Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    So our allignment seer who was good says Patrick was bad.

Its clear cut right? She wasnt a drunk seer and she was good.

I cant see anything that would suggest we dont lynch Patrick

Yep, neither do I'm afraid! I'm not explosive at lynch by the way, so feel free to lynch away, Isla can verify that, probably let her havr the last vote if you don't believe me

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Oh FFS. I was asking when I die, can I come back as a ghost and tell all you lot that don't believe me "Told you so!"

How come when I'm earnestly telling you the truth, you all want to ignore it but as soon as I inject some humour about a possible role they could give me, you're all over it like a damn rash.

XS5LK.gif

Am I seriously 3 pages behind! Fuppin hell

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Huh

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Isla, thoughts on Patrick being bad as per seer?

What have you thought of his play this game?

Do you think he tried to influence you?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

I feel for doris a little bit. Everyone else claimed to have their role copied, except me. I had mine stolen. Those little inconsistencies, whether by intention or design can swing a game. If I still had been able to talk to tegan that night, I'm quite sure doris would still be alive.

So doris claimed to have a peek which now appears she wasnt lying about.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Oh I guess my lover is evil the :(

I assume if it’s just her we won’t be be munched but if we’re still around we have to die at lynch

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Yep, neither do I'm afraid! I'm not explosive at lynch by the way, so feel free to lynch away, Isla can verify that, probably let her havr the last vote if you don't believe me

An exploder that doesnt explode. It's funny how this is only coming to light now that its finally looking like it might happen

Frank WW wrote: »
    I feel for doris a little bit. Everyone else claimed to have their role copied, except me. I had mine stolen. Those little inconsistencies, whether by intention or design can swing a game. If I still had been able to talk to tegan that night, I'm quite sure doris would still be alive.

So doris claimed to have a peek which now appears she wasnt lying about.

I couldnt see past the Cartman reveal. Im not sorry, it made sense to me that a Cartman Hunter whom was good would he hunting a bad player.

Doris WW wrote: »
    I’m not asking them to believe me, I’m asking them to get the peek result and then lynch me. Then they can believe me

This makes more sense to me.

Don’t lynch Doris, vote no lynch (as I’m a bit suspect on clodagh with the jester role gone but not forgotten).

If clodagh shows good we lynch Patrick and Isla can take Doris down with her? That will confirm Doris peak?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Conor WW wrote: »

Don’t lynch Doris, vote no lynch (as I’m a bit suspect on clodagh with the jester role gone but not forgotten).

If clodagh shows good we lynch Patrick and Isla can take Doris down with her? That will confirm Doris peak?

Conor, your behind the curve here doll

Bit late for this

Convenient that Conor has the best solution now...... after death of both Clo and Doris

Henry WW wrote: »
    Conor. If you read this - you mentioned before that you got a PM when Tegan blocked you from your backroom. Is that right?

Frank, did you get a PM?

I got a PM “pass the Dutchie on the left hand side” into this account. I thought I was getting a warning for arguing with Tegan :pac: WhenI tried to login to BR , it had vanished until the morning If I remember right.

Convenient that Conor has the best solution now...... after death of both Clo and Doris

I’m Only catching up but I suggested no lynch yesterday:
    Could just vote Frank and Brendans favourite no lynch option.

After Angus last night I’m not sure I want to condemn anybody. Want things to progress but I just don’t have a grasp of what’s what at the moment.

And I didn’t vote for Doris, why do you think that is?

I find myself disappointed in Eva's long post on doris and clodagh. It's taken the tinge of an otherwise well played game. Pushing that hard to lynch someone with potentially a peek seems completely at odds with how they've played the rest of the game to me

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Conor, your behind the curve here doll

I’m
    Still 2 pages off, I thought it would be quiet today!

I’m Only catching up but I suggested no lynch yesterday:

And I didn’t vote for Doris, why do you think that is?

Cause you know shes good and if you were a wolf youd know that.

So when she flios good you can say, i thought she was good all along

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Right. So Patrick and I voted for Emily to be poisoned. He could have voted anywhere else, but voted Emily. She dies and is evil.

Patrick is peeked evil.

Right. Makes total sense. Carry on, nothing to see here.

I dunno - are we talking 2 wolf teams or conversions, because I just don't see how the above makes any sense.

I find myself disappointed in Eva's long post on doris and clodagh. It's taken the tinge of an otherwise well played game. Pushing that hard to lynch someone with potentially a peek seems completely at odds with how they've played the rest of the game to me

Thats unfair shade.

I was in the same both thinking Doris was bad, since last lynch cycle. I didnt believe her. Clearly Eva didnt either.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

*Shrug*

I stand by the points raised. I really didn't think Clo would flip green.

Means Patrick looks bad, obviously. And if he's not the last bad, it means I've now got to realise that some people I thought were good are bad.

I got a PM “pass the Dutchie on the left hand side” into this account. I thought I was getting a warning for arguing with Tegan :pac: WhenI tried to login to BR , it had vanished until the morning If I remember right.

Cheers, but that information is less helpful to me now that Doris is dead. :(

Did you get the same PM Frank?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Someone else should have got one last night too

I'm sorry, but I hate this post so much. :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Isla, thoughts on Patrick being bad as per seer?

What have you thought of his play this game?

Do you think he tried to influence you?

It would seem Patrick has to be a wolf. Therefore I think he has played brilliantly as I have feared this outcome but he gave me no reason to think he was.

I'm sure he must have tried to influence me but I would wager that is more in terms of echoing my comment or that of the village in general. His comments in the BR have been consistant with his on thread comments in that regard. Good actor I guess.

Where were you and Conor with your pearls of wisdom pre lynch. The second it's done though captain Heinsight appears

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Someone else should have got one last night too

erm... doris presumably?

Oh, do you mean actual last night? That will go at lynch so probably left a few minutes ago.

erm... doris presumably?

Oh, do you mean actual last night? That will go at lynch so probably left a few minutes ago.

Last night put in yesterday so they would have been blocked out of room last night till munch this morning.

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Last night put in yesterday so they would have been blocked out of room last night till munch this morning.

yeah, but there's been no night phase since friday night

there was no munch this (actual) morning

we're now in night phase 7 which will last til tomorrow morning at 10am

Necro wrote: »
    Another day with much confusion and accusations in South Park. After the demise of their beloved Chef more claims had rocked the remaining citizens.

Eventually, it was decided that Doris WW was guilty.

The villagers took turns stabbing them, making sure all their goo was released and death took them.

hqdefault.jpg

Doris WW has been lynched.

They were...

giphy.gif

Eric Cartman - The Thief

And....
    Good

As the mob subsided, Clodagh WW clutched their chest and collapsed on the ground, the slow working poison had finally claimed another victim.

They were.....

giphy.gif

PC Principal - Alignment Seer

And also....
    Good

Night begins - munch tomorrow morning at 10am. Day 8 will be extended till Tuesday evening at 9pm unless majority is reached

Well at least I’m not the only person to convince the village to kill goodies! Feckin hell though guys.

• Advertisement

yeah, but there's been no night phase since friday night

there was no munch this (actual) morning

we're now in night phase 7 which will last til tomorrow morning at 10am

ahhhh

Advertisement