Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Wasn't Scott Tennorman a good character in this game?

giphy.gif

:pac:

Scott was a dick

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

oh and when I die, this is, locked in, the majority of the Mod Announcement (minus the picture):

Angus WW was

Tuong Lu Kim- Odd Night Vigilante.

And...
    Good

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    about 15-25 seconds before I posted I went with Liam on this thread.

Why did you say mods gsve you another 8 mins to get your vote in? Seems odd that half 9 is a cut off time

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Why did you say mods gsve you another 8 mins to get your vote in? Seems odd that half 9 is a cut off time

That wasn't today. that was when I first revealed.

2 Reasons:
    1. I had a small amount of time to get back to work
    2. I didn't want to reveal at that point that was one half of the vig role, didn't feel it was in the best interests of the village. Wanted to make it look like I just had a bullet and would then be an NRV to avoid being a munch target.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Conor WW wrote: »

I was in the process of doing it when you guys all jumped the gun and shot Lucy anyways.

It took me 6 hours to piece together that wagonomics post. Not my fault if the village has no patience :)

• Advertisement

Lads throwing out im Kenny and I'm good and I'm Cartman and I'm good, seriously? That's proof of nothing

If all 4 of the main characters are good then I'd be surprised as the OP seems to indicate otherwise. From memory we've Stan my lover along with Cartman and Kenny still alive! It's mad

Also Lucy, you said you hoped you'd reveal more with your death, what did you mean?

Phil WW wrote: »
    Hi. I’m still here. Fridays and weekends don’t allow for much time spent on boards.

And how do you explain the rest of the week ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

oh and when I die, this is, locked in, the majority of the Mod Announcement (minus the picture):

Angus WW was

Tuong Lu Kim- Odd Night Vigilante.

And...
    Good

The dude from City Wok? wouldn't have expected him but I suppose he likes keeping Mongolians at bay in the show.

I'm questioning my recent vote a bit especially as I realized it's majority not a speed day after asking when the votes had to be in by here but there are still enough players that I'm not going to rush to change it.

That wasn't today. that was when I first revealed.

2 Reasons:
    1. I had a small amount of time to get back to work
    2. I didn't want to reveal at that point that was one half of the vig role, didn't feel it was in the best interests of the village. Wanted to make it look like I just had a bullet and would then be an NRV to avoid being a munch target.

I know it wasn't today but 8 mins was putting pressure on and it's only when I went back and see it was 8 mins and not 40, also that a known wolf dived in for up to shoot Mary. It's not a good look

Lads throwing out im Kenny and I'm good and I'm Cartman and I'm good, seriously? That's proof of nothing

If all 4 of the main characters are good then I'd be surprised as the OP seems to indicate otherwise. From memory we've Stan my lover along with Cartman and Kenny still alive! It's mad

Also Lucy, you said you hoped you'd reveal more with your death, what did you mean?

Kyle was good so I assume telling the truth and Kyle's mom is probably out there somewhere. She is a B*atch so who knows what she could be but I agree that at this stage the whole I'm this character thing is odd as a defense of any sorts.

• Advertisement

Can someone do post counts, I'm on mobile, cheers

I know it wasn't today but 8 mins was putting pressure on and it's only when I went back and see it was 8 mins and not 40, also that a known wolf dived in for up to shoot Mary. It's not a good look

a well spotted opportunity by the wolves indeed.
    but 8 minutes or 24 hours made little difference in forming a clear village position so what are you gonna do.

PS I was never likely to get munched this morning. Assuming that the two night actions happen simultaneously I'd most likely get my shot off even if munched. The wolves therefore would always have been better to go elsewhere for a village kill because they know for the next 24 hours I am basically NRV.
    They can try get me lynched tonight or munch me tomorrow and I am no danger to them while I await my next bullet.

PS I was never likely to get munched this morning. Assuming that the two night actions happen simultaneously I'd most likely get my shot off even if munched. The wolves therefore would always have been better to go elsewhere for a village kill because they know for the next 24 hours I am basically NRV.
    They can try get me lynched tonight or munch me tomorrow and I am no danger to them while I await my next bullet.

Who are you thinking is most wolfy atm?

says the guy who voted for you earlier :pac:

That's grand but then why would they munch someone your killing, this morning by what you've written here, is the ideal time to munch you, you take a villager and they take the vig

Fiona is surely gonna be mod killed at this rate

That's grand but then why would they munch someone your killing, this morning by what you've written here, is the ideal time to munch you, you take a villager and they take the vig

You're asking me to get into the wolves minds. I have no idea.
    What time did I post I was going for Liam at, was it about 9.45? Maybe they didn't believe me or perhaps they didn't have time to change. Makes me wonder if alee could look at some of the quieter folk this morning, particularly those who are normally around.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    And how do you explain the rest of the week ?

I have been here and posting!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Right guys.

Havent really managed to keep up since I left this morning but will read back this afternoon hopefully when I’ve a chance. I’m looking at the voting patterns of Phil, Clodagh and Fiona. Dunno if it’s of any use to you but here goes.

Phil:
    Lynch 1: No Lynch. As I’ve said numerous times I hate this.

Lynch 2: Liam: Only other vote here was by Ewan who we now know to be a wolf. Do I think that two wolves would do that? Not really. He could have jumped on the Tegan train to save Senan/Vernon.

Lynch 3 & 4: Regan: Understandable given the vote change on the second night.

Lynch 5: Doris: Can’t complain here either. Went for her myself.

Overall: With the exception of the No Lynch on night 1 I don’t see anything particularly suspicious here. Slight, slight village lean.

I’ll hopefully have the other two up in the next half hour or so.

• Advertisement

Fiona is surely gonna be mod killed at this rate

Not sure if that is a thing in this game. Has she got self votes already? I assume she missed at least 1 vote.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

From the OP

Note: Characters and roles are not indicative of alignment - any character, or any role can be good, and likewise any role or character can be evil.

Whatever you think of the Cartman hunter role, please retain in your mind when considering whether the role makes someone evil or not. Roles are not indicative of alignment. If you think someone is evil purely because of their role then that is wrong, as per the mods.

Emily WW wrote: »
    Right guys.

Havent really managed to keep up since I left this morning but will read back this afternoon hopefully when I’ve a chance. I’m looking at the voting patterns of Phil, Clodagh and Fiona. Dunno if it’s of any use to you but here goes.

Phil:
    Lynch 1: No Lynch. As I’ve said numerous times I hate this.

Lynch 2: Liam: Only other vote here was by Ewan who we now know to be a wolf. Do I think that two wolves would do that? Not really. He could have jumped on the Tegan train to save Senan/Vernon.

Lynch 3 & 4: Regan: Understandable given the vote change on the second night.

Lynch 5: Doris: Can’t complain here either. Went for her myself.

Overall: With the exception of the No Lynch on night 1 I don’t see anything particularly suspicious here. Slight, slight village lean.

I’ll hopefully have the other two up in the next half hour or so.

Considering you took the poison it's good to see you active. Let us know anything you can to help before your gone

Henry WW
    Conor WW
    Winifred WW

Brendan WW
    Eva WW
    Lucy WW
    Isla WW
    Tegan WW
    Patrick WW
    Orla WW
    Liam WW

Wendy WW

Senan WW

Frank WW
    Doris WW
    Oisin WW

Angus WW
    Emily WW
    Vernon WW

Clodagh WW
    Regan WW
    Phil WW
    Ewan WW

Abigail WW
    Fiona WW
    Derry WW

Desmond WW

Steve WW

Barbara WW

Holly WW

Necro

Mary WW

Gertrude WW

Gabriel WW

sKeith

Rikand
    LadySkunk
    Baggly

Sorry, didn't see your list Isla

Mine is color coordinated to show dead wolves, dead villas, dead unknowns and living mods

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Considering you took the poison it's good to see you active. Let us know anything you can to help before your gone

Said this morning that I wouldnt be around much this afternoon but would give reads on Phil, Clodagh and Fiona for whatever its worth. Looking at Clodaghs votes now.

Sorry, didn't see your list Isla

Mine is color coordinated to show dead wolves, dead villas, dead unknowns and living mods

You mean the non lazy version. I got ya ;)

Not sure if that is a thing in this game. Has she got self votes already? I assume she missed at least 1 vote.

Missed one vote and two potentially 3 days off the minimum post count, so she's at least 3 self votes I think

Missed one vote and two potentially 3 days off the minimum post count, so she's at least 3 self votes I think

Thats gotta be a worry and worth watching come Lynch time

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Henry WW
    Conor WW
    Winifred WW

Brendan WW
    Eva WW
    Lucy WW
    Isla WW
    Tegan WW
    Patrick WW
    Orla WW
    Liam WW

Wendy WW

Senan WW

Frank WW
    Doris WW
    Oisin WW

Angus WW
    Emily WW
    Vernon WW

Clodagh WW
    Regan WW
    Phil WW
    Ewan WW

Abigail WW
    Fiona WW
    Derry WW

Desmond WW

Steve WW

Barbara WW

Holly WW

Necro

Mary WW

Gertrude WW

Gabriel WW

sKeith

Rikand
    LadySkunk
    Baggly

Well that Baggly guy is definitely evil.

Advertisement