Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Hmm with no special Irish cards in sight I might do that Thomas Delaney SBC and allow him into the team based on his name alone

Haha sure klyian is an anglicized version of the Irish name cillian so think you can claim mbappe too ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Thanks to the head up the other day about the Benfica MM requirements I threw what I would have done into that into one final roll of the Any TOTSSF dice - came out with 90 Dumfries - not usable for me as not using a Dutch or Eredivisie team but will be useful fodder for whatever comes next.

Also tried one last 82-88 one before expiry - 82 Pedro.Hopefully the 85-92 one will return

Summer Heat Sissoko up as a SBC - 85 and 86 squads - not for me.

Semedo is up as an objective - all requirements needed from Rivals but only one of the 4 needing wins

Witches spell SBC - only requires a 70 squad and a mega pack as reward

• Registered Users Posts: 19,617 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Funny that they finally release a good tradeable pack SBC on the day all special cards go out of packs

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Funny that they finally release a good tradeable pack SBC on the day all special cards go out of packs

Yeah was just about to ask is there even any special cards in packs right now ahead of whatever type of promo "Pre-season" is going to be next week

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

The graphic for the Pre-season promo is the same style they’ve used during promos for Fifa 21.

Makes people over on Reddit wonder if they are doing something where you can earn rewards for the start of FUT21.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    The graphic for the Pre-season promo is the same style they’ve used during promos for Fifa 21.

Makes people over on Reddit wonder if they are doing something where you can earn rewards for the start of FUT21.

Seen that being suggested over on Twitter and casters on the Twitch stream for the Summer Cup Series also speculated on it

Last year they did objectives at the end of fifa 19 that rewarded you in fifa 20 but it was just tifos, kits etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Last year they did objectives at the end of fifa 19 that rewarded you in fifa 20 but it was just tifos, kits etc.

I love a tifo me. More BS.

Liamalone wrote: »
    I love a tifo me. More BS.

:D who doesn’t!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Be great if you could exchange the tifos for something waste of time yokes.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Are all special cards out of packs just got a bunch of rewards completing semedo and not sure if I should just hold onto them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

One of those nights where my players can’t string two passes together. Played about 6 games, won once. The rest absolutely battered.. one fella was in div 6 as an elite 2 player ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

One of those nights where my players can’t string two passes together. Played about 6 games, won once. The rest absolutely battered.. one fella was in div 6 as an elite 2 player ffs.

down the divs to have " fun " while playing 1 depth and drop back with gullit cruyff tots mbappe tots neymar tots messi and tots ronaldo :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Started off WL 5-0, was two nil down in three of them. This rubber band elo craic is gonna also me hard when I go back on.

I'm really liking Figo 92 RM, just does the simple things well and gives Ronaldo full chem. 89 Sol Campbell has made his way into the starting eleven to get TotS Lala full chem and I'm impressed with both of them.

Can't believe I have Messi nif on the bench now lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

chips1234 wrote: »
    down the divs to have " fun " while playing 1 depth and drop back with gullit cruyff tots mbappe tots neymar tots messi and tots ronaldo :D

That’s exactly what I’m coming up against. Only their striker in my half and the rest in their own half parking it.

New Irish special card, James Collins hero card. Only 77 rated though.

Also auba didn’t get motm, David luiz did, apologies if anyone bought the auba headliner

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Anyone find the servers very poor yest and today? Playing a game of rivals, finish game and have the little loading icon going around for ages at the end before saying they're having difficulty

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

That’s exactly what I’m coming up against. Only their striker in my half and the rest in their own half parking it.

it would be nice to know what my natural division, but this just makes it impossible to naturally climb guess i'll find out in 21 instead

Still kinda stunned at just how little effort went into the Milestones tab this year, they literally haven't touched it since January.

• Advertisement

86 + 88 squads for prime icon or icon moments.

Oh do f**k off ea, greedy out!!

It should be moments only for those requirements and even then, I’d still have said it was too expensive when it’s August next week.

On a week when they’re trying to launch their new game this is a big L.

Could have at least made it an 86 for the prime icon and 88 for icon moments or if not could have brought back the 85-92 upgrade to give people a chance to craft out a pack. Think I’ll give it a swerve

400k SBC to get a card who is literally worth 79k

ULj5TJU.png

2 done now, the value of both combined is about 150k less than the cost of one pack, neither of them Moments cards either so I could've gotten them both for about 300k less than this only 2 days ago

Uif2JDM.png

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

I did 2, got 92 LW Rivaldo and 92 RW figo. Waste of time.

Might as well just rinse the club through these, keep the Irish lads but nothing else, I don't play the game anyway.

Ugh, not sure how tempting those are when special cards are currently out of packs.

Having to do an additional 86 rated pack to probably get the same as I would have just from the 88 is dodgy.

I was hoping it would just have been an 89 rated or something.

Anyone do Sissoko?

I'm trying to work out whether I "need" him, or whether I my as well just pump into Icon packs.

I have a midfield of Zidane/Bruno/Pogba. None of whom are out and out CDMs. But it's probably hard to justify all four in the team at once.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Anyone do Sissoko?

I'm trying to work out whether I "need" him, or whether I my as well just pump into Icon packs.

I have a midfield of Zidane/Bruno/Pogba. None of whom are out and out CDMs. But it's probably hard to justify all four in the team at once.

I'm in the same situation he is such a good card and probably better than most icons you will get. Maybe wait a few days and see the new promo as sissoko has 5 days left.

Advertisement