Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    I find myself disappointed in Eva's long post on doris and clodagh. It's taken the tinge of an otherwise well played game. Pushing that hard to lynch someone with potentially a peek seems completely at odds with how they've played the rest of the game to me

Capt Hindsight

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

I need to reevaluate everything.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    *Shrug*

I stand by the points raised. I really didn't think Clo would flip green.

Means Patrick looks bad, obviously. And if he's not the last bad, it means I've now got to realise that some people I thought were good are bad.

That's how I've been for a couple of days now

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

As much as I was hoping it would not be my lover im hoping the game will end with our death and a village victory. Patrick would be the 8th baddie inc the Jester, thats 25% of the village and hopefully the whole lot.

Munch tomorrow at 10 - if the wolf/Wolves don't take the lovers off the board, then the village kills Patrick at Lynch anyway.

Was really hoping I wouldn't have to say the above.

I also got a pass the dutchie video

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

I find myself disappointed in Eva's long post on doris and clodagh. It's taken the tinge of an otherwise well played game. Pushing that hard to lynch someone with potentially a peek seems completely at odds with how they've played the rest of the game to me

The more I read this, the more I hate it.

Its just unnecessary shade.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Cause you know shes good and if you were a wolf youd know that.

So when she flios good you can say, i thought she was good all along

Ah right, instead of jumping on one of the easiest bandwagons in the game I hold off , not because I felt responsible for getting Angus killed (which was a goody I pushed hard to get lynched) but because I’m a wolf ! That’s not really making much sense Brendan. At the very least of my defence I had nothing to do with Doris being killed,

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    As much as I was hoping it would not be my lover im hoping the game will end with our death and a village victory. Patrick would be the 8th baddie inc the Jester, thats 25% of the village and hopefully the whole lot.

Munch tomorrow at 10 - if the wolf/Wolves don't take the lovers off the board, then the village kills Patrick at Lynch anyway.

Was really hoping I wouldn't have to say the above.

I don't see that there's any way you're munched tomorrow morning if patrick is evil.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Who is left in the game? Do we have an updated chart?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Im dead, I get it, I'm good but I'm dead

Kill him now.

• Advertisement

Henry WW wrote: »
    I don't see that there's any way you're munched tomorrow morning if patrick is evil.

To be honest your probably right. But I can't see Patrick and by extention myself making it past tomorrow and I doubt majority will take long when a now dead good seer called him out as wolf.

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Kill him now.

Unless someone has a gun we can't until tomorrow at the earliest but yeah kind of has to go.

I'm sorry, but I hate this post so much. :(

I actually caught up on a lot of sleep last night and have found it easier to make sense of things a bit.

But I was on board with Doris plan (but I wanted no lynch).

Isla WW wrote: »
    To be honest your probably right. But I can't see Patrick and by extention myself making it past tomorrow and I doubt majority will take long when a now dead good seer called him out as wolf.

Do you die if he's lynched?

And can you take someone else with you?

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Kill him now.

:eek:

tenor.gif?itemid=14424446

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Who is left in the game? Do we have an updated chart?

Is this the current list?

LIVING

Name | Status
    Lucy WW|Peeked as good by Derry
    Henry WW| alleged BG?
    Isla WW| Explosive Lovers with Patrick
    Patrick WW| Explosive lovers with Isla
    Eva WW |Craig/Tweak lover backroom
    Tegan WW| Alleged BR Blocker
    Conor WW|Alleged Vote Rigger
    Phil WW| alleged BG?
    Brendan WW |Craig/Tweak Lover Backroom
    Frank WW |Alleged Seer
    Abigail WW|Died a goody. Ressurected by Fiona. Claims Jesus/Angel

Brendan WW wrote: »
    The more I read this, the more I hate it.

Its just unnecessary shade.

It's more or me questioning the reasons why I wasnt subject to any wolf actions for my *fake peeks* and that now both mary and wini are long dead, eva still remains

How come Abi isnt around

Do you die if he's lynched?

And can you take someone else with you?

I die if he dies in anyway. If he is lynched I have control of our revenge as he died first and I am the one getting revenge before I go out.

If possible please protect me from Munch to ensure we can only be killed at the lynch. Might sound stupid but if there is a 2nd wolf and they decide to take out the lovers at munch time theey could munch me and leave Patrick to pick the revenge before dying. The 2nd wolf stays hidden and 2 villagers die.

Awful lot of Bodyguard and blocking roles in the game. Was the idea that we would be playing for a month? :pac:

• Advertisement

Conor WW wrote: »
    Awful lot of Bodyguard and blocking roles in the game. Was the idea that we would be playing for a month? :pac:

Well apparently my official role is to get people high lol

Why the lord am I still showing as alleged seer on any table ?

Interrogator, interrogator, INTERROGATOR!

LIVING

Name | Status
    Lucy WW|Resurrected - allegiance unknown
    Henry WW| BG?
    Isla WW| Alleged Explosive Lovers with Patrick
    Patrick WW| Alleged Explosive lovers with Isla
    Eva WW |Alleged Craig/Tweak lover backroom
    Tegan WW| Alleged BR Blocker
    Conor WW|Alleged Vote Rigger
    Phil WW| alleged BG?
    Brendan WW |Alleged Craig/Tweak Lover Backroom
    Frank WW |Interrogator
    Abigail WW|Died a goody. Ressurected by Fiona. Claims roid user

I think that's more accurate

I just copied an old table and edited out the dead people who were listed on it. Don't think your still a seer but that's what Wini iirc noted there a long time ago

Tegan WW wrote: »
    How come Abi isnt around

Because they are the worst resurrection of all time

Or they are the last remaining wolf

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Yep, neither do I'm afraid! I'm not explosive at lynch by the way, so feel free to lynch away, Isla can verify that, probably let her havr the last vote if you don't believe me

Isla - what does Patrick mean by this?

And I allegedly used a power I confirmed as soon as I used it and before any announcement was made.

But thinking of powers, I had one off Vote rigging power, Wendy’s I think was a role.

I was joking a few posts up but the point stands, Do we not have an awful lot of BG or lock out roles?

Also I agree with Isla, protect her if possible, can’t somebody block Patrick from his BR?

There's a lot of alleged roles in there, and we're putting a fair bit of faith in some people just because they claim to have a backroom.

I still don't get the Patrick/Emily/Senan/Derry bussing. I've not played that many games and I've never seen folk throw each other to the wolves (lol) that much.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Senan WW - earned powers (bullet and tracker)
    Emily WW - Scapegoat
    Patrick WW - linked to Stan her lover if one dies the other dies
    Oisin WW - 50/50 vig, 3 shots!
    Orla WW - Poisoner

Other wolf team 5 members we think not spelled out but alluded to in the backroom 
    Vernon WW -
    Derry WW - 
    Ewan WW -

We targeted Derry, it's why he died, we had a tracker on him from being cured and knew he was with Abigail so thought two for one, didn't realise he was bad we just knew we'd get two for one as they were sharing a room.

The switch to Senan pissed us off so we targeted what we thought was a wolf. I think Senan was targeted as revenge for Derry, not sure though. Oisin was spent of shots and we thought he'd been peeked so Orla bussed him to try look good and he was selected democratically. Emily was a scapegoat, if you look at the flavour the mods specifically mentioned her saying too much on her kill notice. Orla poisoned her cause she volunteered in the back room and on thread cause she told us she couldn't die till a certain point which i think pissed the mods off hence her surprising death to us anyway

One munch each day was earned by a backroom challenge for us, I had to influence Isla(sorry) to vote for certain people on certain days, we won a couple, so did they. I'm the last of my wolf team left, we specifically decided in the backroom to say I was an explosive lover so we wouldn't be targeted by the other wolf team or the village. If I died then the other team default won lynches till a certain point so it was important I was protected. We thought Orla wouldn't be targeted or she'd at least be protected a few more days and I'd bussed Emily and looked good following the Vernon and Ewan lynches. The explosive bit meant I was unlikely to be lynched. A lot of info here, I'm unsure whether I want the other wolf team or the village to win so you can all have the info and work with it. 

Orla was a wolf, we won a power which meant she would appear good on death but not on a peek, likewise a goody would appear the opposite, my hope was it would be Clodagh but obviously not. We'd no choice on which person would appear good on death unfortunately

I'm sure you've loadsa questions but enjoy

• Advertisement

Conor WW wrote: »
    And I allegedly used a power I confirmed as soon as I used it and before any announcement was made.

But thinking of powers, I had one off Vote rigging power, Wendy’s I think was a role.

I was joking a few posts up but the point stands, Do we not have an awful lot of BG or lock out roles?

Also I agree with Isla, protect her if possible, can’t somebody block Patrick from his BR?

But I can't tell if it was you that used that role. If you're a wolf, another wolf might have used it and you claimed it. Risky if caught though.

Would blocking Patrick protect Isla?

Advertisement