Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Goodigal

My 7 year old son with Autism managed to get his unruly mop of hair cut yesterday and he looks transformed! He said he felt like he wasn't wearing a wooly hat anymore! I am so happy he managed it, despite the tears while getting it done. He was so proud of himself that he wouldn't wear his cap today so people would notice :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Went sale agreed on the house of our dreams yesterday. It still hasn't sunk in but we're so happy about it. After been looking for around a year, sold our house in advance to put ourselves in a good position and a few disappointments we've ended up with the best home we could have ever hoped for. Can't believe it, so jammy!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Housewarming party at Bones and Fartie! \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 20,037 ✭✭✭✭neris

The sun, makes me feel a lot better. Im fed up with these grey cloudy days or days which start out bright and sunny and then turn to grey

• Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

The weekend is upon us and the weather is good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Went sale agreed on the house of our dreams yesterday. It still hasn't sunk in but we're so happy about it. After been looking for around a year, sold our house in advance to put ourselves in a good position and a few disappointments we've ended up with the best home we could have ever hoped for. Can't believe it, so jammy!

Fantastic news , congratulations !
    New home , new baby on the way , many years of happiness ahead for the Bones Family :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Fantastic news , congratulations !
    New home , new baby on the way , many years of happiness ahead for the Bones Family :D

And there better be a room for me to move in as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    And there better be a room for me to move in as well!

And pizza :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    And pizza :D
    A pizza room!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

With pineapple, of course.

• Advertisement

I've a pizza and ice cream room reserved especially for you Boomer. :)

New Home wrote:

Jesus!!

New Home wrote: »

That's why you are not allowed to live in our new house, or should I say our New Home

You've room for Jesus, too, that's good! :)

I've a pizza and ice cream room reserved especially for you Boomer. :)

i love more than the bones of you

That's why you are not allowed to live in our new house

If you have your house, why do you want to squat at Bones and Fartie's?

EDIT: Hah! Got you before your ninja edit! Yussss! :D

If you have your house, why do you want to squat at Bones and Fartie's?

EDIT: Hah! Got you before your ninja edit! Yussss! :D

I'm moving in with Bones and Fart. It's going to be like a 3 men and a baby situation but with 2 men, 1 woman, a baby and a pizza/ice cream room.

I'm moving in with Bones and Fart. It's going to be like a 3 men and a baby situation but with 2 men, 1 woman, a baby and a pizza/ice cream room.

You forgot about their other child. :rolleyes:

You forgot about their other child. :rolleyes:

tenor.gif

You're a gas man Boomer, in stitches here :D

• Advertisement

You're a gas man Boomer, in stitches here :D

Wait til you see how gassy I am after 3 tubs of ben & jerrys and 2 large pizzas.
    .....what's the ventilation like in my room?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

That's brilliant news Bones, all the very best :)
    I, too, like pineapple on pizza. Don't know if you are thinking garlic bread but I prefer the oozy, sliced type. I will bring wine :)

TH, the little one got 20/21 in last week's spelling test. Spellings and reading have been a bit of a struggle and she is mighty proud of herself, as am I :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Gong to see John Wicks Chapter III at the cinema this evening

• Registered Users Posts: 4,004 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Girl dog who is terminally ill, got very sick looking, very quickly last weekend. I gave her some more home remedy and left her in peace for an hour or so, the big happy head on her when we got back.

Went to the local vet to get cream for her runny eyes last week, they were so good, had a vet look at the condition and 'prescribe' an ointment for it, two days in and her eyes are completely back to normal, so much so she had her normal grumpy face on when I walked her to daycare today. instead of looking like she was half blind.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Delighted for you bones, wishing many years of happiness in your new home.
    Also, you should see about a reality tv deal for all the pizza room escapades :p:D

My TH is that I mentioned how I’d love some McDonald’s chicken nuggets and my OH went and surprised me with 20 of them.
    I was incredibly tempted to hog them all myself, but I shared. Grudgingly :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Excellent news Bones, wishing you and Fartie all the best with it and family life!

I’m TH that my free eyebrow wax turned out fabulous, and that they only charge €5 for an eyebrow wax for staff usually :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

Think I might go for pints after work :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Congrats bones and farty 😀
    Housewarming party at Bones and Fartie! \o/

Hopefully they use the good china this time and provide us with boxty :pac: 😛😀

Hopefully they use the good china this time and provide us with boxty :pac:CAKE

Seph, how many times...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Congrats Bonesy & Farty.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement