Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Hmmm, why wouldn’t you use it to get the village a bullet?

Well that's up to you folks, I presume their are some negative consequences from the come down the mods assigned to the role. What they are I don't know - perhaps I die too.

So let's say that I die too. That means that there is a good chance of two villagers dying. That's what I haven't used it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Are the roids not a bullet?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    I didn’t realize we all had to be cognisant of every post in 4000. The game isn’t revolving around you Henry but if that’s the kind of way you share constructively I’d rather leave the village to you. Seems like You have it all in order, i look forward to your wolf hunting results, work away....

You alleged this yesterday and I don't like it. I think it's a nasty way of wording things, suggesting that I'm making things all about me.

You want everyone to read your posts and discuss them, and get angry when we don't, but get snarky when I point out that I've already written something that contradicts your point.

It's really aggressive play and I'm not interested anymore Conor.

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Are the roids not a bullet?

In essence yes. I was told I'd be able to kill some on Day 3, assuming I took them on day 1. However, there would be negative consequences for doing so.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

I thought I was getting shot? What's the delay? I've things to do and Supernatural TV show to watch. Also Outer Worlds and Call of Duty realised tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    You alleged this yesterday and I don't like it. I think it's a nasty way of wording things, suggesting that I'm making things all about me.

You want everyone to read your posts and discuss them, and get angry when we don't, but get snarky when I point out that I've already written something that contradicts your point.

It's really aggressive play and I'm not interested anymore Conor.

So I don’t have to worry that the only times you will engage me going forward will be correcting me or poking holes in my theories? That’s how I see your engagement with me for pretty much most of the game.

This isn’t helping the village so maybe just ignore each other is the best course.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    I thought I was getting shot? What's the delay? I've things to do and Supernatural TV show to watch. Also Outer Worlds and Call of Duty realised tomorrow.

Hmm. I love Supernatural. A show bout two brothers who keep dying but somehow keep trucking on to save the world together....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    In essence yes. I was told I'd be able to kill some on Day 3, assuming I took them on day 1. However, there would be negative consequences for doing so.

Are you talking about day 1 of your new Jimmy life yes?

Could be that it turns out to be an overdose or something and you die when the bullet lands

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    So im after looking into Doris. Not so much the reveal as I have sped read the last couple of pages and see you are all asking lots of questions.

What I what to know doris revoles around your D2 & D3 votes.

D1: - Says that no lynch vote is a waste.
    Votes Regan

D2:- FFA: Wendy, Gabs & Henry.
    Votes: Vernon. After henry shows that people aren’t voting off the FFAs she says she will vote off that list. But goes for Vernon despite him being tied at the top with Wendy.

Not awful seeing as she ended up going for a wolf in the end that seems like a good choice but why not change to someone on your FFA. Also, why change on the work provided by another person on your FFA????

D3: - FFA: Liam and Henry
    Votes Henry: So despite backing Henry in your previous FFA you vote for him saying “just like last night he feels off and hes not working for the village”. Well if you thought this then. Why did you support him on D2 lynch?

These two votes just seem to contradict themselves completely.

D4: No FFA like most of us.
    Goes back and votes Vernon
    D5: Reveal

D1 regan was acting all odd (possibly his role) I’d nothing else to go on so he got my vote

D2 is given an ffa then asked if we were voting from the top of the list. It got a bit chaotic and a list of 5 ( I think) came up eventually I went with Vern based on a slim back but obviously decided I didn't trust gabs

D3 I’m not quite sure what you mean. If you’re saying I backed him cause he was the only one of three I didn’t vote for in some way that’s fair, tbh he was almost in gabs shoes night before, it was a bit snap decision based on use it or lose it

D4, Vernon stank of wolf

Emily WW wrote: »
    Are you talking about day 1 of your new Jimmy life yes?

Could be that it turns out to be an overdose or something and you die when the bullet lands

It could very well be. I don't know what would have happened because Senan was lynched before he experienced whatever the come down was.

• Advertisement

Hmm. I love Supernatural. A show bout two brothers who keep dying but somehow keep trucking on to save the world together....

Carry on my wayward son
    For there'll be peace when you are done
    Lay your weary head to rest
    Don't you cry no more

Carry on my wayward son
    For there'll be peace when you are done
    Lay your weary head to rest
    Don't you cry no more

source.gif

Isla WW wrote: »
    So did you actually put in that order on Lucy?

Not yet just back. Still asking Lucy?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Stolen from front page might help in keeping track I think it's updated correctly by me for the dead, also a reminder of characters and roles not being linked to alignment.

Note: Characters and roles are not indicative of alignment - any character, or any role can be good, and likewise any role or character can be evil.

These Roles, and indeed many more will feature in the game:

Seer
    Wish Granter: Only wishes requested in bold may be granted
    Resurrector
    Lovers
    Vote Manipulator

giphy.gif

Win Conditions:

Wolf Win: Gain parity with the village
    Jester Win: Can only win if lynched.
    Village Win: Kill off all wolves

Anon Account List:

Abigail WW Munched and resurrected
    Angus WW

Barbara WW
    Brendan WW
    Clodagh WW
    Conor WW
    Derry WW
    Desmond WW
    Doris WW
    Emily WW
    Eva WW
    Ewan WW
    Fiona WW
    Frank WW
    Gabriel WW
    Gertrude WW
    Henry WW
    Holly WW
    Isla WW
    Liam WW
    Lucy WW
    Mary WW
    Oisin WW
    Orla WW
    Patrick WW
    Phil WW
    Regan WW
    Senan WW
    Steve WW
    Vernon WW
    Wendy WW
    Winifred WW

So to those of you who may not make it through this...

source.gif

Game Summary

Day 1: A shot was fired

Day 1: Lynch Day 1: No one was lynched

Day 2: Steve WW was munched, Gertrude WW was shot dead, Derry WW and Liam WW are poisoned

Day 2: Desmond has been shot dead

Day 2: Gabriel WW has been lynched

Day 2: A cure was administered

Night 2: Abigail WW is munched, Derry WW found dead. Wendy WW and Winifred WW are poisoned

Day 3: Holly WW was shot dead

Day 3: Abigail WW has returned from the dead

Day 3: A shot has been fired

Day 3 Lynch: Senan WW has been lynched, Wendy WW dies from poisoning

Night 3: Barbara WW was munched, Mary WW was shot dead. Frank WW and Vernon WW have been poisoned

Day 4 Lynch: Vernon WW was lynched

Night 4: Winifred WW was munched, Oisin WW and Orla WW have been poisoned

Doris WW wrote: »
    Not yet just back. Still asking Lucy?

Do it.

Im ready.

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Just piping in after reading Doris post. Not read anything since then.

I got all my peeks. At no point could I not get into my back room. No one contacted me for a chat.

Doris did you try speak to me at any point?

No, I’ve no way to message anyone. Did someone try?

Abigail WW wrote: »
    So wait if Doris copies the power then she isn't really a thief is she? I suppose counterfeiter but that's semantics. If she copied Frank's role then wouldn't Frank also have someone to interrogate? I'm just unsure of the timings here because wouldn't Frank's interrogation request come before a thief stole his power and used it on him?

Dunno, I’ve wondered this myself. Frank should know the answer I assumed

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

CloudyPassionateLadybird-size_restricted.gif

So you re Kenny and you regenerate after dying?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

D2 is given an ffa then asked if we were voting from the top of the list. It got a bit chaotic and a list of 5 ( I think) came up eventually I went with Vern based on a slim back but obviously decided I didn't trust gabs

D3 I’m not quite sure what you mean. If you’re saying I backed him cause he was the only one of three I didn’t vote for in some way that’s fair, tbh he was almost in gabs shoes night before, it was a bit snap decision based on use it or lose it

So for D2 you asked if we were going off our FFAs or the list. What I am saying is odd is that you had Wendy on your FFA but did not vote for her. You backed Henry and went with Vernon. And as I said all is well that ends well.

What I am really interested in is why you said the next day that Henry "looked like he wasnt playing for/with the village the day before".

Yet you went and backed him the day before

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    So you re Kenny and you regenerate after dying?

Here is Kenny answering if he is Lucy

source.gif

Kenny makes sense to be in the game from who is left and that does complete the original 4 main characters in the show.

Lets wait and see now if Doris ever shoots and if the 50/50 chance actually does anything.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

No, I’ve no way to message anyone. Did someone try?

You mentioned speaking to Frank. I was wondering if that was a side effect of his powers or if it was part of your own.

Do it.

Im ready.

Order in, May the odds be in our favour

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod Announcement:

A shot has been fired.

Lucy WW has been hit.

Lucy WW is dead

Order in, May the odds be in our favour

Was it pretty instantanious the other times you tried to shoot people or should we expect a wait?

Was it pretty instantanious the other times you tried to shoot people or should we expect a wait?

scrathc that Lucy is dead.

Let's see if something special happens now

That was pretty instant

f5 f5 f5

Reveal reveal

OH MY GOD!

YOU KILLED LUCY!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

While we're waiting, my spreadsheet says that it's day 5 and we've had 3 straightforward munches, and one single, solitary, straightforward lynch.

This game is driving me nuts.

• Advertisement

OH MY GOD!

YOU KILLED LUCY!

giphy.gif

Advertisement