual that support wrecking the makeup of your country and the communities which have sustained it.

Something tells me you are been insincere and disingenuous.

You sound like one of these people who "Are oh so proud to be Irish, but let's vote on this Federalist EU treaty, because the EU is just amazinggggg"
    Gets me "off the hook" for what? :D

I wasn't aware I was on trial for anything.

• Advertisement

Go back to bed, you don't want to wake your black boyfriend up

Ooh, racism and homophonia in the one sentence. Impressive levels of hatred.

You should give John Waters a call. I'm sure you'd be a tremendous asset in his attempt to build a national movement to get rid of everybody he doesn't like, especially the blacks and the gays, and especially the black gays...hmmm...maybe not Kevin Sharkey.

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭john why

Taken during a music video shoot.

https://youtu.be/-80gWsLbfxA

Granted it be **** music, and it glorifies a gang culture etc etc like most rap videos do but that pic dropped into threads like this is a bit of bull****.

This is tyrrelstown, thankfully most of them bast#rds are gone. They ran amuck here for years. Two of the largest family's home's were burned down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭The Bishop Basher

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    What's "spineless" is the continual deflection, name-calling and outright ignoring of the questions put to you and others of your mindset on this issue.

- What are the benefits to Ireland of allowing waves of unskilled, destitute economic migrants from the 3rd world to enter our country?

- Where do you propose to house them and address those gaps?

- Who do you expect to pay for it and how?

- How do you propose to address cultural, religious and behavioural issues that may arise by virue of them now being in a modern, secular liberal and socially free country

- Why do you think that the negative experiences of other countries that are trying to address this issue won't be replicated here? What do you think we are/should be doing differently?

This is an open series of questions to you, Dav or any other advocate for this migration on this thread. If you want your argument to be taken seriously, drop the petty name-calling and nonsense and engage constructively.

Otherwise, continue as you are and the rest of us will continue to write you off as having no argument at all (and to everyone else: the best way to frustrate their "point" in that case is to simply not engage with them at all)

Great questions.

I notice once you posted them the libtards seem to lose control and the insults are stepped up a gear..

I wonder would any of them like to have a go at responding to these questions without the personal insults ?

There’s zero point engaging otherwise..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭The Bishop Basher

You posted the picture. You're now going to tell us you had no idea that picture is posted and shared by racists across the internet?

Does it never dawn on you how utterly meaningless it is when you and your mates just shout “racism” over and over while sticking your fingers in your ears ?

The more you apply the term inappropriately, the more you belittle it and in turn the victims of genuine racism..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

That's right, I did. It was relevant to the discussion. It's relevant to where I'm from and an example of what was being discussed on thread. Couldn't give a monkeys who else has shared it. I've seen it before so a quick Google sufficed. It was relevant. You'll also notice I didn't say any of those disgusting words you quoted nor have I ever on here. Meanwhile you post Paul McGrath's photo because .... well .... yeah...

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement