Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,196 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Drew Harris something just seems odd about him to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,276 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Not inexplicable, but is there any chance we can have Laura Whitmore's Irish passport revoked?

I know she's a citizen... but dear God, she's some miserable creature.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

Not inexplicable, but is there any chance we can have Laura Whitmore's Irish passport revoked?

Seriously did she not think someone would find the intsagram account they set up for the baby

Seriously did she not think someone would find the intsagram account they set up for the baby

I didn't know about the instagram account... and now she sounds even stupider.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Emer O Kelly. Condescending, snobbish oul wagon.

• Advertisement

The current health minister and simon harris

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

The word inexplicably is ignored?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,051 ✭✭✭Be right back

She posted an email from an journalist enquiring about her baby's name, called the email vile and was all about what should be private etc. Fair enough but apparently she has an Instagram account set up for her baby?! Get over yourself. Privacy, what privacy?

She posted an email from an journalist enquiring about her baby's name, called the email vile and was all about what should be private etc. Fair enough but apparently she has an Instagram account set up for her baby?! Get over yourself. Privacy, what privacy?

Someone else posted on twitter that she probably has some magazine deal done, to 'promote' the birth of her sprog.

Wouldn't surprise me. Explains the false rage.

I guess folks should be grateful she didn't name her kid 'Cromwell'.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭Tyrone212

She did a podcast for British army recruitment last year. Then played the victim.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭TheDavester

Tyrone212 wrote: »
    She did a podcast for British army recruitment last year. Then played the victim.

yeah her parrotting "be kind" is ridiculous

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭Tyrone212

yeah her parrotting "be kind" is ridiculous

Indeed. She was paid to take part and was briefed what it was for. Yet still denies it, she's wearing a camouflage top for it but we can still see her and through her ha.

https://m.independent.ie/style/celebrity/laura-whitmore-reacts-to-report-which-claims-british-army-podcast-was-to-recruit-new-members-39514005.html

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

micar wrote: »
    From what I'm seeing on BBC ....Liz Bonin is his successor.

I've always had a soft spot of her....she's an absolute ride

I like the guy, just clarifying that first and I know there's now a 10 min "making of" and the end of each series he does now but the camera crew really don't get enough credit for the footage they captured.

As horrific as it was watching the baby elephant die of thirst and Attenborough covered it well, the camera crew had to be there on the ground watching it.

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Joe Don Dante

Freddie Scappaticci

• Registered Users Posts: 30,196 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Simon wasn't over loved by people at all however since Donnelly became Minister for Health people sort of ralised that Harris wasn't the worse.
    I'd say Donnelly is one of the most disliked TD's of all time.(More than Shane Ross). The biggest FF fans I know can't even tolerate him.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,200 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Rachel Allen

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

RMAOK wrote: »
    Rachel Allen

Not inexplicable in the least

• Registered Users Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭Andrea B.

Simon wasn't over loved by people at all however since Donnelly became Minister for Health people sort of ralised that Harris wasn't the worse.
    I'd say Donnelly is one of the most disliked TD's of all time.(More than Shane Ross). The biggest FF fans I know can't even tolerate him.

Brass neck like many of them. Allegedly got us to pay for a fence that he was refused planning for in past.

Freddie Scappaticci

Expect Paul Williams to do a cuddly story on him

Paschal Sheehey

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

Hozier ( actually I know exactly why I can't stand the mopey woke tosspot)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

Paschal Sheehey

Pascal the rascal as he's known in Tralee :D

Pete Postlethwaite

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I just came on to post this. My god she is truly an abhorrent individual. She’s all “be kind” but then leads a pile on to a journalist simply doing her job. Massive ****ing gob****e

Pete Postlethwaite

He's dead

He's dead

AND he was a great actor.......' brassed off & ' in the name of the father' to name just a couple

I just came on to post this. My god she is truly an abhorrent individual. She’s all “be kind” but then leads a pile on to a journalist simply doing her job. Massive ****ing gob****e

The journalist was very polite too, I thought. The email wasn't sent to her but to her agent.

The journalist was very polite too, I thought. The email wasn't sent to her but to her agent.

The journalist was lovely and used all the correct avenues to try and pursue a story. She seems to be getting a lot of support in the journalism industry so at least there’s that. Laura herself started out in MTV news reporting on gutter press so she’s one to talk now about invasion of privacy. You’d swear she was Hollywood A list. The industry she is shaming is the same industry she needs in order to even exist. Love island that she hosts is pure fodder for the rags. She’s a demented dope

The journalist was lovely and used all the correct avenues to try and pursue a story. She seems to be getting a lot of support in the journalism industry so at least there’s that. Laura herself started out in MTV news reporting on gutter press so she’s one to talk now about invasion of privacy. You’d swear she was Hollywood A list. The industry she is shaming is the same industry she needs in order to even exist. Love island that she hosts is pure fodder for the rags. She’s a demented dope

Interesting take on things.

• Advertisement

Interesting take on things.

That tweet is so true. Niamh has done some amazing work with exposing puppy farms and I don’t know anyone who hasn’t a good word to say about her and what a good person she is. A thoroughly decent sort by all accounts. She didn’t deserve that. But I’m glad to see it backfire on that narcissistic braindead idiot

Advertisement