Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Statement of Liability 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Lipbalmpam

Still waiting here too, was hoping I'd have it for next week to cover a large bill but I fear not!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,925 ✭✭✭GM228

Submitted the 4th, received on Thursday and money in account today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭Bikerguy

GM228 wrote: »
    Submitted the 4th, received on Thursday and money in account today.

4th of jan or feb?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,925 ✭✭✭GM228

Bikerguy wrote: »
    4th of jan or feb?

January.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Submitted 2/3/4 Jan, resubmitted at the end of Jan when everyone did - still no luck. :mad:

Also rang revenue on Friday, was on the phone for 7 minutes and didn't get to speak to a human.

How long are people waiting before they get to speak to a human?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,007 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

MIN2511 wrote: »
    Submitted 2/3/4 Jan, resubmitted at the end of Jan when everyone did - still no luck. :mad:

Also rang revenue on Friday, was on the phone for 7 minutes and didn't get to speak to a human.

How long are people waiting before they get to speak to a human?

I originally submitted mine on the 2nd,band resubmitted mid month and it did not look like the first one was picked up ( I was still able to edit the tax return)

Rang last week was about 8 mins on hold aand was told next available agent would be about 8 mins, so I hung up.
    There were plenty of messages while on hold advising that there was a backlog and they were processing as much as they could so I did not think there was any reason to hang around to hear the same from an agent would would most likely not be able to escalate my request anyway.

Anyway it appeared this morning, nice big refund too

Still nothing.... ;(

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭rsl1976

Same here

Still nothing here either

• Registered Users Posts: 34 bellatrix1

Still nothing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 adoodle

Same here 😬

Has anyone tried calling this morning to see if they have any updates :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭Shlippery

rsl1976 wrote: »
    Has anyone tried calling this morning to see if they have any updates :D

I call them and spoke to a nice guy, he just added further notes to my previous enquiries and hopefully it'll help speed it up a little. Frustrating as it's a fair bit of money owed and have a trip away coming soon that the money would have been a nice bonus for.

My timeline for anyone curious:

Jan 6 - Contacted as FED credit had glitch on their system
    Jan 10 - Revenue Agent manually applied credit
    Jan 15- Submitted
    Jan 23- SOL Received but with wrong credit
    Jan 28- First refund
    Jan 28- Message saying they would fix and re-issue
    Feb 17 -

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭druss

I applied on 6 January. I received an email on Sunday morning (16 Feb) to say that the SoL was now available. I don't know if Revenue ordinarily run automated jobs over the weekend? Maybe it's an attempt to clear the backlog.

BTW I was tempted on several occasions to resubmit my claim, but I really don't see that this helps in the overall scheme of things.

I called again, still no real clarification. Technical issue and they are working on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭deise18

Still nothing here either

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Can't believe that's still going on. Shocking

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭Macker1

Nothing for me either. Its a joke. if it were the private sector heads would be rolling.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭deise18

Site seems to be down now.

Maybe an end in sight??

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Nordydave

Submitted on 4th Jan, got the email to say it'd be ready on the 17th, nothing. Some people in work that submitted on the 4th also had their SOL on the 19th and funds a couple of days later.

Nothing as of yet and now the website shows the below upon attempting to log in.
    The Revenue On-Line Service is currently unavailable
    We are currently upgrading our service, which has required 
    the site to be shut down for a short period of time.
    Thank you for your patience.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Bojill

deise18 wrote: »
    Site seems to be down now.

Maybe an end in sight??

It goes down every day about 6pm for maintenance.

Macker1 wrote: »
    Nothing for me either. Its a joke. if it were the private sector heads would be rolling.

Yes..if you would own that to institution...you will pay penalty...your credit rating will go down the drain...yet..we have to wait... me from 03.01.2020

Eating chinese instant noodles

Nordydave wrote: »
    Submitted on 4th Jan, got the email to say it'd be ready on the 17th, nothing. Some people in work that submitted on the 4th also had their SOL on the 19th and funds a couple of days later.

Nothing as of yet and now the website shows the below upon attempting to log in.
    The Revenue On-Line Service is currently unavailable
    We are currently upgrading our service, which has required 
    the site to be shut down for a short period of time.
    Thank you for your patience.

The same me..exactly....as well the email about the 17th. What a joke

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

I originally submitted mine on the 2nd,band resubmitted mid month and it did not look like the first one was picked up ( I was still able to edit the tax return)

Rang last week was about 8 mins on hold aand was told next available agent would be about 8 mins, so I hung up.
    There were plenty of messages while on hold advising that there was a backlog and they were processing as much as they could so I did not think there was any reason to hang around to hear the same from an agent would would most likely not be able to escalate my request anyway.

Anyway it appeared this morning, nice big refund too

Still nothing yet. I'll give it until the end of the week again, and ring them yet again.

Nothing for us again this morning

rsl1976 wrote: »
    Nothing for us again this morning

Yup...nada here as well....

Same as that 🙄🙄🙄

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭zepman

I was in bed when the clock struck midnight on New Year's day this year. I logged into my Revenue account from my phone to get started on the Return. Completed partially and saved it, and by evening of Jan 1st, I had submitted it. Thought I was being smart by doing it so early. :o

On Jan 9th, I got that automated email saying the Return has been received and that I should have the SOL on the 17th.

On Jan 18th, I received an enquiry from Revenue which I responded to by the same evening.

No update since then. :mad:

Now, I'm not really in a desperate situation financially, but I am just concerned that my file has fallen through the cracks or something. Also, it would be great to see how it's all worked out. Even after spending hours, I have been unable to figure out on my own if I will get anything back. I had an unusual situation last year with lots of things to take into account - had a redundancy in August; spouse started work that very month but I didn't transfer my credits to her so she overpaid tax probably; but then I was on Jobseeker's Benefit August-December and claimed Unemployment Repayment in December; also there's health insurance that my employer (now ex) paid for through December.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Nordydave

zepman wrote: »
    I was in bed when the clock struck midnight on New Year's day this year. I logged into my Revenue account from my phone to get started on the Return. Completed partially and saved it, and by evening of Jan 1st, I had submitted it. Thought I was being smart by doing it so early. :o

On Jan 9th, I got that automated email saying the Return has been received and that I should have the SOL on the 17th.

On Jan 18th, I received an enquiry from Revenue which I responded to by the same evening.

Now, I'm not really in a desperate situation financially, but I am just concerned that my file has fallen through the cracks or something. Also, it would be great to see how it's all worked out. Even after spending hours, I have been unable to figure out on my own if I will get anything back. I had an unusual situation last year with lots of things to take into account - had a redundancy in August; spouse started work that very month but I didn't transfer my credits to her so she overpaid tax probably; but then I was on Jobseeker's Benefit August-December and claimed Unemployment Repayment in December; also there's health insurance that my employer (now ex) paid for through December.

Now that scenario sounds like it might need a bit more of a calculation so you'd perhaps expect a delay - but not knocking on two months.

I'm not sure does resubmitting do anything - someone said they were still able to edit their tax return so they submitted again. I've always had the amend option but if I view it all the credits/salary etc. are "confirmed". I'd just really like to know if theres something others are doing or if others have different status etc.

• Advertisement

zepman wrote: »

Have you tried calling them to see what they say. I would have expected that once they made that enquiry that they were working on it.

Advertisement