Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 Player Secret Role

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

fixxxer wrote: »
    So in a game labeled Secret Role Singular, you didn't poison GnR but you still have a power?

I'm as confused as anyone. In a game labelled Secret Role Singular, there's been a silencing and a poisoning and an antidote and a munch, so colour me stumped.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Clarabel wrote: »
    I get that we've had no counter claim. Yet

Of course there's no counter claim.

I'm saying as much as I think is useful for the village without being useful to the wolves.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Clarabel wrote: »
    So I posted the gif cause I thought it funny that in a game where the objective is to discuss the wolf mechanics to find the wolves, sure we've done nothing but that since (bussing, grouping, why BH was caught etc) you think it's wolf behaviour.

I was not discrediting your finding BH. I'm really impressed and delighted.

I'm glad you've addressed this, I thought it strange that you wouldn't respond

I'm also happier that you were silenced for not voting, rather than couldnt vote cause you were silenced

Why did you not vote though?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

quickbeam wrote: »
    I'm as confused as anyone. In a game labelled Secret Role Singular, there's been a silencing and a poisoning and an antidote and a munch, so colour me stumped.

When do we officially hear if an antidote has been given?

Sorry, see you've answered why you didnt vote

• Advertisement

quickbeam wrote: »

No antidote, I could still die I presume

In the general playing of the game do you not get told if you've been given an antidote or do you just have to wait and see?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Am I reading the OP wrong? Does it seem like a single RV game?

Spook_ie wrote: »
    In the general playing of the game do you not get told if you've been given an antidote or do you just have to wait and see?

I would presume I would be, or that it would be posted on thread

I haven't been given any notice of that, just that QB has said she thinks I'll be ok

Look, we could spend all morning talking about me being poisoned, it'll get us nowhere, I'll live or I'll die

Lets get back to who we think are wolves?

I gave my opinion this morning, I'd like something similar from others. I've softened on Clara since then

Well sorry if I'm asking more about the mechanics of what happens and how it happens in a game but I am a first timer and to me knowing when you get told you were given an antidote makes relevant sense to me given QBs claim of poisoning and antidote being used.

• Advertisement

Well sorry if I'm asking more about the mechanics of what happens and how it happens in a game but I am a first timer and to me knowing when you get told you were given an antidote makes relevant sense to me given QBs claim of poisoning and antidote being used.

And I'm still concerned about someone being murderized rather than munched?

Thats fair, sorry if I was short

I wouldn't be, its flavour

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

in other games I would be too but in this game there is nothing hidden and tusk said the munch was happening early.

I am 100% sure that it was the munch

Am I reading the OP wrong? Does it seem like a single RV game?

This is a simple game with no hidden mechanics other than the Secret Role.

I am reading this as single role

Ok next newbie question, if you're poisoned is it up to you to declare yours

Ignore that hit the post button prematurely, and decided better of asking the question :D

I got a PM to say I had been poisoned and that I might die between 9am and 9pm

I took that to mean I would die unless someone gave me an antidote
    I don't know why I wouldnt declare that on thread, I'd like someone to save me if they can. The PM would suggest that someone can save me because it wasn't 100% that I would die

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

WOlf wise Im down to Spook Fixxer and maybe one other

khalessi wrote: »
    WOlf wise Im down to Spook Fixxer and maybe one other

Wolfwise I still need to know the difference between munched and murderized.

Also with regard to the mechanics of the game does a wolfteam have to munch each night?

• Advertisement

Green&Red wrote: »
    I got a PM to say I had been poisoned and that I might die between 9am and 9pm

I took that to mean I would die unless someone gave me an antidote
    I don't know why I wouldnt declare that on thread, I'd like someone to save me if they can. The PM would suggest that someone can save me because it wasn't 100% that I would die

You should be feeling better soon.

You should be feeling better soon.

Is that a claim?

Wolfwise I still need to know the difference between munched and murderized.

Also with regard to the mechanics of the game does a wolfteam have to munch each night?

Literally just flavour, ur reading too much into it, it was at the time we were expecting a munch so you can take it that it was the munch

There would be no sense in the wolf team not munching, its in their interest to kill off villagers

Green&Red wrote: »
    Is that a claim?

Yup. I got to poison on person and I could choose to heal them after if I chose before Lynch. Posion order went in Yesterday at 19:59 and I've just put the heal order in now, So I'm now NVR as they were once off actions.

*one person

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

So Fixxxer youre claiming the role? Or is the role separate to the poisoning and healing?
    Is QB still claiming a roleor is he a wolf?

I've gotten no notice to say I'm healed

Ignore that hit the post button prematurely, and decided better of asking the question :D

That's a personal choice. I've seen games played where people hint rather than just say it.

I recall someone saying they had a stomach ache. That was a game with lots of roles though and people didn't want to put themselves.

So it depends. You have to judge what you think. Things will work in one game and not another.

Please don't stop asking questions!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Morning all.

Just caught up from last night.

Good work on catching BH

Fixxxer- we will need to wait to see if GnR does actually heal

• Advertisement

Yup. I got to poison on person and I could choose to heal them after if I chose before Lynch. Posion order went in Yesterday at 19:59 and I've just put the heal order in now, So I'm now NVR as they were once off actions.

What....does this mean QB has a fake claim or the role is actually roles...

Advertisement