Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 Player Secret Role

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

If you believe someone is a wolf but don't vote for them that's not sowing confusion

"Catch a wolf Kill a wolf"

Wait, QB has a power right? And you've been poisoned?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

fixxxer wrote: »
    If you believe someone is a wolf but don't vote for them that's not sowing confusion

It’s not a difficult concept, if I’m up for lynch I’ll vote to save myself
    As it turned out I wasn’t up for lynch so I voted for who I said I thought was a wolf
    And look at that, he was a wolf

But you keep at the ONE person here who’s actually caught a wolf

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I think GnR will be grand tbh. If he's not, lynch me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

10000000 apologies.

I got stuck saving the world's problems last night. I was punished for not talking by not being able to talk.

But that's silly. Nobody caught a wolf. If we had, we'd all have voted there. I'm sure even GnR would admit that there was no guarantee he was correct about Bounty. Just because it turned out he was, doesn't mean he knew for sure beforehand!

• Advertisement

QB why did you poison GnR?

Green&Red wrote: »
    Not surprised at SK being munched, he was cleared as a villager, in my book at least, he’s an excellent player

Does anyone have antidote? I’m liable to die anytime between now and 9pm

I'm a little sad by that.

QB have you anything to do with the poison? What's your power?

sKeith wrote: »
    Hopefully the little boy down the well can't munch people.

Me? I cannot

QB why did you poison GnR?

I did not.

quickbeam wrote: »
    But that's silly. Nobody caught a wolf. If we had, we'd all have voted there. I'm sure even GnR would admit that there was no guarantee he was correct about Bounty. Just because it turned out he was, doesn't mean he knew for sure beforehand!

I'm sorry but what?
    Fair enough when I voted for BH I couldnt be sure he was a wolf, he was my best guess but when he was lynched he flipped as a wolf, so I have caught a wolf. That is literally the definition of catching a wolf

• Advertisement

giphy.gif

sKeith wrote: »
    actually, G&R sums it up perfectly.

Jesus sK your memory is astounding. I'd even forget I'd called myself a boy

I'm sorry but what?
    Fair enough when I voted for BH I couldnt be sure he was a wolf, he was my best guess but when he was lynched he flipped as a wolf, so I have caught a wolf. That is literally the definition of catching a wolf

Are you deliberately misunderstanding me?

In the phrase "catch a wolf, lynch a wolf", it's where you've caught a wolf prior to lynch and don't let them live past the lynch. As in, you categorically know you have a wolf. You did not know Bounty was a wolf as you admit. Therefore this was not a "catch a wolf, lynch a wolf" situation like Fix was claiming it to be. It was a best guess that, thankfully, turned out for the good.

@QB the only thing we KNOW about you is that you voted to lynch a guy who caught a wolf. You are in nobody’s village pile

On the bussing, in a two player game it’s unlikely to happen, very unlikely and too high risk

I'd agree with this entirely

khalessi wrote: »
    Ok so going bu what everyone says here
    10 players
    BH wolf
    Clara? VILLAGER
    QB? Villager with role
    GnR claims top villager claims poison
    Keith also claims villager
    Me always good

That leaves
    Spook
    Kitten
    Fixer

So one wolf each group??

Kitten? Do we have a secret cat playing???

Bags is missing from your list I believe

Clara any update on what happened to you?

Yes I was literally punished for not posting by being silenced.

I cannot apologise more. I'll get to responding to your gif post from last night. I saw sK response last night.... Thought of my reply and answered my phone.

Clarabel wrote: »
    Yes I was literally punished for not posting by being silenced.

I cannot apologise more. I'll get to responding to your gif post from last night. I saw sK response last night.... Thought of my reply and answered my phone.

Punished by who? Game mod?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Ok still picking up on this, is murderized the same as munched? If not how did he die?

That seems a little unbelievable since MrKingsley has 6 posts and he wasn't silenced?

Spook_ie wrote: »
    Ok still picking up on this, is murderized the same as munched? If not how did he die?

That would be my reading, Tusk said the munch was around 9, SKeith was an NRV, you can assume its the munch

• Advertisement

Punished for not posting or for not voting?

I did not.

So in a game labeled Secret Role Singular, you didn't poison GnR but you still have a power?

With a bit of luck, and a bit of deduction :)

I wish you'd give more here.

I get that we've had no counter claim. Yet

GNR what time were you poisoned? Could it have been related to you posted first after someone else. Like the munch or lynch results. Or first after QB claim?

Punished for not posting or for not voting?

The PM did not say. The posts from tusk imply there'll be repurcussion for not lynching. I received the PM shortly after 10pm

I read it shortly before 11pm,

Punished by who? Game mod?

Game mod

The PM did not say. The posts from tusk imply there'll be repurcussion for not lynching. I received the PM shortly after 10pm

I read it shortly before 11pm,

So that would sound like you were silenced for not voting

So ..........why did you not vote?

I wish you'd give more here.

I get that we've had no counter claim. Yet

GNR what time were you poisoned? Could it have been related to you posted first after someone else. Like the munch or lynch results. Or first after QB claim?

Came at the same time as the lynch result, I think SK was first to post

If I had to pick a wolf partner for BH this is where I’d be looking, I called him out at 8.30 yesterday and these two moved to discredit that accusation. Obviously we now know it was correct, so we have to look at how provided any form of defence or deflection to protect BH. These are the two

Fixxxer sought to create a bit of confusion around my voting, very wolfie considering what I was talking about was basic enough, I’d lynch someone else rather than let myself be lynched. Was this laying ground work for later, that if I hadn’t voted BH he could have pointed to that and accused me of being BH’s buddy?

When I read through the thread BHs post on catching wolves stood out, IMO only a wolf would be so fascinated by wolf mechanics. I found it in the last game when I was SK, all I wanted to talk about was the SK, it’s natural.
    Clara moves to discredit it.
    She was also holding her vote until late, unfortunately for her the Superpower silenced her, meant she couldn’t get a vote in.

Given what we now know, there were three people left with a vote in the last 10 minutes. Two of those voted to lynch a wolf, was the other there trying to save her wolf buddy but got silenced?
    Clara would be my top vote

#FFA1
    Clara
    Fixxxer

So I posted the gif cause I thought it funny that in a game where the objective is to discuss the wolf mechanics to find the wolves, sure we've done nothing but that since (bussing, grouping, why BH was caught etc) you think it's wolf behaviour.

I was not discrediting your finding BH. I'm really impressed and delighted.

Okay I think that's me caught up or do I need to answer anymore questions?

Green is clear for me
    QB I'm inclined to believe you, I just wish you'd give more.

• Advertisement

So that would sound like you were silenced for not voting

So ..........why did you not vote?

I have apologised for this. I am sorry.

Real life stuff came up. I prioritied that over a game. This is not a game mechanic.

I may well be a wolf (I am not) but not voting was not a tactic. Jesus you see how much I post, it's literally not possible for me to watch people talk about me and not post!

Advertisement