Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 Player Secret Role

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

MrK. You're not new are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Green&Red wrote: »
    I've gotten no notice to say I'm healed

Tusk is training, so we'll have to wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

@Spookie - Its great that you're asking questions and you should continue to do so

I do get the impression you're coasting by though, it could be a good decoy for a wolf to play the newbie.

I'd like to hear more of what you think

fixxxer wrote: »
    Yup. I got to poison on person and I could choose to heal them after if I chose before Lynch. Posion order went in Yesterday at 19:59 and I've just put the heal order in now, So I'm now NVR as they were once off actions.

Praise the lord, its a miracle

Thanks Fixxxer, I suppose it would be rude to lynch you now

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Not a good idea to lynch someone who is LOCK CLEAR

So, QB any info for us?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

So, QB any info for us?

None at all.

Well I wouldn't place you LOCK CLEAR just yet but after myself I'd have to trust you the most

Where is Baggly?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

@Spookie - Its great that you're asking questions and you should continue to do so

I do get the impression you're coasting by though, it could be a good decoy for a wolf to play the newbie.

I'd like to hear more of what you think

It could be unless they are a newbie :p

Oh I get that and I know you’re an old fokey so I’ll make allowances for that too!!

but I’d like to hear more of your opinions.

If you had to vote now who would it be for?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Clarabel wrote: »
    MrK. You're not new are you?

No. Played 5/6 games on here and far more in RL

Right do we have a solid confirmed village population of 2 anyway?

Oh I get that and I know you’re an old fokey so I’ll make allowances for that too!!

but I’d like to hear more of your opinions.

If you had to vote now who would it be for?

At this moment I have 2 groupings formed in my mind, you and Fixxer and then QB, both of you are claiming to have or have had the special power used on or by you. Assuming this IS a one RV game one of the 2 groups is telling porkies.

QB hasn’t claimed to have used any powers, and I said yesterday I thought her claim was bogus

I had poison used on me, then healed. Fixxxer must be telling the truth cause shortly after he said I’d be healed I got a PM to say that I was. Of course he could be using that to curry favour but I doubt it

Yup. I got to poison on person and I could choose to heal them after if I chose before Lynch. Posion order went in Yesterday at 19:59 and I've just put the heal order in now, So I'm now NVR as they were once off actions.

Why did you pick GnR?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Hey guys; sorry have been slammed in work. Will do my best to catch up now.

Ok so i read through the thread and know sKeith was NRV. Im taking that into account with the below.
    Spook_ie wrote: »
    Everything you've done could also be as a WW
    trying to make people think you're a villager, the only person who would know would be the person who did have the superpower, you give the impression of having it by answering the questions and QB claims it, at least one of you isn't so likelihood is one of you is a WW

Dont think Spook throws this accusation at sK if he knows they are NRV. Its too ballsy a move for a wolf to do after BH died and flipped wolf.
    quickbeam wrote: »
    If GnR & sK are top of the village pile then I should be also. Not because of my role claim which is, as yet, unproven (wait though!), but because I called Bounty out too.

I don't *think* Clara is a wolf. It'd be silly, IMO, for a Bounty/Clara wolf team to both reply to sK in pretty much the same manner.

I also don't rule out bussing by anyone, so players may be top of the pile, but nobody is Lock Clear.

@spook, bussing is throwing a fellow team-mate under the bus to gain villager credibility.

Agree no-one is lock clear right now. I really want this role claim thing to resolve QB......i said it yesterday but undefined timelines for resolution make me edgy.
    Very unlikely.

SK cast the vote that lynched BH, he could have voted for any of the singles and saved the wolf. Couple that with BH leaving his vote on SK, that’s too risky a move for a wolf.

SK is village

He’s also favourite to be munched given he’s a good player and I’ve been poisoned

Good call.
    No one is believeable at this stage.

If I put on my paranoia hat, the time between sKieth and GnR banding together and suddenly finding a wolf is suspect. BH cant play, or expects o die as he's always a wolf. His buddies then dive on him and have super village cred...

Also putting on my paranoia hat, is this based on there being 3 wolves? Do we know this? Regardless, this theory is obviously out since sK flipped NRV. Does a wolf make this statement if they know that sK is going to flip village. Maybe actually. But the theory that there are 3 wolves....do you know something we dont Fixxxer?
    Definitely kitten. She's the hidden wolf. QED.

Or, Spook, Clara, Fix, Bags and Kingsley.

You seem to have dropped this QB - was this a joke or do you have any follow on for kitten?
    QB why did you poison GnR?
    I did not.

Right so the above was said when Fixxxer knew he had an antidote? Fixxxer gets slight village points for healing GNR, but the poison and antidote itself could still have been a wolf power, i think; so wouldn't be cleared imo.

So, QB any info for us?

You ain't, imo.
    Well I wouldn't place you LOCK CLEAR just yet but after myself I'd have to trust you the most

I concur.
    MrKingsley wrote: »
    Right do we have a solid confirmed village population of 2 anyway?

Who is confirmed village? As far as i can see, only one confirmed village is sKeith and me.

My thoughts:

Baggly - 6 posts, popped in yesterday evening as a sub and radio silence since. Weird.

Bounty Hunter - dead Wolf, voted for by sKeith and GnR

Clarabel - village lean, I don't think both her and Bounty as a wolf team would both reply to the same post by sKeith in quick succession.

Fixxxer - claiming role to poison and cure. Curious role, but GnR saying he's poisoned would corroborate it.

GnR - voted first for wolf-Bounty, got poisoned, very likely villager

Khalessi - null

MrKingsley - null

sKeith - dead Villager

Spook - village lean, a newb wolf would be more likely asking team-mates questions

tusk - super, all round nice guy

And, quickbeam - villager

Best guess for wolves now: Khalessi, Baggly and Kingsley. I doubt there's three left, so max two maybe only one of those.

Point of order

The only confirmed villager is sK

Baggly wrote: »
    You seem to have dropped this QB - was this a joke or do you have any follow on for kitten?

A joke because there ain't no kittens playing this game.

• Advertisement

Point of order

The only confirmed villager is sK

Correct! That was my point when I was saying nobody is Lock Clear no matter how they voted in last night's demise.

Im not going to apologise for being quiet QB. I subbed in last night on short notice and went to bed soon after, having made sure to vote, in fairness to the game mod.

I got into work this morning intent on catching up on whatever had been posted and doing some analysis (this game is primed for interactions analysis) but had a tonne of work on my desk, so had to get it done.

You can add onto that that im as sick as a dog this morning. So yeah....im doing my best to contribute.

A joke because there ain't no kittens playing this game.

Ah jaysus :pac:

QB hasn’t claimed to have used any powers, and I said yesterday I thought her claim was bogus

I had poison used on me, then healed. Fixxxer must be telling the truth cause shortly after he said I’d be healed I got a PM to say that I was. Of course he could be using that to curry favour but I doubt it

Or you could both be WWs and self declaring you were poisoned and if Fixxer didn't pick up on the bluff just have it turn out as fake poison.

Likewise QB could be claiming powers and not have them.

Decisions decisions but at the moment without anything other than being a permanently suspicious taxi driver one of you three will probably get my vote :)

Decisions decisions but at the moment without anything other than being a permanently suspicious taxi driver one of you three will probably get my vote :)

Well, I don't know if it will alleviate any confusion or add to it, but you can scratch me having a power from your deliberations.

Well, I don't know if it will alleviate any confusion or add to it, but you can scratch me having a power from your deliberations.

At the moment it's still enny meeny miney mo

Of course according to Fixxer I could now scratch him from having any special powers as well but do I believe him or you, hmmm. Eeny meeny miney mo.....

I'm curious how both fixxxer and QB have roles/powers

The OP says ROLE very clearly.

Fixxxer can you explain a bit more please. Is your poison a role? How did it come to you?

Or you could both be WWs and self declaring you were poisoned and if Fixxer didn't pick up on the bluff just have it turn out as fake poison.

Why the f**k would you vote for me?
    I literally convinced SKeith to vote for BH last nite, if I didn't urge him to then someone else was lynched and we might not have a wolf

VOTE Bounty Hunter

It doesn't look like I'm in danger and I'd like either SKeith or Khalessi to follow my lead so hence I'm voting early

If I was a wolf I would have held off until closer to 10 and made my vote the decisive one. Instead I tried to get a villager to vote with me to lynch what I believed (correctly) to be a wolf

Theres not a massive amount more I can do for the village

• Advertisement

Ok perhaps I was being optimistic. I suppose it is possible that GnR and Fixxxer are both wolves but it would be incredibly risking for the 2 of them to bring so much attention on themselves this early.

Especially considering that GnR pointed BH out.

Could someone please give some logic as to why they might do this?

Advertisement