Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Is this for Clodagh?

Argh, yes Clodagh. This game has gone on so long now all the names are blending into one.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

For info, my protect doesn't seem to affect powers applying to people's backrooms. I protected Wini on the day Frank interrogated her, and neither of them seemed to notice.

So if Frank could still take Wini to his backroom, surely Tegan's backroom blocking power would still work on Doris.

I've put my vote onto Doris - I need to know whether the wolves knew that the Tegan vote was going to be overturned.

Henry WW wrote: »
    I've put my vote onto Doris - I need to know whether the wolves knew that the Tegan vote was going to be overturned.

Is that 6, for Doris now? 7 would mean majority

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Isla WW wrote: »

Oh for ****s sake

I’ve tried to give you a plan that pretty much has no out for me if I was a wolf. Im actually telling you to lynch me post my peek. And all folks are interested in is totting the numbers to get majority as quick as they can

• Advertisement

no, we're only at 5 by my count

Oh for ****s sake

I’ve tried to give you a plan that pretty much has no out for me if I was a wolf. Im actually telling you to lynch me post my peek. And all folks are interested in is totting the numbers to get majority as quick as they can

If people think your most likely person to be bad then saying wait till I can have a peek isn't going to convince them. Why would they believe your "peek" to be truthful is they already think your a wolf?

I fear most of the conversation for this day phase might be done unless someone changes their story or we have a reveal from Phil or something though.

I also think that even if the village is wrong on both the poisoned & up for lynch we should have the numbers (impossible to know for sure) even if we have to lose lovers and all that entails to win out.

Clodagh is either a wolf or gives us patrick.

That already is the 8th bad player accounted for. 8 x 4 = the size of the original village so that could feasibly be all of them.

no, we're only at 5 by my count

My bad I must have counted Clodagh who then moved to No lynch.

Doris, persuade me.

Take day 2 lynch and say you're good. If I'm right and one of you or Tegan is lying, then one is presumably bad.

If you're good, wolves have no idea that lynch result will be overturned. So at least 3 of them pile on a fellow wolf to lynch her. They could have gone elsewhere. They created the wagon that hid barbara - I can't see the reason for it.

If you're bad, wolves know the vote result will be overturned and so can pile on wherever they want...

That's based on one of you and Tegan being evil. Did you go into your backroom during the night you had protection?

I'd actually put myself up for lynch just to move this on tbh.

• Advertisement

If people think your most likely person to be bad then saying wait till I can have a peek isn't going to convince them. Why would they believe your "peek" to be truthful is they already think your a wolf?

I fear most of the conversation for this day phase might be done unless someone changes their story or we have a reveal from Phil or something though.

I also think that even if the village is wrong on both the poisoned & up for lynch we should have the numbers (impossible to know for sure) even if we have to lose lovers and all that entails to win out.

That already is the 8th bad player accounted for. 8 x 4 = the size of the original village so that could feasibly be all of them.

I’m not asking them to believe me, I’m asking them to get the peek result and then lynch me. Then they can believe me

I’m not asking them to believe me, I’m asking them to get the peek result and then lynch me. Then they can believe me

and if they don't believe you why would they do that?

Also while waiting for you to get your peek who should they lynch ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

No offence here but you'd also need BG protection, your talking about using village resources for an unverified and disputed role, do you not see the issue with this at all?

If you had a peek right now, peeked me and said I am good. Even though I would believe you had a peek and told the truth that I am good I would not think that makes you any less of a wolf. Just that you could steal a peek or that you already know I'm good.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

So much for a quiet weekend ye feckers

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Lucy WW wrote: »
    So much for a quiet weekend ye feckers

giphy.gif

Regardless of Clodaghs alignment, if Patrick was the last wolf they’d have no incentive to play on right now. He’s not the last wolf

Regardless of Clodaghs alignment, if Patrick was the last wolf they’d have no incentive to play on right now. He’s not the last wolf

And if you and Clodagh are the last wolves your playing for an opening here! There has been confusion about your power for a couple of days and contradictions. Clodagh poisoned and you under pressure, desperate play but your only one I suppose

Conor. If you read this - you mentioned before that you got a PM when Tegan blocked you from your backroom. Is that right?

Frank, did you get a PM?

Necro wrote: »
    giphy.gif

You should be, it seems we may potentially have a near 6k posts South Park game and nobody is (my dad) Randy Marsh!

source.gif

giphy.gif

source.gif

I mean Towlie made the cut, whats going on! :pac:

• Advertisement

giphy.gif

You will be

source.gif

This is how I feel right now

Doris, persuade me.

Take day 2 lynch and say you're good. If I'm right and one of you or Tegan is lying, then one is presumably bad.

If you're good, wolves have no idea that lynch result will be overturned. So at least 3 of them pile on a fellow wolf to lynch her. They could have gone elsewhere. They created the wagon that hid barbara - I can't see the reason for it.

If you're bad, wolves know the vote result will be overturned and so can pile on wherever they want...

That's based on one of you and Tegan being evil. Did you go into your backroom during the night you had protection?

I have no idea why the wolves voted the way they did, I simply did what I thought was right for the village. Votes were on thread so I figured no damage to wagonomics and try to get a wolf. If I’d picked a different player we might not even be having this conversation

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

You should be, it seems we may potentially have a near 6k posts South Park game and nobody is (my dad) Randy Marsh!

Mods suggest that players actually read the character reveals in future

Mary WW was....

source.gif

Randy Marsh - Derp

And also....
    Good

I'll take that under advisement Necro :o

source.gif

giphy.gif

source.gif

Barbara WW was....

giphy.gif

Saddam Hussein - Jester

And also, obviously...
    Evil

Mary WW was....

source.gif

Randy Marsh - Derp

And also....
    Good

Bad news Isla

Whats going on Necro,

Where's this guy?

2pOc.gif

and if they don't believe you why would they do that?

Also while waiting for you to get your peek who should they lynch ?

Clodagh is my suggestion since she’s dying anyway

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Bad news Isla

Almost got there before himself. My dad derved better. Derp, Y'all ain't got no Tegridy :P

• Advertisement

Patrick WW wrote: »
    No offence here but you'd also need BG protection, your talking about using village resources for an unverified and disputed role, do you not see the issue with this at all?

If the bag doesn’t trust me then the wolves munch me and save you the hassle. If they don’t you would have to lynch me which is what I’ve suggested anyway

Advertisement