Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

I’m going away for work this week and working ridiculously long hours so I made little snack packs for each day as I’m not sure what kind of food we’ll be getting and I get fainty if I don’t eat enough. Each one has easy peeler oranges, homemade fruit and nut mix, dates, a cereal bar and some chocolate. I feel so organised :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Seeing tuxedo cat across the road, they cut the grass during the week and they've been enjoying just sitting on the grass :3.

https://imgur.com/ctNrjji

• Registered Users Posts: 44 eurozonelady

Getting new business and €€€€s
    Jumping into the ocean
    A nice glass of red wine
    A good joke
    When my dinner has been cooked for me
    People that I know touching my pregnant belly

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Feathers.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

People that I know touching my pregnant belly

Congratulations. :)

• Advertisement

Accepted as the very last person in the queue at a manned checkout this morning in Tesco (a big tesco).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Aaaaahhhh lovely cup of Barry's gold blend tae. My mouth be soothed and refreshed! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,119 ✭✭✭✭blade1

I surely can't be the only one that's TH it's a bank holiday!!

Oh and Liverpool champions of Europe!

Champione Champione olé olé olé :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Made a Bailey’s coffee today at work and I managed to get the cream to sit on top instead of sinking to the bottom :D I was so happy about it, and then I realised I probably need to get a life :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,149 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

Been in and out of the hospital every day this week visiting mum thats in for her troubles. Ive had enough of the places as my old man, only got out last october after staying in and out since janurary, battling cancer which he tankfully beat.
    On the way in yesterday i got into a car accident, nothing serious, everyone was ok.
    The guy that hit me, his insurance was out on the saturday which i didnt know till i got home later amd checked the pictures of the discs he had on display.
    Was a honest mistake and i called into him today and we'll sort it privately instead of going through insurance. Jaysus we all know the cost of insurance is through the roof anyway and i wouldnt screw someone because it was 13 hours out of date.

Finally got home maybe two hours ago, got a call from the hospital, mum allowed to go home tonight so the brother off picking her up and droppong her home.

I can now relax with a cold beer in hand and just forget about ****e for the next few hours till i have to get up 2mrw.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Aaaaahhhh lovely cup of Barry's gold blend tae. My mouth be soothed and refreshed! :D

My man :D

*high five*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

My neice asking her granny and grandad could aunty TG1 take her on a ten day holiday to their house... she's three! I took her on one one night sleep over months ago, not sure where a ten day holiday came out of!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Home from a fabulous holiday in Edinburgh. Such a beautiful place.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

One of those days when I got loads done at work without really trying, and the sun was shining. Days like this make me glad I work outdoors.

Going to see the Jonas Brothers in January with my best friend :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

One of the few advantages of getting older. Car insurance dropping and now just a little over €300 a year...a price that makes me happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

One of the few advantages of getting older. Car insurance dropping and now just a little over €300 a year...a price that makes me happy.

*** Grumbles off to make a TA on car insurance increasing as I get older :mad: ***

TH that I have no claims since I took the side out of a big SUV with no damage to my jalopy :D:D:D around 2000

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭DareGod

Got a sudden urge to watch a particular film, checked Netflix to see if they had it, and it was there! That never happens!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Eating a delicious crusty baguette with chili and garlic oil, as I am doing right now...

...nyom!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

One of my best friends decided to tell me tonight that she has gotten us tickets to another concert next week, that’s 4 concerts in 2 weeks :D. Happy Birthday Month to me :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

When something good and positive happens for someone who truly deserves it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭its_steve116

The fact that the unfairly-forgotten British indie band Viva Brother have a song lyric trending. #ItIsWhatItIs

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Only a day till my holiday now :)

Manager told me to call into his office after the training today to talk about Saturday, queue me shítting myself about what I could have fcuked up last Saturday. Went into him and he wanted to change my shift for Saturday coming, and then told me that next week is really quiet and asked if I wanted to take holidays :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,073 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Saw it coming and ran out and got my dry washing in just before a huge shower !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭Infonovice

I'm off work for, THREE DAYS!!!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Ice pops! :) Especially with a sore throat...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,758 ✭✭✭Comhrá

Doing the shopping in Dunnes Stores.

Not particularly a fan of Dunnes or anything, but I really love the twice/thrice weekly shopping there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Went to buy foundation and shop assistant said I was due my 50% off next purchase!!!

• Advertisement

Silly me, wrong thread :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement