Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

If Patrick is a wolf, I did notice at times when he was kind of doing some digging into some of my theories. Don’t think I don’t notice when some of you guys are trying to use my rabbit hole theories agaisnt me .... :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    But I can't tell if it was you that used that role. If you're a wolf, another wolf might have used it and you claimed it. Risky if caught though.

Would blocking Patrick protect Isla?

According to glossary I dont think so

Lover your life is tied to at least one other player. If you or one of your Lovers dies, then you will all die as a consequence. You have access to a private thread where you can talk to the other Lovers in your group. Your Lovers could be any alignment. You do not know if there are other groups.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Isla - what does Patrick mean by this?

Not explosive at lynch would probably be about the fact that if you kill him at lynch time he won't explode. I will be the one left to decide the lovers revenge before dying myself.

He just described herself as a compulsive lier in our BR and said she would come clean, so hopefully that happens even though tbh I can't see anyone ignoring a confirmed good dead seer having called him a wolf for a day straight anyway.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Ah Patrick, I can't even begin to try and sort that out. I'm taking a break.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Abigail hasn't actually used the roids have they ?

Chances are they randed wolf but didnt think they would live too long so made up some **** when really they are just a vanilla wolf and they have since had no wim because they are vanilla

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    The more I read this, the more I hate it.

Its just unnecessary shade.

To what end? Just cause I'm an easy, low level villager to steer a lynch towards?
    Frank WW wrote: »
    It's more or me questioning the reasons why I wasnt subject to any wolf actions for my *fake peeks* and that now both mary and wini are long dead, eva still remains

Frank, I'm sorry but if you're genuine, youre going down a rabbit hole.

I didn't "retaliate" to "fake peeks" because you said I was good, and I'm good. I get you think you laid a trap, but the simpliest answer is the right one. You said I was good, I'm good.

PS If there really are 2 wolf teams, I'd be looking at Abi and Conor for going hard against the idea. But I don't know if I believe it. Need a break.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Ah Patrick, I can't even begin to try and sort that out. I'm taking a break.

I've lived a dual life for a week, I feel your pain

PS If there really are 2 wolf teams, I'd be looking at Abi and Conor for going hard against the idea. But I don't know if I believe it. Need a break.

Does anyone have a list of everyone's role including alive and dead

Just wondering so far if a role for villagers is mirrored by a wolf role

And Im not going two wolf teams just wondering if we have a good seer and a bad seer for example

• Advertisement

Nice concession post patrick. That changes lots of things :)

Patrick WW wrote: »
    I've lived a dual life for a week, I feel your pain

and you did it well, you absolute b*stard

:pac:

I should have listened to Cartman :o

giphy.gif

Isla WW wrote: »
    and you did it well, you absolute b*stard

:pac:

I should have listened to Cartman :o

giphy.gif

I'll miss your gifs :D

Eva/Brendan

Just a question :: has one of you been told something that the other hasn't?

Just incase you are like patrick/Isla

The told something else could be a falsity is what I'm thinking.

Eva did say to me that initially she was only 80% sure of brendan

Senan WW - earned powers (bullet and tracker)
    Emily WW - Scapegoat
    Patrick WW - linked to Stan her lover if one dies the other dies
    Oisin WW - 50/50 vig, 3 shots!
    Orla WW - Poisoner

Other wolf team 5 members we think not spelled out but alluded to in the backroom 
    Vernon WW -
    Derry WW - 
    Ewan WW -

We targeted Derry, it's why he died, we had a tracker on him from being cured and knew he was with Abigail so thought two for one, didn't realise he was bad we just knew we'd get two for one as they were sharing a room.

The switch to Senan pissed us off so we targeted what we thought was a wolf. I think Senan was targeted as revenge for Derry, not sure though. Oisin was spent of shots and we thought he'd been peeked so Orla bussed him to try look good and he was selected democratically. Emily was a scapegoat, if you look at the flavour the mods specifically mentioned her saying too much on her kill notice. Orla poisoned her cause she volunteered in the back room and on thread cause she told us she couldn't die till a certain point which i think pissed the mods off hence her surprising death to us anyway

One munch each day was earned by a backroom challenge for us, I had to influence Isla(sorry) to vote for certain people on certain days, we won a couple, so did they. I'm the last of my wolf team left, we specifically decided in the backroom to say I was an explosive lover so we wouldn't be targeted by the other wolf team or the village. If I died then the other team default won lynches till a certain point so it was important I was protected. We thought Orla wouldn't be targeted or she'd at least be protected a few more days and I'd bussed Emily and looked good following the Vernon and Ewan lynches. The explosive bit meant I was unlikely to be lynched. A lot of info here, I'm unsure whether I want the other wolf team or the village to win so you can all have the info and work with it. 

Orla was a wolf, we won a power which meant she would appear good on death but not on a peek, likewise a goody would appear the opposite, my hope was it would be Clodagh but obviously not. We'd no choice on which person would appear good on death unfortunately

I'm sure you've loadsa questions but enjoy

A couple of immediate questions for you to answer while I'm away (please!)

What was Emily's powers as scapegoat?
    How did you have a tracker on Derry, who's power was that?
    You said you decided in the backroom to say you were explosive lovers. What's your real role? What's Isla's real role?

I'm out for a few hours maybe (need to entertain the wife), but anyone here try to mine Pat for any more info. Maybe the votes can be looked into again now knowing the make up of the teams too.

Obviously you can all look into me too but im 100% for sure dying cos there is no way Patrick makes it past tomorrow.

You said you decided in the backroom to say you were explosive lovers. What's your real role? What's Isla's real role?

Only a slight tweak, Vengeful lovers

Only a slight tweak, Vengeful lovers

what's the difference?

Last question before I go - Patrick, who did you have to get Isla to vote for?

Senan WW - earned powers (bullet and tracker)
    Emily WW - Scapegoat
    Patrick WW - linked to Stan her lover if one dies the other dies
    Oisin WW - 50/50 vig, 3 shots!
    Orla WW - Poisoner

Other wolf team 5 members we think not spelled out but alluded to in the backroom 
    Vernon WW -
    Derry WW - 
    Ewan WW -

We targeted Derry, it's why he died, we had a tracker on him from being cured and knew he was with Abigail so thought two for one, didn't realise he was bad we just knew we'd get two for one as they were sharing a room.

The switch to Senan pissed us off so we targeted what we thought was a wolf. I think Senan was targeted as revenge for Derry, not sure though. Oisin was spent of shots and we thought he'd been peeked so Orla bussed him to try look good and he was selected democratically. Emily was a scapegoat, if you look at the flavour the mods specifically mentioned her saying too much on her kill notice. Orla poisoned her cause she volunteered in the back room and on thread cause she told us she couldn't die till a certain point which i think pissed the mods off hence her surprising death to us anyway

One munch each day was earned by a backroom challenge for us, I had to influence Isla(sorry) to vote for certain people on certain days, we won a couple, so did they. I'm the last of my wolf team left, we specifically decided in the backroom to say I was an explosive lover so we wouldn't be targeted by the other wolf team or the village. If I died then the other team default won lynches till a certain point so it was important I was protected. We thought Orla wouldn't be targeted or she'd at least be protected a few more days and I'd bussed Emily and looked good following the Vernon and Ewan lynches. The explosive bit meant I was unlikely to be lynched. A lot of info here, I'm unsure whether I want the other wolf team or the village to win so you can all have the info and work with it. 

Orla was a wolf, we won a power which meant she would appear good on death but not on a peek, likewise a goody would appear the opposite, my hope was it would be Clodagh but obviously not. We'd no choice on which person would appear good on death unfortunately

I'm sure you've loadsa questions but enjoy

SO are you the last wolf altogether in the game?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

If abi and Derry were connected he lied again. I caught her on two lies, about her power and about her connection with Derry. Patrick what did you mean by you knew they had a connection? As a team or like lovers connection and how did you know?

Problem with what Patrick said is that he’s bad and we don’t know His motive. If he’s right there are 2 wolves left from one wolf team.

Oh I see you painting a picture of me targeting Senan cause I’m on a wolf team. So Wolf teams have been taking each other out and you guys decided to just not kill me even though you suspected I was on the other team?

I just want to point out that this is exactly what I meant when I said :
    Conor WW wrote: »
    I suppose.

I actually thought of the best way a wolf who is dead to rights can go out. I’m posting this so I can quote it if it happens.....

The 2 wolf team theory is the perfect way for a wolf to go out. Maybe it’s true but it throws a massive hand grenade into the group.

what's the difference?

Well it was something that we were keeping quiet on thread from the wolves (although now it would seem half of them knew anyway) and seeing as the ones not on Patricks team are the ones still alive maybe I shouldn't say just yet.

Gonna watch a movie with the missus though and if after it Patrick has spilled the beans well I'll confirm then I suppose.

1. We don't know, she insinuated she couldn't die up until a certain number of players were left, we poisoned her on purpose cause we thought that like Emily, she'd be forgotten about. Senan shot her too when he got paranoid and thought she was the jester:D read her death notice, mods specifically mentioned her talking about her role
    2. Senan put the tracker on Derry after being cured, thought he might have a good role, we just knew he visited Abi and was an opportunity to kill two.
    3. Isla is Stan, my lover, I dont see her being a wolf tbh, wouldn't make sense

Tegan WW wrote: »
    SO are you the last wolf altogether in the game?

No, I'm the last on my team, there is two teams. The win conditions are correct, but if only one of us gets lynch each day then win conditions work

Well it was something that we were keeping quiet on thread from the wolves (although now it would seem half of them knew anyway) and seeing as the ones not on Patricks team are the ones still alive maybe I shouldn't say just yet.

Gonna watch a movie with the missus though and if after it Patrick has spilled the beans well I'll confirm then I suppose.

Did you confirm two wolf teams?

OKKKKKKK so that hydra conversation from the other night was right.

I think we need to look at it and see if ye spot what I thought was fishy about it

Conor WW wrote: »
    If abi and Derry were connected he lied again. I caught her on two lies, about her power and about her connection with Derry. Patrick what did you mean by you knew they had a connection? As a team or like lovers connection and how did you know?

Problem with what Patrick said is that he’s bad and we don’t know His motive. If he’s right there are 2 wolves left from one wolf team.

Oh I see you painting a picture of me targeting Senan cause I’m on a wolf team. So Wolf teams have been taking each other out and you guys decided to just not kill me even though you suspected I was on the other team?

I just want to point out that this is exactly what I meant when I said :

The 2 wolf team theory is the perfect way for a wolf to go out. Maybe it’s true but it throws a massive hand grenade into the group.

We knew Derry went to Abigail, it was a once off power. It could be they peeked her, targeted her, blocked her, basically is Derry went anywhere, we knew where he went. The paranoia in this game was mad for wolves to by the way. We thought Emily was the jester at one point and took aim at her

No, I'm the last on my team, there is two teams. The win conditions are correct, but if only one of us gets lynch each day then win conditions work

He says he is the last....

Just sayin'

Just sayin'

In his team and then in mext post says there were two teams

• Advertisement

Just sayin'

Im a wolf, you can't trust me, I get that but I'm here and available for questions if you have them, what you do with the answers is your call, btw, last on my team only! There is defo at least 1 wolf but I think two left

Advertisement