Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Hopefully he’ll be what Pogba should’ve been as well

• Registered Users Posts: 19,617 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

This'll be Sissoko's third non-performance based special card of FIFA 20.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

got moreno tottsf from the 50k pack for 25 wins objectives and taraabt from another any totssf, can prob squeeze an icon pack out if i put petit in but, then will be missing a cdm if i dont pull one even tho petit is the drizzling ****s, feel like the any totssf sbc is better than the icon one mainly because im expecting disappointment in the tots one and obv always expecting R9 from the icon pack :D

Not that anyone cares but they've also just forgotten to announce the TOTW this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

Not that anyone cares but they've also just forgotten to announce the TOTW this week.

ah come on they were busy fixing the totssf italian packs :D

got trolled in next tots pack argentina rw psg, di maria still a W tho i guess although he doesnt fit in my team at all

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

This'll be Sissoko's third non-performance based special card of FIFA 20.

I don't know why they'd release Ndombele and Sissoko SH cards! It's practically the same card. Both very similar players.

Mr Moon wrote: »
    I don't know why they'd release Ndombele and Sissoko SH cards! It's practically the same card. Both very similar players.

Yeah but he's French!!

There are currently 11 Summer Heat French players, Sissoko would make it 12.

There have been 13 special Irish cards all year, including TOTS, TOTW, and Icons, and you can only get 11 of them because one was a 3 way player pick SBC :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

No new player objective again and the 1 ucl player sbc is back.
    They did release a totw, just weren’t bothered their hole to tweet about it.

Ea trolling big time again

Haven’t played much fifa last few days as nothing in player objectives and been enjoying the last of us.

Played a few games today and kept coming up against self relegators, I couldn’t figure out why, there’s is no rival based player objectives, then I thought “are people actually that pathetic and stupid that they’d self relegate for the few packs you get from rivals wins in objectives”? Instead of just naturally getting the wins? You can use your best team, just play people at your own level and try and enjoy the game!!

But as I mentioned, been playing the last of us 2, and actually can’t wait to put it on each day, that’s what a computer game should be, fun and relaxing!
    Imagine if you had a separate app for last of us where you had to trade several hours a week just to get the tools to play :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Haven’t played much fifa last few days as nothing in player objectives and been enjoying the last of us.

Played a few games today and kept coming up against self relegators, I couldn’t figure out why, there’s is no rival based player objectives, then I thought “are people actually that pathetic and stupid that they’d self relegate for the few packs you get from rivals wins in objectives”? Instead of just naturally getting the wins? You can use your best team, just play people at your own level and try and enjoy the game!!

But as I mentioned, been playing the last of us 2, and actually can’t wait to put it on each day, that’s what a computer game should be, fun and relaxing!
    Imagine if you had a separate app for last of us where you had to trade several hours a week just to get the tools to play :D

Same! Except been playing BOTW. Play one or two in the morning alright, just to get rank 3 for rivals rewards. Can’t not use Neymar after splashing the 3.8m on him :pac:

• Advertisement

That Pulisic card is a lot of fun to play with! Already dropped Trezuguet cos of him!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,428 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Same! Except been playing BOTW. Play one or two in the morning alright, just to get rank 3 for rivals rewards. Can’t not use Neymar after splashing the 3.8m on him :pac:

Same for me.
    I’ve barely played about 10 games for the past 2-3 weeks.
    Been paying dayz and it’s far more enjoyable
    Made the decision this morning to delete the game and be done with it for good.
    Nothing about it appeals to me at all anymore.
    It’s just a pale shadow of the games I used to enjoy.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Son and Marquinos in red picks. Counting Son as a big win.

G2 Red Picks:

94 Hulk
    87 Gueye
    90 Luis Alberto
    86 Opazo

86 Coman
    87 Marchesin
    93 Insigne
    84 Van Aanholt

Nothing spectacular at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Anyone get anything decent in their rewards?

I got untradeable Diego Carlos TOTSSF which was my best pull.

I have TOTWN Neymar who I always sub on in my Bundesliga team at kick-off but I'm tempted to change things up a bit using Carlos and Neymar as the basis for it.

Ah, so that explains it. I was flying in Rivals recently but played 6 games yesterday, drew 2 and lost the other 4. I was getting destroyed and couldn't do a thing right.

I said to myself there's either something going on here or I have just gotten awful overnight. Turned it off in a huff after the 6th game. :pac:

BrentMused wrote: »
    Anyone get anything decent in their rewards?

I got untradeable Diego Carlos TOTSSF which was my best pull.

I have TOTWN Neymar who I always sub on in my Bundesliga team at kick-off but I'm tempted to change things up a bit using Carlos and Neymar as the basis for it.

Ah, so that explains it. I was flying in Rivals recently but played 6 games yesterday, drew 2 and lost the other 4. I was getting destroyed and couldn't do a thing right.

I said to myself there's either something going on here or I have just gotten awful overnight. Turned it off in a huff after the 6th game. :pac:

I felt like eveyone I played yesterday was an elite player. It's really frustrating.

Roberto Carlos in my Icon SBC.

So that’s Roberto and Diego Carlos at the back now! :pac:

I felt like eveyone I played yesterday was an elite player. It's really frustrating.

100%. Went from comfortably sitting on the border of div 4/5 and dropped all the way down to low div 6 with my best squad too. All players I’ve come up against are just top tier, miles better than me.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

It’s going to get worse over the next few weeks, till the next game.

There’s a reason they are throwing special cards out like wildfire. The casual player is close to gone. The only ones playing Rivals during the week are the absolutely hardcore players like us.

100%. Went from comfortably sitting on the border of div 4/5 and dropped all the way down to low div 6 with my best squad too. All players I’ve come up against are just top tier, miles better than me.

Why do the likes of them even bother with fifa if self relegating just for a few packs, unless they’re back up to their own division by this morning they’ll lose out a lot more on division rewards.

Can understand self relegating a little when it’s an objective where you need wins with finesse shots or through balls etc as I’d imagine in the top divisions they’re tough to do.

But when it’s solely wins and you can use your best team what’s the point of playing the game at all if you need to drop several divisions to batter people much worse than you.

I just want to play against similar skilled people.

• Advertisement

Blazer wrote: »
    Same for me.
    I’ve barely played about 10 games for the past 2-3 weeks.
    Been paying dayz and it’s far more enjoyable
    Made the decision this morning to delete the game and be done with it for good.
    Nothing about it appeals to me at all anymore.
    It’s just a pale shadow of the games I used to enjoy.

Haven’t deleted but barely play now, a few weeks back I was hopeful I’d be able to avoid fifa21, over the last few weeks I’m convinced I won’t touch it.

I love the idea of ultimate teams but their greed sucked all the joy out of the game and I can only see it getting worse.

It’s a game designed to frustrate you and make you feel crap. (And empty your pockets in the process)

Glad it's not just me who experienced the hassle with the elite players in Rivals over the last few days.

I'm a win one, lose one division 6 standard player at the moment but was getting obliterated by players who are so much better than me.

I don't have a whole lot of free time to play games so if it's only going to get worse over the next few weeks I think I'll purchase F1 2020 and get stuck into that be damned as I have been holding off on it while playing FIFA.

Right, decided to go bit the bullet and go ahead with finishing up for FIFA 20.

To end it, I sank about 500,000 worth of coins into packs just to see if I would hit on anything that would make me more inclined to stick around.

85 OVR base card Iago Aspas was literally the best thing I packed.

Flipped everything into a few Any TOTSSF SBC's and the best I ended up with was Hradecky.

I'd just like to say thank you for all the help and advice you gave me when I posted in here a few months ago. When joining in so late in the day I didn't think I would have much chance of building a decent team, but thanks to your help I ended up with a very good Bundesliga squad, up to division 6 in Rivals and also played in my first ever Weekend League, going 6-7 in 13 games.

It's a great community here and I'll be pre-ordering FIFA 21 so look forward to getting involved from the off next year and all that comes with that.

For now, I'll be on F1 2020 so if anyone plays (PS4) and is looking to race send me a message. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

any word on sissoko SH card will it be sbc or objectives

Why do the likes of them even bother with fifa if self relegating just for a few packs, unless they’re back up to their own division by this morning they’ll lose out a lot more on division rewards.

Can understand self relegating a little when it’s an objective where you need wins with finesse shots or through balls etc as I’d imagine in the top divisions they’re tough to do.

But when it’s solely wins and you can use your best team what’s the point of playing the game at all if you need to drop several divisions to batter people much worse than you.

I just want to play against similar skilled people.

Exactly. I just wanna have fun with my squad and have some enjoyable games with similarly skilled players. Don’t wanna be getting trounced 4-0 at HT. Just pushes me to turn off the console after the game and try again another time.

BrentMused wrote: »
    Right, decided to go bit the bullet and go ahead with finishing up for FIFA 20.

To end it, I sank about 500,000 worth of coins into packs just to see if I would hit on anything that would make me more inclined to stick around.

85 OVR base card Iago Aspas was literally the best thing I packed.

Flipped everything into a few Any TOTSSF SBC's and the best I ended up with was Hradecky.

I'd just like to say thank you for all the help and advice you gave me when I posted in here a few months ago. When joining in so late in the day I didn't think I would have much chance of building a decent team, but thanks to your help I ended up with a very good Bundesliga squad, up to division 6 in Rivals and also played in my first ever Weekend League, going 6-7 in 13 games.

It's a great community here and I'll be pre-ordering FIFA 21 so look forward to getting involved from the off next year and all that comes with that.

For now, I'll be on F1 2020 so if anyone plays (PS4) and is looking to race send me a message. :)

Look forward to seeing you around next year!

Show us your final squad?

For anyone interested in hanging around next year, the fifa 21 premier trailer is starting now on YT.

CANTONAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Can't wait to hear the new buzzwords that mean nothing, "ultra-dynamic ball physics" or maybe a "quantum tackling"

• Advertisement

Ooh, Cantona new icon. Also, as I was saying the other day about PES co-op in their FUT, looks like EA have added it as well. Play co-op with pals in UT rivals and squad battles. Not bad.

Advertisement