Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,810 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Drew Harris something just seems odd about him to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,359 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Not inexplicable, but is there any chance we can have Laura Whitmore's Irish passport revoked?

I know she's a citizen... but dear God, she's some miserable creature.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

Not inexplicable, but is there any chance we can have Laura Whitmore's Irish passport revoked?

Seriously did she not think someone would find the intsagram account they set up for the baby

Seriously did she not think someone would find the intsagram account they set up for the baby

I didn't know about the instagram account... and now she sounds even stupider.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,258 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Emer O Kelly. Condescending, snobbish oul wagon.

The current health minister and simon harris

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

The word inexplicably is ignored?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,239 ✭✭✭Be right back

She posted an email from an journalist enquiring about her baby's name, called the email vile and was all about what should be private etc. Fair enough but apparently she has an Instagram account set up for her baby?! Get over yourself. Privacy, what privacy?

She posted an email from an journalist enquiring about her baby's name, called the email vile and was all about what should be private etc. Fair enough but apparently she has an Instagram account set up for her baby?! Get over yourself. Privacy, what privacy?

Someone else posted on twitter that she probably has some magazine deal done, to 'promote' the birth of her sprog.

Wouldn't surprise me. Explains the false rage.

I guess folks should be grateful she didn't name her kid 'Cromwell'.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭Tyrone212

She did a podcast for British army recruitment last year. Then played the victim.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭ Milena Fluffy Stretcher

Tyrone212 wrote: »
    She did a podcast for British army recruitment last year. Then played the victim.

yeah her parrotting "be kind" is ridiculous

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭Tyrone212

yeah her parrotting "be kind" is ridiculous

Indeed. She was paid to take part and was briefed what it was for. Yet still denies it, she's wearing a camouflage top for it but we can still see her and through her ha.

https://m.independent.ie/style/celebrity/laura-whitmore-reacts-to-report-which-claims-british-army-podcast-was-to-recruit-new-members-39514005.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

micar wrote: »
    From what I'm seeing on BBC ....Liz Bonin is his successor.

I've always had a soft spot of her....she's an absolute ride

I like the guy, just clarifying that first and I know there's now a 10 min "making of" and the end of each series he does now but the camera crew really don't get enough credit for the footage they captured.

As horrific as it was watching the baby elephant die of thirst and Attenborough covered it well, the camera crew had to be there on the ground watching it.

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Joe Don Dante

Freddie Scappaticci

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,810 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Simon wasn't over loved by people at all however since Donnelly became Minister for Health people sort of ralised that Harris wasn't the worse.
    I'd say Donnelly is one of the most disliked TD's of all time.(More than Shane Ross). The biggest FF fans I know can't even tolerate him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Rachel Allen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

RMAOK wrote: »
    Rachel Allen

Not inexplicable in the least

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Andrea B.

Simon wasn't over loved by people at all however since Donnelly became Minister for Health people sort of ralised that Harris wasn't the worse.
    I'd say Donnelly is one of the most disliked TD's of all time.(More than Shane Ross). The biggest FF fans I know can't even tolerate him.

Brass neck like many of them. Allegedly got us to pay for a fence that he was refused planning for in past.

Freddie Scappaticci

Expect Paul Williams to do a cuddly story on him

Paschal Sheehey

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,503 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

Hozier ( actually I know exactly why I can't stand the mopey woke tosspot)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

Paschal Sheehey

Pascal the rascal as he's known in Tralee :D

Pete Postlethwaite

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I just came on to post this. My god she is truly an abhorrent individual. She’s all “be kind” but then leads a pile on to a journalist simply doing her job. Massive ****ing gob****e

Pete Postlethwaite

He's dead

He's dead

AND he was a great actor.......' brassed off & ' in the name of the father' to name just a couple

I just came on to post this. My god she is truly an abhorrent individual. She’s all “be kind” but then leads a pile on to a journalist simply doing her job. Massive ****ing gob****e

The journalist was very polite too, I thought. The email wasn't sent to her but to her agent.

The journalist was very polite too, I thought. The email wasn't sent to her but to her agent.

The journalist was lovely and used all the correct avenues to try and pursue a story. She seems to be getting a lot of support in the journalism industry so at least there’s that. Laura herself started out in MTV news reporting on gutter press so she’s one to talk now about invasion of privacy. You’d swear she was Hollywood A list. The industry she is shaming is the same industry she needs in order to even exist. Love island that she hosts is pure fodder for the rags. She’s a demented dope

The journalist was lovely and used all the correct avenues to try and pursue a story. She seems to be getting a lot of support in the journalism industry so at least there’s that. Laura herself started out in MTV news reporting on gutter press so she’s one to talk now about invasion of privacy. You’d swear she was Hollywood A list. The industry she is shaming is the same industry she needs in order to even exist. Love island that she hosts is pure fodder for the rags. She’s a demented dope

Interesting take on things.

Interesting take on things.

That tweet is so true. Niamh has done some amazing work with exposing puppy farms and I don’t know anyone who hasn’t a good word to say about her and what a good person she is. A thoroughly decent sort by all accounts. She didn’t deserve that. But I’m glad to see it backfire on that narcissistic braindead idiot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭John arse

Pete Postlethwaite
    no don't agree,a fine actor and apparently a very nice man.he has passed away too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,513 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

John arse wrote: »
    no don't agree,a fine actor and apparently a very nice man.he has passed away too.

to be fair he is one of the few people mentioned on the thread where it is genuinely inexplicable.

Donnelly is like playing politics in its purist form, any party for the right career move.

He reminds me of someone spieling the the corporate spiel at a company only to jump ship and pick up a new hymn sheet at a new corporation.

Still the guy just waffles on and gets dates wrong and is a mercenary, I should like him but I can't.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭External Association

Mad_maxx wrote: »
    Hozier ( actually I know exactly why I can't stand the mopey woke tosspot)

A bit rich all his church moaning, given his age and background, he didn't suffer any wrong doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭ShatterAlan

Sandi Togsvik.

I hate her guts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,543 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Pep Guardiola. He just annoys the sh1te out of me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,503 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

A bit rich all his church moaning, given his age and background, he didn't suffer any wrong doing.

he has made virtue signalling and WOKE politics a form of musicianship

its a pretty good business model when you think about it and he got in relatively early so probably has made decent coin

Francois Pienaar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,258 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Theres people being listed now who I've never heard of.

• Advertisement

Christian Horner, another me feiner

Christian Horner, another me feiner
    are you sticking pins in a celebrity phonebook or something???

cj maxx wrote: »
    Pep Guardiola. He just annoys the sh1te out of me

You're NOT INVITED to our PL crowning party.....OR the CL crowning party.

Cmon CITY

John arse wrote: »
    are you sticking pins in a celebrity phonebook or something???

I don't have a celebrity phonebook, I don't even have a phonebook at all if I'm being honest, haven't even seen one in a number of years, haven't got a landline, all my mates have mobiles so no real need for a phonebook , celebrity or otherwise.

I don't have a celebrity phonebook, I don't even have a phonebook at all if I'm being honest, haven't even seen one in a number of years, haven't got a landline, all my mates have mobiles so no real need for a phonebook , celebrity or otherwise.
    it was a metaphor:cool:

That tweet is so true. Niamh has done some amazing work with exposing puppy farms and I don’t know anyone who hasn’t a good word to say about her and what a good person she is. A thoroughly decent sort by all accounts. She didn’t deserve that. But I’m glad to see it backfire on that narcissistic braindead idiot

If she really wants privacy, then she would make all her social media accounts private. But, then we wouldn't get to see her and hubby prancing around the place!! Laura 'Whingemore' as I saw somewhere today.

It's surprising how much even a little bit of fame can affect someone...

• Advertisement

Tyrone212 wrote: »

RTE's main entertainment page 'tried' to do the 'ah she was misinformed, the poor pet-bless her'... then very quickly edited the article to show they were in no way supporting her. From the first posting to the edit, didn't take them an hour.

Even RTE's current 'woke' editorial knew not to wade into that cesspit.

Also, setting her followers on a reporter, whilst pushing this 'be kind' narrative... it shows you what a reprehensible, disgusting shell of a human she truly is.

Theres people being listed now who I've never heard of.

Think we've hit whatever comes after Z-list

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭External Association

Damien Duff. He's a negative cynical, demeanour about him, like an oul fella 80 rather than a 41 year old. Know it all. Big chip on his shoulder about GAA even though he benefitted from playing there when they opened Croke Park. I used like him. I know it's all very 'explicaple' but you don't 'inexplicably' dislike anyone. There's always some reason, even if it's gut feeling.

I find Duff a total moan. I like Sadlier etc.

Damien Duff. He's a negative cynical, demeanour about him, like an oul fella 80 rather than a 41 year old. Know it all. Big chip on his shoulder about GAA even though he benefitted from playing there when they opened Croke Park. I used like him. I know it's all very 'explicaple' but you don't 'inexplicably' dislike anyone. There's always some reason, even if it's gut feeling.

Agree.....Damien duff IS VERY negative....no positivity in his commentary. Imagine being stuck between him & George Lee on a long haul flight....... guantamo Bay would be like Disneyland after that

Duff had his tongue very much embedded in John Delaney's rectum. Wouldn't hear a bad thing said against him.
    Richie Sadler was the exact opposite.

And the thing about Duff was, he played fine when he was with Ireland (tho he had only one stellar year, the rest were average).
    His club games tho... he was no standout.

• Advertisement
Advertisement