Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    1. I know I'm good

2. Show me where someone's character is not matching good/bad so far?

3. I died for the village to prove I'm a villager, granted sneaky game Mods made that part of proving village member more difficult but Kenny is village.

Big Gay Al would not be considerd Bad
    Santa would be considered Good although a bad ass.

How does you dying prove your a villager though? The reveal an hour after death did not say Good. I don't suspect you more than others atm but That did not clear you as good.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Think I've caught up. Sorry Liam I was wrong about you. I think the fact that he hadn't claimed was probably why they went for him, fear of his potential power. I just didn't get your sudden issue with Patrick. Maybe I'm too close to see something with him but nobody else seemed to echo your concerns. I also reckon I'm only alive because the baddies want explosive lovers to be killed by the village.

Can someone re-confirm who is poisoned? So much speed reading I'm sure I don't remember.

I'm probably most worried about the people I still don't have a strong lean on, Phil, Angus etc Angus having a gun is a bit worrying in that respect. Doris still kind of worries me too as she was in that grouping too until her reveal and issues with Frank but that was messy and hardly a plus point. If we find out there is 2 teams then others would enter my thinking but im not theorizing too much on Conor, Tegan etc just yet. I'm a bit worried about Lucy, she is referencing being Kenny as a defense even though it seems to be brought up a few times a day that character does not = good / bad. I wonder does she even know if she is good or bad?

Emily is poisoned

Orla WW wrote: »
    Emily is poisoned

i knew there was a reason I wasn't including her in my thought process. It'd be nice if she ended it but she is another I don't know as well as others from her play.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

1. I know I'm good

2. Show me where someone's character is not matching good/bad so far?

3. I died for the village to prove I'm a villager, granted sneaky game Mods made that part of proving village member more difficult but Kenny is village.

Do you have a power you can use ?

Also is this a speed day and then the long weekend? Which kind of implies more bad than I thought (1 more)

If it's a speed day when do we need to vote by? I see a few are voting already

• Advertisement

Conor WW wrote: »
    Do you have a power you can use ?

I'm going to guess being alive is her power

Isla WW wrote: »
    I'm going to guess being alive is her power

I suppose.

I actually thought of the best way a wolf who is dead to rights can go out. I’m posting this so I can quote it if it happens.....

Eva, Sorry to go over old ground but how exactly did Brendan suggest you were lovers to you? I mean we know that your name was Neigbors which is in the glossary according to people who check the glossary (Im sure I read that according to someone on here) while the role in the OP is specifically named as Lovers.

Like any man (Stan not Isla) in a relationship I am paranoid about someone I am tied to for life seemingly but I would def worry I was being pocketed if my start game character info said nothing about a lover.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

I think Lucy is unlikely to be a wolf based on Wagonomics(wagon analysis) The formation of votes on her. The day1 is less clear as there are a couple of wolves on No Lynch. But No Lynch is a pro wolf mechanic anyways, so its fine for them to be there. But the day3 seems very clear to me

Re : Angus

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=111597490

"Senan WW
    Emily WW, Liam WW, Brendan WW, Angus WW, Tegan WW, Conor WW"

I said at the time of my wagonomics that I didn't feel good about touching anyone on the Senan wagon from day3 with the exception of maybe Emily. Well Emily has been poisoned now. Wolves and Angus have killed Liam and now we're looking at Angus. The only possible black mark for me with Angus from a voting point of view is where their vote is on Tegan from day2 when Gabriel was eventually lynched. There was a vote en masse from the wolves to save Senan and his vote is stuck in the middle of 4 other wolves

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

No it was fired at Liam and he was munched.

Is that confirmed yet? Did Angus confirm this?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Hi. I’m still here. Fridays and weekends don’t allow for much time spent on boards.

Death does that Abi. I died to prove a point about team village. Didn't work out exactly the way I had hoped. But think village stands by my choice.

Kenny is good.

Kenny is always good.

Kenny is Mysterion.

Mysterion is a hero.

Heroes are good.

By this definition, do you think Cartman is bad?

Phil WW wrote: »
    Hi. I’m still here. Fridays and weekends don’t allow for much time spent on boards.

Why the inital vote on me yesterday? Why the switch?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    By this definition, do you think Cartman is bad?

Cartman has helped save the world. Twice.

He also fights vegans and hippies. He's a hero

But role doesn’t equal alignment

I beg to differ in the case of Doris. Happy to be proved wrong in her death

He also fights vegans and hippies. He's a hero

God i legitimately hate hippies.

Whats your thoughts on having a cartman hunter whos confirmed village.

Why the inital vote on me yesterday? Why the switch?

Because you looked like you wanted to start a lynch on me and I told you to step back and analyse where we were at.

I believed frank was seer using a double bluff which is why I changed to Doris.

Wasn't Scott Tennorman a good character in this game?

giphy.gif

:pac:

• Advertisement

Because you looked like you wanted to start a lynch on me and I told you to step back and analyse where we were at.

I believed frank was seer using a double bluff which is why I changed to Doris.

So cause i sussed you , you were happy to throw a vote on me in retaliation ? Seriously, are you 5?

So cause i sussed you , you were happy to throw a vote on me in retaliation ? Seriously, are you 5?

So you didn’t get what I was saying to you in that post?

So you didn’t get what I was saying to you in that post?

Ok fine i see what you mean, but why me? Just cause i sussed you though right?

Ok fine i see what you mean, but why me? Just cause i sussed you though right?

I needed to get your attention. I hoped you would “cop on” and we wouldn’t be talking right now though about it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Is that confirmed yet? Did Angus confirm this?

I can confirm this.
    I took my shot at Liam as I said I would.

It looks like wolves also targeted Liam.

Whats your thoughts on having a cartman hunter whos confirmed village.

Yeah that has me stumped alright.

But Cartman broke into the Pentagon.... Twice...

Angus WW wrote: »
    I can confirm this.
    I took my shot at Liam as I said I would.

It looks like wolves also targeted Liam.

What time did you put order in?

Frank WW wrote: »
    I think Lucy is unlikely to be a wolf based on Wagonomics(wagon analysis) The formation of votes on her. The day1 is less clear as there are a couple of wolves on No Lynch. But No Lynch is a pro wolf mechanic anyways, so its fine for them to be there. But the day3 seems very clear to me

Re : Angus

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=111597490

"Senan WW
    Emily WW, Liam WW, Brendan WW, Angus WW, Tegan WW, Conor WW"

I said at the time of my wagonomics that I didn't feel good about touching anyone on the Senan wagon from day3 with the exception of maybe Emily. Well Emily has been poisoned now. Wolves and Angus have killed Liam and now we're looking at Angus. The only possible black mark for me with Angus from a voting point of view is where their vote is on Tegan from day2 when Gabriel was eventually lynched. There was a vote en masse from the wolves to save Senan and his vote is stuck in the middle of 4 other wolves

Id say Lucy is thinking

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

What time did you put order in?

about 15-25 seconds before I posted I went with Liam on this thread.

• Advertisement

Actually wait, I was getting suspect of Angus due to the Wolves leaving him alive and going for Liam but surely if Angus was a wolf he himself could change the wolf order and make sure he took out two different targets... right?

Advertisement