Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Statement of Liability 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭padraig.od

Got mine this morning. Submitted second week of January.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭grayzer75

Money in the bank this morning.......thank fook :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 34 bellatrix1

I am starting to get really annoyed at this waiting game. 44 days waiting now

• Registered Users Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

I too got mine today, just to give you that are still waiting some hope

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭deise18

Has anyone got the Sol during the day or is it morning only? Driving myself crazy checking through the day!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭glen123

My SOL is here finally (it wasn't available yesterday afternoon and I got no email notification - just noticed a New document in My Documents).

I had well over 3k of Health expenses and 20% of this amount of Health Expenses credit is correctly shown in Panel 7 of the document, so waiting for a refund to hit the account.

My timelines:
    - Originally submitted 2 weeks ago
    - Resubmitted 3 days ago (not sure if this is what made the difference)

Btw, how long does it take for the money to hit the account from the day the SOL becomes available? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭Shlippery

glen123 wrote: »
    My SOL is here finally (it wasn't available yesterday afternoon and I got no email notification - just noticed a New document in My Documents).

I had well over 3k of Health expenses and 20% of this amount of Health Expenses credit is correctly shown in Panel 7 of the document, so waiting for a refund to hit the account.

My timelines:
    - Originally submitted 2 weeks ago
    - Resubmitted 3 days ago (not sure if this is what made the difference)

Btw, how long does it take for the money to hit the account from the day the SOL becomes available? Thanks!

2/3 days, I guess once the sol is issued, the money has left their chunky bank account.

Still waiting for my fixed one! Original one issued with a clerical error on their side! Incredibly frustrating!

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭froggy1985

Received my SOL this morning, no email but was in my account. I submitted my request on the 1st of Jan

A decent overpayment for me, somewhat softens the blow of the shocking wait time..!

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Bojill

Mine also arrived today, dated yesterday.
    No email, but the refund amount was as expected.

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Stratvs

Looks like a big rush on today the one I resubmitted landed today also

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

rsl1976 wrote: »
    Brilliant. When did you submit

7th Jan. Thought i'd be good and get ahead of the curve :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭noeleeee

My SOL Arrived this morning after submitting Jan 18th and submitted amended returns Feb 3rd.
    Received email notification this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭theShire

theShire wrote: »
    Submitted mine on Jan 2nd and still no update

Got an email/statement this morning, just waiting for refund to hit the account now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭Bikerguy

deise18 wrote: »
    Has anyone got the Sol during the day or is it morning only? Driving myself crazy checking through the day!

On the same boat.... nada here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭Macker1

Nothing yet for me I submitted early Jan and then resubmitted 27jan. Still seeing the same message

Processing request
    We are processing your most recent request. Your Statement of Liability will be available shortly.

Very frustrating that it hasn't been processed.

No responses to couple of queries that were also sent on the 27Jan

Is it worthwhile calling them or will it eventually come through ?

Disgraceful delays

Macker1 wrote: »
    Nothing yet for me I submitted early Jan and then resubmitted 27jan. Still seeing the same message

Processing request
    We are processing your most recent request. Your Statement of Liability will be available shortly.

Very frustrating that it hasn't been processed.

No responses to couple of queries that were also sent on the 27Jan

Is it worthwhile calling them or will it eventually come through ?

Disgraceful delays

I got this week after i submitted...back at january the 9th

Revenue has received your 2019 Income Tax Return.

You do not need to take any further action. Your Income Tax Return will be processed after your employer/pension provider finalises and confirms its December payroll submission with us.

We expect that your Statement of Liability will be available to download from MyDocuments from 17th January and any refund will be made then. If your refund is selected for a verification check, we will contact you directly.

I dont have anything... just upset mind seeking my money

My employer confirmed status and values on january the 3th and its clearly visible as confirmed. Yet i have nada

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

FINALLY! It's there this morning. I'd imagine the rest of you waiting should get it this morning too

Colemania wrote:
    FINALLY! It's there this morning. I'd imagine the rest of you waiting should get it this morning too

Nope still nothing there for me..heading into 7 weeks now

deise18 wrote: »
    Nope still nothing there for me..heading into 7 weeks now

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Sorry lads and lasses. Thought for sure if I got mine, which was submitted on the 1st, ye would too. They're absolutely ridiculous

• Advertisement

Submitted on the 1st too and still nothing. I wonder is it a problem because I was on mat leave and topped up by employer. Is this causing my problem. I am going to ring them today. This is unbelievable at this stage

I have rang twice and was told different things both times, promised it would be sorted by such and such a date etc. I did it early because I knew I was due a fair bit back and had it earmarked for a large bill, it's crazy that's it's taking this long.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭FGR

I have an enquiry sent in since 13/01/20 and have been told to expect a wait of around 5 weeks for an answer.

Just as a heads up for anyone wondering why they're not getting answers. At least it's still quicker than before the online service was setup.

Anyone get anything today? I rang yesterday and the girl tried to process it manually and couldn't. Said she was going to escalate it etc. Still nothing

Still nothing here. I rang last thursday and was told another load of false promises- resubmitted last week too and made no difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭rsl1976

Still nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭tonkpills

Nothing here either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Elysium1

They provide a public service and that comes with standards. So ‘whenever’ not good enough from them. This is a load of crap.

I’ve been suspicious about a technical fault they’re hiding, and a few others have said it too. I’ll call again Monday.

Submitted 2nd Jan, resubmitted a few weeks ago and nothing. I was due back a fortune last summer and they said wait till Dec. or Jan. It’s halfway through February.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

Mine took over two weeks to come back. Last year it was much quicker.

Wasn't due anything though :(

• Advertisement

Elysium1 wrote: »
    They provide a public service and that comes with standards. So ‘whenever’ not good enough from them. This is a load of crap.

I’ve been suspicious about a technical fault they’re hiding, and a few others have said it too. I’ll call again Monday.

Submitted 2nd Jan, resubmitted a few weeks ago and nothing. I was due back a fortune last summer and they said wait till Dec. or Jan. It’s halfway through February.

My issue is that if you own or hold money yourself for extend periodnof time you would be due to interest or penalty payment towards the institution you own (example bank)

Yet we are left without respond. And some of us including me are not rich. I earn good money but my wife is at home looking after kids...so the money are tight.

All i can do is check the bleedin site and hope for the best.

Advertisement