Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    Here I put myself forward to take one for the team. Orla has poisoned a villager but for the good of the village it was far better than the lovers or someone whos (close to) lock clear. No need to feel bad.

This reply has made me feel like you really are just nice - werewolf has made me a deeply untrusting person. :(

Frank WW wrote: »
    So if shes some sort of a jester, she can actually win the game by just not participating

I'd nearly let her do it just so we can see what a farce that is.

Strange that she was a jester who could also cast necromancy on Abigail though

Lol. Yeah, **** the system Frank.

I agree - would be a strange role change. Just throwing it out there though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    This reply has made me feel like you really are just nice - werewolf has made me a deeply untrusting person. :(

Haha. It does it to the best of us.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Currently voting Abigail - I'm not at all convinced by their explanations and general lack of apparent interest. Feels like they could have been a villager who was ressurected as a wolf and now doesn't have the interest due to the teams general disintegration

General lack of interest - where are you getting that from?

What explanations do you not like?

Do you think I've become more or less interested since I died and came back?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

So if shes some sort of a jester, she can actually win the game by just not participating

I'd nearly let her do it just so we can see what a farce that is.

Strange that she was a jester who could also cast necromancy on Abigail though

If she was a jester, we can't vote her out anyway though.

Basically, if that scenario is even a possibility, it's up to the wolves to sort it out with their next munch.

• Advertisement

Eva WW wrote: »
    IF we have a seer who has a wolf, I'd actually ponder if it would be worth coming out, even if they wanted to wait till a minute before munch tomorrow.

We've five wolves down, yeah? If a seer has a sixth, surely we'd be hitting a tipping point towards "There's no chance the village can screw up the numbers advantage" territory, no?

I don't know.... I'm wondering if there's a way to have the seer put it on-thread without outing themselves. Just don't see it...

There's 16 of us left - could be ages to go yet. :(

For a fake peek to work and not accidentally out the seer, we'd have to agree in advance that we'll all take a random spread of Isla and patrick good v bad, and getting village to agree and do anything is impossible.

If she was a jester, we can't vote her out anyway though.

Basically, if that scenario is even a possibility, it's up to the wolves to sort it out with their next munch.

Or we shoot/ poison her.

Angus, would you be willing to shoot Fiona in return for us not lynching you tonight? ;)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I don't know.... I'm wondering if there's a way to have the seer put it on-thread without outing themselves. Just don't see it...

There's 16 of us left - could be ages to go yet. :(

For a fake peek to work and not accidentally out the seer, we'd have to agree in advance that we'll all take a random spread of Isla and patrick good v bad, and getting village to agree and do anything is impossible.

I don't get how the fake peek works considering how many people have claimed roles which seem undisputed at this stage.

Surely only those who haven't come out could give fake peeks worth their salt and some of those are people like Phil & clodagh who aren't exactly my most trusted due to having a lot more to go off on others.

What am I missing here?

Isla WW wrote: »
    I don't get how the fake peek works considering how many people have claimed roles which seem undisputed at this stage.

Surely only those who haven't come out could give fake peeks worth their salt and some of those are people like Phil & clodagh who aren't exactly my most trusted due to having a lot more to go off on others.

What am I missing here?

That's actually a fair point - I just totted up and I hadn't realise how few haven't role-claimed.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Or we shoot/ poison her.

Angus, would you be willing to shoot Fiona in return for us not lynching you tonight? ;)

Fiona has failed the post requirement on 2 days
    Fiona has failed to vote on 2 nights

She's currently on 8 self votes as part of the game
    There will be no missed votes in this game. Failure to enter a valid vote by the deadline will result in a penalty vote against yourself in that lynch. Failure to meet the posting requirements in a cycle will also result in the same punishment, a penalty vote against yourself in the next lynch. This will increase incrementally as follows:
    1 missed vote OR missed posting requirements = 1 self vote
    2 missed votes OR missed posting requirements = 2 self votes
    3 missed votes OR missed posting requirements = 4 self votes
    4 missed votes OR missed posting requirements = 8 self votes

We would need to have a wagon of 9 votes or more to not have her lynch tonight.

Actually, I think 1 or 2 more votes on her will bring up a majority.

So basically, if she doesn't vote or post today, she will be on 16 self votes tomorrow and the game will autolynch her as she will have achieved majority.

If shes a jester, we're going to lose no matter what, whether its today or tomorrow

I suggest we either turbo her now and put ourselves out of this misery of wondering or we persist with lynching someone else and let her just majority herself tomorrow and we have a nice relaxing weekend hoping that the game will be over :)

• Advertisement

I said I'd do more later on (I also may suspect some people for bussing and others for not bussing, which does seem inconsistent now that I read back over it, but it is what was going through my head reading each person's votes individually)

Frank - added to no voters on lynch one. Was on Tegan twice in a row and then on Ewan the last two nights. Didn't lump on Vernon on day three when it would have been easy to bus a teammate

Patrick - Steve then Frank, then Vern twice before Ewan late on last night. I wonder if the late vote for Vernon on day three was an attempt to bus and when that didn't work he went early for Vernon the next day.

Emily - Steve and then Angus the first two nights. Was first on Senan which is a good look in my book. Middle of the pack on Vernon in the fourth lynch and then early on Doris last night.

Phil - first on no lynch, before going for Liam, Tegan, Tegan and Doris. He hasn't hit any known wolves yet which I think in someways makes him feel more villagery.

Angus - DNV, then late on Regan, late on Senan, last on Tegan and then on Phil yesterday. The lynch 4 vote interests me because it would have been easy to bus Vernon who was clearly going to die.

Isla - only one on Liam, then Eva, before early on Vernon both times. Can't see both wolves going for liam on lynch 5. Looking good there for Isla

Orla - early on Lucy, then Regan, then back to Lucy before being first on Vernon day 4 and then on Fiona last night. Not sure what to make of her but as said previously she's pretty self resolving.
    Abigail WW wrote: »
    Right so I believe both Doris and Frank are both telling the truth. I'm not quite sure about Orla yet, but we always have the option of telling her to poison herself and if she doesn't then we lynch her so that is somewhat self resolving.

Fiona - fair play to her for resurrection me but I don't really see that as her being good. Could easily have been an attempt to curry favour. If an evil team had a resurrection power it makes sense to use it on a villager to gain credibility. Not much point using it on someone lynched because in all likelihood they'll just be lynched again.

Tegan - based on lynch 2 I think is not a wolf. Has been near the top each time.

Lucy - not sure what to make of Kenny to be honest. They didn't seem to be mocking when talking about not dying though. They came across as very matter of fact rather than gloating.

Eva - voted for Vernon thrice and then Ewan once so that looks good for her

Doris - like before I'm not a big fan of the switch off Vernon in the third lynch. The late vote for Ewan is a good look but she was also up for the lynch. Although a late vote for Vernon in lynch 4 does maybe look like they went there because it was clear which way the tide was going.

Conor - the drive for Senan is a good look. I don't think a wolf would be so openly trying to save a teammate when it looked like they were almost certainly for the chop. Vernon was streets ahead of the rest and I wouldn't be surprised if some teammates piled on.

Clodagh - early vote in for Ewan which is a good sign to me, but voting for Tegan in lynch 3 when at least two wolves were up for the chop isn't a great look. She was also on the non-wolf (that we know of) in the top three on lynch 2. As was Frank actually.

Henry - consistently vernon afteran early dalliance with Lucy, and then went for Doris yesterday. Could have been bussing vernon and trying to save Ewan but I'm not sure about that at all.

Brendan - has been on wolves all along, bar night one with Phil and he might even have been right there. Not sure I see a wolf do that.

I'll do some more later on.
    Okay folks, red and underlined means wolf. I underlined because I know some people won't see the colour so if you see anyone underlined that means they're a wolf. A strikethrough means dead.

Lynch 1 NO LYNCH WINS

No Lynch - 19:10 Phil, 19:14 Conor, 19:14 Oisin, 19:27 Ewan, 19:33 Regan, 19:42 Barbara, 20:54 Liam, 20:59 Lucy
    Lucy - 14:46 Orla, 18:30 Winifred, 18:56 Wendy,20:40 Vernon, 20:54 Henry
    Regan - Saturday 20:14 Clodagh, 19:15 Doris, 19:46 Eva
    Steve - 20:08 Emily, 20:22 Gertrude, 20:39 Patrick
    Liam - 16:34 Isla
    Eva - 19:50 Senan
    Wendy - 19:58 Desmond
    Phil - 20:43 Brendan
    Ewan - Steve

Did not vote:
    Abigail, Angus, Derry, Fiona, Gabriel, Holly, Mary, Frank

===========

Lynch 2 GABRIEL LYNCHED

Regan - 16:59 Frank, 17:23 Orla, 17:37 Clodagh, 19:09 Derry, 19:58 Vernon, 19:59 Angus, 20:31 Barbara, 20:59 Senan
    Senan - 10:08 Gabriel, 15:46 Holly, 20:07 Brendan, 20:14 Wendy
    Vernon - 18:31 Henry, 18:49 Doris, 20:21 Eva
    Liam - 13:12 Ewan, 18:34 Phil
    Gabriel - 17:05 Oisin, 17:08 Fiona
    Frank - 18:08 Conor, 20:23 Patrick
    Eva - 16:09 Isla
    Ewan - 17:59 Winifred
    Angus - 18:39 Emily
    Doris - 19:36 Abigail
    No lynch - 20:05 Liam
    Derry - 20:06 Regan
    Fiona - 20:24 Lucy

Did not vote: Mary

==========

Night Three (Results from left to right for recent to earlier)

Vernon - Senan, Tegan, Patrick, Henry, Lucy, Winifred,Eva, Oisin, Isla (9)
    Lucy - Orla, Vernon, Ewan, Mary, Wendy, Barbara (6)
    Senan - Conor, Angus, Brendan, Liam, Emily (5)
    Tegan - Frank, Phil, Clodagh, Fiona (4)
    Doris - Abigail (1)
    Henry - Doris (1)

=======

Lynch 4 - Vernon lynched

Vernon - Orla, Patrick, Isla, Oisin, Henry, Emily, Eva, Clodagh, Doris, Liam, Lucy (11)
    Tegan - Phil, Winifred, Abigail, Conor, Angus (5)
    Ewan - Frank, Brendan (2)
    Conor - Tegan (1)
    Orla - Vernon (1)
    Brendan - Ewan (1)

Did not vote - Fiona

=======

Lynch 5 - Ewan lynched

Results
    Ewan - Frank, Clodagh, Brendan, Eva, Patrick, Abigail, Doris (7)
    Doris - Emily, Phil, Henry, Ewan (4)
    Phil - Tegan, Angus (2)
    Liam - Isla, Oisin (2)
    Emily - Fiona (1)
    Fiona - Orla (1)
    Patrick - Liam (1)
    Did not vote - Conor

So basically, if she doesn't vote or post today, she will be on 16 self votes tomorrow and the game will autolynch her as she will have achieved majority.

If shes a jester, we're going to lose no matter what, whether its today or tomorrow

I suggest we either turbo her now and put ourselves out of this misery of wondering or we persist with lynching someone else and let her just majority herself tomorrow and we have a nice relaxing weekend hoping that the game will be over :)

Does anyone have a spare bullet they forgot about? Just get rid now.

Is that right Frank - would she not have to build them up again? Say she had 2 self-votes yesterday from missed voting and then voted. Would they not be used up last night and then starting from scratch today?

This is just easier if someone shoots her.

I'll check for an official clarification

I reckon it is one penalty per day, but your overall point is right.

I reckon it is one penalty per day, but your overall point is right.

That would put her on 4 so

She'll be on 8 after tonight if she doesn't vote or meet the posting requirement

which will also cause an instant majority tomorrow as we'll be below the minimum number of players, barring an angel save or roleblock of some sort

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I can poison Fiona tomorrow if we don’t have a bullet.

Orla WW wrote: »
    I can poison Fiona tomorrow if we don’t have a bullet.

I'm just not sure what will take effect first, and whether it'll matter if they both happen at the same time.

Her total has been reset. Her vote last night saved her it seems.

Mods are gonna make us lynch her or poison her or vig her.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Her total has been reset. Her vote last night saved her it seems.

Mods are gonna make us lynch her or poison her or vig her.

Thats from the mods?

At least we don't have to worry about a lynch being spoiled on us by her self voting by not voting

Thats from the mods?

At least we don't have to worry about a lynch being spoiled on us by her self voting by not voting

Does mean the village have to lose a kill though :(

• Advertisement

Right. Even if I'm just doing this for myself, I'm happy with the fact that I was right about Vernon and Ewan off the back of trying to read the spread of votes on Night One and Two. So want to take another look.

If there's two teams, I have no way of really judging easily, so for the benefit of trying to look at votes, I'll work under the assumption of one team. One massive team who would have worked hard to spread the votes.

Lynch 1 NO LYNCH WINS

No Lynch - 19:10 Phil, 19:14 Conor, 19:14 Oisin, 19:27 Ewan, 19:33 Regan, 19:42 Barbara, 20:54 Liam, 20:59 Lucy
    Lucy - 14:46 Orla, 18:30 Winifred, 18:56 Wendy,20:40 Vernon, 20:54 Henry
    Regan - Saturday 20:14 Clodagh, 19:15 Doris, 19:46 Eva
    Steve - 20:08 Emily, 20:22 Gertrude, 20:39 Patrick
    Liam - 16:34 Isla
    Eva - 19:50 Senan
    Wendy - 19:58 Desmond
    Phil - 20:43 Brendan
    Ewan - Steve

Did not vote:
    Abigail, Angus, Derry, Fiona, Gabriel, Holly, Mary

So, two wolves in the "No Lynch" pile. One on the Lucy wagon.
    None on Regan or Steve yet though.
    Senan with a single vote on me, and Derry taking the option of not voting at all.

I feel if they were choosing to spread votes, there's probably one vote somewhere in Steve or Regan (Clodagh, Emily, Doris, Patrick). My memory is that those two were generating some discussion on Night One, so wouldn't have been "shocking" votes that couldn't be defended at a latter date.

Isla and Brendan both with individual votes. Could be wolves spreading out, but not sure yet. It's a lower priority right now.

Abi, Angus, Fiona in the "No Vote" pile with Derry. Would two wolves play that card?

===========

Lynch 2 GABRIEL LYNCHED

Regan - 16:59 Frank, 17:23 Orla, 17:37 Clodagh, 19:09 Derry, 19:58 Vernon, 19:59 Angus, 20:31 Barbara, 20:59 Senan
    Senan - 10:08 Gabriel, 15:46 Holly, 20:07 Brendan, 20:14 Wendy
    Vernon - 18:31 Henry, 18:49 Doris, 20:21 Eva
    Liam - 13:12 Ewan, 18:34 Phil
    Gabriel - 17:05 Oisin, 17:08 Fiona
    Frank - 18:08 Conor, 20:23 Patrick
    Eva - 16:09 Isla
    Ewan - 17:59 Winifred
    Angus - 18:39 Emily
    Doris - 19:36 Abigail
    No lynch - 20:05 Liam
    Derry - 20:06 Regan
    Fiona - 20:24 Lucy

Did not vote: Mary

Night two.

Doris took credit for the vote swap that night, yeah?

Three known wolves on Regan. Even with a vote switch the wolves control, would they put four on Regan? If they have a team of at least six, would they put over half their numbers on him?

Tonne of solo voters then. Brendan votes for a wolf, and is the only survivor left on that group of four.

Me, Doris and Henry on Vernon, another wolf vote. Doris flipping off Regan though. Doris, I presume something happened between Night One (where you vot for Regan) and Night Two (where there's a wagon on him you chose not to be a part of). You saved Regan with the vote switch, after voting for him the night before, yeah?

Isla with a solo vote again (and on me :( )

The four I mention on Night One were (Clodagh, Emily, Doris, Patrick)

Clodagh - On the Regan wagon; would mean five of the eight votes were wolves that night.
    Emily - Solo vote on Angus
    Patrick - Voting on Frank alongside Conor.
    Doris - on Vernon, alongside me and Henry.

Makes me somewhat reluctant about putting Clodagh on the wolf team. Would they really be that suicidal to just absolutely power Regan down?

=========

Sticking with those four going forward a bit. Timestamps on Nights 3-5 would be nice :/

Clodagh - Tegan/Vernon/Ewan - Has voted a wolf the last two nights. Seemed to vote early for Ewan.
    Emily - Senan/Vernon/Doris - Two wolf votes, but voted with Ewan last night to target Doris.
    Patrick - Vernon/Vernon/Ewan - Three for three with wolf votes.
    Doris - Henry/Vernon/Ewan - Two wolf votes (though last person to vote Ewan, and second last on Vernon.

I kind of like Clodagh based on some assumptions there. Emily is poisoned so not a big worry.

Am starting to worry either Patrick or Doris fit the same mould that Ewan and Vernon did for me, though.

========

Others still alive

Henry - Lucy/Vernon/Vernon/Vernon/Doris - Good voting record going hard after Vernon

Isla - Liam/Eva/Vernon/Vernon/Liam - First on Vernon on night three. Early on night four. Votes with a wolf for Liam on Night 5. A few solo votes, actually.

Abi - No Vote/Doris/Doris/Tegan/Ewan - Unless Doris or Tegan flip red, only voted for her first wolf last night.

Brendan - Phil/Senan/Sean/Ewan/Ewan - 4/5 votes for a wolf.

Conor - No Lynch/Frank/Senan/Tegan/Did Not Vote - Last vote on Senan, and only a 1/5 voting record on known wolves.

Lucy - No Lynch/Fiona/Vernon/Vernon - 2/4. Last vote on Vernon the night he was done in, so super safe vote too.

Angus - No Vote/Regan/Senan/Tegan/Phil - 1/5, second last vote on Senan the night he did get a wolf on his list.

Boy, Conor, Angus and Abi's voting record are appalling there compared to everyone else.

Who am I missing?

Eva - Regan/Vernon/Vernon/Vernon/Ewan - 4/5 :pac:

Tl;dr - Reading the votes, I've worries about Patrick or Doris stemming from Night 1 and 2, and I've worries about Conor, Angus and Abi's records overall too.

Thats from the mods?

When a person reaches their requirement, their total is reset

Does mean the village have to lose a kill though :(

Or leave it (assuming we think she's village) and she can count towards our total instead of wolves.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Fiona WW exploded in a fiery inferno of mod grenades

They were...

giphy.gif

Christmas Critters - The Resurrector

And.....

Good

Well, that's that problem solved :P

@Eva

Phils voting record pretty awful also

No Lynch, Liam, mary, Vernon, Doris - 1/4, possibly 1/5 or 2/5 depending on Doris

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Guys im gone for the evening in 15/20 minutes. And gone for good really.

Im going to be voting shortly. Will most likely be sticking with Doris as I believe she is the most likely wolf

Im going to be voting shortly. Will most likely be sticking with Doris as I believe she is the most likely wolf

Have you already given us all your information on any actions you've done in this game ?

If you have, just say yes and I'll go find it myself

@Eva

Phils voting record pretty awful also

No Lynch, Liam, mary, Vernon, Doris - 1/4, possibly 1/5 or 2/5 depending on Doris

Missed Phil, but absolutely, doesn't look great at all. Earliest No Lynch voter on night one. Would both Phil and Ewan vote together on night two? Feels like they'd spread their vote out a bit given there's still a wide field to choose from.

Hang on, what list are you using? I have him as No Lynch, Liam, Tegan, Doris, Doris. That's 0/5, going off Abi's post.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Last chance to vindicate yourself before we pick you apart.

Advertisement