Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,265 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

That they'll be no more stupid divorcee referendum ads on TV!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Made friends with a tiny black and brown terrier this morning outside Centra. He kept jumping up on my shins to stop me going into the shop! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Finishing work early, AND being off on Monday (my birthday) :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭Bredabe

My ex's daughter gifted me a sonic toothbrush she has never opened, just as mine was heading to the weeeee place.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Catching up on True Detective magazines.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

When looking into my wardrobe for the right top for that skirt, and it clicks. Tunnel vision on the top, then the rest of the outfit comes together . I'm now co-ordinated.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

TH no more election crap though the post

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

"Honey, I got you ice cream at the shops"

• Registered Users Posts: 16,078 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Every day I look out and the flowers are bigger and brighter .

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Oh yeah, my madonna lilies are going to burst open soon. I only had 1 flower on them because of the heatwave last year but they're covered in fat buds now. I know a lot of people don't like the scent but I find it intoxicating .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Nearly home time and when I jump in the car I'll be connecting to Spotify and turning that sh!t up!

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

Good chat with good friends.

Went to the spa today and finally had the body confidence to wear a skimpy bikini in the thermal suite. Finally feeling good about my body after years of wishing it was different.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

My boyfriend made microwave popcorn for the first time ever tonight. His amazement was so cute! He was so excited. It's the small things.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,295 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Another bank holiday next week

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

I've had a good bit of contact with HSE recently, and have been pleasantly surprised.

Washed the bed sheets yesterday and put them back on and they smell amazing!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,961 ✭✭✭✭bnt

I just had another one of those little "saved by technology" moments. I'm doing more bike riding these days, going to places I might have been before but not as a cyclist. So, can I park my bike when I get there? Two minutes on Google Street View, and I can see loads of bike parking along the street where I'm going: sorted. I hope I never get blasé about this. :o
    madmaggie wrote: »
    I've had a good bit of contact with HSE recently, and have been pleasantly surprised.
    I had a fairly urgent medical situation last year, a tear in the retina of one of my eyes: not life-threatening, but it needed quick action to prevent me losing the sight in that eye. They didn't mess around: I was seen by the Eye & Ear hospital on a Wednesday, had a little laser surgery the same day, and then a lot more laser on the Friday.

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

TH for my little ignore list.:p

When one is reading in politics the ignore button is an essential prerequisite.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

Having photos of myself in full flight during road races. Seeing how much progress I’ve made in weight loss and form, feeling that pride and having a reminder of the goals I’ve achieved. I’ve missed this feeling :D

Got a text from one of my best friends asking me if I wanted to book a holiday with her for a few days :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Fig Rolls

• Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭ginandtonicsky

Unexpected compliments from lovely people that turn your day on its head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

An eccentric mad bastard that I work with. God I love that mad funny bastard. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

No school until Tuesday and going to Edinburgh tomorrow. So happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

It's Bloom time again!

No work tomorrow :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Chocolate Mooju for breakfast

• Registered Users Posts: 16,078 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Grandaughter planted tiny strawberry plants with her Granda a few weeks ago
    The excitement this morning when she saw little green strawberrys on them
    TH that kids are fabulous and enjoy little things

• Registered Users Posts: 13,441 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Reading the thread about Maria Bailey. I’ve got some giggles out it . Brightens up my day for a little while :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,204 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

cjmc wrote: »
    Reading the thread about Maria Bailey. I’ve got some giggles out it . Brightens up my day for a little while :)

There's nothing funny about an adult falling off a swing while they were unsupervised and holding something in both their hands.

:pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement