Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Let's say I came out and said I had lost my powers. Do you think wolves would have believed that? I'd come back from the dead and not used my power to do so, meaning I could still have it. I would be surprised if the wolves didn't kill me then. So I thought I'd aim high and convince the wolves not to go near me again.

Also, don't make this seem like I've cracked under your questioning Conor. A lot of people have asked me questions about this since I came out. Just thought it was time to come out myself.

But it was obvious your story was so unbelievable, I know I wasn’t The only person to see how unbelievable it was.. There’s no way the chain of events happen like you say. I didn’t make it seem you came out because I was starting to have a go at you but it is a coincidence that you came out when I’ve started to probe your story. Considering the game in question I find some peoples reactions to my cynicism quite odd to be honest.

That said, I do think your story stacks up now , if you didn’t get a wolf protection power until the end of the game.. Your power off holly was what made your story not stack up at all.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

As long as she doesn't resurrect as a jester!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Lynch 1 NO LYNCH WINS

No Lynch - 19:10 Phil, 19:14 Conor, 19:14 Oisin, 19:27 Ewan, 19:33 Regan, 19:42 Barbara, 20:54 Liam, 20:59 Lucy
    Lucy - 14:46 Orla, 18:30 Winifred, 18:56 Wendy, 20:40 Vernon, 20:54 Henry
    Regan - Saturday 20:14 Clodagh, 19:15 Doris, 19:46 Eva
    Steve - 20:08 Emily, 20:22 Gertrude, 20:39 Patrick
    Liam - 16:34 Isla
    Eva - 19:50 Senan
    Wendy - 19:58 Desmond
    Phil - 20:43 Brendan
    Ewan - Steve

Did not vote:
    Abigail, Angus, Derry, Fiona, Gabriel, Holly, Mary

===========

Lynch 2 GABRIEL LYNCHED

Regan - 16:59 Frank, 17:23 Orla, 17:37 Clodagh, 19:09 Derry, 19:58 Vernon, 19:59 Angus, 20:31 Barbara, 20:59 Senan
    Senan - 10:08 Gabriel, 15:46 Holly, 20:07 Brendan, 20:14 Wendy
    Vernon - 18:31 Henry, 18:49 Doris, 20:21 Eva
    Liam
    - 13:12 Ewan, 18:34 Phil
    Gabriel - 17:05 Oisin, 17:08 Fiona
    Frank - 18:08 Conor, 20:23 Patrick
    Eva - 16:09 Isla
    Ewan - 17:59 Winifred
    Angus - 18:39 Emily
    Doris - 19:36 Abigail
    No lynch - 20:05 Liam
    Derry - 20:06 Regan
    Fiona - 20:24 Lucy

Did not vote: Mary

==========

Night Three (Results from left to right for recent to earlier)

Vernon - Senan, Tegan, Patrick, Henry, Lucy, Winifred, Eva, Oisin, Isla (9)
    Lucy - Orla, Vernon, Ewan, Mary, Wendy, Barbara (6)
    Senan - Conor, Angus, Brendan, Liam, Emily (5)
    Tegan - Frank, Phil, Clodagh, Fiona (4)
    Doris - Abigail (1)
    Henry - Doris (1)

=======

Lynch 4 - Vernon lynched

Vernon - Orla, Patrick, Isla, Oisin, Henry, Emily, Eva, Clodagh, Doris, Liam, Lucy (11)
    Tegan - Phil, Winifred, Abigail, Conor, Angus (5)
    Ewan - Frank, Brendan (2)
    Conor - Tegan (1)
    Orla - Vernon (1)
    Brendan - Ewan (1)

Did not vote - Fiona

Doris voting for Vernon on night 2 stands out for me. Doris then stays away from Vernon on night 3 when Vernon and Senan were both up for the lynch (I'm a bit surprised they weren't in the Lucy voters, unless Lucy is also a wolf). Then they'd just be steering clear of it altogether. Then Doris is back on Vernon for the fourth lynch when it is clear they are going to be lynched. They are also one of the last to pile onto Vernon.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    So for D2 you asked if we were going off our FFAs or the list. What I am saying is odd is that you had Wendy on your FFA but did not vote for her. You backed Henry and went with Vernon. And as I said all is well that ends well.

What I am really interested in is why you said the next day that Henry "looked like he wasnt playing for/with the village the day before".

Yet you went and backed him the day before

I’m sorry, I’m obviously a bit thick here but what do you mean I backed him? He was in my ffa. Here’s the interactions

Doris WW wrote: »
    Ok #ffa1

Wendy: so much accusations, just rubbing people up the wrong way! Though I’d guess she’s the jester since a Lucy push if successful would have made her an obvious lynch target

Gabriel: rattles in this morning, gets a postcount up.accuses a few people, gets defensive, disappears

Henry: over 70 posts but doesn’t really say anything. Everything feels like either/or consensus. No pissing people off. 70 posts is a village leader so where is the substance?

Honourable mention

Regan: thought he was the jester initially. 39 posts but not really sure what to make of it beyond he wants to get high (is this a shoe reference)

You mean this one

I mean, no offense but it’s a bit wishy washy. It’s actually a fine big example of what got you on my ffa, more a love in for the ones who don’t make the ffa than an ffa

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Doris voting for Vernon on night 2 stands out for me. Doris then stays away from Vernon on night 3 when Vernon and Senan were both up for the lynch (I'm a bit surprised they weren't in the Lucy voters, unless Lucy is also a wolf). Then they'd just be steering clear of it altogether. Then Doris is back on Vernon for the fourth lynch when it is clear they are going to be lynched. They are also one of the last to pile onto Vernon.

Ive brought this up a couple of times now.

Even worse is that she votes Vernon based off the logic of Henry on D2. Then D3 she states that she didnt think Henry was working for the villlage the previous night.

• Advertisement

I didn't vote for Vernon Conor.

Sorry about that, I was looking at Gabriel’s vote on sheet while typing

I’m sorry, I’m obviously a bit thick here but what do you mean I backed him? He was in my ffa. Here’s the interactions

The issue with youe first vernon vote was that Wendy was on the top of the group FFAs and in yours yet you change completely and go for Vernon

Conor WW wrote: »
    But it was obvious your story was so unbelievable, I know I wasn’t The only person to see how unbelievable it was.. There’s no way the chain of events happen like you say. I didn’t make it seem you came out because I was starting to have a go at you but it is a coincidence that you came out when I’ve started to probe your story. Considering the game in question I find some peoples reactions to my cynicism quite odd to be honest.

That said, I do think your story stacks up now , if you didn’t get a wolf protection power until the end of the game.. Your power off holly was what made your story not stack up at all.

You did say 'she came out when I was pushing for answers'. I came out when I thought it was in the village's best interests to come out. I weighed up the role over night and thought early enough after the munch wouldn't be a terrible time to do it. Your questions gave me the avenue to do so. I've no problem with you questioning things, I think it is good but some of it comes across as look at what I've found for the village.

I don't really care about the believe-ability of the story to be honest, I wanted to save time until I actually inherited a role and now that I have and understand it (for the most part) my story did what it was meant to do.

Good spot. Time stamps for those votes might be interesting later

This was in relation to Henry's point that the FFAs went reflected in the voting. So you decide to vote off the FFA's (yet still ignore Wendy)
    Ok just back and horrible day so I’m not 100% on the state of play

Liam’s last post was really poor as a defence. Haven’t ISO’s him though so not sure if where I sit there

Senan shot is like the shot on first day. If I was guessing it’s the day 2 vig who’s more likely a wolf (remind me is it today’s vig that was killed, losing track on odd and even)

Wendy going after Lucy like this is odd, I don’t know what’s going on there but I don’t trust either of them right now. Not lynching there right now but if someone had a bullet....

Henry is still just off to me same as last night. Hard to explain, just feels like he’s not actually working with village

#ffa2
    Henry
    Liam

Third to follow

And here is your FFA the following day. Henry is still off to you like last night is he? Then why did you change your vote off what he said on D2??

Ive brought this up a couple of times now.

Even worse is that she votes Vernon based off the logic of Henry on D2. Then D3 she states that she didnt think Henry was working for the villlage the previous night.

Where are you getting that from. I already referenced where my Vernon vote came from. These are the key posts
    Senan WW wrote: »
    I don’t think we should vote for Wendy, she’s gagging for it and not in a good way

Liam is poisoned, well may be poisoned

So do you go Vernon, Regan, Angus, Frank and Ewan? That’s a big group.

I’ll FFA once I get home

Fair enough but I’m afk soon. I’m inclined to try the wisdom of crowds approach but that’s a big ass group

I did a skim iso and settled based on that (granted it was a list from senan)

• Advertisement

Where are you getting that from. I already referenced where my Vernon vote came from. These are the key posts

I did a skim iso and settled based on that (granted it was a list from senan)

Please look at my post just above

You did say 'she came out when I was pushing for answers'. I came out when I thought it was in the village's best interests to come out. I weighed up the role over night and thought early enough after the munch wouldn't be a terrible time to do it. Your questions gave me the avenue to do so. I've no problem with you questioning things, I think it is good but some of it comes across as look at what I've found for the village.

I don't really care about the believe-ability of the story to be honest, I wanted to save time until I actually inherited a role and now that I have and understand it (for the most part) my story did what it was meant to do.

You should care about believability of your story. Right now that’s the only thing that seperstes people who look bad and might get killed from people whose story is believable.

The issue with youe first vernon vote was that Wendy was on the top of the group FFAs and in yours yet you change completely and go for Vernon

Wendy was all my top pick for jester, why would I vote there? I expressly say that much

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

So... what is supposed to happen now Lucy is dead?

I assume we wait on the reveal

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

So what are people doing for the BH weekend.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

That was a joke. As in what do we do now. Chat.

Im so tired.

This was in relation to Henry's point that the FFAs went reflected in the voting. So you decide to vote off the FFA's (yet still ignore Wendy)

And here is your FFA the following day. Henry is still off to you like last night is he? Then why did you change your vote off what he said on D2??

Wait are you saying that my calling out what I thought was a good spot is me “backing Henry”? Really?

You should care about believability of your story. Right now that’s the only thing that seperstes people who look bad and might get killed from people whose story is believable.

I said I don't care about the believability of my story, as in the story of my being able to take a wolf with me. That was a lie, as I've already said. So whether or not it was or wasn't believable doesn't really matter now. What matters is whether you believe that I inherited Senan's role. Now, if you don't believe me just think that I freely volunteered that I was a role inheritor, didn't have to do that at all. In fact it probably would have been better for me to keep that to myself if I was a wolf. Also, and probably most importantly why would I choose to inherit my fellow wolf's power? Especially when it doesn't seem to be a very good one. That's what I want you to judge, not whether you think my previous lie was believable because as you've already said some didn't believe it (that doesn't really matter to me).

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Village might give some thoughts to my FTB proposal at some point.

• Advertisement

Wait are you saying that my calling out what I thought was a good spot is me “backing Henry”? Really?

In conjunction with your Day 3 FFA of Henry I find it very odd.

You agree with him that the voting is not reflecting the FFAs. YOu vote for someone who isnt on your FFAs all the same.

Then the next day you say that "like last night I just don't feel Henry is working for the village". Despite agreeing with him on D2.

Please tell me that isnt strange

Angus WW wrote: »
    Village might give some thoughts to my FTB proposal at some point.

What was this again Angus?

You agree with him that the voting is not reflecting the FFAs. YOu vote for someone who isnt on your FFAs all the same.

Then the next day you say that "like last night I just don't feel Henry is working for the village". Despite agreeing with him on D2.

Sorry that second line should read "you vote for someone who isnt on your FFA despite Wendy (who was top of the group FFAs with Vern being in your personal one)."

I said I don't care about the believability of my story, as in the story of my being able to take a wolf with me. That was a lie, as I've already said. So whether or not it was or wasn't believable doesn't really matter now. What matters is whether you believe that I inherited Senan's role. Now, if you don't believe me just think that I freely volunteered that I was a role inheritor, didn't have to do that at all. In fact it probably would have been better for me to keep that to myself if I was a wolf. Also, and probably most importantly why would I choose to inherit my fellow wolf's power? Especially when it doesn't seem to be a very good one. That's what I want you to judge, not whether you think my previous lie was believable because as you've already said some didn't believe it (that doesn't really matter to me).

I do believe your story now. Just wish I hadn’t wasted time on that other stuff. Only reason I did that was because I knew you were lieing! :(

No offense, I really don’t want to be patronizing here but...

You do realize that werewolf is a game where players both good and bad attempt to convince others of their best intentions? Do you really think it implausible that a player who I think is wolfy might make what I consider a good or valid point in that context?

Oisin WW wrote: »
    So what are people doing for the BH weekend.

Spending weekend in Henry’s backroom, you mightn’t think it but we are the best of friends.

I’ve responsed to all you points. I’ve given you the relevant interactions. Kind of up to you if you accept it

I do believe your story now. Just wish I hadn’t wasted time on that other stuff. Only reason I did that was because I knew you were lieing! :(

Well I wish I'd inherited a better role (in my opinon, others might be happy with some roids), but here we are.

While we're waiting please copy and amend when you vote or change voteLiam vote Patrick 10.19
    Ewan vote Tegan 10.37
    Frank vote Ewan 10.577
    Clodagh Vote Ewan 13.12

• Advertisement

No offense, I really don’t want to be patronizing here but...

You do realize that werewolf is a game where players both good and bad attempt to convince others of their best intentions? Do you really think it implausible that a player who I think is wolfy might make what I consider a good or valid point in that context?

No way really? I thought the good just say they are good and the bad say they are bad.

I have just seen an inconsistency in your voting and reasoning.

That is all and I have asked for an explanation.

Im just asking some questions. You can give your smart ass answers all you want.

Advertisement