Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

And Henry to be fair there is one part of this I can’t fully explain and it doesn’t necessarily disprove my theory. But I want to see what others think or what Angus has to say before responding.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Im looking over posts from Monday to see if anything jumps out as odd
    Doris WW wrote: »
    The lovers reveal is a bit strange. Can lovers be of different alignment?

Doris posted this on Monday, I find it odd she questions it.

Personally i knew the score anout the lovers obviously but I was always natutally assumed Lovers would be alligned together before the game.

This comment was before the game got weird.

Doesnt mean Doris is wolfy, but what made you suggest this Doris

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Okay folks, red and underlined means wolf. I underlined because I know some people won't see the colour so if you see anyone underlined that means they're a wolf. A strikethrough means dead.

Lynch 1 NO LYNCH WINS

No Lynch - 19:10 Phil, 19:14 Conor, 19:14 Oisin, 19:27 Ewan, 19:33 Regan, 19:42 Barbara, 20:54 Liam, 20:59 Lucy
    Lucy - 14:46 Orla, 18:30 Winifred, 18:56 Wendy,20:40 Vernon, 20:54 Henry
    Regan - Saturday 20:14 Clodagh, 19:15 Doris, 19:46 Eva
    Steve - 20:08 Emily, 20:22 Gertrude, 20:39 Patrick
    Liam - 16:34 Isla
    Eva - 19:50 Senan
    Wendy - 19:58 Desmond
    Phil - 20:43 Brendan
    Ewan - Steve

Did not vote:
    Abigail, Angus, Derry, Fiona, Gabriel, Holly, Mary

===========

Lynch 2 GABRIEL LYNCHED

Regan - 16:59 Frank, 17:23 Orla, 17:37 Clodagh, 19:09 Derry, 19:58 Vernon, 19:59 Angus, 20:31 Barbara, 20:59 Senan
    Senan - 10:08 Gabriel, 15:46 Holly, 20:07 Brendan, 20:14 Wendy
    Vernon - 18:31 Henry, 18:49 Doris, 20:21 Eva
    Liam - 13:12 Ewan, 18:34 Phil
    Gabriel - 17:05 Oisin, 17:08 Fiona
    Frank - 18:08 Conor, 20:23 Patrick
    Eva - 16:09 Isla
    Ewan - 17:59 Winifred
    Angus - 18:39 Emily
    Doris - 19:36 Abigail
    No lynch - 20:05 Liam
    Derry - 20:06 Regan
    Fiona - 20:24 Lucy

Did not vote: Mary

==========

Night Three (Results from left to right for recent to earlier)

Vernon - Senan, Tegan, Patrick, Henry, Lucy, Winifred,Eva, Oisin, Isla (9)
    Lucy - Orla, Vernon, Ewan, Mary, Wendy, Barbara (6)
    Senan - Conor, Angus, Brendan, Liam, Emily (5)
    Tegan - Frank, Phil, Clodagh, Fiona (4)
    Doris - Abigail (1)
    Henry - Doris (1)

=======

Lynch 4 - Vernon lynched

Vernon - Orla, Patrick, Isla, Oisin, Henry, Emily, Eva, Clodagh, Doris, Liam, Lucy (11)
    Tegan - Phil, Winifred, Abigail, Conor, Angus (5)
    Ewan - Frank, Brendan (2)
    Conor - Tegan (1)
    Orla - Vernon (1)
    Brendan - Ewan (1)

Did not vote - Fiona

=======

Lynch 5 - Ewan lynched

Results
    Ewan - Frank, Clodagh, Brendan, Eva, Patrick, Abigail, Doris (7)
    Doris - Emily, Phil, Henry, Ewan (4)
    Phil - Tegan, Angus (2)
    Liam - Isla, Oisin (2)
    Emily - Fiona (1)
    Fiona - Orla (1)
    Patrick - Liam (1)
    Did not vote - Conor

Henry WW wrote: »
    I'm just going to go with it for now as I like what you're saying.

I might come back later 'cos I'm not too happy about that row-back you did, throwing Ewan under the bus then pulling the allegation back again. I'll come back to that when I've more time though.

This post was in response to Wini, now a confirmed goodie

Seems to be siding with Ewan a bit here

Abigail WW wrote: »
    source.gif

Abi Ive noticed a few fluffy posts from you.

Id like some reads from you please? Youve been too quiet

• Advertisement

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Im looking over posts from Monday to see if anything jumps out as odd

Doris posted this on Monday, I find it odd she questions it.

Personally i knew the score anout the lovers obviously but I was always natutally assumed Lovers would be alligned together before the game.

This comment was before the game got weird.

Doesnt mean Doris is wolfy, but what made you suggest this Doris

Sorry Doris, it appears I have my dates wrong for when you posted this. I got mixed up. You said this after I came out not before.

Please ignore

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Lynch 1 NO LYNCH WINS

No Lynch - 19:10 Phil, 19:14 Conor, 19:14 Oisin, 19:27 Ewan, 19:33 Regan, 19:42 Barbara, 20:54 Liam, 20:59 Lucy
    Ewan - Steve

Did not vote:

Gonna look at this latter.

Wolves spread out on night one. So wondering if there's wolf voters on Tegan and Steve

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Just reposting this for the village to judge. Unless I see a reasonable explanation I’m voting for Angus.

It's extremely strange, how many people said vote Mary or was it just Ewan. I'm gonna have a flick back now. Also Angus announced he would shoot Liam with plenty of time for wolves to switch.

Also lets not forget Fiona! Non existent

Eva WW wrote: »
    Gonna look at this latter.

Wolves spread out on night one. So wondering if there's wolf voters on Tegan and Steve

For somebody who is claiming to be wanting to find wolves I find your lack of response to my post on Angus very odd. You’ve ignored it completely and gone off in a completely different angle.

Now you have me thinking like you. Wouldn’t it be gas if there actually was two wolf teams and you were on one and were trying to use that reason to get me killed, so you could say “well at least we know there isn’t two wolf teams”. Only a wolf can say with certainty that there is another wolf team, so a wolf may genuinely think I’m on a rival team.

Still don’t buy the second wolf team theory but I find your response (or lack of) to my theory odd.

Abi Ive noticed a few fluffy posts from you.

Id like some reads from you please? Youve been too quiet

Give me a moment Brendan it took a while to do those lynch things.

• Advertisement

Angus WW wrote: »
    Mods have given me another 8 minutes to get my order in

This I dont get, morning Mary was shot, he said mods have given me another 8 mins to get an order in, so cut off time is half 9. Why say this and contradict it later. So this is even worse, he didn't come out and give 40 mins for a discussion, he gave 8
    Angus WW wrote: »
    Not a placeholder. A draft, opened in another tab waiting to hit submit.
    No read on Doris so shake shaking things up
    He had intended to shoot Doris to "shake things up". A draft opened in another tab, like what? A draft PM or backroom, I find the phrasing here odd
    Ewan WW wrote: »
    Mary is screaming Jester, we should shoot her.

Then Ewan wolf, says shoot Mary at 9.28 and he does.

Good find Conor, the Ewan thing made me look back on your read list.

Patrick WW wrote: »
    It's extremely strange, how many people said vote Mary or was it just Ewan. I'm gonna have a flick back now. Also Angus announced he would shoot Liam with plenty of time for wolves to switch.

Also lets not forget Fiona! Non existent

I think Winnie also put forward 4 names that included Mary.

But ewan is bad and he picked out Mary.

If I’m right then Angus can’t hide from when he places a kill order (as we get “a shot is fired” on thread) so he’s ordered Mary’s kill the day before.

Like you say, the wolves are reading this thread. Why munch somebody who the village might kill? Why not even choose Angus just to be safe or anybody who isn’t on The list? What was so Important for Liam to die? It doesn’t add up.

Did Angus strategically place his order at 9.59 so it blended in with the munch announcement? (A shot is fired). What happened to his kill this morning? I can think of a coupe not scenarios but I’m not making it easy for him.

There’s a lot of question marks over this, I’m not seeing too much explanation.

Patrick WW wrote: »
    This I dont get, morning Mary was shot, he said mods have given me another 8 mins to get an order in, so cut off time is half 9. Why say this and contradict it later. So this is even worse, he didn't come out and give 40 mins for a discussion, he gave 8

He had intended to shoot Doris to "shake things up". A draft opened in another tab, like what? A draft PM or backroom, I find the phrasing here odd

Then Ewan wolf, says shoot Mary at 9.28 and he does.

Good find Conor, the Ewan thing made me look back on your read list.

So he gives the village only 8 mins to respond and ewan is very quick to pick one name. What an unfortunate coincidence that a Wolf was waiting to pounce in such an opportune way... :rolleyes:

So he gives the village only 8 mins to respond and ewan is very quick to pick one name. What an unfortunate coincidence that a Wolf was waiting to pounce in such an opportune way... :rolleyes:

I think there maybe 3 wolves left guys (I refer to my 25% of village theory) . I’m beginning to feel like the reason I’ve felt isolated/ignored all game is not just necessarily because I’ve been completely paranoid....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I think there maybe 3 wolves left guys (I refer to my 25% of village theory) . I’m beginning to feel like the reason I’ve felt isolated/ignored all game is not just necessarily because I’ve been completely paranoid....

I certainly think that’s a possibility, as if we were close to getting the last wolf surely we’d be having a speed day.

Anyone else getting a 404 error when clicking into the voting thread?

Orla WW wrote: »
    Anyone else getting a 404 error when clicking into the voting thread?

Im grtting 503s on here the last 20 mins, site is appalling this week:(

Orla WW wrote: »
    I certainly think that’s a possibility, as if we were close to getting the last wolf surely we’d be having a speed day.

My thoughts is that if I was the last wolf, with sooooo many viklagers. Id be hiding and hoping the active villagers run themselves in circles 8f they are on the wrong track.

Lots of non active players. Phil appeared helpful at time, but ultimately hes been forgetable.

I have heard zero from Abi.

Fiona..... is she even playing at this game

Lucy was very erractic and active early doors..... barely seen her recently

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Just going to start an ISO . Is there a lynch tonight or does the long day mean no lynch tonight

Still unsure about Isla and Patrick.

Like if they were villagers, would you not try kill one of them so that the other lover dies?

Doris and her Cartman claim has been documented

Angus looks suspect after Conors digging

Henry.... i need to look into more. From what I have looked back at so far us nothing to write home about. Nothing that makes him wolfy necessarily yet but nothing of substance yet.

Conor is still on my doubt list but not so much.

Tegan for someone who appears villagery based off voting patterns of others needs to get more involved

Trusting Frank Orla and Eva for now though Frank makes a good point abour Eva and the fake peeks.

• Advertisement

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Just going to start an ISO . Is there a lynch tonight or does the long day mean no lynch tonight

Lynch either tonight or after a majority is reached, then munch and then the weekend off till Tuesday lynch

Hi Tegs.

Lynch can happen at anytime if majoroty is reached

I’m sticking in a vote for Fiona as soon as I manage to get into the thread. Sorry Fiona but you’re no big loss

ahh cool

Now I havent done an ISO before but starting at page one and will comment as I go ? Yeah?

Still unsure about Isla and Patrick.

Like if they were villagers, would you not try kill one of them so that the other lover dies?

Doris and her Cartman claim has been documented

Angus looks suspect after Conors digging

Henry.... i need to look into more. From what I have looked back at so far us nothing to write home about. Nothing that makes him wolfy necessarily yet but nothing of substance yet.

Conor is still on my doubt list but not so much.

Tegan for someone who appears villagery based off voting patterns of others needs to get more involved

Trusting Frank Orla and Eva for now though Frank makes a good point abour Eva and the fake peeks.

True Brendan but Im not doing bad for someone with second or third highest post count

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

So, where we at today now?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

so he’s ordered Mary’s kill the day before.

Can you send me a link to this post (don't copy) or give me the post number?

I can't see the post your talking about that preceded Mary's death.

Right so I believe both Doris and Frank are both telling the truth. I'm not quite sure about Orla yet, but we always have the option of telling her to poison herself and if she doesn't then we lynch her so that is somewhat self resolving.

Fiona - fair play to her for resurrection me but I don't really see that as her being good. Could easily have been an attempt to curry favour. If an evil team had a resurrection power it makes sense to use it on a villager to gain credibility. Not much point using it on someone lynched because in all likelihood they'll just be lynched again.

Tegan - based on lynch 2 I think is not a wolf. Has been near the top each time.

Lucy - not sure what to make of Kenny to be honest. They didn't seem to be mocking when talking about not dying though. They came across as very matter of fact rather than gloating.

Eva - voted for Vernon thrice and then Ewan once so that looks good for her

Doris - like before I'm not a big fan of the switch off Vernon in the third lynch. The late vote for Ewan is a good look but she was also up for the lynch. Although a late vote for Vernon in lynch 4 does maybe look like they went there because it was clear which way the tide was going.

Conor - the drive for Senan is a good look. I don't think a wolf would be so openly trying to save a teammate when it looked like they were almost certainly for the chop. Vernon was streets ahead of the rest and I wouldn't be surprised if some teammates piled on.

Clodagh - early vote in for Ewan which is a good sign to me, but voting for Tegan in lynch 3 when at least two wolves were up for the chop isn't a great look. She was also on the non-wolf (that we know of) in the top three on lynch 2. As was Frank actually.

Henry - consistently vernon afteran early dalliance with Lucy, and then went for Doris yesterday. Could have been bussing vernon and trying to save Ewan but I'm not sure about that at all.

Brendan - has been on wolves all along, bar night one with Phil and he might even have been right there. Not sure I see a wolf do that.

I'll do some more later on.
    Okay folks, red and underlined means wolf. I underlined because I know some people won't see the colour so if you see anyone underlined that means they're a wolf. A strikethrough means dead.

Lynch 1 NO LYNCH WINS

Ewan - Steve

Did not vote:

===========

Lynch 2 GABRIEL LYNCHED

Regan - 16:59 Frank, 17:23 Orla, 17:37 Clodagh, 19:09 Derry, 19:58 Vernon, 19:59 Angus, 20:31 Barbara, 20:59 Senan
    Senan - 10:08 Gabriel, 15:46 Holly, 20:07 Brendan, 20:14 Wendy
    Vernon - 18:31 Henry, 18:49 Doris, 20:21 Eva
    Liam - 13:12 Ewan, 18:34 Phil
    Gabriel - 17:05 Oisin, 17:08 Fiona
    Frank - 18:08 Conor, 20:23 Patrick
    Eva - 16:09 Isla
    Ewan - 17:59 Winifred
    Angus - 18:39 Emily
    Doris - 19:36 Abigail
    No lynch - 20:05 Liam
    Derry - 20:06 Regan
    Fiona - 20:24 Lucy

Did not vote: Mary

==========

Night Three (Results from left to right for recent to earlier)

Vernon - Senan, Tegan, Patrick, Henry, Lucy, Winifred,Eva, Oisin, Isla (9)
    Lucy - Orla, Vernon, Ewan, Mary, Wendy, Barbara (6)
    Senan - Conor, Angus, Brendan, Liam, Emily (5)
    Tegan - Frank, Phil, Clodagh, Fiona (4)
    Doris - Abigail (1)
    Henry - Doris (1)

=======

Lynch 4 - Vernon lynched

Vernon - Orla, Patrick, Isla, Oisin, Henry, Emily, Eva, Clodagh, Doris, Liam, Lucy (11)
    Tegan - Phil, Winifred, Abigail, Conor, Angus (5)
    Ewan - Frank, Brendan (2)
    Conor - Tegan (1)
    Orla - Vernon (1)
    Brendan - Ewan (1)

Did not vote - Fiona

=======

Lynch 5 - Ewan lynched

Results
    Ewan - Frank, Clodagh, Brendan, Eva, Patrick, Abigail, Doris (7)
    Doris - Emily, Phil, Henry, Ewan (4)
    Phil - Tegan, Angus (2)
    Liam - Isla, Oisin (2)
    Emily - Fiona (1)
    Fiona - Orla (1)
    Patrick - Liam (1)
    Did not vote - Conor

Lucy WW wrote: »
    So, where we at today now?
    Lucy your a bit of an enigma, can you help us in anyway? Like be of use?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Did that bullet which was fired get anyone?

Advertisement