Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSNI Recruitment 1710 Campaign

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Golfer0011

Hi guys ml position between 560-570. Really hopeful of getting the call at the next intake. The wait is killing me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭Tom_90

Golfer0011 wrote: »
    Hi guys ml position between 560-570. Really hopeful of getting the call at the next intake. The wait is killing me.
    I'd say you are in with a good chance! Around that myself and also hopeful of the next one.

Tom_90 wrote: »
    I'd say you are in with a good chance! Around that myself and also hopeful of the next one.

Any word on the extended March intake?? I still havent recieved my vetting but im hoping i will recieve it in the next couple of weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 RDC1234

We’re in the same boat

RDC1234 wrote: »
    We’re in the same boat

Just seen that you haven’t got your vetting yet hope it’s soon. I got mine about a month ago

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 Adam261

Just seen that you haven’t got your vetting yet hope it’s soon. I got mine about a month ago

Hi guys,I’m 520-540 on the merit list but haven’t got my vetting yet.anyone else similar?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Dreamer84

Adam261 wrote: »
    Hi guys,I’m 520-540 on the merit list but haven’t got my vetting yet.anyone else similar?

Have they told you why, I'm 500-520 and my was cleared months ago, contact them

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Gymshark

Dreamer84 wrote: »
    Have they told you why, I'm 500-520 and my was cleared months ago, contact them

I’m 500-520 and had nothing back from them on vetting. Beginning to annoy me seeing as we are so close to my merit list position

Gymshark wrote: »
    I’m 500-520 and had nothing back from them on vetting. Beginning to annoy me seeing as we are so close to my merit list position

They were emailing asking me for more vetting info but they were emailing the wrong addtess so i think that has delayed mine by 5 weeks. Wouldnt worry, it will come through before w At least i know they are working on it. Im sure you will hear before our calls are due

They were emailing asking me for more vetting info but they were emailing the wrong addtess so i think that has delayed mine by 5 weeks. Wouldnt worry, it will come through before w At least i know they are working on it. Im sure you will hear before our calls are due

Strangely this is the exact same issue I had, only by about 3 months

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Mod: Guys, knock off the petty bickering.

Shield.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Scooped

Anyone between 600-625 heard anything back? I’ve got the all clear from everything so far. Just awaiting the phone call - if that comes around

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭Tom_90

Scooped wrote: »
    Anyone between 600-625 heard anything back? I’ve got the all clear from everything so far. Just awaiting the phone call - if that comes around
    Shouldn't be long. Does anyone know how far they got including reserves?

Get on the phone and email, see why, trust me don't let it slide, push push push there's no.reason not to know why,

Is the next set of calls out yet lol

Seems to have went very quiet after first couple days, I thought they were all week

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭nickolatte94

Think calls go out every 5 weeks so next set will likely be end of February.

Think calls go out every 5 weeks so next set will likely be end of February.

Going to be a long wait

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭TW2017

Dreamer84 wrote: »
    Seems to have went very quiet after first couple days, I thought they were all week

I phoned recruitment on Wednesday morning, they said calls were not finished, but didn't hear anymore people being called after that. :(

Looks like they got up to about 510 on the merit list

• Advertisement

No updates here or their home page,

Wonder if that's it this time round,

Good luck for those waiting on the next batch of calls,

• Registered Users Posts: 15 CML19

Anyone any idea how far they will get through this merit list? Or if it is likely to be exhausted.
    Do we think it’s early 500’s at the minute?

CML19 wrote: »
    Anyone any idea how far they will get through this merit list? Or if it is likely to be exhausted.
    Do we think it’s early 500’s at the minute?

PSNI website says they anticipate to progress the rest of the merit list. At this stage, it is likely that everyone who passes the PSNI manages stages will be appointed.

TW2017 wrote: »
    PSNI website says they anticipate to progress the rest of the merit list. At this stage, it is likely that everyone who passes the PSNI manages stages will be appointed.

Between 650-680 everything is ready to go so I’m hoping your right

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Jalis

I had pretty much forgotten about it until I got the email that they plan on exhausting the list, pretty great news even if it doesn’t necessarily mean anything concrete. Between 820/850 out of 1052 here. They seem to have processed 818 so far so here’s hoping I move onto PSNI stages soonish.

Jalis wrote: »
    I had pretty much forgotten about it until I got the email that they plan on exhausting the list, pretty great news even if it doesn’t necessarily mean anything concrete. Between 820/850 out of 1052 here. They seem to have processed 818 so far so here’s hoping I move onto PSNI stages soonish.

What is this email you speak of? I never received anything to that effect?

The latest police recruitment update I was sent exactly a week ago stated their intention to invite all remaining candidates to commence PSNI stages within 3 months. Also it supposedly says such on their website just to double confirm.

Maybe I'm not using the word "exhaust" correctly if it means that everyone in the merit list will be appointed, and not that everyone will get put through the stages! I apologise profusely if so.

What is this email you speak of? I never received anything to that effect?

I never got it either it was an update of the table just what it says on the website

I never got it either it was an update of the table just what it says on the website

I would imagine that email was sent to candidates that haven’t already progressed to the PSNI managed stages

• Advertisement

CML19 wrote: »
    I would imagine that email was sent to candidates that haven’t already progressed to the PSNI managed stages

More than likely, if you guys didn't get it. Anyway, good news if they end up going through with it. :D I had assumed it was all doom and gloom for me until I heard that.

Advertisement