Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mass shooting in el paso

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Police source confirms 18 dead so far.

Police confirmed 18 taken to hospital not 18 dead

• Registered Users Posts: 39,652 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

True. I guess when so many dead it hard to imagine just one guy did it.

More to do with the shooter moving around and multiple panicked reports.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭Sonny noggs

_blaaz wrote: »
    Mate....i dont care about america?

Clearly. We all go around starting threads about things we don’t care about, bro.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,311 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

I don’t know what’s scarier about that photo. The assault rifle (I know someone is going to correct me on that) or the ear protectors. Insane enough to go on a spree but of right enough mind to worry about protecting his hearing.

One person in custody

I think they were concerned about more shooters because (if the above tweet is true), he sent a snap asking if anyone wanted to go to the shopping centre with him and then a pic of his weapon.

• Advertisement

You're obsessed with Muslims. Bizarre poster.

Unless you sincerely believe that regular mass shootings are an acceptable consequence of having guns widely available, the (very obvious) fact that the vast majority of American gun owners don't go on murderous rampages is - or at least should be - irrelevant. It happens way too often.

Bizarre? Are you on drugs or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

Showing a picture of the suspect now.

White guy, looks mid 20's wearing ear muffs and carrying what looks like an AK47.

Edit M16.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭_blaaz

Clearly. We all go around starting threads about things we don’t care about, bro.

Its literally one of biggest news story in world right now,and im bored??

But yeah....i suspect there is little to no prospect of positive engagement when all yous are doing is ranting at me.

If wanted to get hounded by some randomer online....id have put up an ad on donedeal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

Bizarre? Are you on drugs or something?

Maybe go shit all over some other thread?

White guy, looks mid 20's wearing ear muffs and carrying what looks like an AK47.

M16/ AR15

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

White guy, looks mid 20's wearing ear muffs and carrying what looks like an AK.47

Suspected shooter with AK47
    https://twitter.com/AmichaiStein1/status/1157740272593375232

Says the lad whose moronic contribution was ‘it’s their culture’.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

Gatling wrote: »
    M16

Looks like he went there to shoot people, doesn't look gang related to me.

Too late for this thread,its trash now :pac:

Why bother like....im outta here

Can anyone with personal grudges against other posters do it via PM? Gets very boring very quickly

• Registered Users Posts: 35,735 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

This is mostly an Hispanic City? Considering Trumps attack on the Hispanic Squad it's hardly a surprise they're attacked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Gatling wrote: »
    Police confirmed 18 taken to hospital not 18 dead

Police source said 18 dead. And then there was conflicting reports it might be 18 shot and injured. Police have confirmed casualties though.

Its literally one of biggest news story in world right now,and im bored??

But yeah....i suspect there is little to no prospect of positive engagement when all yous are doing is ranting at me.

If wanted to get hounded by some randomer online....id have put up an ad on donedeal

Yeah dude, you clearly don’t care. You did well to post with one hand down your pants.

Looks like he went there to shoot people, doesn't look gang related to me.

Apparently he tweeted to see if anyone was interested in getting pictures with his gun or something at the mall(open to correction)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,864 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Whoops Omar was right again.

That’s chilling to see, on a more somber note. Terrifying.

• Advertisement

Yeah dude, you clearly don’t care. You did well to post with one hand down your pants.

Really dont see your issue with me :confused:

but lifes too short for this

Too late for this thread,its trash now :pac:

Why bother like....im outta here

You need to finish yourself off? Good luck mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Would this have happened if Walmart didn't ban their employees from conceal carry on the job?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,652 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Ear Defenders?

Safety First I guess.

What an absolute cretin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 727 ✭✭✭InTheShadows

This is mostly an Hispanic City? Considering Trumps attack on the Hispanic Squad it's hardly a surprise they're attacked.

Yes, it's all Trump's fault. This stuff never happened before he was made president i believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

America is seriously f*$ked up in every way, I wouldn't dream of even visiting there for a weekend

It’s a border town. Not sure of the demographics but no doubt there is a sizeable Mexican population. Not sure what the Hispanic Squad is but it’s likely not an attack against Mexicans if the surname doing the rounds is correct. Photo of shooter also looks Hispanic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

Says the lad whose moronic contribution was ‘it’s their culture’.

Your only contributions to this topic have been to attack and abuse people who don't share your political beliefs. Maybe have a look at yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Jody Smoke

You should never be allowed to own a car, you might drink and drive.

Guns aren't quite as necessary as cars are and there's also the fact that there is really no need for people to own anything more than a hand gun but invariably these mass shootings are committed with weapons designed for causing mass damage rather than defensive purposes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,735 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Yes, it's all Trump's fault. This stuff never happened before he was made president i believe.

Trump is not a racist, but the leftist media had done an amazing job of convincing people he is, and those people, actual racists come out to support Trump. So in a way the likes of CNN are drumming up support for him, claiming he's a racist, so the actual racist population vote for him.

Advertisement