Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    If it misses, does that it hit a random villager

Not that I’ve been told, just 5050 it hits the target

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Yes. 50% by 50% by 50%. So 12.5% all shots land / all peeks are genuine.

I probably need to re-read Doris's reveal so (speed reading on the phone to catch up sucks), thought she was implying her stealing Ewan's power and getting a correct peek meant he was lying (not Drunk/Broken) and bad. But if she had a 50/50 shot at getting the right answer that'd be different.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

I had to ask mods what happened to the missed shots. Got fart.gif and put the pieces together when Des got shot.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Not that I’ve been told, just 5050 it hits the target

Shoot me to confirm a villager or take a chance on someone to find a wolf. I know this seems strange but I need you to trust me on this.

Shoot Lucy

Shoot Tegan

Shoot one of the expoders and the one you dont shoot picks one of the above.

I think those were the plans put forward.

• Advertisement

Conor WW wrote: »
    1. Did you not say Wendy was your first power use ? Gabriel Lynch was day 2, should that not mean you should of been able to manipulate lynch 1 ?

2. Doesnt answer the question why you voted for a wolf and killed a villager

3. Well that explains that at least

4. Hmmmm. . So you arent sure about your own thoughts now .

1. I get the power in the morning and I can apply it at that lynch. On Monday 21st @10am I got Wendy’s power and applied it to gabs at lunch

2. Because I thought gabs was a wolf

3. Good

4. I’m just giving info here. I need to collectively work out what it might mean. I could have been lucky with my peek or there could be something else there. I can confirm he’s a seer if some sort and that his peek power worked fine for me on a baddie. Whether that’s remarkable probably depends on how the rand works

Shoot Lucy

Shoot Tegan

Shoot me. Just do it.

Eva WW wrote: »
    So, as I see it.

You and Frank are telling a different version of events. Ewan is in a position to confirm one way or the other, really. And I do expect Ewan to make a commitment to that.

Doris, btw, did you name your character? Not role but character?

I’m cartman,

Shoot Lucy

Shoot Tegan

How does shooting one of the exploders help? Do you think me or Patrick are bad? if not why take out others to shoot us.

Lucy wants it. I don't like that but I also don't really trust Lucy.

Don't really trust, no role, no lynch voter Liam either who apparently was the sole person telling Orla to kill you.

I do think Orla gave us Vernon which is probably the only reason I wouldn't be proposing the poisoner who we cannot cure against.

Shoot me to confirm a villager or take a chance on someone to find a wolf. I know this seems strange but I need you to trust me on this.

I don’t get this, you want to be shot?

• Advertisement

I’m cartman,

Isn't cartman evil?

Isla WW wrote: »
    How does shooting one of the exploders help? Do you think me or Patrick are bad? if not why take out others to shoot us.

Don't really trust, no role, no lynch voter Liam either who apparently was the sole person telling Orla to kill you.

I do think Orla gave us Vernon which is probably the only reason I wouldn't be proposing the poisoner who we cannot cure against.

I dont. In fact i said that plan was a waste of village resources.

One other item, and I want to ask this carefully given we cant really discuss too much detail from back rooms. Apart from knowing he’d lied about his role one thing that makes me wary of frank was when he first came into the counseling room he asked me which side I wanted to be on. Did any of the people he counseled get the same. I’m mindful here that I could read that in a couple of ways so I’d like a separate view

I cant win, you dont trust me but wont kill me. I'm giving you an opportunity here to gain some trust in me but needs a leap of faith.

Isn't cartman evil?

So is satan, go figure. I know I’m village I guess cartman fits the thief in some way

One other item, and I want to ask this carefully given we cant really discuss too much detail from back rooms. Apart from knowing he’d lied about his role one thing that makes me wary of frank was when he first came into the counseling room he asked me which side I wanted to be on. Did any of the people he counseled get the same. I’m mindful here that I could read that in a couple of ways so I’d like a separate view

As in he was offering conversion or something ? :confused:

I cant win, you dont trust me but wont kill me. I'm giving you an opportunity here to gain some trust in me but needs a leap of faith.

I'm not the one who can potentially kill you.

Someone who says they are both a villager but wants to die is dodgy and hard to trust though.

You give people reasons to trust you / take a leap of faith not just an opportunity based off... umm what exactly

Ok, I’ll give a 5050 shot on you so

As in he was offering conversion or something ? :confused:

That’s what I’d like an opinion on. Was it his own counseling style that I picked up wrong or a real red flag

So... Trusting her equals shooting her, even though she is claiming to be good.

That sentence makes no sense

tenor.gif?itemid=14686510

but sure go ahead

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Senan WW wrote: »
    Literally none, I was told I had a kill
    I nominated Emily
    A shot was fired

Terrance farted in the other lads face when I asked what the story was

This was the response Senan have when we were asking him why he couldn’t explain his Emily shot.

A T&P fart GIF is believable but has any goody out there gotten this GIF when they asked a specific question relating to their power?

I got it once but possibly because my question wasn’t just about my power.

Just feels like T&P fart GIFS are wolves greatest power, allowing people to not answering questions.

giphy.gif

Is this games *Shrug*

I got a fart gif.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I got a fart gif.

I got one aswell but altered my question to get an answer and got one.

Well i asked (and this is adapted so im not breaking rules) 'so where does the bullet go if i dont hit the person i pick'

fart.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

I requested to use one of my bullets on Baggly (soz) and got a fart gif.

Doris = Cartman

But we had a Cartman hunter role who I think was good.
    So something seems dodge here.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Just feels like T&P fart GIFS are wolves greatest power, allowing people to not answering questions.

So, I've got to be honest. I really dislike your line of discussions since Doris came forward. It feels like you're trying to do everything possible to discredit her.

That's not saying I'm fully on board yet; the silence from Frank and Ewan to date means I've not made a decision yet.

But if Doris flips good and Frank flips bad, I feel your posts are going to age pretty badly.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

So im after looking into Doris. Not so much the reveal as I have sped read the last couple of pages and see you are all asking lots of questions.

What I what to know doris revoles around your D2 & D3 votes.

D1: - Says that no lynch vote is a waste.
    Votes Regan

D2:- FFA: Wendy, Gabs & Henry.
    Votes: Vernon. After henry shows that people aren’t voting off the FFAs she says she will vote off that list. But goes for Vernon despite him being tied at the top with Wendy.

Not awful seeing as she ended up going for a wolf in the end that seems like a good choice but why not change to someone on your FFA. Also, why change on the work provided by another person on your FFA????

D3: - FFA: Liam and Henry
    Votes Henry: So despite backing Henry in your previous FFA you vote for him saying “just like last night he feels off and hes not working for the village”. Well if you thought this then. Why did you support him on D2 lynch?

These two votes just seem to contradict themselves completely.

D4: No FFA like most of us.
    Goes back and votes Vernon
    D5: Reveal

Angus WW wrote: »
    I requested to use one of my bullets on Baggly (soz) and got a fart gif.

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

So did you actually put in that order on Lucy?

Advertisement