Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,164 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Duplicate untradeable TOTS Cazorla from the 92+. Will fire him into the Moments SBC now and report back here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Verratti from the TOTS. I think I’m nearing the point of being finished to be honest now gents. Hadn’t played since Friday so put it on this evening, won the match but just had no motivation to have another so turned it off again.

Still yet to decide what to do about 21, think I only enjoyed it in the addictive kind of way. As in there was also so so much controller breaking levels of frustration at times plus just the inordinate amount of time I sank into it overall. Might be better served with something different.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Got Pozuela from the latest SBC.

Went and pulled the trigger on another PIM icon and got Drogba.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,164 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Duplicate untradeable TOTS Cazorla from the 92+. Will fire him into the Moments SBC now and report back here.

Rush :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Finally got the Icon objective done - can safely say it wasn’t worth the wait...... 87 Giggs :(-

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Got 86 Vieri from the Icon objectives pack, very underwhelming. However, opened the two Twitch packs last night and got TOTS Benzema and TOTS Oblak in the player picks, untradeable but good fodder and can sit on the bench in the meantime.

Arciphel wrote: »
    Got 86 Vieri from the Icon objectives pack, very underwhelming. However, opened the two Twitch packs last night and got TOTS Benzema and TOTS Oblak in the player picks, untradeable but good fodder and can sit on the bench in the meantime.

TOTS Benzema is actually a beast if you want to give him a go depending on your team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

TOTS Immobile from my 92+.. not too bad. Makes for some good fodder for the KDB SBC that’ll hopefully be released soon.

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    TOTS Benzema is actually a beast if you want to give him a go depending on your team.

I played him in a WL and didn't enjoy him. Anytime I come up against him he destroys me though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Mr Moon wrote: »
    I played him in a WL and didn't enjoy him. Anytime I come up against him he destroys me though.

Are you keeping rttf martial for your united team or going to take the storyline version with 4 star wf?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Got 87 Dalglish from the icon objective. Will give him a go at the weekend.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,602 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Brace yourselves lads.

Leeds bidding for Kent. Going to be a PL player next year :/

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Are you keeping rttf martial for your united team or going to take the storyline version with 4 star wf?

I have both, Storyline player is far better, WF upgrade and better work rates!! RTTF sitting in my club gathering dust now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Yeah this is the best way I can shoehorn him in at 8 chem into my EPL team, helps that he is French though....

DSvG3i5.png

I have both, Storyline player is far better, WF upgrade and better work rates!! RTTF sitting in my club gathering dust now.

I’m after taking storyline now.
    This is my current united team (ex united on bench)
    Allowing myself smalling as he’s technically still a united player :)

18-DBED50-69-D2-4-FC3-8-F1-D-F39-F9-B933581.jpgpics upload

Kdb sbc up, 99 rated, stats same as tots card.

Quick estimate at the price, I’d say about 1.6 or 1.7mil.

Edit - futbin has it around 1.4

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

looks like it will be just 1 86 squad more than Dembele which is better than I taught might work out more affordable than I taught.

Semi considering doing it, would take most of my fodder though and he could unbalance my midfield massively :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

Semi considering doing it, would take most of my fodder though and he could unbalance my midfield massively :/

stick a hunter on him and play him up front then :D:D

Same I have 200k and a good few high rated fodder cards. I have a tradable TOTSSF Mbappe but I would like to keep him in the team with KDB.

• Advertisement

I’m after taking storyline now.
    This is my current united team (ex united on bench)
    Allowing myself smalling as he’s technically still a united player :)

18-DBED50-69-D2-4-FC3-8-F1-D-F39-F9-B933581.jpgpics upload

Much the same as you...
    635-B29-C7-6959-41-F3-8846-BD4-E3-D6-CA656.jpg

Got him done for free with some high rated fodder that I didn't use but it still sort of hurt. Had to trade in summer heat Kubo, Ibra and coman among some others objective cards.

Screenshot-2020-08-19-at-20-33-46.png

Much the same as you...
    635-B29-C7-6959-41-F3-8846-BD4-E3-D6-CA656.jpg

I was really really hoping united would get into the Europa final and we’d get a showdown Brandon Williams. He was def most likely as almost everyone else has a special. Woulda been him or lindelof.
    Not to be though!

Man, I think I'm going to switch away from the league SBCs.

I guess its cause no one is opening silver packs anymore, but pretty much every league has a 70k team now, and loads that are in the 25-30k range. Its really hard to flip genuine profits as a result.

The only thing stopping me flushing the club into upgrades is the thought there might be the improved upgrade SBCs soon.

Lord TSC wrote: »

The only thing stopping me flushing the club into upgrades is the thought there might be the improved upgrade SBCs soon.

Same as, if that 85-92 sbc came back I’d put every bronze, silver and gold card I have through it!

Man, I think I'm going to switch away from the league SBCs.

I guess its cause no one is opening silver packs anymore, but pretty much every league has a 70k team now, and loads that are in the 25-30k range. Its really hard to flip genuine profits as a result.

Same as, if that 85-92 sbc came back I’d put every bronze, silver and gold card I have through it!

82-88 into the 83+ upgrades into the de bruyne sbc any cards that you get from the 83 that are 83 rated recycle through it again and any thing 84+ in the 82-88 rated straight in the de bruyne sbc i think is how im gonna try get him done

Def staying going with league sbc’s

Here’s my haul from 8 segments of serie a.

BEBE6-CF8-4-EC1-4-AD8-B1-CF-3052-E5-ABB571.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,965 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Did two more Moments packs.

Makelele then Hagi, previously...

.... Okocha and Raul tonight. Eeeewwwwwww

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,452 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Got 87 Dalglish from the icon objective. Will give him a go at the weekend.

Came back on Monday just as said I’d play a few games just to tip along and got this chap.
    Felix is my other either decent player.

555-C4899-297-C-4-BAE-B8-D1-BED0642-B65-E2.jpg

• Advertisement

Liamalone wrote: »
    Did two more Moments packs.

Makelele then Hagi, previously...

.... Okocha and Raul tonight. Eeeewwwwwww

Raul looks decent with hunter, but suppose not much use when you already have moments Henry there.

Blazer wrote: »
    Came back on Monday just as said I’d play a few games just to tip along and got this chap.
    Felix is my other either decent player.

555-C4899-297-C-4-BAE-B8-D1-BED0642-B65-E2.jpg

Wow, lovely stuff, great pull :)

I was really really hoping united would get into the Europa final and we’d get a showdown Brandon Williams. He was def most likely as almost everyone else has a special. Woulda been him or lindelof.
    Not to be though!
    Yeah same, for more reasons than just fifa haha. He’ll get a future stars next year if you decide to pick it up...??

cintec wrote: »
    Got him done for free with some high rated fodder that I didn't use but it still sort of hurt. Had to trade in summer heat Kubo, Ibra and coman among some others objective cards.

Screenshot-2020-08-19-at-20-33-46.png
    I’ve 3 segments done so far for free will complete for free but as you said, it’s hard to give up some of these cards!! I’d never give up Ibra though, he’s class and I still use him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,965 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Raul looks decent with hunter, but suppose not much use when you already have moments Henry there.

Ya, Moments Henry and TotS Ronaldo are sort of cemented in up top lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,452 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Got 2 tots cards in my div rewards so managed to scrap together enough for another icon pack.
    I really needed another lb/rb or defender.
    Gets the below.
    Damnit. It’s midfielders and defenders I need lol.

3-FD3640-E-4272-4-F74-95-DF-2570-AB9-DD0-DC.jpg

Fired through another moments icon sbc, that fecking English flag again!
    Unlikely to be rio, ST again, Owen this time, fail!!!

• Advertisement

G2 Red Rewards:

90 Brandt
    96 Oblak
    93 Osimhen
    93 Parejo

94 Van De Beek
    88 Leno
    96 Oblak
    92 Edouard

Two high rated fodder to go into the KDB SBC.

DId two more Icon packs. Lampard and Laudrup.

Def staying going with league sbc’s

Here’s my haul from 8 segments of serie a.

Back in I go, lol

Are you just taking the hit on the crazy expensive teams? I guess given pulls like that, it's easy to justify...

Back in I go, lol

Are you just taking the hit on the crazy expensive teams? I guess given pulls like that, it's easy to justify...

I had a clean slate on serie a so just picked the cheapish ones that gave out some rare gold players, Cagliari, udinese etc. I was getting great pulls so did some more of the ones closer to the 20k mark like Milan but the good thing is that anything 82 or higher is worth a good bit, 82’s are around 5k and 83’s 7 or 8k so aswell as the specials I posted I got a good few 82’s and 83’s.

Sevilla gives a small rare gold players pack, the sbc costs 20k from scratch but pack weight is so good you’d be unlucky to lose coins. Think I got 86 pjanic from that, still good fodder.

This morning then I just went through some of the smaller leagues looking for packs with some rare golds, it worked cos got 93 rafa from Ajax and 91 Jonathan from Benfica I think. (Obviously a few where I got no boards, they weren’t all winners but def got back a lot more than I put in)

But yeah I think when I get to the expensive ones like Brescia or paderborn I can justify paying for them cos, a) it’ll let me complete the set to get a 90 Tots player and b) it’ll allow me to complete the ones like udinese again.

At the moment I’ll stick to the bigger leagues as they have better packs.

I've got 4 teams left on the Bundesliga and all 4 are crazy prices. Italy the same. I think Breisca is saying it's 70k which is off putting.

• Advertisement

G2 Red Rewards:

90 Brandt
    96 Oblak
    93 Osimhen
    93 Parejo

94 Van De Beek
    88 Leno
    96 Oblak
    92 Edouard

Two high rated fodder to go into the KDB SBC.

G1 rewards biscuits and david, got shapeshifter ribery future stars ikone and scream gameiro in one of 100k packs and other one max was 84 and rest 82 and under. been playing draft like a lunatic also, is it too much to ask for to pack toty mbappe toty kante and tots varane or ramos ? thats all i need pretty much and i dont need to touch my team again barring getting toty messi.

Completed KDB

This is how I'm trying to fit him into my team with CR7... It means I can't find room for Dembele which I'm still looking to fit him in.

Starting...
    EndGame1.jpg

In game...
    EndGame2.jpg

I've got 4 teams left on the Bundesliga and all 4 are crazy prices. Italy the same. I think Breisca is saying it's 70k which is off putting.

Got yeah on the bundes paderborn is listed as 100k and a couple of the mids seem to be extinct so not sure if I’ll fully complete bundes.
    Might stick to serie a as it has decent packs and I know 70k for Brescia is expensive but if they’re the last one left I’ll just look at it that the 70k gets me a 90 player and allows me to start the process again :)

Ideally, if I had time I’d fly through mls, csl and the championship as all of them are relatively cheap, you get the 90 rated player and a lot of silver to help with other leagues. But that’s getting back to more grinding then as packs aren’t great for getting specials and it’s just time consuming.

I just love getting the special flare so happy to stick to serie a for now. Might do csl if I get time as probably have half the cards anyway.

I’ve 3 segments done so far for free will complete for free but as you said, it’s hard to give up some of these cards!! I’d never give up Ibra though, he’s class and I still use him.

I really couldn't get a lot out of Ibra this year so decided to submit him since he wasn't in the starting line up. I have TOTSSF Ronaldo & Mbappe although I think firmino is my favourite player

Opening my packs today got TOTY flares, saw Brazil and then remembered Neymar wasn't in it and it could only be Alisson who I have/had, red pick, TOTY & TOTSx2 already!

Started running through the French league. Nothing in packs 1 and 2.

TOTSSF Hradecky in packs 3 AND 4. Back to back, the exact same player.

Think running the big leagues are actually more profitable than the littles right now. Or at least you get the bigger pay days every now and again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Completed KDB... all high rated fodder cleared out + bought about 100k in cards to complete him. Not too bad... don’t play the game anyway, but just wanted to complete him for the sake of it :pac:

95 ter stegen (already have his red pick)
    And duplicate untradeable 93 lala from the double 90+ sbc.

I guess I’ll be doing another icon sbc later so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,898 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Wonder if we're ever gonna see that 5x89 they added to the code a week ago

94 David (have his red) and 90 Slimani from 2x 90+

• Advertisement
Advertisement