Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    She's only peeked dead goodies who's alignment we already knew oh and me :D A baddie with a bomb attached to me

Just a quick point Mr. Wolf

I'm an alignment seer, I don't get to peek roles or anything, we've already had a drunk seer (Wolf), why would a wolf need to be an alignment seer?

They already know who's good or bad

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

So I can't PROVE i'm BG, but I can give a little story that puts weight behind it. On night one, I protected Isla.

When I pushed Winifred on rowing back on her Ewan allegation, she said this:
    Well I didn't row back. He gave me a story which completely fits my perspective, so I can't legitimately say it's absolutely untrue.

My 'Fact' statement was intended to rustle up some conversation and see how he'd react. It worked. Unfortunately, I still can't be sure.

I do know something interesting about you from night 1 too. Which if you review my questions to you from yesterday, you may see things from my perspective.

So I had a little look back at the previous day and found this:
    Well I can help you out there too... I'm good so that narrows it down a bit more. Vernon would be my top choice in that group.

But I still get the hibbie gibbies from Ewan so will be sticking on him

What are your thoughts on Isla Henry?
    Henry WW wrote: »
    leaning village but would need to go into her posts a bit more to confirm

i have a feeling she miinterpreted a couple of things i said, but again would need to go back and check

i'm not too interested in trawling through her posts yet though as i've limited time today and I want to use the votes to narrow the search for me a bit

So then I realised that Wini was watching people but couldn't see the actions. She'd seen me visit Isla but didn't say it on-thread as nothing bad happened to Isla. Since she called out Ewan when he visited Wendy and she was poisoned, I realised Wini was probably good too. So I replied:
    Winifred. You are interesting. Finally got a chance to look back at yesterday.

You're going on my good pile for today.

And a love deeper than that of the explosive lovers was born. I hope she's still watching over me in the dead room.

nope

Doris said I could block poison. It hadn't occurred to me but she said she asked the mods. In fact, i'll ask them now.

Yep, apparently I can block any action that might cause harm.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I believe you’re a BG. I’m not trying to throw doubt in that. Look at Liam and Tegan.

Phil WW wrote: »
    How many role blockers have their been?
    Liam
    Mary said she could
    Tegan says they can
    Henry said he blocks too

Liam - Roleblocker
    Mary - Derp

Tegan, what's the name of your role?

Conor, what's the name of your role?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Just a quick point Mr. Wolf

I'm an alignment seer, I don't get to peek roles or anything, we've already had a drunk seer (Wolf), why would a wolf need to be an alignment seer?

They already know who's good or bad

You'll have to ask the mods that, seems a bizarre role to have however roles in this game CLEARLY haven't equalled alignment. We've known that a while

Phil WW wrote: »
    I believe you’re a BG. I’m not trying to throw doubt in that. Look at Liam and Tegan.

I'm just trying to make sure that your reveal makes sense, and there's no reason not to tell the Wini story now that i'm out of my closet.

Yep, apparently I can block any action that might cause harm.

Hey Henry, no arguments from me on your role as that's what I had you pegged, I said it to Isla in BR however why wouldn't you clarify that? Seems a healthy question to ask

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Hey Henry, no arguments from me on your role as that's what I had you pegged, I said it to Isla in BR however why wouldn't you clarify that? Seems a healthy question to ask

Yeah that is what Patrick said in the BR which is why at the time I said here wouldn't state it on thread as thats not something I want to share with the wolves if the BG didn't. Although apparently there are two of you (BGs) now.

because i only ever used it to try and block a munch

what else would I have tried to use it for? I believed angus and orla were good so i never thought about trying to block their nighttime actions

• Advertisement

but why would phil come out?

Phil - you've got a protect power for the village. Why let the wolves know if you didn't have to?

One more vote for majority on Doris Day

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Liam - Roleblocker
    Mary - Derp

Tegan, what's the name of your role?

Conor, what's the name of your role?

Apparently my roll name is Stoned Towel

You'll have to ask the mods that, seems a bizarre role to have however roles in this game CLEARLY haven't equalled alignment. We've known that a while

I think I'm better off asking the wolf in the room.

because i only ever used it to try and block a munch

what else would I have tried to use it for? I believed angus and orla were good so i never thought about trying to block their nighttime actions

Yeah actually, fair point, you didn't know they were good though either

I think I'm better off asking the wolf in the room.

Well ask the wolves in your room

Yeah actually, fair point, you didn't know they were good though either

but the village had voted for their targets

it didn't occur to me to try to override that and save a target that i was even less sure was good

One more vote for majority on Doris Day

Oh no you don't get away that easily Mr. Wolf. I just switched back to you.

Mr. Wolf jumps onto the Doris bandwagon, he KNOWS that he dies tomorrow night regardless, so I read he wants to lynch a villager.

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Apparently my roll name is Stoned Towel

lol - so you're Towelie - Stoned Towel?

:pac:

At least your talking Clo, nice for a change, as I said to Isla yesterday, good to keep you talking be good for analysis later

• Advertisement

At least your talking Clo, nice for a change, as I said to Isla yesterday, good to keep you talking be good for analysis later

You won't be around for any analysis.

Mr. Wolf jumps onto the Doris bandwagon, he KNOWS that he dies tomorrow night regardless, so I read he wants to lynch a villager.

this day will never end

Haha whatever Clo, I literally said to Isla yesterday it's good your kept alive, the more you talk, the more info we get!

You won't be around for any analysis.

Sounds like a veiled threat Clodagh, luckily we've two BGs and about 10kg of semtex in play

Sounds like a veiled threat Clodagh, luckily we've two BGs and about 10kg of semtex in play

A BG won't protect you from a reveal.

Come back Mr. Wolf, stop sniffing each other's butts in that wolf back room.

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Lol. Sounds like your in the 'ra.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Wish someone would kill me a I couldn't have to listen to all this until Tuesday :D

• Advertisement

Come back Mr. Wolf, stop sniffing each other's butts in that wolf back room.

Haha you have switched votes about 4 times, very villagery of you! Barely posted all week, let villagers die without any input according to your reveal, you've played a stinker if your reveal is to be trusted or your a wolf. And well, I know your a wolf. I'll be here till the end

Advertisement