Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Well I wish I'd inherited a better role (in my opinon, others might be happy with some roids), but here we are.

Swap ya my backroom for a bullet.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    What was this again Angus?

Something something akin to FFA except its "For the bullet" - if players could put forward their choices for the bullet with a rationale, we can see what kind of a consensus builds around the use of the bullet

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    While we're waiting please copy and amend when you vote or change voteLiam vote Patrick 10.19
    Ewan vote Tegan 10.37
    Frank vote Ewan 10.577
    Clodagh Vote Ewan 13.12

Was Frank on at all since Doris made her reveal? I'm guessing he might move from Ewan seeing as him and Doris seem to be contradicting him.

Does one of them have to be a wolf until a story is rolled back somewhat by someone?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Something something akin to FFA except its "For the bullet" - if players could put forward their choices for the bullet with a rationale, we can see what kind of a consensus builds around the use of the bullet

I'm going to be waiting til after the lucy event plays out, and maybe lynch if you'll be around after that?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    No way really? I thought the good just say they are good and the bad say they are bad.

I have just seen an inconsistency in your voting and reasoning.

That is all and I have asked for an explanation.

Im just asking some questions. You can give your smart ass answers all you want.

Do you actually get the point I’m trying to make here?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    I'm going to be waiting til after the lucy event plays out, and maybe lynch if you'll be around after that?

Ya I should be, need to have some form of thinking locked in before 9am as I won't be on once I get to work in the morning.

Isla WW wrote: »
    Was Frank on at all since Doris made her reveal? I'm guessing he might move from Ewan seeing as him and Doris seem to be contradicting him.

Does one of them have to be a wolf until a story is rolled back somewhat by someone?

No, the contradictions aren’t absolute. My version of summary, I caught frank in a lie, he started fessing on thread once spooked in counseling. Ewen could be chance could be contradiction

Doris WW wrote: »
    No, the contradictions aren’t absolute. My version of summary, I caught frank in a lie, he started fessing on thread once spooked in counseling. Ewen could be chance could be contradiction

sorry but what does this sentence mean?

sorry but what does this sentence mean?

My peek that I stole from him gave the right answer. That means either he’s the drunk seer and I just got lucky or he’s a real seer and he’s lying.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Necro wrote: »
    Mod Announcement:

A shot has been fired.

Lucy WW has been hit.

Lucy WW is dead

Exact same notice as when Dessie was killed
    sKeith wrote: »
    Mod Announcement.

A shot has been fired.

Desmond WW has been hit.

Desmond WW is dead.

A curious coincidence.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Lucy WW was...

source.gif

giphy.gif

Kenny Mc Cormick - ROLE REDACTED

And also....
    REDACTED

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Mod Announcement:

A shot has been fired.

Lucy WW has been hit.

Lucy WW is dead

5 mins and it will be an hour waiting on a reveal, same time as a necromancer wait

Lucy WW was...

source.gif

giphy.gif

And also....
    REDACTED
    Well now no reveal red/green let alone a role

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Gz on the win, Lucy :(

Lucy WW was...

source.gif

giphy.gif

And also....
    REDACTED

I assume the redaction is for a reason and that reason is why Lucy wanted to be shot.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Well now no reveal red/green let alone a role

She'll be back won't she :D

This game, is never ever ending!

So... I have no idea how to process redacted. It's not a villager which I was fearing but WTF is it? more wait and see, or just find out after the game?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Just going through glossary to see which role would best suit her situation more eyes welcome

So... I have no idea how to process redacted. It's not a villager which I was fearing but WTF is it? more wait and see, or just find out after the game?

If It's like the show she'll be back tomorrow, like nothing ever happened! Hence redacted, well in my head anyway!

Ghost A player with the Ghost role can continue to post in a game thread for two full phases after their death can be good or bad

Doppelgänger Select a player the first night. If that player dies, you secretly take that role. either yes seldom
    Dream Wolf If a werewolf dies, you replace them. Bad

these so far

• Advertisement

Patrick WW wrote: »
    If It's like the show she'll be back tomorrow, like nothing ever happened! Hence redacted, well in my head anyway!

That makes sense for Kenny I suppose. Could be a long game, not sure it will end tomorrow unless the mods have a plan or someone kills us and we knock down the numbers

Martyr Take the place of someone who has been killed before their role is revealed.

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Martyr Take the place of someone who has been killed before their role is revealed.

Wish granter would be unreal

quick everyone reveal your roles if you haven't :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Do you actually get the point I’m trying to make here?

Of course I do. I don't think I was pointing anything too wild out.

Just looking at votes and reasoning.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

And redacted eh? Not even going to bother trying to get my head around that one.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Well ive read up. ****in hell is Lucy the real jester?

Ive no ideas with whats happening there.

The reveals and reads.

Ewan ..... I still think hes lying, the druunk broken matt hardy seer is not believeable for me. I dont think hed be aware if he was broken firstly and its a nice way for a wolf or wolf seer to come out.

Frank .... nice reveal. Was trusting him based on Evas trust and it seemed to add up. Doris though has me thinking otherwise. Ultimately i still trust Frank right now over Doris.

Doris..... as Angus said, we had a Cartman Hunter who was good...... so for that reason I believe a Cartman hunter must be hunting an evil player. He story is good but Ive been fooled by wolves before. Sticking with my gut.

Angus ..... was unsure but bringing up the Cartman Hunter role makes me feel better about him as its how i was thinikng. Doris turns up good, then Ill be second guessin him a bit. Village lean for now.

Oisin ..... unsure. Wouldnt care if he dies.

Orla ..... good lean though the ramdom choice of Oisin without village consenus makes me uneasy.

Eva .... same as before. I trust. Not confirmef obs but ive seen no wolf play yet.

Conor.... trusting more as day goes on. Doubting my own 3 wolf team theory.

Tegan..... not clear but based off voting pattern i feel much better about.

Henry...... still unsure.

Emily...... like the work though wolves can put in an effort too. Like their most recent posts but still unknown...... extremely slight lean.

Isla and Patrick...... like there reveal, unsure about their alignment

I'm going with Kenny and Cartman wearing red means they are evil.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Ffa4

Ewan
    Doris
    Orla

Will vote either Doris or Ewan soon

• Advertisement

Ghost A player with the Ghost role can continue to post in a game thread for two full phases after their death can be good or bad

Doppelgänger Select a player the first night. If that player dies, you secretly take that role. either yes seldom
    Dream Wolf If a werewolf dies, you replace them. Bad

these so far

Suddenly has me thinking of the Hydra test pre game again. There was a time when Kenny died for an extended time period and his soul got stuck inside other characters, primarily Cartman iirc.

Advertisement