Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

I know I've been quiet, but I want to see what Frank and Ewan have to say.

Having said that, Lucy has been pushing to be killed for a while and asking to be shot seems to tie in with her lack of care this morning about poisoning.

Lucy, can you just tell us what happens if we shoot/ poison you?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Henry WW wrote: »

Yeap. At this stage, it's all just noise outside of those two.

How those two respond will dictate where I vote.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    So did you actually put in that order on Lucy?

Let me guess, this bullet won’t work until tomorrow and we will see “a bullet has been fired” Post. I think we are due one of them today with a surprise death tomorrow munch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Just piping in after reading Doris post. Not read anything since then.

I got all my peeks. At no point could I not get into my back room. No one contacted me for a chat.

Doris did you try speak to me at any point?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Trying to update Wini's list, anything missing?

Current Status

LIVING

Name | Status
    Lucy WW|Peeked as good by Derry
    Henry WW|
    Isla WW| Explosive Lovers with Patrick
    Patrick WW| Explosive lovers with Isla
    Orla WW|Poisoner - Claims good aligned
    Eva WW |Craig/Tweak Neighbors backroom
    Tegan WW| Alleged BR Blocker
    Conor WW|Alleged Vote Rigger
    Doris WW| Thief cartman claim
    Clodagh WW|
    Phil WW|
    Ewan WW|Alleged broken alignment seer
    Emily WW|
    Liam WW|
    Brendan WW |Craig/Tweak Neighbor Backroom
    Fiona WW| Resurrector
    Frank WW |Alleged Seer Interrogator
    Oisin WW|Poisoned with no cure left / Drunk Vig claim
    Abigail WW|Died a goody. Ressurected by Fiona. Claims Jesus/Angel
    Angus WW | Had a 10am bullet allegedly (potentially more bullets? I couldn't follow that conversation)
    Winifred WW|Kyle Brovlovski - Human Kite

DEAD

Name | Status

Wendy WW|Dead goodie
    Desmond WW| Dead Goody
    Steve WW| Dead Goody
    Holly WW|Dead Goody
    Gabriel WW| Dead Goody
    Gertrude WW |Dead Goody
    Mary WW| Dead Goody
    ||

Senan WW| Dead Wolf
    Derry WW|Dead wolf
    Vernon WW|Healer - Dead Wolf

||
    Barbara WW|Munched Jester - thanks wolves |meh - zero on babs

• Advertisement

Conor WW wrote: »
    Let me guess, this bullet won’t work until tomorrow and we will see “a bullet has been fired” Post. I think we are due one of them today with a surprise death tomorrow munch.

Does have the same vibe as when I quipped "Que Derry disappearing :pac:" when he got the peek and then he looked like he had

not if oisin has been telling the truth - his were apparently daytime bullets and he's out (hence no bullet yesterday)

Angus is odd day night time vig. Due tomorrow.
    Gabs was even night vig. Hence nothing this morning.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Coming up on 4K posts. Fair play mods. Been an engaging game :)

Eva WW wrote: »
    Yeap. At this stage, it's all just noise outside of those two.

How those two respond will dictate where I vote.

I feel like you're my new Wini with all the agreeing I've been doing with you today. I hope she's not getting jealous in the deadroom.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Coming up on 4K posts. Fair play mods. Been an engaging game :)
    Yep

• Advertisement

Having said that, Lucy has been pushing to be killed for a while and asking to be shot seems to tie in with her lack of care this morning about poisoning.

Lucy, can you just tell us what happens if we shoot/ poison you?

No. I cannot. Trust me on this.

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Just piping in after reading Doris post. Not read anything since then.

I got all my peeks. At no point could I not get into my back room. No one contacted me for a chat.

Doris did you try speak to me at any point?

I appreciate a clear answer, and your ability to apparently know exactly what the most pressing question was on a thread you're not reading :pac:

I feel like you're my new Wini with all the agreeing I've been doing with you today. I hope she's not getting jealous in the deadroom.

I hope I don't share the same fate as her. :(

Doris WW wrote: »
    Ok, I’ll give a 5050 shot on you so

Cheers Doris. For the village!

Don't feel like it is slowing down exactly yet either, which on Thursday shows it's going well.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

So wait if Doris copies the power then she isn't really a thief is she? I suppose counterfeiter but that's semantics. If she copied Frank's role then wouldn't Frank also have someone to interrogate? I'm just unsure of the timings here because wouldn't Frank's interrogation request come before a thief stole his power and used it on him?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

I appreciate a clear answer, and your ability to apparently know exactly what the most pressing question was on a thread you're not reading :pac:

Jeus christ. I read the Doris post answered it before going back to read the pages that had happened since.

Lucy WW wrote: »

So you dying is good for the village, even though you claim to be village?

Obviously still need Frank's input, but here's where I'm standing.

Frank's reveal this morning didn't surprise me at all, in terms of not being a seer. Had figured he was the interrogator anyway. But he's claimed something that contradicts multiple people; that the thief stole his power, not just copied it. He revealed at 9:59, which makes sense given he was running a play that he was a seer. Being honest, I went into today with Frank being someone I trusted.

On the other hand, I don't trust Doris and Ewan at all. Ewan's power and general attitude to it has been questionable, and Doris was staying quiet until a (albeit fake) gun started to get waved round. On the other hand, her story has got the benefit of someone backing it up, and if she was lying, and Frank flips good, she'll know she's screwed anyway. Currently, there's far more verifiably information in play on this side.

1 person I trust but whose story has holes vs 2 people I don't, but who have numbers and a more solid story. Fun dynamic.

Isla WW wrote: »
    So you dying is good for the village, even though you claim to be village?

Yes, i know it seems weird. I know it seems illogical, I know it seems crazy.......but this is a South Park game! :cool: It makes sense!

• Advertisement

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Jeus christ. I read the Doris post answered it before going back to read the pages that had happened since.

Relax Ewan, it was a genuine compliment.

I hope I don't share the same fate as her. :(

Me too. I like having people I understand.

And going back to Abigail again . .

Your power from Jesus is that if somebody kills you they die with you . . Why would you announce that on thread ? As a villager, taking a wolf down is one of the best deaths you can have. It makes sense to reveal if you are about to be lynched or killed by a villager but you were in no danger at the time . .

I got a bit excited Conor.

But truthfully I haven't been completely honest with you all. I am a role inheritor but I didn't quite inherit Holly's role. I inherited Senan's role of Jimmy. I can inject myself with roids and then I get roid rage two days later. (inject night one, rage day 3). I haven't got clarification as to what this rage would entail. Just to be clear I'm still good, I didn't inherit alignment.

Also, I wanted to see what role I would inherit before the wolves killed me again, which they probably would have done. It could have been very useful for the village. Jimmy's roid rage doesn't seem that useful.

Lucy, I don't know if it's trust, or that I just feel like some carnage, but part of me wants to see what happens if you get shot. I've got a feeling it's going to be entertaining.

This will obviously age badly if it's an evil action...

I would be able to kill someone on the third day, but the roids would have a terrible come down, according to the mods. What that means I don't know.

Abigail WW wrote: »
    I got a bit excited Conor.

But truthfully I haven't been completely honest with you all. I am a role inheritor but I didn't quite inherit Holly's role. I inherited Senan's role of Jimmy. I can inject myself with roids and then I get roid rage two days later. (inject night one, rage day 3). I haven't got clarification as to what this rage would entail. Just to be clear I'm still good, I didn't inherit alignment.

Also, I wanted to see what role I would inherit before the wolves killed me again, which they probably would have done. It could have been very useful for the village. Jimmy's roid rage doesn't seem that useful.

When did you inherit Senan's role...?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

DO you regenerate?

Lucy, I don't know if it's trust, or that I just feel like some carnage, but part of me wants to see what happens if you get shot. I've got a feeling it's going to be entertaining.

This will obviously age badly if it's an evil action...

My worry is we know there was one roll in this game dedicated to getting itself killed by the village to win. So I have worries Lucy is some sort of Jester, but that it's based on being powered down, rather than lynched.

When did you inherit Senan's role...?

When he died.

• Advertisement

My worry is we know there was one roll in this game dedicated to getting itself killed by the village to win. So I have worries Lucy is some sort of Jester, but that it's based on being powered down, rather than lynched.

But if we're basing no second wolf team on it not being in the win conditions, does that not apply here too?

Advertisement