Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Lol. Sounds like your in the 'ra.

:D:D:D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Haha you have switched votes about 4 times, very villagery of you! Barely posted all week, let villagers die without any input according to your reveal, you've played a stinker if your reveal is to be trusted or your a wolf. And well, I know your a wolf. I'll be here till the end

Yep, I've even voted for myself to get things moving and get you lynched a day later.

You keep wriggling Mr. Wolf. You're as dead as I am the next day.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Here's where I am this morning.

I don't believe Clo at all. The reveal reads like a desperate wolf, not a villager with a caught wolf. She acts all high and mighty about her poisoning, as if she's gracing us with the identity of a wolf. Its not a reveal of a seer who has delivered a guaranteed wolf kill in the end game. She's flip-flopped over Liam's revelation, and has no breadcrumbs or anything upon which to help the village build trust with her. The entire reveal feels as if its a response to being poisoned, not something constructed over a few days of studying with her powers. I'm aware as well that it's the same method Emily and Oisin played as well; "I'm doomed but I'll try and go down swinging".

And I don't trust Doris at all either. It's the same attitude of asking us to just trust her, and she's echoing the "No lynch today" attitude as well.

Both seem to be running the "Anyone but Doris" play now. But neither are actually wolf hunting, or offering alternatives. They aren't picking through read lists and FFAs, aren't offering who Patrick's allies might be (if he has any left; if he doesn't, it's game over anyway). They aren't playing as villagers trying to use their last moments to unpack the entire gameplan of wolves. There's no attempt to analysis wolf voting patterns, or strategies. It's all just trying desperately to avoid a lynch, or taking down multiple villagers if they can't.

Everything is reactive, everything is spinning stories to questions others are asking them. They aren't pushing ideas any more. The entire gameplan seems to be to just survive over and over.

We've no proof Doris even has a peek, btw. She could have anyone's powers, and knew Clo was seer based on being teammates. If I even felt Doris was trying to look past her death, I'd be inclined to think about a No Lynch vote, but she's not. It's just pure desperation now, and pure self-interest.

If my death brought a 100% wolf to the village, I'd be throwing myself at the gallows now. But Doris and Clo aren't desperate to catch wolves. They're desperate to keep Doris alive.

I'm not flipping my vote off Doris.

What do you say Doris, want to jump under a bus with me and get this moving?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    lol - so you're Towelie - Stoned Towel?

:pac:

Yup I get you stoned high and blocked from backroom access and night actions

• Advertisement

Eva WW wrote: »
    Here's where I am this morning.

I don't believe Clo at all. The reveal reads like a desperate wolf, not a villager with a caught wolf. She acts all high and mighty about her poisoning, as if she's gracing us with the identity of a wolf. Its not a reveal of a seer who has delivered a guaranteed wolf kill in the end game. She's flip-flopped over Liam's revelation, and has no breadcrumbs or anything upon which to help the village build trust with her. The entire reveal feels as if its a response to being poisoned, not something constructed over a few days of studying with her powers. I'm aware as well that it's the same method Emily and Oisin played as well; "I'm doomed but I'll try and go down swinging".

And I don't trust Doris at all either. It's the same attitude of asking us to just trust her, and she's echoing the "No lynch today" attitude as well.

Both seem to be running the "Anyone but Doris" play now. But neither are actually wolf hunting, or offering alternatives. They aren't picking through read lists and FFAs, aren't offering who Patrick's allies might be (if he has any left; if he doesn't, it's game over anyway). They aren't playing as villagers trying to use their last moments to unpack the entire gameplan of wolves. There's no attempt to analysis wolf voting patterns, or strategies. It's all just trying desperately to avoid a lynch, or taking down multiple villagers if they can't.

Everything is reactive, everything is spinning stories to questions others are asking them. They aren't pushing ideas any more. The entire gameplan seems to be to just survive over and over.

We've no proof Doris even has a peek, btw. She could have anyone's powers, and knew Clo was seer based on being teammates. If I even felt Doris was trying to look past her death, I'd be inclined to think about a No Lynch vote, but she's not. It's just pure desperation now, and pure self-interest.

If my death brought a 100% wolf to the village, I'd be throwing myself at the gallows now. But Doris and Clo aren't desperate to catch wolves. They're desperate to keep Doris alive.

I'm not flipping my vote off Doris.

I don't need to a hunt a wolf, there's one who's been caught by the hairs on his back, just a case of when you get the reveal.

And as to throwing myself 100% at the gallows I tried that, people didn't want to play it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I don't need to a hunt a wolf, there's one who's been caught by the hairs on his back, just a case of when you get the reveal.

And as to throwing myself 100% at the gallows I tried that, people didn't want to play it.

Because you're dead anyway.

If the village won't vote Patrick, and won't vote you, whose next?

Go on Clo, give us reads on everyone else before you go?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

What do you say Doris, want to jump under a bus with me and get this moving?

Gwan Doris you can go out like a pair of hairy Thelma & Louises

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I’ve just voted Doris.

I'd go for it, but just watch the wolves fawn over the loss afterwards.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

What about Doris she’s not dead anyway but instead of hunting for more wolves she’s voting for you

How many votes do we have for Doris?

I'll bring it to a close now if there's enough even though Patrick's vote reeks of kill a villager.

Isla WW wrote: »
    What about Doris she’s not dead anyway but instead of hunting for more wolves she’s voting for you

Because she agreed with me that minimum damage was for me to die now, you still have another body to help deal with the aftermath of the reveal.

Because she agreed with me that minimum damage was for me to die now, you still have another body to help deal with the aftermath of the reveal.

And I'm still willing to vote myself for the lynch if more of you agreed, but as several of you won't then I'll go with whatever triggers the lynch.

Counting I think my vote triggers it so I'm flipping, sorry Doris if Patrick's vote does mean you're a villager.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Majority vote has been reached. Please stand by...

Necro can we get a mod count see if we have a majority?

Thank **** for that

Thanks be for that

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Right now trusting Tegan and Eva. Just about Tegan if Im honest

Doris and Clo are the wolves in my eyes.

Eva, my backroom buddy has been done nothing for me to suspect shes a wolf yet. Shes not confirmed in my eyes but until Ive reason to distrust her, I shall continue trusting her.

Even at this late stage she still hasnt attempted to influence me. Sure shes given her thoughts, but most are what Im thinking anyway.

Evas Village.

Im believing Tegan. If Im believing Eva 95 percent, im believing Tegan less but still around 65 percent backing them. A few things like the self preservation vote is bothering me from night 2 i believe and the fact Wolves appear to be bussing others in votes would suggest Tegan isn't clear in that regard. But by proxy of not beleiving Clo and Doris, im putting Tegan in my good pile.

Never liked Doris and her Cartman reveal. It just doesnt make sense to me that a Cartman Hunter and Cartman are on teh same thing, and I believe Doris forgot about the Cartman hunter role when revealing. I believe shes cartman and i think shes bad. The last day shes been trying get us not to lynch her by trusting her. I dont believe shes earned this grace.

Clo is just a wolfy wolfy wolf wolf. Shes been scrambling since being posioned. She never really got involved until death was cast upon her. Orla thought she was worth the poisoning, as did I and one other villager. Her reveal is all top convenient, no breadcrumbs, no clues to or alluding to her role. I dont buy it

I shall give my further reads after Clo dies

• Advertisement

Necro wrote: »
    Majority vote has been reached. Please stand by...

Yay, game time

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Another day with much confusion and accusations in South Park. After the demise of their beloved Chef more claims had rocked the remaining citizens.

Eventually, it was decided that Doris WW was guilty.

The villagers took turns stabbing them, making sure all their goo was released and death took them.

hqdefault.jpg

Doris WW has been lynched.

They were...

giphy.gif

Eric Cartman - The Thief

And....
    Good

As the mob subsided, Clodagh WW clutched their chest and collapsed on the ground, the slow working poison had finally claimed another victim.

They were.....

giphy.gif

PC Principal - Alignment Seer

And also....
    Good

Night begins - munch tomorrow morning at 10am. Day 8 will be extended till Tuesday evening at 9pm unless majority is reached

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Right now trusting Tegan and Eva. Just about Tegan if Im honest

Doris and Clo are the wolves in my eyes.

Eva, my backroom buddy has been done nothing for me to suspect shes a wolf yet. Shes not confirmed in my eyes but until Ive reason to distrust her, I shall continue trusting her.

Even at this late stage she still hasnt attempted to influence me. Sure shes given her thoughts, but most are what Im thinking anyway.

Evas Village.

Im believing Tegan. If Im believing Eva 95 percent, im believing Tegan less but still around 65 percent backing them. A few things like the self preservation vote is bothering me from night 2 i believe and the fact Wolves appear to be bussing others in votes would suggest Tegan isn't clear in that regard. But by proxy of not beleiving Clo and Doris, im putting Tegan in my good pile.

Never liked Doris and her Cartman reveal. It just doesnt make sense to me that a Cartman Hunter and Cartman are on teh same thing, and I believe Doris forgot about the Cartman hunter role when revealing. I believe shes cartman and i think shes bad. The last day shes been trying get us not to lynch her by trusting her. I dont believe shes earned this grace.

Clo is just a wolfy wolfy wolf wolf. Shes been scrambling since being posioned. She never really got involved until death was cast upon her. Orla thought she was worth the poisoning, as did I and one other villager. Her reveal is all top convenient, no breadcrumbs, no clues to or alluding to her role. I dont buy it

I shall give my further reads after Clo dies

Yeah you do that....

Necro wrote: »
    Another day with much confusion and accusations in South Park. After the demise of their beloved Chef more claims had rocked the remaining citizens.

Eventually, it was decided that Doris WW was guilty.

The villagers took turns stabbing them, making sure all their goo was released and death took them.

hqdefault.jpg

Doris WW has been lynched.

They were...

giphy.gif

Eric Cartman - The Thief

And....
    Good

As the mob subsided, Clodagh WW clutched their chest and collapsed on the ground, the slow working poison had finally claimed another victim.

They were.....

giphy.gif

PC Principal - Alignment Seer

And also....
    Good

Night begins - munch tomorrow morning at 10am. Day 8 will be extended till Tuesday evening at 9pm unless majority is reached

No way, this is absolute bollocks! WTF

Im actually stunned.

Clodagh was good , i would have put money on her.

Right Patrick

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Im actually stunned.

Clodagh was good , i would have put money on her.

Right Patrick

Im dead, I get it, I'm good but I'm dead

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Good morning.

Now can we make Patrick go explode ?

Seriously, I can't wait to see the gsme outline after this game, this is absolutely crazy

Thanks for ****ing my bank holiday weekend mods :(

• Advertisement

So our allignment seer who was good says Patrick was bad.

Its clear cut right? She wasnt a drunk seer and she was good.

I cant see anything that would suggest we dont lynch Patrick

Advertisement