Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 Player Secret Role

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

The OP would suggest we can’t do that

Failure to vote in the lynch phase may result in an instant mod-kill. Votes time stamped past the allocated day-end times will not be accepted. One vote per day phase only is permitted per player.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

We're not not voting. We're voting no-lynch.

Fair point

Tusky?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Mr No-Lynch didn't sign up for this game, and therefore will be an invalid vote, which will be punishable and randed to an actual player.

Boo :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

ok this could be pure rubbish but here's my thoughts

Baggly stated only him and Skeith confirmed villagers in #318
    Nowhere is Baggly confirmed that I could see

QB alluded to having a power earlier in thread and didnt dispute this until post #326

Spook_ie newbie like me but very quickly got lingo down even though I am looking at same glossary since my first WW game and still feel like a foreign language.

Mr. K lurking in the shadows still despite being called on it a number of times

Clara didnt vote but cleared that up

GnR found BH and was poisoned but cured

Fixxer cured him

Skeith found BH revealed as confirmed NRV ergo belief is GnR also villager and if Fixxer cured him also villager

I am always good

my head though wonders at it all

So thats what stands out so far

khalessi wrote: »

Mmm, good spot. I wonder what he meant. I missed it as I was busy answering him over my kitten "accusation".
    Baggly wrote: »
    Who is confirmed village? As far as i can see, only one confirmed village is sKeith and me.

I've a theory what it means but I think I'd like to hear what he means first.
    I am always good

It's the second time you've said this, IIRC. I don't like it. It's your second game, there is no "always". It sorta screams of doth protesting too much to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

So here is the beginning of my digging. Keep in mind that I believe there is a wolf (or possibly 2) in Khalessi, Spook & Baggly.
    And have we decided the secret role yet?

Odd question. Strange for a wolf to ask. Possibly just having a laugh.
    yep was reading along,taking it all in

When asked if they were following when having login troubles. TAKING IT ALL IN IS OF NOTE
    Well sometimes wolves hide in the noise and sometimes they make the noise to blend in so Im just looking at who is doing what

More taking it in
    wolves wise i think 2-3, a large number for a small game

In agreement here
    30 minutes oooooooo

so help me out whose a good villager and whose a wolf

If they were taking it all in surely they would have at least been able to pick someone who didnt seem right
    Well my question was worth a try

rereading thread and a couple of people throwing shade onto others so is it because theyre good villagers or wolves posing as good villagers hmmmmm

Do they not have any opinion of these posters throwing shade?
    Still thinking

Who you voting for GNR

Again not able to pick anyone to vote for

*GnR if you are looking for pockety behaviour this is it
    Not sure why BH am kinda looking elsewhere at the moment

Would be (slightly)risky to back BH up if a wolf but BH wasnt certain of being voted off here so possible that they just wanted to shift focus of attention
    VOTE CLARABEL

Why? No rhyme nor reason
    I suspect 3 wolves

Nothing post
    Maybe that is her role

Talking about Clarabel. How would a role mean that she could not vote or take part?
    So GnR claiming poison
    Someone has maybe option of antidote
    Clarabel incommunicado

linked or conicdental

Villager role saving village poisoning wolf or wolf poisoning villager

rabbit hole time

Fire away down the rabbit hole. Havent provided one opinion on any player.....other than "looking elsewhere than BH" THE ONLY CONFIRMED WOLF
    unless one is a wolf that is either trapped or poisoned

Again pointing the finger at Clarabel
    or one of ye is a wolf

Think talking about GnR & fixxxer
    When is munch

Playing dumb or genuine question? I think th former
    Ok so going bu what everyone says here
    10 players
    BH wolf
    Clara? VILLAGER
    QB? Villager with role
    GnR claims top villager claims poison
    Keith also claims villager
    Me always good

That leaves
    Spook
    Kitten
    Fixer

So one wolf each group??

Again no real opinion. Just going by "what everyone says"
    WOlf wise Im down to Spook Fixxer and maybe one other

Any thoughts as to why?

CONCLUSIONS: This all seems far too wolfy for me.

Not giving reads on players, constantly asking for a lead from others, no reason whatsoever to vote for Clara (despite asking GnR who they were voting for and declining when BH was suggested), asking when munch is.

My vote is going here for the moment.

Need to look into Baggly and Spook still

ok this could be pure rubbish but here's my thoughts

QB alluded to having a power earlier in thread and didnt dispute this until post #326

Spook_ie newbie like me but very quickly got lingo down even though I am looking at same glossary since my first WW game and still feel like a foreign language.

Mr. K lurking in the shadows still despite being called on it a number of times

Clara didnt vote but cleared that up

GnR found BH and was poisoned but cured

Fixxer cured him

Skeith found BH revealed as confirmed NRV ergo belief is GnR also villager and if Fixxer cured him also villager

I am always good

my head though wonders at it all

So thats what stands out so far

Well I asked for opinions and I got them at least.

So why did you vote Clarabel last night?

Im in the shadows am I? And you would know thats normally where the wolves hang out yes?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

fixxxer wrote: »
    If you believe someone is a wolf but don't vote for them that's not sowing confusion

"Catch a wolf Kill a wolf"

Wait, QB has a power right? And you've been poisoned?

fixxxer wrote: »
    QB why did you poison GnR?

just throw this in as a reminder

and then ponder why claim to have had the power later?

• Advertisement

Thats a good ISO Mr K, I like it

@Khalessi - you voted for Clarabel last nite but your comment on her today is "Clara didnt vote but cleared that up"
    Why the change around?

Good to be quoted out of context. Did you miss my.last post gives my post

Can you explain this?

I'm going out on a limb and tell you my coin toss ( i was getting funny looks doing Eeeny Meeeny in the car ) was heads and therefore

Vote Fixxxer

Spook_ie wrote: »
    I'm going out on a limb and tell you my coin toss ( i was getting funny looks doing Eeeny Meeeny in the car ) was heads and therefore

Vote Fixxxer

And on that note I'm going for a long snooze aka Power Nap

How do you mean out of context?

I think we must have been writing those posts simultaneously.

Anyway....Is "I was quoted out of context" your defense?

So for Baggly I am not going an ISO but here is my read.

Hasn't posted much but understandable considering they were a late sub (and RL I buy).

Has provided reads on multiple players and was correct when saying one of Fixy and BH was a wolf. Would be very odd to bus a fellow wolf so early when BH wasnt under crazy pressure.

I'm thinking village.

Which leaves me with Spook. I would love to be really simple inded with this and say that if there are 3 wolves they are the third (along with BH and Khalessi) and if there are only 2 then Spook is a new player legitimately feeling the game out.

If there is a 3rd wolf then I would lean towards Spook because of their reluctance to let the GnR and Fixxxy poison thing go. A wolf would realise that with only 8 players left there are only so many players to throw shade on. More hiding places for them in others words

Spook_ie wrote: »

Vote Fixxxer

I do not understand this at all

For someone to vote like this they have to believe the following
    • there are three wolves (believable enough)
    • that I bussed Bounty Hunter, straight off the bat, under no pressire on the first lynch
    • That after having bussed the first wolf that the two remaining wolves concocted a plan where they made up a poison and a cure, a claim which has gone uncountered since

giphy.gif

Out of context as you seem to take only the comments to suit you throwing shade to get attention off yourself and the doubts people have about you. Interesting you post 15 minutes after my post throwing shade at me because I commented about you being i the shadows!!

Also love you taking credit for a post with my thoughts that occurred 15 minutes before you posted

Interesting you dont feel the need to iso Baggly.

Having played one game and asking questions after and being told by a mod that wolves hang in the shadows like your good self.

I called GnR last night on who he was voting because he was trying to sus people out without offering his opinion then trying to get people to side with him.

I voted Clara as she went quiet and I had a feeling

• Advertisement

Green&Red wrote: »
    I do not understand this at all

For someone to vote like this they have to believe the following
    • there are three wolves (believable enough)
    • that I bussed Bounty Hunter, straight off the bat, under no pressire on the first lynch
    • That after having bussed the first wolf that the two remaining wolves concocted a plan where they made up a poison and a cure, a claim which has gone uncountered since

giphy.gif

Here is thinking then:

Village:
    GnR
    Fixxxer
    Clarabel
    Baggly
    Me
    QB

Wolves:
    Khalessi
    Spook

I will be voting for Khalessi at the moment unless they can respond to any of the questions/points that I've made.

If they can then Spook will be next on my list

Spook, do you agree that if Fixxxer is a wolf, GnR is also a wolf? So by voting Fixxxer you're basically saying they're our last two wolves (unless Tusk be cray cray and started with four!)

MrKingsley wrote: »
    I will be voting for Khalessi at the moment unless they can respond to any of the questions/points that I've made.

If they can then Spook will be next on my list

Of those two, I agree Khalessi first. Her "never a wolf" set my Spidey senses tingling for sure.

Out of context as you seem to take only the comments to suit you throwing shade to get attention off yourself and the doubts people have about you. Interesting you post 15 minutes after my post throwing shade at me because I commented about you being i the shadows!!

Also love you taking credit for a post with my thoughts that occurred 15 minutes before you posted

Having played one game and asking questions after and being told by a mod that wolves hang in the shadows like your good self.

I called GnR last night on who he was voting because he was trying to sus people out without offering his opinion then trying to get people to side with him.

I didn't feel the need to ISO Baggly as I believe him to be village. I stated quite clearly why I thought so.

So that was the first ever multi-quote that ive done and took me a while to get through it. Could you please tell me where I "took credit" for a post with your thoughts

MrKingsley wrote: »
    Well I asked for opinions and I got them at least.

So why did you vote Clarabel last night?

Im in the shadows am I? And you would know thats normally where the wolves hang out yes?

Is this the one Khal?

I am certainly not taking credit for your thoughts.......

I phrased it like that as I hadnt seen your post with your reads as I was in the middle of doing my post on you.

Green&Red wrote: »
    If I had to pick a wolf it would be here, talking about mechanics for catching wolves stinks

Just for clarity, thats not true. I quiet clearly said who I thought was a wolf here. Then said that my voting would be on self-preservation first, wolfiness second. When it became clear I wasn't up for lynching I voted and encouraged others to side with me as I believed BH was a wolf and wanted her lynched

Also on this Khal......That is what you did yesterday evening....

Except you didnt try and get anyone to side with you.

Didnt know I should

Well didnt need to iso Baggly look at post 318

• Advertisement

I just feel you're being wolfy trying to throw shade on someone who commented on tour lack of posts

Advertisement